The Ice Queen P2

Days With Choi Brothers

 

....
"KRYSTALLLL AHHHHH"
I turned and saw Minho staggered all over the place. He was practically yelling my name. Peoples gasps when he nearly knock know the fruit punch that was set up neatly on the blue table. I flinched in surprise.
Krystal: G-God unnie! What happen to him?!
She scowled. "He thought he was drinking water-until I finally realized he's picking wine!!! And the date is totally ruined! Kah krystal! I don't know what makes him liking you so much but when he's drunk-he always call me by your name!! THANKS A LOT TO COME IN HIS LIFE AND RUINED THINGS FOR ME!!!"
She stomped away and I froze. He...call her...
Krystal?
"I don't knowww...whyyy...you think....that..stinkingng Teacyeonnnn or whatever hell his name is....waayyy better...than me....me..."
It wasn't until he dropped on the floor. I panicked and came over to him.
"Minho yah" I whispered panicky to him. "Stop talking like an idiot!!"
"I'm nottt" he argued. "I...don't like...that jesss sicka....that...yoori...or...that yuoona...."
He continued while I sat..blank.
"I....don't....want...Teacyun....Hoonnggki...Hyunhjong....Nickhooooonn...near you."
Near me? I couldn't believe what he was saying.
"Minho...." I called him anxiously. "Who do you like then..?"
"...."
"You..."
...

================================================================================================================================
 KRYSTAL ROOM/POV
...
Hmmm what should I wear? I looked over all my dresses in this super big closet.
A purple dress with red belt? Not in a fashion show...
A blue dress with white ribbons? Nah, looks more like birthday little girls type.
A black dress with red roses? I don't wanna look all tango...
I skimmed over some more before I picked the most normal looking dress. It was a plain white dress with teal glitter but it was faint. And it was also decorated like feather-way so I pretty much look like a swan lake when I wear this.
Perfect! I smiled happily. And then went to find some jewelry. 
Uh...like gold bracelet and diamond-teardrop shape necklace. This might possibly be Mrs Choi jewelry of when she was young, if i'm not mistaken. God all the clothes that I bought are all destroyed in my old house. So I had to use Mrs Choi stuffs, which I felt embarrassed every day waking up to wear it. 
It took me awhile to fit it all in. We're about to leave in a few minutes. Minho probably getting ready too. 
"Let's just...get over Minho and enjoy this with Taecyeon" I told myself with several deep breaths. I have to enjoy this prom without him.
.......
After some times getting ready, I walk downstairs and found Minho. He's wearing normal prom vest. But he's attractive in peoples eyes just made me wanna kill Jessica.
Krystal you don't want to kill anyone. Let them be happy. I bet Taecyeon is more handsome. Eun Jung and Yoona gonna be glad I finally got someone good as my date.
"You look nice!" I blurt out suddenly.
He looked weirdly at me. "Yeah, you too..." his face turned sorta red when he saw me. What, do I look funny?...
"...."
"We're...stopping by...your sister house..."
I nodded slowly. "Yeah...no biggie,"
Siwon came by and saw us. 
"Oh my god you two lovebirds-just go already-Ji Hyo going to be over in a few minutes"
DID HE JUST CALL US LOVEBIRD?!
Krystal: *flushes* Oppa we know-let's go Minho *hold his hand*
================================================================================================================================
THEY WENT TO PICK UP JESSICA
===================================================================================================
AT THE DANCE
MINHO POV
...
We finally made it to the place. I didn't have any ideas that it wasn't located at the school but it was near some kind of Plaza district. So there were barely any parking space. But at least I found a spot before pulling over.
Jessica: Yesss!! Finally!!
She took my hand and hold it firmly, which got me annoyed.
"Why are you acting as if i'm a kid??" 
She shrugged and fake-smile. "Wae-of course to protect you from anyone else"
I rolled my eyes. Whatever
Krystal only stood and watched us. I just only wish she didn't have to go with him. I wouldn't have to feel...like this feeling right now. 
???: Krystal!
Someone came up to her. It was only Taecyeon, he was grinning like a little kid. And she smile at him back and hug him. 
That won't ever be me anyhow.
They walk past us. But something in me just made me hold her back once she past me. 
"Krystal...." I spoke quietly, founding myself holding her wrist.
She turned and look at me worried. "Minho?...."
