The Annoyance And Rejections

Days With Choi Brothers

 

The Annoyance And Rejections
"Donghae, you know how this goes. Your're not always gonna get everything you want in life. So why waste here bothering Minho and I? It's pretty useless you know?" she spoke coldly to him.
My eyes widened at her. How can she be so mean to him?!
Donghae: Your right Jessica, but what am I suppose to do?. Is it a crime to admit that I love you?
She glared at him. "Love from you isn't important. Why..why can't it be Minho?! WHY IS IT FROM YOU INSTEAD!!!" she screams at him and gave him a slap before she fumed and walks away without another word. Yoona and I ran to Donghae and sees if he's okay. 
Krystal: Oppa don't listen to her. She doesn't know you well.
He sighed sadly. "I won't ever understand of her because of that. Minho...what's so special about him.."
Yoona : I feel sorry...but maybe it wasn't meant to be for you two.
Siwon oppa appear again with the treats he have in his hands. 
"Cokes? Anyone?"
None of us replied to him , Donghae walks away from us. Yoona ran after him, which got me surprised. I didn't expect her to do that.
Siwon: I feel really bad for Donghae
I nodded. And wonder if Hongki feels the same when I was on Minho side. 
Minho...
He seems to act unusual again. Ever since that tutoring session! God whats up with these guys and their mood swings?!

...

=============================================================================================================================
                                                                  ROSE OF SHARON RESTAURANT
MINHO POV
...
After helping carrying Krystal to her bed, it seems to me the fact that whenever how many times I try to ignore her-it won't ever be success.
Leaving her alone at our house-is it a good idea?  I sighed. Such a clumsy nut-head... 
Jessica: Oppaa-can oppa buy me some Kimchi?
I glared at her. "Buy your own meal. Your the one who invite me"
She lets out annoying squeaks and kept stomping her feet at me "OPPAAAAA BUY ME! OTTOKE?! SICA MAD!!!"
Minho: God shut up!!!
She smiled annoyingly. "Yah-this date can end faster if you pay"
End faster? "Okay then deal."
...
We finally settle down after a waitress come to us. She led us came to a table near the chef kitchen, besides near the kitchen. We were also near the aquarium. Surprisingly, it was a nicer place then I thought it would be. 
Waitress: Is this okay for you two?
Fake-Jessica smiled at her. "Suree"
"Three peoples" I answered suddenly. And that blonde gave me a hard stare. 
Waitress: Great! Now you two can sit here before your order arrives,
I pull my red chair out and sat down, started piling up the menus to order my food. When a fist suddenly pound on the glass table-and I look up from my menu to find that dumb blonde still standing-staring at me again.
Jessica: Yah-be a gentlemen and pull out a chair for me
I grunt. This won't stop no matter what.
"How about 15 minutes cut off from our date then?" I requested-more like declaring if she make me piss off again.
She shrieked at me. "H-How dare you! Why do you use me so much huh??"
Minho: Say the one who likes being in bed with more than one person
The moment I said it out loud. The restaurant were looking at us-with she blushing like hell.
"Oppa! I-It was back then-not like Sica sleeps now!"
I scoffed. "Yeah say that to Lee Donghae-not in front of my face."

=========================================================================================================================
                                                                 CHOI MANSION
KRYSTAL POV
...
"But what are you gonna do now?" I asked. "You don't know when Minho gonna return."
Hyun Joong: True, but I doubt he's gonna be late though. Maybe it's like 15 minutes or something.
I nodded-i'm guessing that i'm just gonna let him stay. I am a girl but it's not like i'm so carefree I would let someone in when they knock on the door. What happen to those maids and butlers anyway? They're usually here...
Krystal: I guess I won't mind you being here
He smiled kindly. "I'm not gonna bother you though-but thanks"
...
We both walk downstairs together. And still none of them are here. 
Eounma and Yoogeun not done? Minho too? Mrs Choi and Siwon-what about them? Where is everybody!? 
Krystal: I wonder where's everyone...
He looked at me and nodded. "It's weird-they just left you alone with the house even though they're the owners."
Oh my god-he has a good point! Why didn't I think of that? 
"That's a good question!" I clapped my hands. I'm gonna ask each one of them when they get home.
Hyun Joong: Hey Krystal-so I wanted to ask you how you...
