This...... is gonna be good

Marriage Contract

Authors note: So I was going to wait for my friend to read this but she has gone missing and didn't want to keep you all waiting. xP  Chap 4 is on its way. Might update tonight since its Khunnies birthday! well its his birthday on the other side of the world and tomorrow will be his birthday on my side (and most of yours) ^_^.  Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey!” Taec snapped his fingers in front of Khun’s face. “ Were you listening?”

“Nope he was staring at Bekah again.” Woo Chuckled looking in Bekahs direction.

“Are you serious? Dude give it up! She rejects you every day. You have mobs of girls following you around. Pick one of them” he pointed at the group of fan girls 20 feet away from their table.

“Yeah you don’t want to mess with a girl like Bekah. Nooooo.” He shakes his head. “But if you want a broken wrist, nose and pee blood for a few months. Go right on ahead” Woo smiled waving his hand in Bekahs direction again.

“ A girl like her? She is just like all these other girls” Khun nodded towards the fangirls making them squeal.” She is just burying it deep inside. You just have to dig her out”

Taec burst out laughing , startling Woo who threw a carrot at him as payback. Khun just glared at Taec.

“You sound so sure” He said between laughs “ That its possible and easy”

“ I never said easy and “ He leans forward towards Taec “ I am positively sure it can be done”

Taec gets serious and smirks.

“Oh boy” Woo looked from Khun to Taec “ This is not going to be good…….but amusing. Must document!” He pulled out his phone and began recording. None of the two even noticed.

“I feel a challenge… or bet coming on” Taec laced his fingers together and placed his hands on the table.

“I’m listening”

“But before I state the bet and terms I need to see if this challenge is worth it. How about a mission? Or rather a simple test.”

“Name it” Khun leaned back in his chair an arrogant smile on his face.

“ I feel like I’m filming a drama” Woo smiles zooming in on Taecs face as he reveals the test.

“Your test shall be….. for you to get Bekah to accept and enter your cell # into her cell”

“Pft are you serious? Your kidding right? “ He laughed but stopped when he saw the facial expressions of the other two. He turned to Woo who was still holding the phone aiming it at him.

“Not as easy as you think” Woo sighed lowering the phone saving the video clip. “Trust me. Speaking from experience, you don’t want to go through that kind of humiliation.”

Nichkhun sighed and took out a piece of paper and pen.

“Please tell me your not writing your number down on that” Taec laughed as Khun stood up smiling.

“Hey don’t criticize my methods especially when they work. And you’ll probably do it later when you see the results.” He smiled and walked towards Bekah’s table.

“He really is persistent and cocky. I’m really going to feel sorry for him after he gets what’s coming” Woo sighed picking up his bag.

“So You’re not going to record it?”

“Hell yeah I am, but for times like these. I like to bring out the big guns.” He grinned as he pulled out a HD video recorder. “ OH yeah its high def all the way”

Taec shook his head and watched Khun arrive at Bekah’s table. “ Let the show begin”