Taecyeon: Uh ...we should get going now. *pulls Krystal*
I felt her hand slipping away from mine. I instantly faced them, ignoring Jessica talking.
His annoying face. His annoying aura. His annoying hand that held Krystal. I just can't.
Deal with it.
"Kah...think about your choice again."
She widened her eyes. "I'm not on the your topic Minho. Let's just go in."
I didn't get a proper response before both of them walk up ahead. 
Damn. 
"Oppaaaa!! Stop caring about her! She has him and you had me! Be happy!!"
I glared at her. I'm just speechless about this.
================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
What's wrong with him?
"Sorry about Minho. He's way...."
His finger puts on my lip. My cheeks flushed. 
He wasn't annoyed at all. He only smiled understandingly "It's okay. As long as i'm your date. I won't care what he says. You look like a princess, the prettiest one!-I wish I wear the knight outfit for you"
"That's sweet of you" I replied to him happily.
Krystal, in case you were blind, the one who's jealous is Minho. His face says it all out-he wants to be your date
Stop stating the impossible.
Your just scare too much.
I'm not. I make more sense than you.
Taecyeon: I'll just go get some drinks for you okay?
I smiled. "Sure, thanks"
He smiled back and walk away. By now, we're inside the building. Which was decorated like England way. Sorta like the wedding but more color were added. 
"Krystal!!!!"
I turned to Yoona squealing and found her standing with Nichkhun. They were another beautiful couple. Her dress was dark blue, and she just remind me a goddess feeling.
Krystal: your...just so perfect!
She look at me sweetly. "You know, no one perfect. I wish Minho could realize how close to perfect you look like now..."
"You knew...this is the only day i'll be a princess" I told her. "With you, your always a...princess...queen."
Yoona: That's why I don't stand out, right?
I shook my head furiously. "Aniyo! You stand out so much I could even notice you!"
Our other friends arrive. Jiyeon, Sulli, Luna, Seohyun, Taeyeon.
Krystal: You all look so pretty!
Luna awed at me. "Awww thanks! You too, ice princess! So where's Taecyeon??"
Seohyun: *smiles* he's probably happy isn't he?
Yoona laughed. "He's so happy to be with our Krystal-Minho just wasting!"
Everyone else was having a good laugh. But only Sulli looked worried.
"Sulli ah, is it Taemin?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"I think...T-Taecyeon oppa is outside with Eun Jung unnie...."
================================================================================================================================
But Jangwoo with her.
"Krystal ah, you want me to check on him?" Yoona asked me.
I shook my head. "I told you guys, we're not really feeling anything for each other."
Luna gasped. "What! S-So it was only because you feel sorry for him?"
"Is it not right if I say so?..."
Seohyun: it's just unexpected I guess...
Luna: Taecyeon wasted too!! Ugh that guy,
It's the truth, I wasn't even affected by him with Eun Jung. Just a friendly date but normal feelings.
"Luna! Don't forget that I could still be a queen here!" I reminded her.
She clapped her hands. "That's right! Prove to those girls you can!"
Yoona: I'll be rooting on for you!
Sulli: I-I'm sure if it makes you happy then yeah.
It's weird, when Taecyeon gonna be here with Eun Jung. I feel less thoughts. Stress thoughts. 
But why?
I'm not gonna expect Minho to be out of nowhere. I knew he had a date already.
Our conversation was over. I mean, my friends still had their dates. So they have to apologize to me. But I didn't mind. 
I'll just eat a little 
I made my way over to the refreshments table. 
.....
"HELLLOOO FELLOW MATES!!!" Key hollered up on the stage.
An announce? I ate some cheese cake. Maybe it's about the queen and king?
"Now the way that you can become a queen and king is if you had the most romance on this slow dance here on the dance floor! So get-realll closeee"
Jangwoo couldn't be allow with Eun Jung, so Taecyeon had to fill in for her I guess
It wasn't until he ran at me with two cups in his hand. I blinked, why is he here again??
"Krystal! I guess you heard what Sulli says right???"
I shrugged slightly "It's okay Taecyeon, Eun Jung needs you than I understand-"
He cut me off and hug me right then. 
What did Eun Jung say to you? Why are you suddenly like this?
I kept doubting him, should I be his date for sudden again?, girls already found out he sorta left me. But it's the queen and king dance right now, I need...a partner right?
But...I can't just be a date to him when we're not clearly feeling anything. 
