Chemistry Between Us

Days With Choi Brothers

JI HYO POV

"Yah Jihyo yah! Balii! We have to leave to Hanoi in like 2 minutes!" Jae Suk hollered.
I stuck my tongue out "What part of wait don't you understand?"
The whole production are all getting ready to leave to Vietnam for the next filming. And I was getting all worked up about leaving Seoul because I'm leaving all my close friends behind. And especially Siwon, we were getting to be really close with each other too...
"I'm done oppa" I announced after zipping up my zebras suitcase. The whole crew were about to leave before I saw a familiar figure standing far from our spot.
A smile spread on my face and I ran up to Siwon and gave him a hug. 
Ji Hyo: Siwon shii, you'd arrive. I didn't know you are
He smiled back. "Well you know i'm like this, caring for my close ones even if it's little things."
"It's only a filming" I assured him and hit his shoulders playfully "Don't get all worked up about me"
Siwon: Well sure so easy for you to say
I slightly laugh. He really know how to defend his pride.
Gary: Hey mong ji, you have to listen to Jae Suk hyung. You always take too long to do everything!
I rolled my eyes. "Fine I know that."
Jong Kook, who was next to Gary. Joins in also. "I agree, you'd usually do things fast when there's Song Joong Ki. That's pathetic of you"
Song Joong Ki 
My mood darkened. I stood there quietly before I saw Siwon and Gary hit Jong Kook at the same time. 
Jong Kook: W-What? God I only mention his name! I-it's not like she's still not over it!
I bit my lip. He always triggered my mood for some reason. 
"Kim Jong Kook, yes your so strong you wouldn't care and expect me to be strong like you too don't I?. Right i'm weaker than you emotionally and physically. Your so damn proud of yourself-you know that?"
Gary widened his eyes at me. "M-Mong ji, it's okay!" he slightly laughed "You know Jong Kook, he'll say anything!"
"I don't care if i'm being too much" I spat out "There's always a pathetic side of me. Way to bring that side up again before a filming!"
He didn't say anything to me and kept quiet. Siwon was silence too, I pat his shoulders.
"Thanks for visiting us-we're going now"
Yoo Jae Suk: HURRRY UPPP!!! 
The three of us hurried into the airplane. I walked last so I saw Siwon stood there looking at us, I waved at him and he waved back too. Before the airplane door closes.
While all the other members were chatting, I kept quiet and try not to put all my thoughts about Song Joong Ki.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
                                                                        CHOI MANSION-KRYSTAL ROOM
KRYSTAL POV 
...
It's Friday now, school had ended and right now i'm in my room. Playing my laptop-also chatting with Yoona.
I my webcam and then we saw each other faces. 
Krystal: Anyeonggg Yoona!
"Anyeong Soojung ahh"
I laughed at her perkiness. "So hey what are you doing right now?"
She shrugged. "I'm at my aunt house. It's really boring here, nothing but internet at least!-You?"
Krystal: I'm in my room, about to be tutor at 6.
Yoona: Oh yeah I heard about it! Who's tutoring you?"
I panicked. Should I just tell Hyun Joong about to be here? She's going to be real jealous though!
"Well in truth, it's-"
"Wait no let me guess!-Hyun Joong oppa?"
My mouth dropped. How did she know?! My best friend it's a wizard!
Krystal: Yoona your amazing-how could you know???
Yoona: Soojung ah-you sound obvious. I'm your best friend-of course I know your weak at Chemistry >.<
She's right, I do sound obvious..
Yoona: Congrats though! Haha now you made me want to fail chemistry too!
I laughed. "Trust me you don't, at least I have a nice eounma since she's not giving me a beating." 
"Right? I like your mom for that-seriously do."
After a few talks and laugh. There was some silence. And I wonder if I should tell her about the Hong Ki incident. I didn't told her yet, cause I'm afraid Minho might get a bad name if I reveal it to Yoona. A gossiper. 
Should I? She's my close friend though.
But Hong Ki was your close friend-look what he did to Minho! 
