Weekend Over

Marriage Contract

I Can't make you guys wait anymore so I thought i'd make an update. My friend volenteered her services as a beta but I think you guys deserve an update for waiting so long so even lost some subscribers T_T

sorry if the grammer or what not. I always say it lol, but once my friend betas my stuff i'll be better lol. Without further delay here it is.  Enjoy.


 

The whole park had closed and the remaining groups and couples were outside the gate, watching the paramedics rushing someone inside an ambulance.

“What the hell happened?” Jung Ah thought out loud.

“Must be serious if they closed the park.” Ga Hee said searching the crowds for the rest of her friends.

“I hope it wasn’t Bekah or Joo Yeon”

“Hey what about my friends?” Taec blurted out.

“Yeah them too”

Chansung, who had been on the phone with his father, walked back to the group.

“Well it appears to have been a couple but they haven’t told my dad who. Apparently its very serious.”

“One of the couples? Oh my god that could mean” Jung Ah started to tear up. “ Bekah and … and NIchkhun!”

“Calm down I’m sure it wasn’t them” Taec smiled trying to comfort her.

“Hey there’s Woo and Joo Yeon” Chansung pointed at the two running toward them.

“We have to follow that ambulance” Wooyoung panted out as he stopped in front of the group.

“Don’t ell me Bekah is…”

“Its Nichkhun… Bekah…  We should really follow that ambulance.” Joo Yeon said desperately.

The group dispersed, rushing to their cars and drove off behind the ambulance.

 

~~~~~

 

The girls got there first rushing to the Emergency Room. They arrived just in time to see Bekah being escorted out of the double doors. Bekah saw her friends and rushed towards them crying.

“I really did it this time you guys” she sobbed, “ My dad is going to kill me”

“What did you do?”

“I punched him and broke his nose!” Bekah sobbed onto Ga Hee’s shoulder.

“That’s it? You’ve done that plenty of times and were never this hysterical” Jung Ah rolled her eyes.

“Which leaves only one thing clear” Joo Yeon added. “ She likes him”

“Nooo” Bekah whined. “ That doesn’t mean anything. He has Hemophilia!”

“Can they really die from a nose bleed?” Jung Ah asked.

“There they are!” Wooyoung yelled from down the hall and got shushed by the nurses.

The group of boys rushed down the hall towards the girls.

“So what happened?” Chansung asked Ga Hee.

“Bekah punched Nichkhun, broke his nose and is excessively bleeding” At Ga Hee’s last few words Bekah started sobbing again.

“Thats it but she’s done it before” Taec stated.

“Clearly you and Jung Ah belong together” She muttered still trying to calm Bekah down.

“Someone certainly cares a lot about him”

“ I don’t like him!” Bekah yells out in frustration. “ If he had not been such a and knew what ‘NO’ meant “ Tears started streaming down her cheeks again. “ He would still be alive” She turned and this time grabbed Jung Ah to cry on.

“I’m calling my dad” Chansung announced before leaving the group.

“I’m sure he’s fine. We all have been through it. Every one lived. “ Wooyoung patted Bekah's back.

“Yeah but not everyone had Hemophilia”

Wooyoung sighed and went to go sit on one of the chairs. Taec followed since nothing he said was working to make the girls feel better.

“Hey Woo” Taec said quietly leaning in close to his friend. “ What’s Hemophilia?”

~~~~~

 

Nichkhun stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, surveying the damage to his nose.

“This is certainly a first.”  He sighed.  “ But it wont scare me away.”  He smiled coming out of the bathroom only to stop dead in his tracks.

“So it was true. My baby brother ended up in the hospital because of a girl”

“Nichan”

“Nichkhun”

“Or should I say Dr. HorvejkulNichkhun smiled and hugged his older brother.

“Don’t call me that unless there are other white coats around or hot nurses “ Nichan chuckles ruffling his younger brothers hair. “So according to this chart” He pulls up a metal clipboard and flips the pages. “ You told the paramedics you had Hemophilia?” He turns to sternly look at Nichkhun.

“I never said that. I was unconscious.” 

Nichan keeps his gaze on Nichkhun.

“The girl I was with told them”

“So the girl just made it up?”  Nichan closed the clipboard, crossing his arms and stood in front of Nichkhun. “ You know its not good to lie about something this serious”

“I know” Nichkhun admitted quietly looking down at the floor.

