Uggh Mornings

Marriage Contract

Authors Note: ^_^ I'm glad to see I have sparked some intrest and gained some readers. Yay!  Hope you don't get  to bored since there are a few chapters before you find out how Khunnie got her to marry him xP.  Anyway enough talking here is Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will come tomorrow and maybe even a banner xP.

Thanks for reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up is a bit of a challenge for me. Usually it takes 2 hours to get me out of bed. That’s after I’ve pressed the snooze button 15 times. Sometimes I’ll get upset and throw them off my desk.  I’ve gone through many alarm clocks. My mother finally got fed up with the duty of getting me up.

 On the first day of my senior year my LOVELY mother decided to fix my problem once and for all.  She had wrapped my alarm clock with at least three layers of bubble wrap. That’s not all. Oh no…She raised the volume of the alarm to the max. THE MAX.

I practically jumped at least 3 feet of my bed when the damn thing went off. My first reaction of course was to kill it.  First I wacked it off my desk, launching it across the room. FAIL. Second I went after it with my heavy math book, slamming it down on the shrieking thing but again FAIL.

That’s when I noticed the bubble wrap. I threw the book down and tore into the thick plastic shield that surprisingly didn’t muffle the noise. I felt like a wild animal eating its prey. Seriously I was clawing tearing, biting and chewing.

I eventually got through and finally shut it off.  I sighed in relief and collapsed on the floor in victory.

That is until I heard the laughter from down stairs. In 3 seconds I was out the door, down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ready to kill my mother for such a horrible awakening.

She was prepared. As I stormed in I was greeted with a plate of strawberry, apple and banana pancakes.  My favorite.

“Morning Sweetie” she laughed as she set down a glass of fresh orange juice. “Sounds like you did some remodeling.  I should have video taped it.”

I sat down stabbing a piece of pancake with my fork, glaring at her. “Your off the hook this time woman, but next time. This” I pointed the fork at her.” Will not be enough to save you.”

“Did the clock survive?” She chuckled sipping her coffee.

“Miraculously it survived, but no guarantee it will next time”

“We shall see. I bought the most durable one I could find.” She proudly said setting her cup down on the table crossing her arms.  “ Alright, lets see it. Were is the thing you CAN’T live without? Besides me of course”

“Its called an agenda” I rolled my eyes walking to my bag.

My agenda IS my life. It keeps me on schedule and everything in order. If it’s in the agenda it will happen. No ands ifs or buts.   Every year I make my own. Okay I don’t literally make it. I decorate it. It’s like for good luck.  I decorate it according to how I want my year to go and what my goals are.

“Tada!” I pulled out the agenda for my senior year. She took it and inspected it, flipping through every page.

“Very nice.” She nodded and handed it back. “ Just keep it out of the sun or any light source. You may blind someone”

“Funny hahah” I lightly smacked her on the head with it. “ Its not that much glitter”

 

An hour later we were out the door and heading our separate ways. School and work.  I met up with my friends at the front gate. It was tradition to watch the new comers and call dibs on the cuties.  This was mostly them because I never don’t participate in such nonsense.  My main concern right now was writing down the track schedule for the whole year in my agenda.

“woow. Ladies check out what just walked in!” Joo Yeon said quickly whacking everyone on the head to get their attention.

Jung Ah whistled loudly, which caused everyone to push her in annoyance and embarrassment.

“What happened to being stealthy?” Joo Yeon scowled Jung Ah.

“He is so…”

“Hot!” Jung Ah yelled excitingly, dodging a hit from Joo Yeon.

“Hm not my type” Ga Hee scrunched up her nose.

“You prefer the young ones. Cradle robber!”

Before Jung Ah could turn to run away Ga Hee had already grabbed her ear. “ I’ll have you know Chansung is only 2 and a half years younger” She leg go and patted Jung Ah on the head “I say he is more Bekah’s type”

“ooooOOoooOOo” They said in unison turning to Bekah who was sitting in scribbling in her note book. She had heard nothing.  They all sighed and stared. Ga Hee stepped forward and snatched the agenda.

“Hey… giv…What? Why are you looking at me like that? Did I miss something?”

“Only the most gorgeous man alive!” Jung Ah yelled, flicking her friends forhead.

Ga Hee smirked and crossed her arms. “ I call dibs on the new guy, for Bekah”

“What?! You can’t do that! Joo Yeon tell her”

“We never made a rule on that so…… it counts”

“That’s not fair I saw him first” Jung Ah whined.

“Too bad. You should have kept him to yourself” Joo Yeon laughed.

“Go ahead and take him. I’m not interested” Bekah snatched her agenda back.

“Your still with that ‘I don’t believe in love’ crap?” Ga Hee sighed, placing her hands on her friends shoulders. “ Bekah its been 2 years and it was one guy. They aren’t all like that”

“Yeah its senior year have fun, go on a date or dates”

“No Thanks. Plus I’m busy” Bekah waved her agenda in front of Joo Yeons face.

“Oh bull. I bet I can find an empty slot in that” She tried snatching the agenda but failed.

“This year is too important to waste on something useless like love”

They all gasped.

“That’s it. Its time to do something about this. “ Ga Hee , crossed her arms and turned to face Jung Ah and Joo Yeon. “Girls our main goal this year , besides graduating, is to get Bekah to date again”