Swimming & The Return

Days With Choi Brothers

 

The Swim
...
"KRYSTAL YAH!!!!!!" Mrs Jung  screams.  "OH GOD HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE  TO CARRY HER OUT? IT'S AN OCEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!" She knelt down and cries while I stood there, panicking like hell. 
GOD WHERE THE HELL DID MOM AND DAD  AND SIWON GOES?!?!? 
I almost couldn't breathe that time. I don't know how to swim and we can't let her die!!! 
It just felt like a prayer came when a person came. I was already in a panicking state until it wasn't exactly anyone except Lee Hong Ki. 
That damn mental kid! Hell I can't believe he can save a drown person and I CAN'T?!?!?
Hongki: DON'T PANIC MRS JUNG!! She isn't far away!!!
He ran past us and he was already in the water after her. Mrs Jung was calling him to hurry so both of them won't be drown or hurt. I stood there with eyes wide open. Heavy feelings were in my heart when he swam back with her who's unconscious. Without thinking, I ran onto the sand and when they were on the sand, I hold her after he let her lay there. 
And Mrs Jung rushed over behind. By now, she was already too close in my arms, heart kept beating and guilt came suddenly.
God you idiot. Why did you drown?! We almost lost you. 
Hongki was also breathing heavily. "How is she!"
Mrs Jung: God my poor Krystal. I'll go get the rest of the family. You two wait here.
She went away and it was only the three of us now.
I couldn't tell if she breathe or not. She's still a girl. Her eyes close but she felt so cold. 
"At least she's saved." he talk with a smile. I couldn't help but feel angry all of a sudden.

================================================================================================================================
                                      CHOI MANSION
SIWON POV
...
It had been only one day ever since the wedding. I was constantly checking to see if Minho fine. And Krystal too, because when during that night they were ignoring each other and giving the other glares. 
She came toward me and tears were b her eyes. I tried asking her whats wrong but she kept sobbing.
With Minho, let's just say a frown would never leave his face.
I even did the most craziest thing. Push him until he stumbled into Krystal and they accidentally hugged each other.
During that moment, I thought I was gonna die. They had the most craziest murder look anyone could have saw. 
It wasn't until the adults arrived and by then, the party was already over. And we say goodbye to Yuri one last time before getting in the car quietly. 
And I mean a mouse noise.
...
That's why i'm worry.
Both Ji Hyo and I keep track of what they're doing. She help Krystal while I knock some sense into Minho and try my best to get him to tell me why he's so mad.
It didn't work for long. And now we were both just sitting on the couch, with Minho in his room and Krystal going to somewhere.
What happen? I kept thinking.
Ji Hyo sighed. "Maybe something happen while they were up in the courtyard. Did you ever thought about that?"
I shook my head. "No I didn't actually..."
She looks away. "If you think about it. Both of them were up there alone. What did they say to each other?"
"...."
That's when the nervousness comes. Don't tell me it already...
Like she was reading my mind. "What is it Siwon?"
Siwon: I knew that one day. This gonna happen. One of them admitting it, though I wonder if its Minho or not.
"You mean like...."
I got up but nodded at her. "Yeah but the two of them have to work it out-we should go somewhere-it's been a while since you came back to Seoul" 
She smiled. "Jinja your right, let's deal this situation later"
================================================================================================================================
MINHO ROOM/POV
...
"I...like you"
I shook my head. Great it's here again. Just she interrupting my thoughts.
She is the most annoying I could think of. Though I knew well I couldn't reply. 
I can't ruin us 
It would be pathetic if I reply yes. Like hell no. That's just not me. 
She wouldn't want to ruin us either. So she'll be over it in a few hours
And if we're acting mad all the time. I wouldn't mind it, you'll see her on her knees begging for me later on. She will have to apologize. And I mean it.
I'll just let her go. And be whatever with Hongki. 
Dude are you giving up already?
God shut the hell up!!! What part of giving up do I need?! I never fight for her. While she fight for me like a million times!
If she and Hongki are dating. Or even that Hyun Joong teacher, what's the first thing that-
I wouldn't care. Done.