"Krystal.." She spoke suddenly.
I blinked "Y-Yeah?"
Yoona: About Lee Hong Ki, I noticed he got absent a lot, do you know why? You said that your're gonna tell me
God no Im Yoona-why now?! 
"Aniyo" I declined. "What are you talking about?" A laugh was added from me to see if she would buy it.
But it was some uncertain expression from her. She was frowning at me!
Yoona: You said you know Krystal-just tell me now. Why does it seems so private and important in my liking?
Krystal: Yoona I-I was kidding. I don't follow up gossips, you know that.
Yoona: Yea but it has been weeks or possibly a month! Did he move or something?!
In truth, he's doing prison work.
"No I don't. Let's talk about something else like how did you do-"
Yoona: It's okay Krystal. Gotta go, bye.
I didn't get to say bye back before she log off and the name said offline...
===============================================================================================================================
...
I closed the laptop and lay on the bed and let out long sighs. I glance at the clock and it said 5:30. Few more minutes until he arrived. Looks like i'm gonna go do something. Mrs Choi and Mr Choi is out right now and so is Siwon. In the house was only me and Yoogeun,my mom and Minho. As usual.
I think I should go practice basketball
No Krystal-it gives bad memories of you fainting!
It won't be like that this time. Let's hope Minho is in his room so I can practice by myself.
I got up from bed and puts on my slippers. And made my way downstairs and into the basketball court. To my surprise, he wasn't there!
YESSSS I mentally cheered silently in my brain.
It wasn't a long celebration before I heard another footsteps walking in. I turned around and there he goes again!
NOOOOO WHY?? 
He smirks at me. "Oh will you look at this. Here comes my bother partner."
I stuck my tongue out at him and took hold of the ball. "I was here first! I want to play and you interrupted me. So this time, you bother me."
Minho: Oh well that 'somewhat' makes sense to me.
Krystal: Would it make sense if I want a second round?
I threw the ball at him and he caught it. He looks at me and shook his head.
"Say if your're gonna faint and tell me to carry you again."
I smirked. "You might win on thinking your're always right. But watch when you want to win at basketball too!"
Minho: Okay then Jung, let me show you what you words you wish to take back
I'm declaring wars again, haha just wait Choi Minho. The chicken side of me is gone. 
===============================================================================================================
The match was done. Krystal ended up wining.
...
The ball flied down from the racket!
I can't believe it!
I-I WON! A-Against him!!!
"Beat that!!" I hollered-and even hug him suddenly!!!
I release him and he was staring with an annoyed expression..
Oops...he doesn't like hugs I guess.
Minho: Good job on that-how about we play another game?
I stared suspiciously "What game?"
"Tag"
===============================================================================================================================
                                                                               INSIDE
YOOGEUN SIGHT-POV
"Eounmaa, i'm done with my potatoes."
"Okay then sweetie, just sit there and colors some pictures on those new crayons box Mrs Choi gave you."
"Ne eounma"
I took out some crayons and began coloring. From race cars and helicopters and stuffs-it's pretty fun to do. It was a noisy day at Kindergarten and I just wanted to get home and do some stuffs by myself after talking with these kids like me.
"YAH MINHO YOU CHEATER!"
"How is it cheating? Geez your're more horrible at this then I thought."
"SOO WHAT? I beat you at basketball!"
"Only cause I went easy and i'm such a nice person"
I heard noona giggles and hyung laughs. It was so loud I made a mistake of coloring a firemen with a color blue on his skin! 
Curious, I slowly went over to the curtain and slide it over before I saw noona lying on the grass and Minho was kneeling and looking at her!!
AAAHHHH!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING? DON'T DO THIS IN FRONT OF ME!
DING DONG 
The doorbell rung. "I'll get it!" I hollered to mom before running up to the front door and shook the handle open to see a grown man carrying a bag.
"Hey there kid."
I blinked. "Mister are you looking for someone?-"
Eounma also walks to the door and she greeted the man and told me to go get noona. I followed what she said and went to get noona who's still outside with Minho.
