Hates Me Or The Chocolates

Days With Choi Brothers

 

Hates Me Or The Chocolates
....

"Whoever thinks chocolates are needded for Valentine is pretty stupid" I grumbled. 

Donghae shrugged at me. "Well girls thinks of those."

Stupid is what I calls it.

Annoyed, I took the chocolates and walks out the door. About to throw them into a nearby trashcan until I suddenly stopped and saw Krystal. 

Minho:.....

Krystal: Oh....they're my chocolates right?

"W-Well you shouldn't have to give me it if you know I hate chocolates!" I argued. "And why you'd keep spending your money on chocolates for every single person you know?!"

She slumped. "It's a giving day though...And I didn't know you hate chocolates...."

I realizes then I didn't tell her. I thought she knew though, 

Why I keep sending her informations about me?

This trust in her is big now. 

She bit her lip. "Well I guess you don't like them....just throw it away I guess.."

"....."

"I'll just eat them now....one time only


...

===============================================================================================================================
YOONA HOUSE
YOONA POV
....
"....."
She hung up on me. 
I let out a sighs, originally I didn't want to bother her but because of how he's so desperate then there's no choice for me.
And Krystal is the only friend of mine that is single! Eunjung, Jiyeon, Sulli, Seohyun and Taeyeon are all taken!
Well i'm single but I don't want to date anyone-and I had a boyfriend before. She doesn't...
Yoona..doesn't she likes Minho or something? They have some kind of a relationship ever since that carnival day. How did she knows Minho anyway? Where did they met?.... 
I crossed my arms and thought about it. Hongki, Krystal and I are all best friends. But thinking about it, I know Minho because of her. And she never let me come to her house. It was only she who came over to my house. 
And we usually invites each others a lot-back in the days but I almost never heard her inviting me ever again...
????: Im Yoona!
A voice was called near my room window. I rushed over to the window and pull the panels up. It was no other than Ok Taecyeon....
Yoona: Taecyeon ah! What are you doing here?! Your suppose to come to Jeon Gwang-su Coffe House for your date!!
He frowned at me. "W-Woah I thought it's gonna be you! That's why i'm here to pick you up! "
I gritted my teeth at him. "Aniyo! KAH! Jinja how many times I have to tell you it's not working out huh?! God get out of my room and go to your date already!!!"
Taecyeon: Okay fine don't hit me! It better be a good person!
It didn't take long before he jumps out of my window and dashes off to his date. 
Seriously Im Yoona....your out of your mind to set him up with poor Krystal!!! I mentally slap myself. Ottoke...this is a big mistake! But he seems so depressed about Eunjung with Jangwoo so I had no choice here!
===============================================================================================================================
...
                                                           CHOI MANSION
MINHO POV
...
Breakfast was somewhat normal.
Except for some parts where she isn't here. 
But we're about to go to school soon-where the hell did she go? 
Siwon: I'm back *closes the courtyard door*
Mrs Choi: Are you done with the daisies? They better be neat.
He flopped down on the chair across from me. "Yeah I did it all by myself-apparently Krystal is going somewhere"
Mrs Choi: Ohhh my baby says she's going somewhere-not to school. She's gonna arrive late
I frowned. "To where? How come she gets to skip school?"
"Well only to get something and she's coming to school though"
Cool-everything gets easier for her since she's the princess. I bet if it was me asking, she'll beat me up like there's no tomorrow.
Breakfast was finally done, and now since dad is using my car-i'm left with walking to school. Which haven't been done in a long time.
==============================================================================================================================
.....
                                  JEON GWANG-SU COFFE HOUSE
KRYSTAL POV
...
Alright, let's just get this over with. I told myself before walking in the coffee shop that Yoona told me.
When I looks around, I knew it's gonna be hard to search the right person. And i'm only coming here to tell him i'm going to school! Not having this date right now!! Ugh Yoona...