Done. That's the word for us.  
I lets out sighs. God she thinks I said no and I wanted to do that but why is this such a heavy feeling?
Don't tell me I feel guilt or something for her now...
================================================================================================================================
......
WITH KRYSTAL
...
"Hey Krystal."
I turned and forced a smile. "Hey Yoona"
She sets down cups of coffee for us. "What's up?"
We're at a coffee shop right now. Same one where almost got drag in a blind date. 
Krystal: Nothing much...You?
She shrugged. "Well same thing, but you seems a bit..."
"What?"
"I should say depressed..."
I am depressed for a reason...
"You would be shock if I tell...." I muttered while looking down at the hot coffee.
Yoona: Krystal ah....your...
A small tear came down. And I was a bit off guard, I think about him so much it made me cry!
Krystal: Don't mind this. It's just Minho....and his...
She looked worried. "I understand...here's a tissue"
I gladly took it from her. Before sitting there like a statue...
Krystal  this is what you mean by not caring of his response??
N-No it's not, it's only the first day!
God you better stop crying!!!
"O-Oh I forgot to tell...i'll have to go visit Hongki today..."
Her eyes widened and she slam the cup down on the table, which caused me to flinch.
Yoona: BWO?! Visting Hongki?! You know where he goes and you still didn't tell me though you promise!!!
That's right. Wae i'm such a horrible friend!!!
I sighed. "I'm sorry Yoona, such a horrible friend to you. But if I tell you this, please promise you'll keep quiet-"
She nodded with confidence at me. And I finally got my gear up and whisper it in her ear so she could hear clearly. 
"W-WHat? He's in-?!?"
I shushed her. "jinja! Don't be too loud! You have to promise me for real that you won't tell ANYONE!"
Yoona: Fine Krystal,I'll promise you for real. But how can he do that?! It's just...oh god I can't believe i'm friend with him!!!"
I sighed sadly. "I-I know, sorry for not telling early the fact that we been friend with someone who done that...."
"Kah Krystal, I don't want you to visit him even when he got released." 
Krystal: Yoona I have to, need to talk to him ever since that happens.
"...."
"Well be careful Krystal"
I need those "Don't worry Yoona I will" I told her before she went and hugged me.
.....
================================================================================================================================
AWHILE LATER AT WHERE HONGKI IS
...
I walked into the place and saw many mans in orange jumps. Figuring they were also like him, it sends me chills of nervousness. I have to watch out for anything.
Walking up to the front desk holder, and a woman came to me.
????: So who do you wants to speak with?
"Lee....Lee Hong Ki"
She fixed her glasses. "Oh him, right oh yes so his release date is today isn't it?"
"Ne"
????: Alright then, please wait for us to call him.
Here it goes-i'm about to see him My heart jumps with nervousness. It's not like he can do anything here to me since security is around but still.
I went to sit at the table they told me to. It was enough patience as for someone like me, there was a glass thing to block between visitors and the prisoners. 
Then I realized I can only talk with him through a phone that was hung on a wooden wall stand.
It wasn't long before I saw him, with two security guards by his side. Immediately I stood up and glance at him to see his eyes widened when he saw me there. 
"K-krystal?!" his voice from the other side echoed.
My hand was sweating, I was breathing heavily. I didn't know what to say!
????: So we'll let you two talk for awhile, please sit down here and communicate through this phone
........
When the security guards and the lady was gone. Both of us were sitting there across from each other. 
It was silence, mixed emotions was in me. I can't understand the part of what things I should say to him and which things I shouldn't.
Before anything, he reach the phone and pressed it against his ear. I was blank for a moment and only stare at him with almost-heart-attack of his sight. Until he nods slowly and looks from my phone to me. 
Krystal reach for the phone you pabo!!
I took quick complied and follow suit. There was some noise before I heard his voice.
"Hello?...."
I bite my lip. This is harder than I thought. "...."
Hongki: Krystal...I know you still know how to speak...is...there anything you need...to discuss?
Reality zapped back at me. "O-Oh sorry. Aniyo. I shouldn't be the one sorry. You should be."