So I pulled away from him. Which got him surprised.
"Just go help Eun Jung, it's not like you felt anything for me"
He sighed. "I look like it don't I? I don't want you to feel like your used. But I didn't think straight, I could tell you didn't either. If you want Minho...then I-"
I felt sad right then. "It's not, don't worry. Minho has Jessica, i'm sure they're fine. It was me who's stupid..."
Taecyeon: *hold her hand* well I could dance with you? Eun Jung have to deal with it then.
He was trying to be nice, but I decline. 
"It's okay...just dance with her"
I instantly walk away from him and out of the whole ball room. While walking, I took out my gloves and slippers and accessories before I went into the bathroom.
Need to rest...
I breathe heavily before washing my face. Had no idea the prom will be like this...
I felt nothing for him, but I still felt sad. I just pick the wrong person on my perfect night...
================================================================================================================================
....
WITH MINHO
...
Music kept filling in the whole room. I was tired, yes did saw my friends and kinda have fun but...this Jessica shows off too much.
Where's them anyway?
I looked everywhere, until I found Taecyeon standing by himself while the prom king and queen were starting.
Why is he alone?...where's Krystal?
But then, I just shrug. She's not my date so I shouldn't care.
Interested, I kept watching him. But what's makes me more curious. Is how his aura looks like something happens.
???: Oppa! Don't worry! She's probably doesn't love you like I do!
????: Let Eun Jung unnie be instead!!!
"Girls..." he spoke with laughter. "Maybe Krystal just doesn't seem to know how great I am, so don't worry."
Krystal. Your letting this happening to you?
He dump her Minho! Gasped!
Are you my conscience or Key?!
Okayyy sorry
I got up and made my way over. Those girls back up and escape. 
"Oh Minho.  Whats up?..." he said, grinning.
"I didn't seem to think we should be talking friendly"
He nodded knowingly. "You know...Eun Jung..."
Minho: Are you really gonna be a sissy of not appreciating the real girl?
Taecyeon: I suppose you meant real girl as Krystal.
I crossed my arms. "She's real to me, I don't know about you. Maybe not, if Eun Jung is more real then leave her alone."
Taecyeon: I would have, but you got Jessica, didn't want to make her feel alone
"She's not alone when she's around me" I replied back. "Maybe she's alone when she's around you"
He turned different. His fist clench. 
"Maybe I can't feel that way for her, but I wouldn't hurt a girl."
Minho: I know her well. She's not hurt...if your...someone else...then she is.
You meant Lee Hong Ki right??
"...."
Yup i'm right!
Shut. up.
oKAY OKAY!
"TAECYEONNN MINHOOO IF YOUR NOT GONNA MINGLE WITH YOUR GIRLS THEN PLEASE LEAVE SOME ROOMS!!!" Key voice boomed in our ears.
Jessica then found me. "Minho got me!!"
She ran over and hugged my arms. But I pulled away.
Jessica: Wae!! What now?! 
"Yah. I'm gonna be at the vendor" I muttered and walk away. I don't like dancing in slow. 
Jessica: This is..the whole point of proms!!! 
"Then it's not a prom to me anymore."
I left bot of them there.
================================================================================================================================
WITH KRYSTAL
...
Finally done.
I sighed, before letting my hair down after it was a bun. Fitting in the high heels,fixing my hair a bit before walking out.
Just wish that a third person would call out besides them I thought sadly.
Just walking in a slow pace before I met Hyun Joong.
"Teacher nim...." I felt surprised. "Your still here?"
He also look up and looked surprised also. "Oh hello Krystal, how are you? Are you enjoying the dance?"
Krystal: Well it's just, a little yeah...
He sent me a weird look. "What happen?"
"Oh....nothing"
Of course it didn't convince him, I should be inside but i'm out here.
Hyun Joong: I'll tries to be convince, *smiles* so who's the lucky guy?
I looked at him funnily. "I'm the one who's not lucky so far, something happen so...."
Hyun Joong: Hm...well that's wasted. I'm just here because of some scholarship stuffs for seniors
"Jinja? I rather do your job right now"
He smirked. "Really? And i'm the one wishing to be a senior so I could attend here again."
Krystal: Your still young! So you still have chances!
"That's nice...hearing it from you." he answered with a bit laughing.
Krystal: So, where are you about to go?
"Well, about to leave the school."