I turned and look at him. "What is it?"
"How did you ended up living here?-sorry if it's nosy..."
I shook my head. "It's okay. Well it's complicated though. Mainly of how my family department of where they were located-had an earthquake and my mom told us that Mrs Choi allow us to stay here until our house is rebuilt."
"...."
He looked sad. "I'm sorry about that-I heard of an earthquake I didn't know it was your family place. Was everyone okay?"
Krystal: Y-yeah luckily we were. *smiles*
"It's great that you didn't lose anyone. Mrs Choi is very kind to let you stay here" he commented, "It's a nice place too"
He was right. We all survive and ended up living in a nice place. Though mom and Yoogeun and my dad wasn't even in the house. But Mrs Choi and Mr Choi let us live here too-so we owned them a lot.
Hyun Joong glance at me. "Krystal-don't you feel bother living in a house with someone hard to deal with like Minho?"
Krystal: What do you mean?...
"Well, looking at his appearance. I know what's going on already."
Krystal: My conscience had told me that. But it isn't what it looks like though-he may make me gets all grouchy but he's an okay person. He take care of me like everyone else in this house....
But how can you tell if Minho really cares of you being in this house and care for you in a good way? 
I smiled bright. "It's a few weeks already, and my house construction still takes a long time. By then, we won't be strangers-we'll be great friends!"
He nodded and smiled lightly. "I guess so-yeah.."
I touch his shoulders, slightly yawn. "Thanks for staying, it feel nice to share this with someone else besides my family"
"You know-if you want to talk about Minho bothering you or anything. You can share it with me" he said, petting my head.
Hyun Joong smiles once again, and then I notices he smiles a lot-but it looks great too! How can someone like him be a teacher??
I yawn again-and cover my mouth.
"S-Sorry that was stupid wasn't it?" I laughed slightly, hoping he'll buy it.
Hyun Joong: Well it's  at nine, it seems you want to sleep. You can sleep if you want
My face reddened, "Aniyo! It's okay! I can stay awake until Minho or anyone else gets home! It means you have to stay longer!-God I still wonder why they're not home yet.."
He chuckled at my face. "Well your're right-it past 15 minutes already. Funny..."
I walked over to the couch and turn on the TV. "I'm gonna watch TV, you can go home now sunbae ah"
Hyun Joong: Don't tell me your're gonna falls asleep during watching and ended up wasting their electricity...
I shook my head "I promise you! It won't happen! I don't know why i'm so sleepy but I can be awake!"
Truthfully, nothing is fun on the TV right now. These KPOP channels have the same boring music-and these variety shows are pretty lame. I watched all these drama episodes-and i'm not a big fan of horror movies either...
Krystal: Just leave-i'll be fine
He looked at me-he's looking like he's about to laugh! How dare he!
"Fine then-somewhat tutoring is over-i'll take my leave now"
He walks out and close the door behind him. I mentally cheered because he finally trust my judgement-and I waited a few two or three seconds before turning off the TV and sleeps on the couch.


==============================================================================================================================
                                                                      THE RESTAURANT
MINHO POV
...
Waitress: I think you two should calm down. Your talking are disturbing our other customers
I fake-sigh. "I'm so sorry there miss, my blonde girlfriend-she's a bit...out of control."
Jessica looks up from her fake-tears stains menu and make aegyo faces at me. I glare at her,"I'll like some bibimbap"
Waitress: Alright then!-what about you mam?
Jessica: Kimchi with green broths or just give me some diet foods!
The waitress looks a bit puzzled "Okay then...your food will be here soon"
She bowed at us before she disappear. I sipped my Mountain Dew and silently wishing this will be over so that I can get home..
,,,
Jessica: Soooo where were we?
I frowned. "Where were we what?"
She rolled her eyes like signaling that i'm stupid. "Uh duh! It's a date so talk to me!"
Minho: Oh I forgot then *mocking* let me call Donghae to say if he's here yet
"Ugh! Why you call your idiotic friend?! Now that pabo-head just gonna spoil this date for us!"
"Yah!" I scowled. "Call him idiotic one more time and I'm not afraid to suffocate you!"
She stuck her sly tongue out. "Sica doesn't mind if oppa gonna do it-but Donghae gonna get suffocated with my words!"
Damn I forgot. 