===============================================================================================================================
                                                                                OUTSIDE
KRYSTAL POV 
...
"Choi Minho-you really gonna get it next time for pushing me down!"
I was still on the grass, and he was sitting there laughing at how there were twigs and leaves on my brown damped hair, I probably look messy than ever now. 
Minho: It's fun, I never get to see a girl with messy hair before
I hit him playfully. "Well you do now"
He didn't reply anything back except smiling like a goof. He looks dumb!-but my heart began beating faster all of a sudden when he lay down next to me.
"Yah pabo-you want your hair like mine now?"
He grinned. "We're in one package-if this happen to you. Then it will to me"
"Why?"
He turned in my direction. "Because-it's not a bother now. Your doing something I could handle. Don't expect me to forgive you so quickly but..."
A pause came from him.
"It...was actually nice today. I...known you a little more now."
A blushed crept up on my cheeks. "S-Same here! Finally beat you at something. I felt like loosing at everything when I see you."
Minho: But your're better at being a bother so it's one thing.
Krystal: Just watch-i'll make you cry one day
He chuckled. "Good luck with that."
I look at him. Then I saw a scar on his hand. 
"Hey what's that?"
He glance at his hand. "Oh this? Well I broke something in my room a few minutes ago..."
I took his hand. "You didn't take a bandage? This could be infection!"
"But it's fine Krystal-"
I ignored him. And took a velvet ribbon that was tied on my jacket. I slightly wrapped it around his hand. He gives in and look away from me. 
It took a few minutes before I was done. And Yoogeun burst in suddenly.
"NOONA EOUNMA TOLD YOU TO GO INSIDE-YOU HAVE A VISITOR!"
I immediately got up "I'm gonna go now"
Minho followed suit. "Who is it?"
"Um my tutor..." I replied sheepishly. I didn't want to let Minho think i'm weak at school or anything.
Minho: Okay i'll guess i'll be in my room
I nodded at him. "Yeah it's fine" I replied and walk in ahead of him. 
==============================================================================================================================
                                                                                        INSIDE
I went into the kitchen and mom widened her eyes at how Minho and I look like right now.
Mrs Jung: Soojung ah-what are you doing out there?! Your tutor here! Mr Kim Hyun Joong?
"Yes eounma it's him. And he's a student teacher so you don't have to call him 'mister'."
Minho walked past by us and I guess he's gonna be in his room. I've gone a little disappointed that he's gon suddenly...
UGH Krystal! Not again! Don't let him take over your mind! Your about to be tutor and you didn't even study!
Shut up conscience! And it's tutoring for a reason! 
Krystal: Tell him to wait-I have to take a shower first...
Mrs Jung: Well hurry! Don't let the gentleman wait! And Yoogeun and I have to be gone for awhile-it's 'Show and Tell' at his school today. So the house is for you and Minho to take care of.
Krystal: Ne eounma
Why they leave me alone with two guys?.....
==============================================================================================================================
MINHO POV 
...

I enter the living room and found a guy. I'm guessing that he's Krystal tutor. By what i'm seeing right now.
Hyun Joong: Well hello there, I heard your're Choi Minho?
I twitched. "Yeah I am"
Hyun Joong: Well I didn't know that she lives here-this is your house I believe?"
"Yes this is my house" I replied uninterested, while biting an apple I just got from the fridge. I secretly observe him as he made himself at home on our couch-writing something.
Whats up with this school allowing young male teacher to visit a female student?
Oh I don't know Choi. But why do you care!  Just go to your room!
What the hell conscience! You think I lost my mind or what?! Why would I stay here?!
"So..." I asked "What subject do you teach anyway?"
Hyun Joong: Chemistry
Oh subject where you dissect animals or something?. Well why would anyone need tutoring for that...
He glance at me. "Do you want me to teach you too or something?"
Minho: No i'm good with that.
Our conversation ended with Mrs Jung coming in with Yoogeun. I guess they're going out too.
Mrs Jung: Oh i'm so sorry there young man, my Krystal here can be a bit...carefree I should say
He smiled at her. "It's all right Ms, i'm good at waiting."