Your lucky, get to leave early before me
Krystal: lucky....
"I wouldn't think it like that-you look like you wanna leave so bad"
I huffed. "I guess, but i'm not trying to be selfish and force Minho to hurry."
Great Krystal, you should keep your problems to yourself instead of telling Hyun Joong all your problems...
"Sorry for talking too much." I apologized immediately.
But he didn't seem to be bothered, he only pet my head. 
Hyun Joong: Well whenever Minho bothering you right? 
"He didn't bother me, I only bother myself."
Hyun Joong: I guess so, but don't take it against yourself too much.
Krystal: yeah I guess you should go-I hold you back too much.
"You do, but I didn't mind much." he replied. "Let's go before something happen"
Before something happen? He's the most unique teacher I've met....
================================================================================================================================
...
"Krystal!! Where were you??"
Both Yoona and Luna called out to me when I went bak into the ball room with Hyun Joong. Well he wave to me before he went out the exit door. I waved back with disappointment, I wish he could drive me home!
"Oh went to the bathroom..." I answered blankly. Luna glance suspiciously when Hyun Joong left.
Luna: Wae. Krystal what did you say to Mr Kim?
Yoona shrugged. "He tutor at her house, I think she's his best student, more than me and every one else.
I blushed. "Aniyo, he only past by me and just ask me why am I in the bathroom. That's is."
Luna: Yah, your soo lucky! Taecyeon, Minho, Mr Kim and even Nichkhun wants to go with you!
Krystal: No...thats not true...
Yoona nodded, assuring with Luna. "She's right, your just so awesome the guys can't resist."
Coming from the number one beauty queen in this school I thought.
Luna: They didn't announce the queen yet, but you didn't dance like wae??
Krystal: I'm...just not interested in those stuffs. Hanging out here is enough with you guys, so there's not big thing for me to worry about it since i'm dateless now.
"Awww Krystal"
I got a hug in less than a second from Yoona. I smiled bright,
Yoona: I don't know what's wrong with Minho-if I were him, i'll be with you already
You list things I really wanna tell him "Nothing wrong with him unnie"
Luna: Okay i'm joining the hug! So jealous of you guys!!
We all just laughed, they really made me feel a whole lot better. Until I saw Minho sitting with Jessica, I decided to hide my face so he won't see me as I watched him.
================================================================================================================================
....
WITH MINHO POV
....
Basically, he just left her. 
I pick up the glass and gulp it down, it looks like lemon and I was in need of something sweet.
Except...
Everything around me suddenly blurred. I felt to almost trip over stuffs.
What the...
I tried standing straight from the chair. But thinking I even need to catch myself when I got up. Is this even soda or water?....
But it was obvious, I finally realizes what I was drinking. The taste was strong. 
"This.....bartender...leaving....drinks on the table" I grunted. Damn i'm in trouble. 
My steps fastened to somewhere, by then I lost myself. My sight.
?????: Hey oppa!!!
Who the....
"Krystal...leave me alone...."
?????: I'm not Krystal!!!
"Stop lying"
I felt myself pushing the person away.
================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
"KRYSTALLLL AHHHHH"
I turned and saw Minho staggered all over the place. He was practically yelling my name. Peoples gasps when he nearly knock know the fruit punch that was set up neatly on the blue table. I flinched in surprise.
Krystal: G-God unnie! What happen to him?!
She scowled. "He thought he was drinking water-until I finally realized he's picking wine!!! And the date is totally ruined! Kah krystal! I don't know what makes him liking you so much but when he's drunk-he always call me by your name!! THANKS A LOT TO COME IN HIS LIFE AND RUINED THINGS FOR ME!!!"
She stomped away and I froze. He...call her...
Krystal?
"I don't knowww...whyyy...you think....that..stinkingng Teacyeonnnn or whatever hell his name is....waayyy better...than me....me..."
It wasn't until he dropped on the floor. I panicked and came over to him.
"Minho yah" I whispered panicky to him. "Stop talking like an idiot!!"
"I'm nottt" he argued. "I...don't like...that jesss sicka....that...yoori...or...that yuoona...."
He continued while I sat..blank.
"I....don't....want...Teacyun....Hoonnggki...Hyunhjong....Nickhooooonn...near you."
Near me? I couldn't believe what he was saying.
"Minho...." I called him anxiously. "Who do you like then..?"
"...."
"You..."
...