I turned away from her. "Whatever-i'm gonna call him"
Before she could reply to me, I took out my phone and dial Donghae number like calling a taxi cab when your hurrying. 
????: Hello?
Minho: Hey Donghae-are you here yet?
Donghae: I'm here already-just look at the front desk
Jessica and I both turned to see him waving. I waved back while the dumb blonde just rolled her eyes and mumbled something to herself.
==========================================================================================================================
                                                                                          THE MANSION
HYUN JOONG POV
...
Most of my instincts tells me that she's asleep, so I went back inside to turn off the TV and check up on her one last time. I open the door and wasn't surprise the fact that she didn't lock it...
When I got inside, well let's just say the TV was off. And as expected, she did fell asleep. 
I shook my head at her sleeping sight. "Well this was strange tutoring.." I talked low so she won't wake up. "You live with interesting peoples..."
Her hair was covering her face, it looks to scares peoples so I tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear. 
It was so peaceful to watch her asleep, I lost track and a sad smile sorta appear. I cannot remember the last time where I became calm and just felt peaceful like this. So much hardships for me to get to college and have a bit of part-time as a teacher. And moving here was also the reason why I lost...
Her...
Images of the small-herself appear. And I realizes she's the one in the past. I wasn't surprised I known this face in the past, she looks strangely familiar to me. 
But she's with a guy call Minho now-let's not mess up her memories 
I knew but-
But what? It's all in the past-we all move on now. She has her life-you have your own life. Don't let her sees another deja vu again. 
I hold back the urge to wake her up. And she left me there-sitting...
It was another moment-before I close my eyes and lay down atop of something...
....
===========================================================================================================================
                                                             THE RESTAURANT
MINHO POV
...
"Whoop! I'm here!" He laughed. "Did I make you guys wait?"
I chuckled at him. "No  not at all-" and gave her a be-nice-to-him look.
Jessica: Oh anyeong oppa....
Donghae flushed when he sees her. "H-Hi Sooyeon ah, how are you?"
She gave him a disgust look. "Don't call me my real name. And i'm fine...geez..just sit."
"If you insist" he replied brightly-though I could see some kind of hurt look in his eyes.
I took my napkin and wipe my mouth a bit, before getting up from the table. "Uh speaking of which-times had already passed. I gotta go-you two should enjoy your dinner. I'll have to bring my bibimbap to go."
She widened her eyes at me. "MINHO OPPA! WAEEE??? JINJA YOU REALLY! Please stay!!!!"
Minho: No I had enough Jung. Just eat together. Bye
I got up and walk with my back faced them, I knew Donghae would probably be speechless and Jessica might say something to him. But it's enough, I wouldn't care if I need to finish my meal. 
I need to go home and rest-and also to check up on Krystal.
==========================================================================================================================
                                                        THE MANSION
...
After driving for 10 minutes. Finally arrive to our house parking spot, I got out of the car and made my way to the mansion. But surprisingly, I also found Siwon. 
I widened my eyes "Hyung, your not at home?? Was Krystal the only one?"
He got out of his own car and also surprised to see me. "Minho? Where did you go? Your not at home either?"
Minho: It's a long story. You-know-who..
He smirked "Oh her? Funny, i'm glad your trying to make Donghae happy. But don't overdo it. She'll be all over you."
I fumed. "Forget about that-I thought you were at home somehow-now only Krystal is home alone you know that!"
Siwon: Bwo?! Jinja how am I suppose to know! Our parents not home either???
"They're not-so is her parents!" I argued. "God-let's go check right now!"
Siwon: Okay then calm down Minho-what did you eat today?
"Nothing" I replied and gave him a weird look. Before opening the door.
...
The moment we walked inside. It was dark and I realizes the light is off. 
Minho: Turn on the light
Siwon: Got it
The whole room was lit up and I was speechless when I found Hyung Joong hyung.
Felling asleep on Krystal.
He still here?!
Siwon: W-Who is this guy?
I closed my eyes. "He's her tutor. She was horrible at chemistry so that's why she had him over"
He shrugged, "I'll go wake the guy up"
It didn't take long before Hyun Joong was already awake. He sat up from Krystal and his face was obviously red after he sees how he somewhat fell asleep on her without her knowing. 