Mrs Jung: Okay then I guess i'll leave the house to you three! Take care!
Yoogeun: Minho hyunggggg-don't even bother to interrupt noona tutoring!
I glared at the kid. "No sherlock"
"EOUNMAAA HE CURSE AT ME!!!"
Mrs Jung: Minho yah, stop it. You don't want your mother to lecture you again. Now let's go Yoogeun!
They finally went out. Took them long enough....
===============================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV 
....
After showering for 20 minutes, (because of being extra messy today). I finally puts on a purple sweater and pajamas pants. I also brush my hair neatly and make sure I look neat from my mirror. And then made my way downstairs then.
A door slam was heard. And yet there's already a feeling that mom and Yoogeun left me to be with my tutor and Minho. Which will gets awkward...
Oh well. Study is study.
When I walked in, Hyun Joong was already on the couch with the book open. And Minho was standing there, which got me a bit shocked since I thought he's gonna be in his room.
Hyun Joong smiles at me. "Hello Krystal"
Krystal: Anyeong, Hyun-Joong nim.
I glance at Minho. He told us he'll be leaving right now, and it was quick enough before he wasn't there in front of us anymore.
Do not think of him Krystal. Do not think of him. Do not. Think chemistry. Chemistry! 
"Oh so do you want anything?" I asked Hyun Joong.
Hyun Joong: It's alright, I got my water bottle here.
Krystal: Oh alright then.
"Take a seat"
I gladly sat across from him and our lesson begins. 
...........
================================================================================================================================
                                              MINHO ROOM
MINHO POV 
...
What a day today. I really never thought that i'll have time to chase around in a tag game like a little boy.
And out of anyone I can think of. It was Krystal.
It was weird.
I never got so close with a girl to the fact that I strangely thought of her as my guy friends.
Minho. She's a girl.
What are you thinking? Back it up a bit. We do NOT get along.
But...why now?
I sighed and closed my eyes. Whenever her face appear, why does it feel so stressful for me?. Like when i'm near her, I wish she would disappear. But when she's away-
Why do I feel like I'm missing something?
God I should lay off from playing basketball sometimes, and the homework too. Those are my two annoying things if I do them too much, maybe she is my third one now.
Ring RIINg 
I sat up and reach towards my drawer to see my phone. To find that I have a text.
...
From: female--cheater
Oppaa. What are you doing? ^^ gee I miss your touch on my skin. Sica wants you now
I rolled my eyes. This female dog.
To: female--cheater
Shut the hell up old woman. Your older than me. Don't act like you own me.
I smirked before putting the phone away. But then the ringtone continues nonstop until I got like 30 new ones from her.
Oppa! Wae?? Stop being a meanie yah. I want you to come to a BBQ place-eat with me. Sica hungry
If oppa don't come-Sica will reject Lee Donghae!
Lee Donghae 
God why does he have to be such an idiot to go and like her?. And if she reject him, then heck he'll be so depressed. God I don't want him to be sad.
Fine woman. Make that meeting 5 minutes-hell I don't want to waste time with you.
Good boy-my oppa :3, now calls it a date or Lee Donghae will still be a rejection
Okay then a date. Text me again-i'll kill you. 
...
===============================================================================================================================
                                                  LIVING ROOM
KRYSTAL POV 
"..And then the water can be prove to be molecular level using the idea that molecules are made up of tiny particles. The thermometer can show you that the most of course."
I nodded and clapped my hands "Wae! I remember doing this teacher! God but only Donghae and I forgot. So that's why we fail it??"
Hyun Joong: Yea because you were suppose to list the thermometer in there too.
God it sounds so easy! I feel so stupid sitting next to him now...
Krystal: So what about chapter 16?
He looks at me. "Oh the hot-air balloons? It was mainly about describing whats inside it. Mostly on on page 22 if you want to check"
I began flipping to page 22. And he was right, it was right there in bold letters. Describing like I should have describe on my test...
