Chocolate anyone?

Marriage Contract

Yay update. Hopefully I don't take a month to update the next chapter. Here is an update had this ready a while ago but wanted it edited so I waited until my friend had time. Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy.


It is lunch time and here I am standing outside the cafeteria door starving. I hate to admit it but I am too embarrassed to face him after what happened this weekend. This always happens but this time it’s different. By the time my first class started everyone at school knew what had happened.

FLASHBACK

“Oh god, no.” I stood face to face with a grinning Nichkhun.

“Oh, yes.” He smirked taking a step closer.

“No… listen… it was”

“Perfect? Although it would have been better if you had said it to my face.” Another step.

“Nickhun! Stop. If you don’t want another bloody no..”

“Bekah!”

I turned to see my mother rushing towards me with a worried look on her face.

“Great” She shoved Nichkhun away and started examining me.

“Oh my god Bekah are you alright?”

“Mom”

“Did you break something?”

“Mom”

“Oh my god did you get ?!”

“Mom! I’m fine.. It wasn’t me”

“Oh.. Then” She stopped fussing and in one second she changed moods from caring mother to evil mother.

“please tell me its not another boy” She looked at the group until her eyes fell on Nichkhun. She went right up to him and began to baby him. “You did this Bekah?” She turned to glare at me before turning back to Nichkhun smiling. “Oh You poor boy look at what my horrible daughter has done. Does it hurt?” He nodded with a pout. “Aww well how about we make it up to you by having you over for dinner?”

“Mooom!”

“Oh hush you. Look at him.” She took Nichkhuns face and turned it towards me. “How can you do this to such a handsome young man? What did he do this time hmm? Bring you flowers? Asked you out?”

“He tried to kiss her!” Taecyeon yelled.

“Did you?” She turned to look at Nichkhun. He nodded. “Aww poor baby.” she petted his hair. I just rolled my eyes and pulled my mother away.

“Lets go please”

“Oh I wouldn’t want to go home if I were you, missy.”

At the moment I really didn’t but it is way better then staying here with Nichkhun, or so I thought.

AT HOME

As soon as I walked through the door I wanted nothing more then to head to my room, fall on my bed and just try to forget everything that happened today. Unfortunately that’s not what happened.

“Where do you think you’re going?” My mother grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me to the kitchen. “You’re going to make chocolate for that young man as an apology.”

“But mom it’s a school night and its already late.” I whined and tried to push past her but she blocked my way.

“Too bad. Now if I were you I’d get started. The quicker you finish the more sleep you get and you better make them good. In fact I think I’ll stay and supervise and be the tester. Once I approve you may go to sleep.”

That night I made three batches of chocolates before my mother approved. She made me wrap them up and write some cheesy note before she sent me off to bed.

END FLASHBACK.

“Bekah, aren’t you going to go eat?” I looked up to see Wooyoung smiling, holding a video camera.

“Um I’m.. actually not hungry”

“Whats that?” He snatched the box of chocolates out of my hands. “Is …..oh my God..are these?” I snatched the box back and held it against my chest. “Please tell me those are home made chocolates for Khun.”

I looked away as he stared at me, wide eyed.

“They are, aren’t they! Oh my God! This is… oh .. are you going to give it to him now?”

His excitement over this embarrassing moment that my MOM was making me go through was annoying me. If my father didn’t have a good threat against me I would have beat him up so he would be silent.

“No I’m not going to give them to him at all!” I yelled before stepping around him to return them to my locker. Unfortunately, I wasn’t fast enough and he snatched them out of my hands and ran straight into the cafeteria. “Wooyoung!”

I ran after him but it was useless. There is a reason why he was one of the top members on the track team.
Once I finally caught up to him, I froze. There was Nichkhun sitting at his usual spot, surrounded by his herd of fan girls feeding him and babying him. I crossed my arms at the many boxes behind him, no doubt boxes of chocolates. I snapped out of it when I saw Wooyoung drop my box in Nichkhuns lap. OH NO.

