Fun weekend HA!

Marriage Contract

It was Saturday morning and like usual I was getting ready for my monthly visti with my father. He was somewhat an important figure and choose his work over his family. I don't hate him for it. I don't like his job but at least he takes care of us well. 

He never remarried, still loves my mother deeply, but can't give her the time and attentions he wants. Its sad really. He vowed never to take another women yet my mother dates other guys. Although she never stays with them longer than a week. They never get anywhere near serious. EVER.  I believe she still loves my father and just dates other men to make him mad.

"Hurry up he's a busy man we don't want to keep him waiting" My mother says, rolling her eyes before she disappears down stairs.

"You know you can come too" I yelled from my doorway. " I don't mind sharing my time" I smiled reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Thanks sweetie but can't really talk adult stuff or do adul.."

"Stop" I held up my hand " please don't traumatize me"

She kissed my forehead before flicking it. This was the usual tradition. A reminder to not say a word to my father about how she is and what she is up to. 'If he wants to know he can call me' Thats what she would say.

"Don't you have it all backwards?  You know flick then kiss?"

"If I did it like that the reminder wouldn't stick now would it?" she smirked.

"You mean pain"

"There you go"

There was a beeping outside meaning my father had arrived. I waved at my mother and ran out to meet my father.

"There's my girl. Getting prettier every day, hop in before your mother decides to take you away again" He joked opening the door for me. Once he climbed in the the opposite side he peels out just to freak out my mom. Who within seconds texts me to tell him to slow down and not drive like a maniac. 

" So how is she?"

"Good"

"Is she seeing anyone? Does she miss me?"

"Dad..?"

"I know, I know. Call her and ask her yourself. You know I would IF she'd only answer the phone. "

Poor him. I feel so bad for him. If he's ONLY take 2 weeks off or a month to dedicate to mom but thats already too much to ask.

" She does miss you.... At least I think so" I said softly and turned to look at his reaction. He just smiled and continued driving. I know he is jumping for joy inside. 

" So hows school? What are your goals? Career choices? Are you dating? Interested in any boy? .... or girl?"

He loves to kid around, but I can stop that just by glaring at him.

"Schools fine, goals and carrer choice are still the same. Not dating, not interested in girls"

"Boy?"

"Well....no"

"ehh you paused meaning there is someone"  he grinned nudging me playfully.

"Only an annoying.... prick...who wont leave me alone."

"Persistent?"

"Very"

"You want me to ....have a talk with him?"

"Dad....You know I can handle this"

"Still bullying the boys? You know you'll scare them all off"

"I don't care"

"Bekky...I know what happened with the last guy really hurt you, but...... I think its time to let it go. Hmmm?" he gently smiled at me poking my nose. "If you don't i'm going to have to take matters into my own hands" He says seriously turning his attention to the road.

"Meaning?" I asked a bit concerned and afraid.

" Arranged marriage"


TBC this is only part 1 of the weekend. I'm tired so i'll update the next part in the morning ^_^