“No you don’t. If you knew you wouldn’t have done it in the first place” Nichan hit Nichkhun on the head with his clipboard.

“Ahhh fine fine. I already got my nose broken I don’t need a concussion. “

“So who is she?  Wait not I want to know why she did this to you.”

“I tried to kiss her.”

Nichan starts laughing. “ Your telling me you tried to kiss a girl and she punched you because she didn’t want you to?” He laughs harder

“Its not funny…” Nichkhun glared at his brother while he laughed.

“Oh... this is just epic.”

“Its not like she is the first one to refuse!”

“True but … she didn’t sent you to the hospital. She didn’t even touch you” he pointed out, wrapping an arm around Nichkhun. “Your not letting her go huh? What’s her name?“

 

~~~~~

 

“Son Bekah” I told the lady at the desk and handed her my dad’s credit card. It’s only supposed to be used for things my mom and I need. Like for emergencies and this was an emergency.

“Bekah, What are you doing?”

“I’m paying for the hospital bill” I said quickly knowing Joo Yeon would not approve.

“WHAT!”

“Shhhh come one it’s the least I can do. Its better than the parents suing and holding me responsible for his death .”

“If you use the card your dad is going to think you’re in the hospital and when you explain to him the real reason he will kill you.” Joo Yeon pointed out  “ Oh by the way your boyfriend is fine.”

“What?! Really?! Oh thank god!” I sighed in relief, leaning against the desk. “Wait” I took hold of Joo Yeon’s shoulders, before she could walk off.  “How do you know when did the doctor tell you? Wait, he isn’t my boyfriend! And where is the doctor?”

“Calm down. “ She removed my hands from her shoulders, sighing. “He came and told us right when you  headed towards the desk. He says he will check up on Nichkhun again but that we should go home. “

“Go home? What if they lied to me and he is dead” I asked beginning to tear up again.

“Listen to yourself!” She shook me a bit to distract me from crying again.” Your starting to sound like Jung Ah and her talk of dramas. Look we can try to see if they will let us see him but if not we will have to go home. ” She rubbed my arms a bit before walking back to the group.

“Ahem”

 I turned to see the lady holding out the receipt. I took it and not a second later the unavoidable, How to avoid the sun, ring tone came on.  I tried avoiding it and walked towards my friends but it wouldn’t stop ringing and it wont stop until I answer. So I answered.

“I’m fine dad” I said quickly as he just rambled on with is questions of what, where and why I was in the hospital. 

“Oh thank god.” He sighed and I could hear him catching is breath on the other side. That wasn’t a good sign. I was about to get yelled at. “What in gods name did you do?! If it involves a guy in the hospital because you… it is isn’t it!  I’m going to have the bank cancel that payment!“

“NO DAD!”

“Okay then explain to me why I should let THIS one slide?! Hmm?  I should let you deal with the parents this time. “

“Let me explain!” I cried

“If its because he tried to kiss you, tried to give you flowers, complimented you on your looks, or tried to ask you out on a date I don’t want to hear it!”

I bit my lip knowing I was screwed unless I came up with something better. I turned to maybe ask my friends for an answer but already knew what they would say. 

This was the last thing my father was going to tolerate from me.  He warned me if I had another incident with a boy, he would not pay for my tuition to the college of my choice. Which meant I would stay here find a job to pay to go to the community college. The last thing I wanted.

“I’m waaaaiiiting.”

I turned away from my friends, closed my eyes and took a deep breath.  “ I … like…him”.

“Come again?  I could barely hear you, why are you whispering? “

“I like him” I whispered louder in to the phone.

“You him? Kicked him?”

“I LIKE HIM! “ I yelled into the phone. “L-I-K-E  GOD! your already becoming deaf. And your not even fifty yet “ I sighed before continuing. ” Its been a while and I freaked. Yes I punched but I panicked, okay“

There was silence on the phone and I felt a bit of a panic. Did he not believe me? Then I heard it… sniffling.

“Dad? Are… are you crying?”

“No … no just… go take care of your guy. I’ll…I’ll take care of everything.” 

After he hung up I sighed, dreading facing my friends. I was pretty sure I was loud enough for them to hear me and possibly the whole floor. They should know it was just to please my father. Okay maybe only Joo Yeon, Jung Ah and Ga Hee would know. I better tell Nichkhuns friends before they go and snitch a lie.

I turned to face my friends but instead ended up face to face with Nichkhun and his bandaged nose. He had a big grin on his face.

“Oh god no”