"God, she should have told me his name" I mumbled, still glancing around before I remember she told me that guy gonna sit where the table is number 9. 
My steps came toward table 9. It was only then I realizes it isn't a blind date...
It was just OK TAECYEON!!!!!!!
Krystal: Yah! Taecyeon oppa!! 
He turned and his eyes went big when he saw me. "KRYSTAL?!"
I blinked. This can't be happening-Yoona what the hell is wrong with you?! I really puts on makeup and wear dresses just to see HIM?!
"Jinja! I thought it would be another person!!" I hit my head. "Yoona did this. NOT ME."
He blushed a little and got up and hit himself like me. "God she did this to me too. I didn't want to go to school because I wanted to tell the girl that i'm gonna see her later-didn't exactly need to say it now since it's you!"
I scoffed. "Same here-we're good now right? The misunderstanding is clear up. Let's just go to school-and forget this ever happens"
Taecyeon: Deal,
We both shook hands and then decided to just go to school together-it came in handy when he could drive me since he got his car here!
Krystal: Hey oppa
He glanced. "Yeah?"
Krystal: Can I stop by some Valentine store before arriving to school-it's really quick
============================================================================================================================
....
                                                        AT SCHOOL
BREAK TIME
MINHO POV
...
We're in 2nd period. And the teacher lets us rest right now. I'm just hanging out with Key and Donghae and their friends. While I tries my best to ignore the yakking girl group over there-
They were mentioning Lee Hong Ki again.
That bastard 
It wasn't until Im Yoona walks up to where I am and just sat across from me. 
Minho: What do you want?
She sighed. "I'm in big trouble-I just set up Krystal on a blind date with someone. But then I had to do it right before school-and now I kept wondering how's it going right now and-"
Blind date??
I frowned. "Why would you set her up on date when she's suppose to be at school?!"
Yoona: I-I don't know, it's just that the guy was just talking with me and kept crying on my shoulders-I got annoyed and just want him to move on right now by going on a date with Krystal-I didn't even ask her opinion yet
So that's why she was late....
"...."
She looked at me solemnly. "I'm sorry if that upset you"
Minho: Bwo?
"I mean" she laughed "We all know you have a thing for her-though I don't know how" 
There's no thing here. God all because of that stupid Krystal and her stare and now they're thinking i'm-
Why didn't you just look away Minho?
Minho: To clear it up. Nothing. She only did that maybe she's just fooling around-
Yoona: Rightt Minho. Are you fooling around?
I glared at her. "Listen-just cause your're her friend doesn't mean i'm gonna let you think that everything you do is right."
Yoona: Obviously, since i'm not Krystal *smirks* Well nice chatting here-i'll just go back soon
"I don't care" 
She giggled at me before going back to her friends. Some stupid things she say.
...
Mr Kang, our teacher, came back and told us we can be dismiss to lunch right now. 
Key ran over to me and hit my back. "LET'S GO MY MAN!"
I stood up and felt my back before glaring at him. "Kim Kibum-you do that again your dead meat with me."
Onew saw us and laughs. "Haha how funny, Minho you look like your injured!"
Taemin and Jonghyun stay quiet and the five of us walks into the cafeteria. The moment we enters, a whole group of girls surround us and I saw they were holding boards and signs saying 'SHINEE RULESS'.
"What is this?-" I muttered-glancing at that strange word that spell 'Shinee'.
Jonghyun: Oh you meant the word. Shinee is what they call us these days
"We don't know why..." Taemin spoke quietly. 
Key clapped his hands. "I already figure out the S stands for sweet! H stands for hot! And the rest I don't really know..."
Onew: I barely doubts they meant that *laughs* but it would be funny if they do!
It took us awhile before we finally reach towards our table. And it suddenly got interesting when we're near this popular group that rules this school-2pm. 
Girls were shrieking all over the place-I tried my best to ignore them before some of them started running towards the cafeteria entrance.
Donghae came by with some of his friends. "Woah I wonder who's near the entrance to make the girls scream so much!"
Who is it? God such a crazy school
I sipped my milk and watched carefully to see who it is. 
It wasn't until I saw Krystal and-
A guy that I don't know. 
