So last post was short. It was mean to be longer I just cut it. I did it because I was reading what I had written for this part and I stilll don’t like it but I’m posting it anyway. Since sometimes when I like it other people do. Plus its you i’m trying to make this enjoyable for ^_^.  Anyway my grammar and seems to be getting worse  so I’m sorry.As long as you get whats going on i’ve done my job right LOL   >_> oh boy

So I hope you like it. its 10 pages. I don’t know if thats long. >_< and your gonna hate me at the end.

 


Ga Hee’s words left me silent and scared. When Ga Hee gets you back, she gets you back good.

“Don’t worry its not that bad. Not as bad as the time I left you outside the girls locker room in just a towel just as the basketball team finished their practice.” She grinned.

That was the most horrifying moment of my life. Ga hee was suspended and grounded but of course she would say it was worth it.  All because I had written a love confession to Chansung in the school paper. I was just tired of them staring at each other, flirting and not doing god darn thing about it! She should have thanked me! A week later he wrote a response and BAM the ChanHee couple was born. Thanks to me!

“I’ll forever be scared to be in a towel at school and will avoid another gym class for the rest of my life!”

While they argued with each other Joo Yeon and Jung Ah watched in amusement.

“You think this will take long?” Jung Ah groaned, irritated.

“I hope so. We could sure use the amusement since our dates are late” Joo Yeon smiled watching her two friends argue.

“Dates? What dates?”

“Oh right its time to clue you in on the plan” Joo Yeon patted Jung Ah’s head lightly.

“Plan?”

A few minutes later………

“What!?” Jung Ah yelled.

“Shhhhh” Joo Yeon covered “ Don’t ruin this”

“Is there a reason your covering my dates mouth?” Taecyeon asked walking up to the two girls.

“Obviously if she was to let go she’d scream at the horrible realization that you’re her date for tonight” Wooyoung grinned as he evaded Taec’s attacks.

“Hey guys… what’s going on over there,” Chansung pointed to his girlfriend and Bekah, who where still in a heated argument.

“The towel basketball incident was brought up.” Joo Yeon let go of Jung Ah who surprisingly remained silent.

“oooh I remember that” Wooyoung smiled, popping out from behind Chansung.

“What towel basketball incident?” Taec asked trying to reach for Woo who was using Chansung as a shield.

“Ga Hee locked Bekah outside the girls locker room while the basketball team came back from practice. “ He quickly told while putting a stop to Taec’s attacks on Woo.

“Yeah it was a site to see. Of course the whole team ended up with a black eye for a couple of days”

“Damn it, I missed it” Taec pouted. “ But how the hell can she give the whole team a black eye?”

“If anyone from the team mentioned the incident in her presence or came up to her for a date they’d get one” Wooyoung informed pulling out his camera.

“Damn she’s violent”

“Sounds like someone I know and like” Nichkhun smiled walking up to the group. Jung Ah was about to claim him as her date but was stopped by Joo Yeon.

“Not for you remember?”

“Not fair” Pouted Jung Ah.

“You know what? It’s the past lets put it behind us” Ga Hee suggested and held out her hand. I took it and we shook hands forming a truce.

“Fine and I’ll accept this pay back since I was pretty rude” I sighed dreading whatever horror was to come.

“Hey babe” Chansung smiled and pecked Ga Hee on the lips. “ Here’s your pass” he places a black wristband on her wrist and continues the mushy stuff.

“ Where’s mine?”

“ emmm…. let me go get it”

“So!” Ga Hee practically yells causing me to jump. Clearly she wanted my attention. “Ready for my solution? Its genius and I can’t believe you haven’t thought of it”

“Well out with it! Because I really really want a solution to this dilemma to set my mind at ease, before I attempt suicide.”

“No you wouldn’t. “

I glared at her.

“Fine” She signaled to someone behind me. “ Your solution is right behind you.”

I looked at her confused and honestly I was scared to turn around but I wanted my problem to go away fast.  Once I did turn around to face my so-called solution I regretted it.