He looked at me sadly. "Look I'm sorry about back then. I was out of my mind. My hatred for Minho was so much I hurt him and it hurts me when your...hurt too."
There were pauses between the line. I almost thought he's afraid of me rather than I am afraid of him.
Krystal: Kah, i'm glad your realizing it Lee Hong Ki. Because of how you were gone for a long time. Yoona kept worrying and I eventually have to tell her.
"R-Really?" he looked terrified. "Mianhae...I don't blame you for telling her."
I don't know if I should forgive him or not. He hurts Minho and he made me afraid of him. The reason why I was so rested about it because Minho was here. I forgot about it. But when I saw him now, everything came back.
Couldn't figure out what changes about him. How he talk, think, looks or feel.
Krystal: I thought I know you well....but if you want me to forgive you. You have to be on the Choi Family good side. Do you know how hard it's gonna be for you when you shot their son?-
He cut me off. "I know Krystal! I know. I felt like your asking me to get along with Minho..."
"That's what your supposed to do." I replied to him with sarcasm. "The Choi are a part of my life now, so I don't care whatever you do. Just make them forgive you-and it wouldn't be fast."
Hongki: I know it wouldn't. But...how should I do it? I really know my faults Krystal. It would get more hard if you won't forgive me.
In truth, I'll never know if I forgive him or not. It's just....
"I'll be truthful to you. I'm not on their side or your side. I wont decide-as long as it doesn't involve me."
Hongki: A-Alright...but can you talk to me like this again? I really missed it. *smiles* while I was stuck here...you were the only one I felt comfort with. My parents...they won't believe me. I don't know if you believed me or not. But at least you still visit....I was scared to think your afraid of me. Thinking your hurt...but I'll never do that...
I was glad when he spoke those. These words....I felt like I can trust him again. I never know his side of the story.
"..."
"Whatever you say Hongki...just don't let me those kind of stuffs happens again."
Eventually, time was up. And he had to go back. 
He waved at me and I nodded at him. It was just sad to stand apart from him because of glass wall. I couldn't hug him...talk normal with him. 
The woman came by and told me he'll be released at three. I thanked her before I walked out of the place and walk my way home.
My phone suddenly rang.
Krystal: Hello?
"Oh Krystal ah, the whole family visiting the beach! Well practically the adults are here already. Siwon and Minho are waiting for you at home to drive you-so go home now-bali!"
W-What is this now...a wedding and now a beach  "I understand eounma"
Mrs Jung: Honey...what is is I hear you and Minho are not getting along again?
I sighed tiredly "It's nothing eounma, don't worry about it"
"Alright honey, just...be polite with him"
She hung up and I put the phone back to the satchel. 
I can't be polite with him if he can't with me I made a face.
================================================================================================================================
....
BACK AT MANSION
....
"I'm...home"
Calmly, I hook my satchel up on the wall. 
It wasn't until Siwon came by and greeted me.
Siwon: Hi Krystal, where did you go
I shrugged. "Somewhere..."
He looked suspiciously at me. "Alright....well we're gonna go to the beach like your mom told us. It depends on you if you wants to swim or not."
That means wearing a bathing suit, though I wanna swim!
Who cares anyway, we'll all be swimming so we won't look at each other 
Why are you so nervous???
I'm not! Just don't wanna...you know what...
"Are you...swimming?" I asked him. 
He rubbed his temples. "Don't really know, but if I want to surf then I might. I think you should swim, walking all the time is pretty boring."
Krystal: Well I guess so
Siwon: Cool! Well Minho done too, I'll just go call him
Great! Seeing the jerk once again.
Just act normal Krystal, he's probably the one who's forgetting about it-and your not!
He then appeared and I crossed my arms and stand cool like what he does all the time. He saw me and I can't tell if he's annoyed or nervous...
"Since our both annoying pair in this house are here, let's go"
I pouted. "What? I'm annoying too?"
Siwon: *laughs* believe me you have more common sense that this guy-right here
He grunted at both of us. "Kah can we just leave now?!"