Hyun Joong: I'm so sorry you two *cough* I didn't expect myself to do this. I stay cause I didn't found anyone home for her
Siwon: Well it's okay I guess. *shrugs* it's kinda weird but yes I guess we were gone for a long time. 
Why you stay for her for so long first time you meet her? I couldn't help but wonder about that annoyingly.
Hyun Joong: I'll take my leave now
I twitched. "You should anyway" Why is my voice so harsh?
"Alright night-and sorry"
Siwon laughs. "Haha it's okay-I know how it feels like. You sleep well too!"
That guy just nodded at Siwon hyung and made his way out the door. I turned my gaze towards Krystal-and she was still sleeping. I frowned and wonder why I kept feeling a heavy feeling in my heart when I look at the two of them earlier.
I told him to stay didn't I? 
Siwon: Well I'll carry Krystal to her room. Just hang around here until our parents arrive.
I sighed but nodded anyway and went to my room.
================================================================================================================================
                                                                                    TOMORROW 
KRYSTAL POV
...
RRRRIIIINGGGG
A faint alarm sound was heard. And I stretch my arms and rolled around in my bed a bit before it came consciously to me that today was Saturday. 
Ughh-where did the alarm comes from then?
I got up and turn it off. Then looks around me and found myself in my room.
"Wait...didn't I slept on the couch?..." I mumbled. "Unless someone carries me..."
"..."
Right at that moment...his face pops up.
I shook my head furiously at the thought-No! Stop thinking Minho gonna help you with everything! B-But it's such a giddy feeling when I imagine him carrying me to my room!
"God I must be out of my mind" I force out a laugh before stumbling towards the bathroom and do the usual routine. Tutoring was over, I can rest now...
I dressed in my casual-some crop shirt and a skirt. Brush my hair a bit before my phone was on.
Calmly, walks over and picked up my phone. "Hello?"
????: Oh hey Krystal...
I blinked. A familiar voice, "Yoona?"
Yoona: Yeah it's me, sorry about the other day. I was kinda annoy because I was so curious about it. But if you don't want to share, then it's fine-
Krystal: O-Oh I wanted to say same thing. I might tell you later! I'm sorry for being horrible...
A laugh was on the other line. I smiled, it's good to clear it up with her somehow.
Yoona: So hey, it's Saturday today. And the gang decides to go to the fair-you wanna come?
Fair? Gang? I think it's the popular ones at lunch...
"Yeah sure" I answered. "Tutoring over-don't have anything to do much"
Yoona: Great! See you at 4!
"Okey doke" I replied "See you later"
================================================================================================================================
....
"Hey Minho!" I shouted to him-running down the stairs. 
He turned "What now?"
I grinned bright "Well! My friends and I gonna go to the fair-you want to tag along?"
An answer from him is long, I waited and practically watch him staring down at the table while Siwon and Yoogeun eat their breakfast. 
Siwon: Minho you slow-snail, is it a yes or no?
"Yah seriously he's right!" I join in.
He glance at me with a boring expression. I turned my head and wonder what the heck is up with him-once again...
Minho: It's a no
It felt like five-hundreds rocks had drop on me. "W-WAE?!"
Minho: I repeat myself. No. I don't want to join
Right at that moment, the adults made their way into the room. And Mrs Choi hugs me when she saw me instantly. 
Mrs Choi: Krystal ah! Ah ottoke we know we left you yesterday!-I'm sorry dear! The conference meeting took so long!. Did Siwon and Minho stay home with you??
I heard both of them dropped their spoons and I decided if I don't make up a lie then their gonna get beat!?
"Ah that...." I laughed "Yeah of course-the tutoring with my chemistry teacher went well. Everything did."
She looked relieved and understandable at me. "Good cause I thought you were home alone! Your mom and Yoogeun were at his Show And Tell."
Mom already know I lie. But she said it's okay. So whew..
Mrs Jung: Why yes. Oh your two sons are so responsible!
Siwon glance at me with a guilty oops-sorry look and Minho...he's just him.
"Good!" Mrs Choi cheery voice got us all scared for some reasons. "And I heard about Krystal asking you about a fair Minho-why you decline?!"
Minho: Eounma-I just don't feel like it.
"YAH CHOI MINHO!!! DON'T FORCE ME TO SHOW MY OTHER SIDE WHEN THEY'RE HERE!!! NOW JUST GO IF YOUR GONNA BE A LAZY- AROUND THIS HOUSE YOU HEAR?!"