“ Guess who my date is tonight?” Nichkhun smiled wiggling a red wristband in front of my face.

“No” I shook my head and was about to run away, but he was to fast. He snapped the wristband on my wrist and had a firm grip on my arm.

“To late” he smiled triumphantly.

“You can’t make me walk in there with you”

“Then I’ll carry you in”

“You can’t carry me! Look at you … your….”

“Strong” he grinned and it wasn’t just ANY grin. It was one of those, dare I say y grins.  The ‘you know you like it ‘grins.  The one where if his swarm of fan groupies were here, it makes them fall like dominoes.

“ I’m fat” I quickly said, “ You won’t be able to carry my fat cow through the gates and around the park”

“ You want to find out?” He smirked taking a step forward.

“What is he doing” Jung Ah asks pointing to Wooyoung who has the camera filming the couple arguing.

“Filming this epic moment. She is going to punch him in the face any second”

“Psh no she wont. He has to try something first, like try to kiss her” Joo Yeon said watching the small monitor with Wooyoung.

“Then we need to make that happen!”

“What?! Whose side are you on? You can’t help him if you’re neutral. Its against the rules” Taec whines.

“What rules?” Jung Ah pouted frustrated no one tells her anything.

“Don’t worry hun I’ll reveal all on our date” Taec winks at her. Jung Ah rolls her eyes making Taec pout.

“We have no time for this” Ga Hee says and drags Chansung with her as she walks towards Bekah and Nichkhun.

“Aww come on!” Wooyoung and Joo Yeon yelled.

“Okay love birds ready?” Chansung smiled patting Nichkhuns back.

“No. I’m not going in there with this prick.”

“You sort of have to, see those bands are special and are only for couples”

“Take them back. You and Ga Hee should have these.”

“I can’t they are only removable after you leave and they are special because as a couple you get to review the them park. Which is important to my father. Aaaand if you don’t submit your review you’ll have to pay full price for the pass. “

I stood there mortified. These amusement parks aren’t cheap. My weekend just got worse.

“I’ll be the perfect date and gentlemen, promise” Nichkhun smiles offering his arm.

“Think about your predicament” Ga Hee sang smiling holding onto Chansung who also smiled.  I can only assume she got him into this.

As much as I hate this guy I had to admit Ga hee was right. I wouldn’t have to pay him to pretend or bully him into it. Instead I would be the one pretending. In the end I gave in. Sighing I took hold of his arm and walked into the park.

Once inside we were separated from my group of friends. We were given a map and instructions to go on the couple ride first. Personally I think all rides could be considered “ couple rides” but apparently there were rides they considered more romantic than others.

My goal was to see how well I could pretend to like him or see how much of him I could tolerate.

Honestly the first three rides together weren’t half bad. I tried to think of this as an outing with a close friend.

We decided to hit the snack bar before we got on the Ferris wheel, which was the last “couple rides” on our map.

“Here you are my queen. One giant pretzel, large drink and giant cookie”

“Thank you” I smiled taking a bite off the pretzel.

“I’m sooo glad I didn’t try to carry you”

“Shut up!” I laughed shoving him off his seat.

“I’m joking, joking. “ he chuckled climbing back into his seat. “ So what’s this predicament your in?”

“You heard that huh?”

“Well I did happen to be standing” he scoots closer “ this close when you said it.”

I didn’t like how close he got. If he gets any closer he will be crossing the line. It also gave me an idea.

“Hey lets take a picture” I pulled out my cell and leaned closer to him. I stopped when I saw his facial expression. “ What?”

“Something is fishy. Ever since we met you has been a complete”

“?”

“Yeaaaah and now your taking a picture of US together”

“Fine you want me to be a to you? I was giving you a chance but I.”

“No, no, no I just… okay forget I said anything” he took the phone from my hands and placed his arm around my shoulders.

“One, two, three”

Click.

I took the phone from him and immediately sent it to both my parents. Boy are they going to love this.  Ha!

“Send it to me too!”

“ Okay “

“Aren’t we supposed to be heading for the roller coaster ride? “ Joo Yeon asked following Wooyoung.