Siwon: Okay chill down there pepper, 
We all finally got in Siwon car and drive our way to the beach. This is...gonna be a weird trip....
================================================================================================================================
AT THE BEACH
MINHO POV
...
"We're here"
I got out of the car in a flash. Don't want to risk myself of staying there with her any longer.
The adults saw us and we all gather near the entrance. The cars were sent to park by Siwon and my dad. Pretty soon, it was just mom and Mrs Jung ,Krystal and I.
"God that man, never knows what he wants!"
"We should fire him, can't be a good reporter if can't make up any decision in the industry"
They were just chatting heartedly, while both of us two were just trailing behind in the back. We finally found a shady spot and there we set all the equipments down on the cover slide that was placed on the sand.
Mrs Choi: Perfect! The sun is pretty bright! Let's go swim now!
I shook my head at her glumly. "You know i'm not."
Mrs Jung: What? You don't like touching water?
Mrs Choi: *nods* as you say Jung ah, let me just go check up on the other two guys. I wonder what's taking them so long.
Mom went off in another direction. Then the three of us went to prepare the cooler and the fast food we order. We didn't bring a whole lot much, there just some several burgers and fries. Some mash potatoes and the rest are cokes and Pepsi.
"Alright then-let's put on some sun screen."
The two of them took out some sun screen and applied it on themselves. I wasn't doing it since i'm not swimming.
Mrs Jung: Minho you want some?
I shook my head. 
Mrs Jung: You might get sun burn, your shirt is a bit....expose to the sun.
"Yah, my mom right" Krystal joins in. I glared at her.
Minho: Don't need to. I'm telling you. 
She refused to listen and took out some sun screen and puts some on my face. My face reddened, don't know if because of the sun or what she's doing to me. 
"....."
She shook her head. "If your red from the next day, don't blame me."
Minho: I can just do it myself. 
But her hand was soft, and it felt weird. My heart nearly jumps. What am I thinking?!
I gave up and let her do it. She stood back after awhile. 
"Eounma we're done."
Mrs Jung: Good, so Minho what are you gonna do? 
I seriously don't know, no one here I know.
Maybe play some volley ball with that other group over there.
Krystal: I'll just go swim now.
Mrs Jung: Alright you two do whatever you wanna do. I'm laying here of course, have fun!
...
================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
"So um...."
"...."
I felt weird, just wearing some teal bathing suit. And he's wearing his normal shirt.
Minho: Just go swim, i'm just gonna go play some volley ball over there with them
I looked over at where he said, he meant that teenager group. I'm not actually surprised he'll say that, they seems like his type. 
"Sure" I replied to him. "See you when we eat."
He nodded and we headed to our place. When I stood on the sand, a bright smile appear. I love beaches, they're just so refreshing. 
I slowly walks upward to the sand. The wave washes ashore and there's actually a lot of peoples here at the beach, and the water-just beautiful!
Then I started swimming, nothing complicated though, just enjoying the waves with all the others.
"WOOOOOOOOOHHHHH"
Someone passes us, it was a surfer. 
Water splashed on me-I laugh and it suddenly got fun when me and a group of teenage girls were all wooing and hollering at this surfer. He was such a handsome guy!
I swim and enjoys the water for fit amount of time. Before I was kinda tired from swimming with the group and then decided to go up there. 
God so cold I shiver when tying my hair up, waters kept dropping. 
Something weird suddenly I spotted, it was just a figure of someone. Bright hair, looks young, just having fun with a guitar the person was playing at the edge of the other side of the beach.
Who's that....
Curious, I walked over to the person. And I nearly almost dropped when-
Lee Hong Ki. Is in front of me. 
"Hong Ki....?" I said breathlessly. Pure shocks came.
He turned too and saw me. "K-Krystal?"
.....
WITH MINHO
....
"Okay so let's do this! Have enough members thanks to our man-Minho!"
By now a group of peoples have already gather to this suppose Volley ball fight. They really waste their damn time. It's pretty obvious I'll kick everyone off anyway.
????: Yo man you better give it your best!
????: The y bastards team is in your hand!!
