Overload

Marriage Contract

Authors Note: I know how much you all want to yell at me for taking soooo long T_T.   I'M SORRY!!!!!  I seriously set my self up with too many projects. Anyway i'll shut up and let you read xP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you have a death wish? Leave!”

The nerve of this guy. He asks me for permission and doesn’t wait for a response. Sure says a lot about his manners.

“If its by your soft lovely hands, then yes” He smiled placing his hand over mine, which I quickly pulled away and whipped it on my jeans. He only smiled wider and placed a small piece of paper on the table, sliding it toward me. I glared at the paper wanting it to burst into flames. I had a feeling on what was written on it and didn’t want it.

“What’s that?”

“My number” he said leaning his cheek against his hand, smiling hearing the gasps of his fan girls who follow him everywhere. They usually keep a 10 feet distance, on a good day. Seriously why does he waste his time messing with me? He’ll end up in the hospital if this continues.

I slammed my hand down on the piece of paper, crumbled it up and threw it behind him. The piece of paper didn’t stand a chance. The fan girls were on it like a school of hungry piranhas.

Leaning back I smiled watching the scrambling behind him.

 


“OOOOoo he just got rejected!” Woo chuckled zooming in on Bekah’s evil grin.  “Maybe he’ll break the record of 2 minutes with out getting punched in the face.”

“What now Mr. ‘I can do anything’” Taec yelled at the screen.

“Taec….Stop. Your making yourself look like psycho. People are staring”

“Sorry got a bit excited” He cleared his throat before continuing to watch the screen silently.
 


Soon my smile faded when I noticed he wasn’t fazed by what I had done and didn’t seem worried about his phone number being added in every girls cell phone.

“I didn’t ask for your number nor do I need it”

“True YOU didn’t ask for it. YOU do need it. Coach told me to give it to you since YOU haven’t asked for it and since its important, I decided to save you the trouble”

He was enjoying this…the prick was actually enjoying my embarrassment and failure as the manager of the team. He knew I required his number.

“Fine write it down again”

“I don’t have anymore paper with me”

“Give it to me at practice”

“I wont be there”

“Tomorrow”

“Won’t be here”

Was he being serious or was he playing with me? I narrowed my eyes trying to see past his tricks.

“You can hand me your phone so I can key in my number while you stare” He smirked holding out his hand.

“HA! Like I want to look at your ugly arrogant face for more than a few seconds” I quickly turned and grabbed my bag and searched for my agenda. “ I don’t want your arrogance to rub off on me so forget the phone, I’ll write it in my agenda”

“Are you saying you don’t want my cooties?” He chuckled “Your so cute and childish. I like that”

Uggh I want to reach over this table and strangle him!

“Are…..you …. You’re blushing”

Oh my god! I’m not blushing! I’m just so full of rage my face is probably red. First I can’t find my agenda NOW this A-hole is making fun of me!

“Shut it before I decide to take your life!”

“Okay gee but can we hurry it up? I want to finish lunch and if I don’t …..You’ll owe me a date.”

That’s it!!! I can’t take it, but I can’t get in trouble again. This is unbelievably embarrassing!

 


“Oh I’ve seen that look she’s about to explode” Woo laughs excitingly.

“Zoom in! Zoooooom iiiiinnnn!” Taec shook Woo causing him to loose focus.

“Idiot!” Woo elbowed Taec in the stomach “ I can’t when you’re shaking me!”

“Sorry” Taec groaned peeking at the screen holding his stomach. “ Woow wait wait go back….to the left.. your other left…. Why hello there”

“Dude….those are some nice legs”

“Cant believe she’s gotten through half the day like that without getting caught”

“Or ”

 


“Here!!!” I threw my phone at him, which amazingly he caught “Hurry up. The less time I spend in your presence the better”

“A picture of Pucca? Aww Soo cu..”

Before he could finish I snatched the phone away.

“Number?!”

 


Taec and Woo were too distracted to notice what was going on. Until the room got louder. Woo was the first to look up.

“Noooooo Way” he pointed the camera towards Bekah.

“What are you doing? I was going to snap a picture with my phone”

Woo grabbed Taecs chin and turned his face  towards Khun and Bekah.

“Wha……noooo ……..noooo…..are you ting me?”

“That concludes it. You have a worthy challenge”

 


“What did you save me as? Cutie? Oppa? Or possibly Lover?” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I didn’t answer him , gathered my stuff and stood to leave.

“Future boyfriend? Secret Lover?”

I leaned in, inches from his face, glaring at him “Pompous Prick” I smiled

“Mmm I love how you say it so feisty”

UNBELIEVABLE!

“And your lips the way your lips….”

I stomped out of there before he could finish and before I broke his nose. I can’t stand him and his ……..Ugh my self-control is dwindling.

 


Nichkhun got up as soon as she disappeared through the lunchroom doors and headed towards his friends. He likes a challenge and hasn’t had one in years. Although he knew this was going to be the toughest one yet.

“So you want to make a bet? Or are you chickening out since you know you’ll lose” He grinned at his two shocked friends as he sat down.

“That was a synch  the bet will entail something more… drastic”

Woo still holding the camera snickered, still filming the two. “I’m so making a movie from all this”

“Name it”