“To Nichkhun, Hope these chocolates help you recover quickly. Bekah.” Nichkhun smiled looking straight at me. “Oh, I think I will recover quickly with these.”

“They’re homemade” Wooyoung pointed out.

“Homemade?” Nichkhun looked at me, surprised.

I took a step forward and snatched the box away. “You don’t need these to get better. You have plenty.” I nodded towards the stack of boxes behind him.

“Are you jealous?”

“What? No.”

“Yes you are.“ he smirked, getting up from his seat and stood in front of me. “If you weren’t, you’d hand them over. “

“Your going to get fat from eating all the chocolates so it be best if I saved you the humiliation.”

“I wont get fat if I only eat yours.” I heard the girls behind him gasp and could feel their glares towards me. Of course this didn’t phase Nichkhun at all since he was only playing with them to get things.

I took a step closer and glared at him thinking that he would step back but he didn’t. “Well … you’re …not getting these chocolates.” I poked him in he chest after every word. Before he could retaliate I walked away as fast as I could before he could catch up.

“That’s where you’re wrong.” Nichkhun smirked as he stood there and watched Bekah storm out of the cafeteria. Soon his vision is blocked by a very angry Ga Hee and Joo Yeon.

“What is all this?” She glares at the boxes of chocolates and then the fan girls, who grabbed their things and scattered away. “You!” She pointed at Nickhun “Up till now we were on your side but now I’m actually starting to question if you even like Bekah.”

“I do”

“Bull! If you did you wouldn’t have accepted all these boxes of crap.”

“We even told you she had some for you. The first guy to ever get homemade chocolate from Behak. Psh. You should feel so lucky.” Joo yeon crossed her arms looking at Nichkhun with disgust.

“Its true, you would have been the first. “ Wooyoung pouted, still looking through the camera lens. “ But you ruined it.”

“What?! Come on. I love Chocolate! I can’t refuse…”

“Silence! I don’t want to hear your stupid excuse. You’re on your own from now on.” Ga hee flicked his nose, causing him to get all teary eyed from the pain. “Oh did that hurt. I hope so.” She smiled before walking away with Joo Yeon behind her.

Nichkhun sat down holding his nose, closing his eyes while his herd of fan girls came back to care for him.

“Mmm smell that?” Taecyeon said sniffing the air. “Smells like victory for Taec” he smiled, getting up from his seat, patting Nichkhun on the shoulder before leaving.

Wooyoung shook his head turning his camera off and sighed. “Whats your plan now? “Nichkhun shooed away his herd of fan girls and looked at Wooyoung with a serious face. “I’m going to eat those chocolates.”

TEN MINUTES LATER

“She sure wasn’t kidding when she said you weren’t getting her chocolates”

“No she wasn’t. Are you sure they are in there?” Nichkhun stared at the locker with the big exaggerated lock on it. Wooyoung nodded and then shook his head at the impossibility of opening it. “Why is it so…big?”

“I don’t know but she must have something to hide in there.” Wooyoung sighed dropping his bag and rummaging through it.

“Yeah a big box of delicious chocolates.” He smiled but then it faded. “ At least I hope they are. What if they aren’t? “ he turned to look at Wooyoung.

“If you like the girl you’ll eat every single one even if they are disgusting” He said not looking at Nichkhun. “Ah here it is.” He pulled out a medium sized crow bar and shoved it in Nichkhuns hand.

“What the hell? Do you actually carry this in your bag?”

“Psh no… I found it in the janitors closet. Oh I also go these.” He pulled out a bolt cutter and screw driver.
Nichkhun just stared at Wooyoung and the tools he got. “You mean to tell me you got all of these from the janitors closet?”

He nodded, smiling. “What you should be asking is why the hell would the janitor have these things IN his closet. Well the screw driver I can understand but bolt cutters and a crow bar?”

“Good point. But don’t you think with these it will be too obvious?”

Wooyoungs smile disappeared. “Well you told me to get stuff that would open a locker and I did. You didn’t tell me you wanted to be all sneaky ninja about it. If you would have told me ,we wouldn’t have had to skip class and steal this stuff.”