I nearly almost slap the hell out of both of them. "You call this that idiot name again and you can kiss that trophy good bye."
Some of the team members wasn't even paying attention. They were staring at the girls from the beach.
"Wow JunHyuk ah-that girl is hot!"
"I'll want to get her well like I did with Mina."
I didn't care less of what they said. Until I looked over and saw them, staring at Krystal. 
Isn't Krystal down at the water?
"Yah" I scowl them both. "Who the hell are you staring at?"
???: Minho dude-that babe in teal bathing suit over there! She's the one!
Teal bathing suit. They're gonna die now. 
Relax! Why the hell why do you care?! It's just some bastards checking her out. 
Mrs Jung and Mr Jung gonna beat the out of me if I don't take care of her well. 
Minho: You repeat that about her one more time and I'll beat you till your dead meat.
They gasped at me. "Woah! She's your girlfriend?? She's hot!"
HELL NO SHE'S NOT!!!
"God no. Now get out of my way. I'm not participating in the game anymore"
I shove them out of my way and made my way to the beach. Where she was standing was far away from the other spots. Which I thought it must have been weird.
When I reach there, and I saw her with someone. I couldn't even find a word to describe that situation. This person is completely out of thought. He's someone I thought I'll never see again.
"Lee Hong Ki!" I called out with furious inside me as walking closer to both of them
They both turned and the three of us face each other.
==============================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
N-NO NOT NOW MINHO!! I scream in my head.
"Minho! Your done with volley ball already-"
I was about to make up conversations with him but he cut me off and only looks at Hong Ki. Who was staring back at him. I know this is the worst timing both of them could see each other!!! Why at a beach?!
Minho: What do you think your're doing here? 
Hongki shrugs at him. "At the beach...if you don't know that."
"Well guess what I'm not a retard. But if you want a second round with me-I have no problem-"
Seeing as how Minho was about to lunged forward Hongki. I pushed him back and stand in front of Hong Ki. This is not their right time! They're making a commotion soon if they don't stop!
"Kah Minho!!" I shouted at him. "Stop!! Your being too much!! Don't you two do this like at the  party again!!!!"
"..."
He went silence at me but his looks were deadly. I became afraid and hope Hongki will be okay.
"Well Minho...I don't blame you. It was a bloody ending." Hongki reply quietly. It was...almost like he didn't see the two of us.  "But now I have nothing to deal with you. I won't...mess up anything. You can just...hit me and get it over with...."
"Hitting you isn't even enough you bastard!-" Minho spat out. "That's how you keep thinking your so proud of capable of doing anything!!-"
Krystal: YAH! Stop it Minho!! He said he's sorry!!!
I still stood clear in front of Hongki. I had enough of Minho. Always. "I'm just gonna swim now-you two. Just get out of my sight."
Without another word, I walk away from the two of them and away from the whole crowd from the beach. Now it was only myself and the water that's far away from the others.
God Minho. He's too hard headed.
I sighed and just swim around. Or more like looking up at the sun. I thought the two of us suppose to act like we're mad at each other. But it isn't working, how am I suppose to let him know i'm upset about his response to this...suppose confession?
It's not like this. I shouldn't force someone to like me. Just how Hongki is doing right now. Trying to be on our good side.
I can't even tell if i'm on Minho good side. 
When am I going back to my house?? When am I leaving? I don't want to see him no longer.
Stop being selfish! Mom is not having enough money and Mrs Choi was so considerate! You can't take it for granted!
I know that but still...
Still what?? All because he didn't reply to a confession?? You brought it up yourself.
My head went up after swimming in the water. I breathe heavily and still paddled around. Until something strange was making my feet froze.
W-What happen? Just kick your legs!
I can't!!
Annoyingly, I tries to kick my legs around to help me float. But it was so still-I couldn't move any parts of it!
GOD I THINK I'M FROZEN!!!!
It was the most terrifying feeling I could felt..!! There wasn't even time for me to scream help before I felt myself sunk down to the ocean-just nothing....nothing in my sight...
nothing but blackness....