"W-Wow..." I laughed. "I-It seems so easy when your're here!"
He grins."It's nothing, I got that a lot from students."
I realizes I wasn't the only one. Whew, thank god. I didn't want to be the only one who fail. 
...
We suddenly saw Minho walk down the stairs, and I suddenly saw how he dress up to look like he's going somewhere special. That got me worried-that means i'm being left alone soon??
Krystal: O-Oh Minho, where are you going?
He turned to me. "Oh this, well i'm not leaving yet. It's five more minutes, someone picking me up."
Someone? "Who?" I asked him casually-grabbing a tea from the table.
Minho: Well her name is Jessica, I don't know if you heard of her.
I dropped the green tea I was drinking! It was a shocked moment when I don't know if I should freak out or sit there like a statue! I THINK I DID BOTH!!!
The hot liquid was smearing my pants. And both of them stared wide-eyed at me. 
Hyun Joong: K-Krystal, your alright???
I didn't even get to reply before I found him grabbing some towels and wiping the tea liquid off my pants. I let him do it, until I realizes what was happening! I blushed madly before I wipe them myself. While Minho stare at us like we're crazy.
Hyun Joong: I'll just clean up these sharp pieces.
I shook my head "Aniyo! I'll do them myself. Here, let me get up first-"
My bare feet touches the ground-
"WAIT NO DON'T DO THAT YOUR FEET GONNA-"
CLINKS!
"OWW!! AAAAH MY FOOT!!!"
I dropped down on the couch and hold my foot up. My eyes went big when I saw a huge loop of blood on my feet as it's bleeding...and bleeding...bleeding...
"KRYSTAL!!!!!!"
Until I suddenly faint and it was darkness before me.
==========================================================================================================================
HYUN JOONG POV
...
That's just...
She fainted. Like one and a half second of seeing blood. 
I stood there, speechless. Worried if she gonna lose a lot of blood-
"Minho, just go carry her to her room. I'll clean the tea up" I informed him.
He stared strangely at me. "Hyung, your're suppose to go home soon"
Hyun Joong: Didn't you say your're going out somewhere? I can't just leave her bleeding. So just carry her to her room, I'll stay back and watch her.
He didn't say anything else, and hurriedly hold Krystal before he carried her, walking up towards the stairs. While I went to get some towel and some cleaner.
==========================================================================================================================
MINHO POV 
...
Stay back and watch her?. He's being really considerate for letting me go on a stupid fake date with a while he gets to take care of her?.
Hell no. I don't like that.
But I had no choice, this is all for Donghae. I known Donghae more than Krystal, and it's depressing if that Jessica is gonna reject him.
It took awhile before I found her room, and slowly puts her on her bed. Good thing all the stain are  off from her clothes so I didn't have to worry. 
But I don't want her to sleep in dirty clothes. 
What now? You can't do anything about it. 
"Krystal you idiot" I cussed at her. "Why you have to be so clumsy? Now he's gonna have to take care of you. Make sure nothing happen or else you're gonna be in trouble with your mom"
Or in trouble with you?
No-don't even go there. 
I stood up and walk out of her room-closing the door tightly.
=============================================================================================================================
 HYUN JOONG POV 
...
The doorbell rung, I was finally done cleaning up. So I walk up to the front door and open the door, to found a girl with blonde hair. 
Hyun Joong: Who are you looking for?
She smiled at me. "Oh who else?-my lovely boyfriend-Choi Minho!"
Boyfriend?. Oh so this guy is taken. Funny, Krystal is living with him...
"Sure" I replied "He'll be here soon"
Just when I said it-we saw him walk down. Her eyes were gleaming with happiness and she was giving flirty smiles. 
" Have fun you two-i'll check up on Krystal now." I said casually.
He stared at me intensely. "I'll be back soon anyway-so hyung won't stay long. But give her some proper meal or let her drink some water, she's probably sick because of seeing those blood."
I nodded at him. "Sure it's okay, just go."
The girl grabbed his arms, "Let's leave now oppa-bye oppa!" she waved at me.
