....If....

Marriage Contract

It has been 3 weeks since I met Mr. Arrogant and I was grateful he was not in any of my classes. The only time I saw him  was at lunch and track practice.

Although that didn’t stop him from making passes at me. At practice if our eyes met for a second he would wink at me and smirk. If he wasn’t a fast runner I’d run after him and punch that smirk off his face. My patience was running dangerously low. This maybe dangerous for if he continues to approach me, I will end his life.

My friends, of course, thought I was crazy not to give in and go on a date with him. He asks me everyday. The response… is always the same. NO.

 “He is totally staring at Bekah” Jung Ah pouted stabbing a vegetable with her fork.

“It’s been like that for weeks now” Joo Yeon smiled “ And Bekah doesn’t care”

“Or does she? “ Ga Hee smirked “ I saw the look on your face when you saw him for the first time.”

“ooOOOoo some ones in denial” Joo Yeon sang pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes at my friends as they teased. “ You weren’t there when I saw him so don’t make stuff up”

“ I WAS there. I went to go see Chansung practice on the field across from the track. The look on your face said it all.  She likes him”

“And you saw her face from that far? “ Jung Ah narrowed her eyes.

“I guess it must have been something we’ve never seen if she saw it from that far”

“ It was. Her eyes lit up like she stepped into a store full of agendas.  Every size, shape and color. “  Ga Hee laughed.

“Wow “ Joo Yeon laughed knowing well it was a big impact.

“You should just go for it Bekah” Jung Ah sighed.

“You go for it. He messes with girls emotions. I’m not okay with that”

“But he’s super good looking and smart”

“He messes around with girls emotions.”

“Oh come on! Maybe he won’t with you. He only does that to girls who he isn’t interested in”

I turned to glare at Ga Hee “How would you know?”

“Its Obvious. You’re the only one he has asked out. He only messes with the others to…”

“Get what he wants” I finished her sentence. “ Even IF I accept what makes you think he wont continue his flirting or messing around behind my back? “

“Wait …wait wait wait…..So … You would accept!” Joo Yeon said loudly, nudging Jung Ah.

“NO I sai”

“IF! Which means you actually would consider it.!” Ga Hee pointed out quickly, covering in shock.

I rolled my eyes, as my friends started teasing and imagining what a date with Khun would be like. I just let them have their fun.  Its 3 loud girls against 1. Yes I’m loud but I can’t over power all three of them.

Ga Hee sopped laughing, her eyes widened and she silently signaled the other two that they should leave.

Joo Yeon ,confused, looked over her shoulder when Ga Hee nodded, meaning to look.  She turned back with wide eyes and grabbed her bag.

Jung Ah had looked behind her as well and was dreamily smiling over her shoulder. That is until Joo Yeon yanked her up. “Not for you” She whispered, pulling her friend out of the chair hard causing her to hit the table.

“Where are you going? “  I asked seeing all of my friends standing, bags packed ready to leave.  I was too distracted thinking about how Khun had changed everything with his arrival here, I didn’t notice they had paced.

“Uh we have to…”

“Show Jung Ah how to use a tampon” Joo Yeon said.

I scrunched my nose in disgust and shock. “ What do you mean show? “

“Ye… yeah she wants to try it” Ga Hee smiled, “right?”

Jung Ah looked horrified and shocked.

“right?” Ga Hee said holding Jung Ah’s arm hard smiling.

“ aaoow yea yeah hehehe” She giggled, glaring at Ga Hee pulling her arm free.  “ You know me I’m a visual learner”

“See you after school” Joo Yeon waved as they quickly walked, then ran away.

It was strange the way they left like that.  I just stared at them as they ran through the doors. Most of the times I would have felt sad that I wasn’t included, NOT THIS TIME. 

“May I join you? “

That voice sounded familiar. I narrowed my eyes and turned to face none other than Khun. Now I know why my friends had left. Ohhh will they get it when I see them after school.  He didn’t even wait for my reply and sat in Joo Yeons seat across from me.

“Alone at last”