================================================================================================================================
MRS JUNG SAW HER UP FROM ABOVE
===================================================================================================
"KRYSTAL YAH!!!!!!" Mrs Jung  screams.  "OH GOD HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE  TO CARRY HER OUT? IT'S AN OCEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!" She knelt down and cries while I stood there, panicking like hell. 
GOD WHERE THE HELL DID MOM AND DAD  AND SIWON GOES?!?!? 
I almost couldn't breathe that time. I don't know how to swim and we can't let her die!!! 
It just felt like a prayer came when a person came. I was already in a panicking state until it wasn't exactly anyone except Lee Hong Ki. 
That damn mental kid! Hell I can't believe he can save a drown person and I CAN'T?!?!?
Hongki: DON'T PANIC MRS JUNG!! She isn't far away!!!
He ran past us and he was already in the water after her. Mrs Jung was calling him to hurry so both of them won't be drown or hurt. I stood there with eyes wide open. Heavy feelings were in my heart when he swam back with her who's unconscious. Without thinking, I ran onto the sand and when they were on the sand, I hold her after he let her lay there. 
And Mrs Jung rushed over behind. By now, she was already too close in my arms, heart kept beating and guilt came suddenly.
God you idiot. Why did you drown?! We almost lost you. 
Hongki was also breathing heavily. "How is she!"
Mrs Jung: God my poor Krystal. I'll go get the rest of the family. You two wait here.
She went away and it was only the three of us now.
I couldn't tell if she breathe or not. She's still a girl. Her eyes close but she felt so cold. 
"At least she's saved." he talk with a smile. I couldn't help but feel angry all of a sudden.
Minho: Well you save her. I appreciate you for that. But I'll take it from here.
He shook his head at me. "Kah Jinja...I want to stay with you guys-she's been my friend...."
I hold her tighter, my madness boiled. I've just gotten too protective that moment. "We can't know to trust you. But don't make me goes all out on you."
Hongki: Minho stop. Since when did...
I sighed. "You meant to say care? I can't tell it myself. If..I couldn't dare to reply to her. Doesn't mean i'm not fond of her. Doesn't mean i'm letting you have her."
He widened his eyes at me. "yah...what are you saying?...Can you even realizes what you just said?!"
Saying?
"...."
I just...told him about...

Shut up Minho! Don't  talk about it! Your suppose to forgets it!
I hit my head. "I-I meant something else! God just forget it. Just stay. Do whatever you want. But if I see her hurt because of you again i'll kill you for real."
Reluctantly, I puts her down and let him hold her. Before I stood up and walks away.
....
Blank, I was surprised at that line I told him. 
There's no need for me to care? Why did I tell that to him...
I answer no...am I...doubting myself?
No I'm not suppose to. You know what could happen if I admit that.
A-Admit what now?! God did you just say you like her too?!
No! That's stupid!! She's stupid of saying that to me. I couldn't ever face her the same way ever since that day. 
Krystal Jung....
I hate you. I'll keep saying it until I forgets you. Your not fond of me. You hate me too.
Just say that. Stop making me worry...
===============================================================================================================================
......
AWHILE LATER KRYSTAL AND HONGKI
...
I opened my eyes and look around me. To find...Hongki and I....somewhere...
"W-What where are we?-"
He looked at me doubted, "We're away from the others..."
Oh no...
Am I next?!
Krystal: H-Hongki ah, what are we doing here?.....
He noticed how I stuttered and already knew I sound scared. I-I should be! He just got released!! Who knows what's going through his mind???
"Krystal, i'm not like that-"
He reach for my hand but I swatted it away. "Can't trust you for sure...i'm sorry"
I didn't mean to mean it much but he still looked hurt but smiled right away. 
Hongki: It's okay....you have every right. But if Minho let me take care of you alone...then you should trust me
W-Wait where did they go?!
I widened my eyes. "He's gone?! They're gone too??? What happen why am I here alone????"
Hongki: Relax, well I heard your family and the Choi's car got taken away because of parking at the wrong spot. They're just claiming it back or something, Minho and Siwon have to come along.
"Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I asked him.