================================================================================================================================
SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! KRYSTAL HE DOESN'T!!!
He's drunk and doesn't know what he's saying!!!!!
I shook my head. "We should get you home now"
I tried my best to carried him, but he's a guy and i'm a girl. Couples on the dance floor already complained about him and I tried my best to finish for them. 
Okay. I can't do this by myself.
Yoona and all my friends are somewhere else. But in a flash, I found Taecyeon and Eun Jung standing together.
"Taecyeon ah!!!!"
I hurried to his side and Eun Jung glance at me. 
Krystal: Minho drunk! I need help to get him home. A-And I...don't have a license....
He nodded somberly at me. "Krystal it's okay, i'll help you"
"Kapsamida!!" I thanked him and held his hand.
Eun Jung: I'll go now since you need to help Krystal *smiles* anyeong Krystal, please don't get misunderstood-it...was nothing
I nodded at her. "It's fine with me, we'll...just let his guy here decide ne?"
He flushed at both of us. "Krystal ah let's go"
================================================================================================================================
AT MANSION
SIWON POV
...
"Without them around, I really like it"
I clinked my glass to hers. She complied before we both gulp it down.
Ji Hyo: Ottoke...I've been so tired trying to create Monday moments for the fans, but they're never satisfied...
"Have you ever thought about making moments with Jong Kook?" I asked jokingly, though I don't want to hear a yes.
She huffed. "Him, Yoon Eun Hye, muscles. There's no contact for that"
Siwon: But ever since that 75 I was on, we gotten closer. Why won't you tell me?...
Ji Hyo: Siwon ah, I believe that I meant to say...Jong Kook and I just normal. 
I sighed. "I know how's it feels if mentioning that person to you."
"...."
We sat in silence. I was, dying to tell her something before the two of us heard cars hunks outside. 
Siwon: It's probably the kids.
Ji Hyo: I'll just go now, so I won't bother you guys
"That's fine"
"Bye"
"Bye Ji Hyo"
She open the door and walk outside. 
When it's that Joong Ki out of her mind?...
Just thinking about it, I feel out of place between us.
================================================================================================================================
....
OUTSIDE (PARKING SPACE)
TAECYEON POV
...
"Is this it?"
She nodded. "Yeah,"
I park the car and went out before I see that she's half-carrying Minho who keeps muttering things to himself. Her shoulders looked crushed under his weight. It made me really annoyed.
Taecyeon: Here, just throw him on the ground. I'll do this.
She reddened. "Aniyo! How can I just do that!"
But without further due, I help her. Though some faces like that should be smash on ground rather than carry.
"Gomowayo...."
I smiled sheepishly. "Mianhae, abandoning you at the dance, she was crying..."
"..."
Taecyeon: You meant...to tell, just friendly feelings right?
"Ne"
I knew it all along myself "That's great"
She open the door and we both walk inside. I stopped to let Ji Hyo noona walk out.
What she's doing here?
Krystal: Siwon oppa-please help Taecyeon with Minho!
It wasn't until Siwon appear and took Minho. "Oh hello there, you and Krystal went together I see."
"Ne" I answered him.
"Well it's kinda late, you should go home, thanks for helping us, don't know why Krystal should have call me"
Krystal: I forgot my phone oppa!
"I'll leave now" 
She turned. "Thanks for helping"
I gave a thumb up. And there walk out the mansion and went my way home.
================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
"You should go wash up" Siwon informed me. 
Krystal: Ne oppa
He already put Minho in his room. But he told me Minho just won't 'take a shower' or 'change clothes'.
I really have no idea he even drank 
I was walking to my room and to the bathroom. Sighing, really wonder what happen while he and Jessica are out of my sight. 
It was just me minding my own business in my own room, before...
Drunk Minho. Invaded my room.
"YAH! GET THE HELL OUT!!!"
I throw my pillows at his head. But he only didn't respond, but instead, lay on my bed. 
I...don't..even...
"My head hurts." he called out at me.
I glared at him. You think any idiots are gonna care if you do?
Krystal: It's because of a pillow, thank you very much.
I walk over to my bed and sat on the side. How am I getting him off? That's my question.
Tickle? I thought with mischievous. 
Nah don't want him to laugh like a mad man.
But the only thing I did is to shook his shoulders.
"Wake up. Wakey wakey! I'm here! I'm gonna annoy you!!"