===============================================================================================================================
 KRYSTAL POV
...
????: GAH I LOVE YOU OPPA!!!
????: WHY YOU'D COME SO LATE? MIYOUNG NI WAS WAITING FOR YOU!!!
????: WHO'S THAT?!
I walk with tense while passing by mass of annoying girls. There's even an urge inside me to just throw Taecyeon out of my way but they'll kill me so all I did was walking to Yoona table and ignoring those girls glare's.
Made it to the table and Yoona widened her eyes and stood up and went over to face both Taecyeon and I.
Yoona: Krystal....Taecyeon...Hey! I-I know I didn't tell-i'm so sorry but Taecyeon ah-stop being so depressed!
He looked at her with a tired look. "I only share it cause I thought you would understand. I didn't expect you to set me up with Krystal-never told you. You made me waste my times since you could have done it after school"
Both Yoona and I stared at him before he went away and reach his own table. Then her gaze fixed on me.
Krystal: Why did you pick me? I don't even have anything to do with him
Yoona: I thought you'll agree-today you both looks pretty good too *smiles* the principal didn't even scowl you for uniforms?
I shook my head. "Since she likes Taecyeon so she let me slide this one time."
Yoona: That's good enough
I turned my direction before I saw Minho over in another table that was near 2pm.
Should I talk to him? I pondered. 
Then decides a yes and made my way over there. 
...
"Hey Minho" I greeted.
But he was already looking at me. "Well now your're here...you could have just stay home."
Krystal: I don't want to skip school. 
He glared  at me. "That's new of you-skipping some school times for a date"
I crossed my arms. "It wasn't something I like-though I got a date for Valentine so hah"
Minho: You'd think I care? Started rubbing your annoying stuffs in my face
Krystal: Who do you have for your date?
For that time, it was only us talking. I can't tell if peoples were paying attention or not. Guessing the other 4 guys that were sitting there probably did.
He shook his head. "Not interested"
It means none, then where is Jessica when I need her? 
Let's just give him that thing
Reluctantly, I took out a red box and handed him it. "Here"
Minho: ....
Krystal: It's chocolates
Before anything, I walk back to Yoona table.
================================================================================================================================
MINHO POV
...
Chocolates
Just what I needed. Thanks a lot Krystal Jung.
I grumble at the fancy swirl design. She's really free-having time to just come over here and give me chocolates I know damn well I wouldn't need.
"Keke feisty Krystal I like" Key exclaim-nodding his head at her.
I punch his shoulders "Shut up-it's not feisty. She's just annoying"
Jonghyun: Honestly it is feisty if she's gonna argue and then gives you chocolates-can I have some?
You can have all I mocked inside my head.
He laughed "Haha just kidding-it's yours man. Open it now-hers is first before you open all the other ones in your locker that your fangirls gave you."
I twitched. Great-time to dig out those in the locker too.
Minho: I don't need these junks-I don't even like chocolates 
 "Dude what the hell is wrong with you?! How can ones just hate chocolates??? Society is mess up man!" Key pretend to stomp his feet as to keep mocking me before he went away and joins the other table.
Donghae: Well this is pretty interesting today....
"It is not. It's the worst day for me" I grunt. Nothing but chocolates-everywhere in my sight.
And when I look over at where she sits. By then, everyone at that table had receive useless chocolates from her. 
===============================================================================================================================
"Whoever thinks chocolates are needded for Valentine is pretty stupid" I grumbled. 
Donghae shrugged at me. "Well girls thinks of those."
Stupid is what I calls it.
Annoyed, I took the chocolates and walks out the door. About to throw them into a nearby trashcan until I suddenly stopped and saw Krystal. 
Minho:.....
Krystal: Oh....they're my chocolates right?
"W-Well you shouldn't have to give me it if you know I hate chocolates!" I argued. "And why you'd keep spending your money on chocolates for every single person you know?!"
She slumped. "It's a giving day though...And I didn't know you hate chocolates...."
I realizes then I didn't tell her. I thought she knew though, 