He shrugged. "Mainly, your sleeping and that place they're going to is pretty much not fit for you"
"Oh....but then...."
"...."
Krystal: It's....weird of him to trust you fast...
He nodded at that and smiled lightly. "Maybe so, or only cause he's going somewhere"
Krystal: I barely doubt that....
There were silence struck. And I only stood there still. Just...waiting.
"Krystal....."
It caught my attention. "W-What is it?"
He bit his lip. "I don't know how to say this but...."
Then he suddenly walks closer to where I am. Millions of jumps my heart made at that point. There wasn't any words he said before I felt him hugging me.
"Hongki ah...are you okay?-"
Hongki: Of course I am! I'm always fine when your here! *grins*
I blinked. "Then whats with this sudden hugging?...."
"...."
"I can't tell, maybe I just miss it that i'm back to you and my life"
I smiled at his contact. "I did doubt you but if your being for real the fact that hat you've change. I'm fine with that, everyone deserves a second change..."
We hugged for awhile before he pulled apart from me. 
Hongki:  I honestly don't know what to do if I don't have you
I hit him jokingly. "Don't forget Yoona"
Hongki: Of course Yoona too but...
He paused, I stood there waiting for him to finish. But it got worked up a sudden when I felt his face inched closer to mine. It's only a millimeters away from his lip to mine before I stop him-
"No- stopped!" I called out.
He took aback and glance at me with confusion and sadness. "I'm sorry you didn't want that Krystal"
I breathe heavily "Y-You don't have to be sorry for everything, but-"
Hongki: You don't need to explain....i'm completely aware of your thoughts...it's about Minho isn't it?
M-Minho?!
"No" I declined and crossed my arms. "It's nothing...I just...."
Hongki: If it isn't about Minho you would have let me kiss you...
No it's not!
I shook my head at him. "I'm not trying to be a brat to you-but I stopped since..."
"We're friends..." he finished.
I clapped my hands and forced a laugh. "Exactly! Friends be for each other but anything right? They can be anything except..."
"-love that would ruin them" he finished solemnly again. Guilt went inside me.
I realized I hurt him. "Mianhae...is it too much?"
"...."
"I don't know..is my confession too much for you to handle?"
I went silent. 
Hongki: I hope you..could forget about it. Friends, it's fine with me if we're like that. *nodding, smiles*
He pet my head. I was blank but couldn't help but kept thinking about that wedding night... 
What I felt that day...is this how he feels now?
================================================================================================================================
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
"I'll vow for her"
Everyone stopped and I became annoyed when I found out it's just that guy...
Key: Alrighty then! *laughs* anyone up against Ok Taecyeon??
Then I felt Donghae hit my arm. "Hey this is your chance to escape Jessica!!"
"What do you mean?!" I replied back with annoyance.
Donghae: If you vow for Krystal, Jessica have no choice but to let you go
I frowned at him. "And then you take Jessica?"
He flushed. "N-No I'm going with someone else, I want to help since your sick of that Sica"
Going with Krystal? Hell no. With Jessica? Double HELL NO!!
"Look I know what you meant but there's no way I can pick Krystal if i'm living-"
Donghae: Living?....
Damn! I almost said I live with her or she lives with me!
"Never mind" I muttered. It wasn't until the most horrible thing happens.
Donghae: HEY Everyone! Minho says he wants to!!!
All eyes were on me. Taeyceon, Key all of them. 
Especially Krystal. Who looks the most shocked...
Key: Haha Taecyeon my man! Yo losing if its Minho my other (man man!)
The teacher gave me a microphone. And I was being pushed until I stood across from Ok Taecyeon. I could hear girls sighs and a few other male students started whooing. 
Lee Donghae. Your dead meat with me.
"First time in a year-Ok Taecyeon got challenged!!!!" Key hollered exaggerated.
How I wish to step back so much. But when I turned to look at Krystal.
She was only looking at me. Never did she leave her gaze to Taecyeon.
Is she wishing i'm her prom date?.
"OKAY LET'S START THE CONTEST! JUST WOO KRYSTAL AND sSHE'LL DECIDES WHO WON HER HEART!!"
....