In the end, it didn't work. I inched my face closer to his.
This moment...
Was like that night...
My thoughts and everything turned sad. It was really the worst night between us, also cause by myself.
So, issues with Jessica, I don't think he think of her like that anymore.
What does he think about me?
Too desperate...
It was too much thinking, before his eyes opened and he saw me. 
Oh now your awake.
He just, went and led me closer to the bed. I blinked, 
What....
Do I need...to...call...Siwon....
Every worries were cut off, when I felt him holding me closer towards him.
"Min-"
There wasn't any escape-until I suddenly felt contact on my lip.
Your...I...stop!
This can't be happening!
Our lips touched, my mind faded. He ruffled my hair and now nothing was interrupting.
Nothing.
Words couldn't be call out. I couldn't stop him nor myself, this is really something...
I couldn't expect to come.
Just say no.
But as the kiss deepened, I didn't want to stop him.
Is he already thinking of us like this.
Don't be fool Krystal!
He sat up and put me down. My heart jumps a million beats when he inched his face closer...
Panicking, I was planning to yell out before someone opens the door-
"Minho yaH!! WHAT THE HELL?! GET OFF KRYSTAL!!"
================================================================================================================================
...
I flinched in surprise when Siwon help me get up,
"Gwenchana???"
"...."
Siwon: I really don't know how he ended up in your room...
I nodded solemnly. "Oppa, I thought that he doesn't like drinking. I don't either."
Siwon: Well I know for sure he probably wasn't looking and got thirsty when thinking it's not alcohol I guess. Krystal, as a favor, please don't tell the adults about this. Minho is gonna get beaten.
"I promise I won't oppa" 
Siwon: *sighs* my apology for bothering you because of him...
Well it's not as if this is his fault...
Krystal: I'm gonna go rest somewhere else if Minho gonna stay here
Siwon: No it's fine, I'll force this troublesome to get out of your bed-
Krystal: Wae then I had to wash the bed covers and all that during the night-so I'll just sleep in the guestroom
Siwon: I guess so-really sorry about this...
"Y-Yeah"
 "Looks like little brother got Jessica as history."
Krystal: *flushed* Don't be silly, he's drunk
He pet my head. "This won't be the only time, if he feels comfortable with you enough."
I swatted his hand away. "Please don't embarrass me oppa"
Siwon: As you wish Krystal, please go rest
Thank you like finally!
================================================================================================================================
                                                                 NEXT MORNING
WITH MINHO
...
"Yuri ah"
I turned back and forth. Trying to find her.
She stood across from me with her back faced. "Minho yah-don't call my name. I'M ABOUT TO BE MARRIED!!"
Minho: But i'm gonna lose you soon.
Yuri: Everyone have to lose their one important person right?
"...."
Yuri: You'll find someone better than me.
I clenched my fist. "No I won't"
Yuri: In truth, she'll look like me. She will love you as in the opposite from me. Whether as I, who you knew love you like a little brother.
"How could I forget that day when you save me!"
She smiled sadly. "But this girl, you will fall in love and protect her so much you two can't be apart."
Hurt stung my heart, "You and I are apart?...."
Yuri: We're sticking, just not in that way you imagine.
"If your gonna forget me easily. I don't wanna deal with any girls."
Yuri: That's why times gonna tell you the right time to move on.
..............................................................................................................................................
I shook up and sat up, wide awake. 
Nonsense dream, she's already married....
But it wasn't until I fully open my eyes and nearly want to dropped.
WHY THE HELL IS MY ROOM PINK?!
It wasn't until I realizes i'm in a disaster.
"What the hell am I doing in Krystal room...."
================================================================================================================================
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
 
SECOND PREVIEW
...
"Hello dad"

She widened her eyes. "Anyeong haseyo Mr Choi!! May I interview you?!"
Yes dad!! At the right time!!
Minho: Appa, she's our classmate, please help her do a project.
He looked at me with how-come-I-don't-meet-this-girl-earlier look. "Guess so young lady! I'm free to discuss on our success here at the Choi's!"
Yoona: Thank you so much sir!!
In the end, she ends up staying at our house but as in meaning, the living room. Right here. Right now.
We have no choice but to leave early now 
My steps paced towards the kitchen before I hold Krystal wrist and led her out the back door.
"Yah what is it now-"
Minho: One word. Yoona.
Krystal: Okay let's go to that Etude place!!!!