Yoogeun sweat drop at that sight. Siwon and I just hope Mrs Choi wouldn't do it in front of Yoogeun...And mom tries to calm Mrs Choi down.
Krystal: Minho....your answer? *please say yes already you pabo*
His eyes shows nervousness. Not at me of course-but the scary look of his mom of course "F-Fine sure!"
Mrs Choi looked calm and it's like she just won a world war or something. "Good-looks like he'll be coming Krystal ah-"
==============================================================================================================================
AT FOUR 
MINHO POV
...
"Are you done Minho???"
I slipped my phone into my jeans pocket with an annoyed look. "Yeah-well you should hurry"
Mom so scary, it's one of those early weeks where she tortured me because of 'her' once again. God really, I wish she would disappear out of my face. 
She ran down and I instantly think this isn't gonna be a good idea if i'm going to be left alone with her. I'm already done with 'messing around at the backyard' scene. 
Minho: Ready?
She stuck her tongue out. "Of course I am"-and took my hand all of a sudden. 
"..."
Krystal: Confused? Yea you told me to hold your hand remember? ^^
I raised my brows. "What?..."
Krystal: Don't play dumb yah you jinja...
Oh she meant Lee Hong Ki incident. I couldn't care less, it was only cause he's a monster. It's not like we're gonna meet some monsters at that carnival.
Minho: Whatever then-since your a scaredy cat.
She hit my back. "F-Fine think of it that way! It's not the reason why though..."
I shrugged. "Sure."
=============================================================================================================================
...
AT THE CARNIVAL
....
We stood at the vendor-buying our two tickets. 
Krystal: We have to wait for all of them
"Speaking of which" I questioned "Who's coming anyway?"
Krystal: Oh well it's Yoona and her group. Do you know Yoona?
I shook my head. "No"
She slightly grins. "Well you'll meet her soon"
Both of us stood there for awhile. Until her phone rang.
She looks at her phone and I'm sensing it's a text message. 
Krystal: Oh...
I turned. "What is it?"
For somehow, she looks annoyed. "Well she said that she's friend with my sister Jessica, so I guess Jessica gonna come too"
Hell noooo I yelled in my head . I had enough of seeing her yesterday!
Minho: Fine then...
She glanced at me. "Hey are you two like..."
"...?"
"Together?..."
Minho: No. Just an...
I didn't get to finish before a bunch of cars pulled up. And yet they're all here finally.
==============================================================================================================================
...
"Krystal ah!"
Krystal: Oh Yoona we're over here!
I watched as possible 10 peoples were her surrounding us. To my surprise, two of them are Lee Donghae and  Key. 
Key: Woah Minho wassup my man?
He held his hand out for fist knocks. I glumly replies back-
Minho: No wassup now Key. 
Donghae laughs. "Don't tightened up too much Minho!-well I was a bit surprised your're here.
"Well" I began and glance over at Krystal with the girls. "I was force to anyway, she needed a ride and Siwon hyung was busy-"
Donghae frowns at me. "Siwon not busy-he's here with us too. In another car with some of his college friends. Since they're also taking a break today for odd reasons."
What?! Siwon here too?? She didn't even tell me! And I didn't have to be here-he could have drove her.
Minho: God are you serious. I wasted my time!
Key glares at me stupidly. "Gasp no Minho! Your're too work up! Rest for like one time!"
I hit him jokingly. "Whatever you diva. So who's here besides us guys?-"
Key: Let's see, of course us three. For other dudes there's Taecyeon, Doojoon, Taemin, Myungsoo, Luhan, Mir and Lee Joon. 
"They're all popular football, basketball or something right." I muttered, Donghae nodded.
Donghae: Yeah-mess with them all you want but don't go beyond their limits.
Key: Compare Siwon to them. Siwon is waaay too sissy-though he's pretty mature. Yoona or Krystal would usually likes them since they're pretty slick or tough. 
Donghae: Jessica too...
I glanced at him, he looks as though he sweating when the Jessiwhore ran over when she saw me. 
Jessica: MINHOOOOO OPPPPAAAAAA
==============================================================================================================================
....
KRYSTAL POV
...
Jessica: MINHOOOOO OPPAAAAAA
She ran over to him and gave him a bear hug. I got pretty annoyed and tries to look away. Both Yoona and Eun Jung notice me. 