“Its not that great” Wooyoung stopped, pushing both of them against the wall as soon as he saw Nichkhun and Bekah. “ I have already ridden it, trust me when I say your not missing much.”

“ em Woo?”

Wooyoung looked at Joo Yeon and quickly noticed his hand was somewhere it shouldn’t be.

“Sorry” He quickly removed his hand and turned to hide his embarrassment only to come face to face with Nichkhun.  “ Ahh!”

“Wooyoung why are you… ohhh I see” he winked at the two stunned spies. “Sorry to interrupt, carry one. “ he gave thumbs up to wooyoung before placing his arm around Bekah and walked away.

Joo Yeon watched them disappear around the corner feeling her face a bit flush. “ You think they think…”

“Quick they’re heading towards the Ferris wheel!”  He interrupts, taking her hand, running to catch up to the couple. They catch up as the couple got into the basket like seat. They both sneak into the one behind them and ducked down.

“Shouldn’t we sit on the seats properly?” Joo Yeon asked, fanning her self.

“They’ll see us”

“ Isn’t this supposed to be a date? You said you’ve been here before?”

“ Chansung’s dad paid me to film the park for a commercial so I had to go on some rides. If your not having a great time, I’m sorry. I should have picked Jung Ah. She’d probably enjoy stalking Nichkhun” He laughed but stopped once he saw the expression on her face. He felt bad for what he said.

“Maybe I should have picked her” She pouted and crossed her arms.

Wooyoung smiled pointing the camera at her. “ Do I hear jealousy?” he smiled zooming in on Joo Yeon. “ Could it be the mighty cold Joo Yeon likes the magnificent athlete Wooyoung?”

She remained silent.

Wooyoung set the camera down pointed at her. “You know I’m not good at these things,” He admitted fiddling with his thumbs. “ Joo Yeon” She turned away. “Will you give me a break?” he sighed and knelt in front of her, placing his palm against her cheek, turning her to face him.  “ I’m trying to confess my feelings for you. Not the time and place I had originally planned to, but I don’t want to have you hate me” He sat down besides her, not knowing what to say or do.

“Hey Joo Yeon” He poked her cheek “ I like you” He smiled cutely, making a heart with his hands.

Joo Yeon giggled and made a heart as well. “ I like you too”

Beep beep

Joo Yeon turned towards the camera and saw the red light blinking.  “ Why is it doing that?”

“Batter is running out. Quick “ he wrapped his arm around her and brought her close “ we need to do the kissing scene”

“Says who?” She blushed

“ The script”

“Who wrote the script?”

“ I did,” he whispered before he closed the distance between their lips.

“Has anyone seen Wooyoung and Joo Yeon? “ Asked Jung Ah.

“ I wouldn’t worry too much about them Ga hee smiled.

“Why are you guys keeping things from me? I’m suppose to be part of the group of friends” she huffed crossing her arms.

“You always ruin surprises and give away secrets”

“Well …. I can’t help it if I like to talk”

“ I like girls that talk” Taec smiled, but pouted when Jung Ah walked away.

“She’ll come around, Taec” Ga Hee patted his back sympathetically.

“Aww it died before the kissing scene” Joo Yeon pouted handing the camera back to Wooyoung.

“Do not worry there re plenty of kissing scenes in the script and I promise to keep spare batteries for emergencies.”  He smiled clicking the fresh battery into place. “ Now shall we see what the main protagonists are up to?”

The ride and come to a stop with Wooyoung and Joo Yeons seats above Nichkhuns and Bekahs. Wooyoung with camera ready, aiming it at the couple who are now below them.

“Why have we stopped?” I panicked looking down.

Nichkhun scooted closer. “ Well we have red wrist bands and it said on the Ferris wheel we get five minutes of alone time “ I felt him sneak his arm around my waist and pull me close.

“What but that’s “

“ Shhhh” Nichkhun placed his finger on my lips” Lets enjoy this”

I pushed his finger away, frowning. This is what I was dreading. I’m hundreds of feet in the air in a basket, with a boy who has raging hormones. Not a safe place to be.