I barely smiled at her in return before the two close the door behind them. And I walk into the kitchen to find something to cook with. Like what he said.
==============================================================================================================================
...
                                                                        KRYSTAL ROOM
KRYSTAL POV 
...
Krystal ah... A voice called me.
I turned. "Who is it?"
Who do you think?
I slightly stumbled. "N-No, just tell me. What is this? A person in m-my nightmare?"
Nightmare-oh that's the word...yes.
"Just say who you are!"
I would want to. But not all secrets will a best friend would share. Just how I keep my secret from you. ..
"H-Hong ki yah?"
I've lost trust. What Hongki are you talking about?. Stop trusting him and his family, Soojung. You made me a bad image. It was horrible to stuck in a cell where you sent me to. Almost like your against me. My life is now like this. Because you trust him and not me. I did this to protect you,
"Hongki-it was your fault! Stop blaming me!" I yelled.
Again-i'm not Hongki that you know. Your so fit with Minho and now your making him a good guy huh? Who had known you more? Me or him?
An answer wasn't receive from me yet before something sliced my back. And there before me was my best friend, dark blonde hair with red streaks like blood was on him. 
Who is this? I thought.
I don't know him-the one I known was lovable. 
W-What is he doing to me? So did the I love you he said to me is now broken?
...
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
...
=============================================================================================
HYUN JOONG POV 
...
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
What was that about-why did she scream??
I put down the soup on the counter and walk up to the stairs in a quick pace. God I don't know where her room is?!
It took me awhile but I decided to go in the one that was all the way at the end. Luckily, I pick the right one.
"Krystal!" I called her name, rushing to her bed. "Wake up! What happen? Why did you scream??"
She open her eyes  and saw me. "Hyun Joong sunbaenim..y-you didn't go home yet?"
I shook my head. "Well you fainted-and Minho is away. So i couldn't just let you bleed."
She sighed sadly. "Ne, so everyone gone? A-And about the scream, it was only a nightmare...nothing serious"
I gave her a worried look. "Your're making it seem serious. You can tell me a bit if you like-"
Krystal: It's okay! I-I'm glad you stay and help me, but I think you should really go home now! I-I mean I can stay here by myself-
She got up and was about to walk away from me. But then she almost stumbled and I went to caught her from behind before she could fell.
"H-Hyun Joong ah!-" she whispered. "T-Thanks for catching me but I mean it!  Please go-"
I looked ahead-almost in a daze.  I didn't know what to reply of this close contact we're in right now.. This is just unexpected of me.
"Krystal, I can't leave"
She widened her eyes at me and I release her. "Mwo?!"
"Well Minho not back yet. And this house-no one's here." 
She looks at me with a curious expression. "You seriously don't want to leave?"
"I'll stay until he arrive"
...
==============================================================================================================================
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER~
...
"Donghae, you know how this goes. Your're not always gonna get everything you want in life. So why waste here bothering Minho and I? It's pretty useless you know?" she spoke coldly to him.
My eyes widened at her. How can she be so mean to him?!
Donghae: Your right Jessica, but what am I suppose to do?. Is it a crime to admit that I love you?
She glared at him. "Love from you isn't important. Why..why can't it be Minho?! WHY IS IT FROM YOU INSTEAD!!!" she screams at him and gave him a slap before she fumed and walks away without another word. Yoona and I ran to Donghae and sees if he's okay. 
Krystal: Oppa don't listen to her. She doesn't know you well.
He sighed sadly. "I won't ever understand of her because of that. Minho...what's so special about him.."
Yoona : I feel sorry...but maybe it wasn't meant to be for you two.
Siwon oppa appear again with the treats he have in his hands. 
"Cokes? Anyone?"
None of us replied to him , Donghae walks away from us. Yoona ran after him, which got me surprised. I didn't expect her to do that.
Siwon: I feel really bad for Donghae
I nodded. And wonder if Hongki feels the same when I was on Minho side. 
Minho...
He seems to act unusual again. Ever since that tutoring session! God whats up with these guys and their mood swings?!
....