Why I keep sending her informations about me?

This trust in her is big now. 

She bit her lip. "Well I guess you don't like them....just throw it away I guess.."

"....."

"I'll just eat them now....one time only" 

...
===============================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
I widened my eyes at him. 
Didn't he just say that he hates chocolates? I have no idea that he does. But who would hate chocolates?? The only other person that I remember that hates chocolates like him is the one in the Carl Grocery Store. 
"Minho ah-it's okay. I-I'm not hurt if you want to throw them away, it's my fault for not asking if you like them" I hold his hand and told him.
He flinched and slide his hand away. "I'm not trying to impress you at all!" he argued. "Don't get the wrong idea-i'm just trying to overcome this stupid chocolates phobia..."
Krystal: Fine then....are you eating it now?
Minho: Y-Yeah 
I watch take him take a small bite of it. And worries are suddenly all over in my mind. 
Krystal: Seriously don't think it's a good idea-
He chew it a little before his eyes were closed and he suddenly looks pale. 
"......"
He reach my hand and placed the chocolate on my hand. I stood there, stunned, at how brave he is. 
"Of course it isn't gonna work out...." he mumbled. "This is just too...."
I threw it in the trash and glanced at him with a guilty look. 
"Your okay?"
A nod as in a reply. 
Krystal: Let's just go back to the lunchroom and you should get some kind of water. 
================================================================================================================================
....
CLASSES PASS BY-MINHO GOT SOME WATER *yes minho fangirls he's fine* AND NOW CHEMISTRY CLASS
================================================================================================================================
....
It was finally Chemistry class-where Hyun Joong is. 
As soon as I walk in, all I could felt that time was to imagine him at my house. Teaching me every stuffs, being so nice and considerate towards me. 
My cheeks flushed red God Krystal-don't be distracted 
I'm not the only one that's distracted anyway. Girls in there kept staring at him. He looks especially way too handsome today because of some white shirt that guys usually wears. 
Hyung Joong : Good afternoon *smiles*
The girls sighs dreamily and the guys just grunting-wishing they could be like that. 
Minho is at the top of the row. I watched him especially careful today to see if he's really fine with those chocolates. 
But he barely turns around so I gave up. 
......
At the end of the class, everyone packs up and went out. 
I was the last one to pack up-and it took me some times before I stood up and slugged the backpack over my shoulders. My steps walks towards the door an it stops when he called me.
Hyun Joong: Happy valentine day
I turned around and face him. "Thanks sunbae....oh yeah I have some chocolates if you'd like"
I pull out a purple box and hand it to him. He took it and glance down at it. 
Krystal: It's just a few chocolates *shrugs* all my other teachers have ones so you have one too
He nodded slowly. "That's nice of you" he chuckled. "Thank you Krystal"
"No problem" I replied cheerfully. "The tutoring pays it-now this is just easy as a slice of cake"
Hyun Joong: Definitely, though I wouldn't mind if you'd fail again. 
I hit him playfully "Jinja. I won't if your saying it now-i'm gonna go"

================================================================================================================================
SCHOOL OVER AND THEY'RE BACK AT MANSION
================================================================================================================================
....
Mrs Choi: Kids!
We all turned to see his mom walking in.
"What is it eounma?" Minho asked her.
She clapped her hands. "Tonight-like around later. We're gonna attend a wedding!"
A wedding? I awed-on Valentine Day too???
Yoogeun jumps up and down "Woahhhhh do they have toys there???"
Siwon, Minho and I just shook our head. He's too little to understand love or the fact that there's a difference between wedding and a toy store.
Mrs Choi: It's the Kwon family, their daughter is getting married! And everyone gonna go since the Kwon treat us good as much as the Jung does.
Mom came by and join her. "That's right-so Krystal you have to go too"
I smiled. "Sure I won't mind much"
Siwon: Well a wedding is pretty romantic but more excuse for me to take a break
Only Minho stay silence, and Mrs Choi hit him. He grunt and said he would come too. 
Yoogeun: YAYYYYYYYYYYY
We all finish our snacks before going to our own rooms to get ready for the wedding.
===============================================================================================================================
......
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
It's just wow.
A wedding night can make me dance like as if i'm a trained ballet for years!
"Well the music just zone me in I guess" I smiled before twirling around the dance floor with his help. 
Siwon: Pretty amazing of you *grins* Minho is really missing out 
I blushed heavily and laughed. "That's too cheesy oppa"
And there we just dance like all the other couples on the dance floor. Until the song ended and I look around for Minho to have a conversation with him or else he'll be lonely. 
I look from above and left,right but it wasn't working before I saw him walking upstairs to somewhere. A place I didn't see when I walk in. 
My steps walks forward towards of where he's going. And it wasn't until he led me up to a place where it was high, and on the sky we sees many and million of stars.
No one was there.
He turned and saw me. And I saw him.
This atmosphere-wasn't like any other atmosphere I felt between us....
....