Yoona: It's okay Krystal. Ugh, she's my friend but i'm annoy when she makes you annoyed too
I sighed. "I'm fine Yoona, and I don't blame though. She's just your friend...."
Eun Jung: But don't mind it Krystal! Yoona told me she's just Minho ex
"When she's an ex to him. There's no way she can get him back"
Just an ex? Nothing more? 
By now she's just talking with Minho, Donghae and Key oppa...
????: Hey Krystal
I turned and saw Siwon walking towards us. "Oh your here too Siwon oppa?"
Siwon laughs. "Those college peoples let us rest. So i'm just here cause they drag me. Do any of you girls wants drinks? I'll just pay it"
Yoona: Well, there's a lot of us girls here besides us three. But it can be soda if you ask
I looked at her, She's really straightforward.
"Alright then" he answered her yes anyway.
Eunjung: Hey i'm gonna go in first with Jiyeon and Sulli guys,
We both nodded at her. "Okay". We both glance at where Jessica is-
Minho was walking away from those three suddenly And I saw Jessica with moving. It looks as if she's saying something to Donghae!
Is Minho leaving already? I thought with disappointment.

...
"Donghae, you know how this goes. Your're not always gonna get everything you want in life. So why waste here bothering Minho and I? It's pretty useless you know?" she spoke coldly to him.
My eyes widened at her. How can she be so mean to him?!
Donghae: Your right Jessica, but what am I suppose to do?. Is it a crime to admit that I love you?
She glared at him. "Love from you isn't important. Why..why can't it be Minho?! WHY IS IT FROM YOU INSTEAD!!!" she screams at him and gave him a slap before she fumed and walks away without another word. Yoona and I ran to Donghae and sees if he's okay. 
Krystal: Oppa don't listen to her. She doesn't know you well.
He sighed sadly. "I won't ever understand of her because of that. Minho...what's so special about him.."
Yoona : I feel sorry...but maybe it wasn't meant to be for you two.
Siwon oppa appear again with the treats he have in his hands. 
"Cokes? Anyone?"
None of us replied to him , Donghae walks away from us. Yoona ran after him, which got me surprised. I didn't expect her to do that.
Siwon: I feel really bad for Donghae
I nodded. And wonder if Hongki feels the same when I was on Minho side. 
Minho...
He seems to act unusual again. Ever since that tutoring session! God whats up with these guys and their mood swings?!
==============================================================================================================================
...
????? POV
...
"So that's Minho-that guy?"
"Yea son of the Choi's."
Interesting....
???: So hey what about that girl over there?
???: You must mean the one next to Im Yoona? Targeting her friend already I see....
I grunt. "Just because this is a mission you gotta give me a break."
"Well since you ask-she's also have to be seen the fact that she's living at his house right now."
"Jinja? That works better then. Just wait till I remove that Minho then I can meet her easier. "
????: Are we done now? It better be done within 5 weeks-or else just say goodbye to that girl right there
"Yah! Don't do anything to her! And what makes you think I'll fail?! That Minho is dead meat to me!"
???: Good now go back. I'll take my leave now
...
===============================================================================================================================
...
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
...
Valentine Day?!
Hell no, i'm not getting out of bed today.
Mrs Choi: Choi Minho i'm counting to three and if your is not off your bed then don't blame if your dinner smell like ! 
I groan. "OKAY I GET IT EOUNMA !!!"
She looks pleased. "Good-so do you have  a present for Krystal?"
Right-presents for our little princess in this house...
Minho: I don't give girls presents-and I don't have money 
Eounma sighs at me. 
"Your really a disgrace to being a gentlemen as a Choi."
She meant how Siwon is and i'm not. Why should I get Krystal a present when we can't be call friends?! Make no sense if i'm force to She'll think I like her-and there's no way i'm letting that happens. 
....
KRYSTAL POV
....
My phone suddenly rang while i'm watering the daisies with Siwon. 
It was text. From Yoona.
Krystal: I'll have o rest for awhile
He nodded at me. "Yeah it's fine"
I checked the message and my eyes went big at what she text.
*Happy Valentine Day Krystal! I love you my best friend. And today is a special day for you! I set you up on a blind date with someone!*
....
=============================================================================================================================