“Your telling me there is an easier way then ripping her locker open with this stuff?” Nichkhun sighed, frustrated.

“Okay Wooyoung, I want a non obvious way to open that locker.” He pointed at Bekahs locker with the crowbar.
Wooyoung sighed. “ Give me two minutes” He walked down the hall and turned the corner.

TWO MINUTES LATER

“Tada” Wooyoung smiled, jumping aside revealing Jung Ah .

“Hi Nichkhun” She rushed to him, taking his arm, smiling at him.

“She isn’t free unfortunately.” Wooyoung sighed crossing his arms.

“My sweet, adorable Jung Ah. What will it take for you to get me the box of chocolates in Bekahs locker.”

“A kiss!”

“Umm, see, that wont work .. because Bekah will find out and she will be very very upset. You don’t want this to happen to me, right?” He points at his bandaged nose.

“Noo, but she’ll never know. Woo wont tell right?” she glared at him.

“I sure as hell wont, but you might with that big mouth of yours.”

Jung Ah lunged at him but was caught by Nichkhun who turned her around to face him.

“There has to be something else, Jung Ah.” He smiled at her, making her blush.

“You really like Bekah huh?” she pushed him playfully and sighed. “She’s so lucky” She pouted and held out her hand.“Hold my hand while I open her locker.”

“That’s it? “ Wooyoung asked in disbelief.

“Woo shut up” Nichkhun sighed and took her hand.

Jung Ah smiled and pulled him to the locker. She put in the combination, humming and holding Nichkhuns hand the whole time. She removed the lock, handed it to Nichkhun and popped the door open to reveal the box Bekah had been carrying earlier.

“You are a life savor, Jung Ah.” Nichkhun smiled and kissed the hand he was holding.

CLICK

They both turned to Wooyoung who snapped a picture with his phone. They both were about to tackle him down but were stopped when he showed them his finger on the send button. “Don’t move or I will sent this to Bekah.” He smirked.

“What are you doing, Woo?” Nichkhun asked angry.

“Insurance. Better treat me nicely.” He smiled picking up the tools and putting them in his bag. Well you got what you needed, lets go.”

AFTER SCHOOL

I sighed as I stood in front of my locker and leaned my forehead against the cold metal.

“Rough day, Bekah?” Ga Hee leaned back against the lockers next to Bekahs. “Don’t worry, you can look forward to track practice. “

“Ugh, not today.” I said before putting in the combination and opening my locker. I froze when I saw the box missing. “ Did you take my chocolates?”

Ga Hee shook her head. “ Are you kidding? Your chocolates are good but I got to watch my weight.”

“Joo Yeon?”

“She doesn’t know your combination”

“Jung Ah” We both said in unison. I shrugged and put my books in. “ That’s fine she can have them as long as Nich…”

“Looking for these?”

I turned, knowing that voice all to well. There stood Nichkhun stuffing the last chocolate into his mouth.

“Mmmmmm, its soooo good. You must really, really and I mean really like me, if you made them this good.” He smirked his fingers.

I felt like I’m watching some chocolate commercial. Every move he made played out in slow motion. My focus zeroed in on the of his fingers. I shook my head free from that image and crossed my arms. “Its not like they are the only ones you ate.”

“Are they?” he smiled at a group of boys munching on a box of chocolates.

“Thanks Khun!” They said as they passed by.  That’s when I noticed most of the guys eating some chocolate and the girls crying and pouting.

“You gave away your chocolates? Isn’t that a bit harsh?”

“Nope. They said I could share and I did. Well except yours. When am I gonna get more. Am I gonna have to let you beat me up again so I can get more? ”

That was it, I couldn’t hold back and I ran after him.

“I guess this means yes!” He laughed as he sprinted outside towards the field. I stopped just outside the door: panting. I’m not as fast as he. So I had to stand there and watch him run towards practice waving the box in the air all the way.

I hate you Horve.. whatever.