“Back off or I will break your nose,” I warned him through gritted teeth.

“ Come on, I know you want to kiss me. Who doesn’t?”

Oh …. That’s it. I can’t stand his attitude. I shoved him away or tried to. Failed. Instead I caused our seat to sway.

“You shove any harder and we’ll fall out” he smirked.

Damn it. Fall to my death or be violated by this boy.? I choose death! This is a death trap.

“Look you arrogant prick you make one more move and cross the line I’ll break your nose”

I felt his hold loosen up and he backed way just a tad.

“ I thought you were having a great time” he sighed.

“I am .. I mean was. You can’t expect me to kiss you on the first date”

“So there will be more?” he raised an eyebrow.

“No I”

“But you said “ on the first date” meaning there will be more”

“Are you deaf I said”

“I know what you said and it clearly indicates more dates”

“No” I shook my head.

“Yes” he smiled

“No, you’re insane”

“Insanely in love” he smiles leaning in closer.

“Nichkhun no”

“Just one”

“NO”

“A peak”

“NO!”

SMACK

“!”

“I told you!”

“Oh.. m… “ He looked at his bloody hands before covering his nose again. “ You … you broke my nose!”

“I clearly warned you and don’t be such a wimp it will heal”

“I’m going to die. Oh my …god, I’m going to die” he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone.

“What are you doing calling your mommy?”

“The hospital” he says but his hand starts shaking so violently, the phone slips out of his hands and bounces off the edge. “ you have to call 911” he said leaning back. “Oh god I’m feeling weaker”

“What the hell. Its just a broken nose you’ll stop bleeding” What a baby.

“ No I wont. I’ll bleed to death.  I …. I’m …I’m have hemophilia b”

“What?!” I stared at him in shock and disbelief.

“ It means I can..”

“I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! But I didn’t see that on your physical for track”

“I lied. I didn’t want …. Ugh… people to think I’m weak”

“!” I reached out to him and saw him flinch. I’m not going to hurt you. Come here lay down on my lap”

“This isn’t going to help”

“Shut up” I pulled out some napkins and applied pressure while screaming down to the ride operator to let us down.

“oww it hurts”

“ Well it will slow down the bleeding….I hope. Why the hell do you lie on your physical? Your and idiot!”

I’ve done it, I’ve literally killed someone. The ride is going down so slow. I’m in so much . Its his fault for lying. My dad will have me killed after this.  I looked down at him and saw his eyes where closed and panicked.

“Hey.. Nichkhun don’t close your eyes your freaking me out.” I placed my palm against his cheek and watched his eyes open slightly. “ If I don’t see your eyes I’ll think your dead so keep them open, please” I bit my lip trying hard not to cry. I have to remain calm, but he was soaking the napkins too fast.

“But I’m getting tired”

“You can’t or…. You’re proving them right. So you have to keep them open to show your strong, right?” I felt my eyes water. I was so scared. I didn’t want to kill him. I didn’t mean to kill him.  Will I go to jail?

We finally made it to the platform and I told the operator to call the ambulance.  I watched him make the call and gave me a nod that the ambulance was on its way.

I looked down to see he had closed his eyes and was now paler.

“Oh no. Nichkhun? Pleas open your eyes, please” I cried “ I was having such a great time today. You can’t die because…. Because then we can’t go on a second date.”  I sobbed seeing no reaction from him.  “If you pull through this … I’ll.. go on a second date…. On several dates. Just please say something.”

“Promise?”

It was barely a whisper but to hear him say something made me feel somewhat relieved. Only when I saw the paramedics running towards us did I completely better.

“Promise”


Soooo I have another poll for those who like to click on the boxes and give some insight. So I wasn't going to update cuz I wanted to make a new banner for the update. I thought to myself would it matter? Do readers really care? Do readers like banners? Are banners like book covers? Then again you don't see the banner until after you click on the summery. Anywhoo

I made this small poll. Wish it had more options though.  Feel free to add your own answer in a comment cuz i'm really curious if a banner has effect on a readers perception on the story.