005

Tigress


 
"Hey Daeun, when did you get here?" Hoya oppa said.  (SORRY I just had to add some Infinite -_- blame my undying fangirling over them).  "We got here like ten minutes ago.  Are the others here too?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.  "Ani, but they're coming over later." He said.  
 
"And who might these guys be?" He added, looking behind my small figure towards the twelve baffled guys.  "Ah, these are my friends from Korea, guys meet my brother Howon, but call him Hoya." I said, introducing them to each other.  They introdced themselves to Hoya and then he got a phone call.  I instantly heard shouting from the other line.  "Yah! Shut up!" Hoya shouted to the people on the other line.  I laughed and the guys just looked utterly confused.  "Aish these guys... I'll catch up with you later Daeun, they got some car trouble so I need to go pick them up since Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung are busy."  Hoya said.  "Oh, where are umma and appa?" I asked before he left.  "Appa is in the study and Umma is out with some friends I think, but she should be back soon." He said.  "See ya later." He said and then he jogged down the hallway.  "I'll get you guys to your room and then I'm gonna give my dad a little visit.  Maybe we can go swimming later how does that sound?" I asked.  "Sounds fun, I wanna see the pool." Suho said.  They all smiled excitedly and I showed each of them to their rooms.  "My room is the one at the end of the hallway over there, so if you need me, just knock on my door later or text me." I said.  They distributed themselves out in the twelve rooms and I headed towards my dad's study/library.  
 
"Appa~!" I said when I walked into the study room.  He immediately looked up from the papers and books he was looking at and his eyes widened.  "Daeun you're early!" He said happily.  He got up and hugged me tightly.
 
"Umma thought you weren't going to be here until tonight so she went to do a little shopping before you arrived." He said as he sat down in his chair again.  "Well I'm going to go see if I can find Lauren." I said.  He nodded and smiled.  I left his study and went on a search for the little girl.  "AH!" I heard one of the guys shout as I made my way back to the bedroom corridors.  "I think I just found her." I mumbled to myself.  "Lauren!" I shouted as I entered the hallway.  A door near my room opened and I saw Lauren walk out of the room and then I saw Sehun poke his head out of the door way.  "Unnie!!" Lauren shouted and she ran over to me.  "Hey kiddo! How've you been?" I asked while I hugged her and patted her head.  "Good unnie! How about you?" She asked.  "Good, I see you've met one of my friends. Sehun come over here." I said.  He walked over to us and he squatted so we were all at Lauren's eye level.  "Lauren, meet my friend Sehun.  Sehun, this is my little sister Lauren." I said.  
 
"Nice to meet you Lauren." Sehun said and he put his hand out for her to shake.  "Annyeong oppa~" She said cutely and he grabbed onto his hand which was about three times as big as hers.  "How old are you?" He asked.  "I'm 6 years old." She said.  "How old are you?" She asked him.  "I'm 18." He said.  "I'm you divided by 3! You're older than Unnie!" She said.  "You're so smart..." He said in shock.  "Why did I get to learn how to divide when I was 6..." He added.  We all laughed.  "Hey Lauren, you want to meet my other friends?" I asked.  She nodded her head excitedly.  "Let's go then." I said.  The three of us got up and I held Lauren's hand as we went from room to room.  "Aigoooo! So cute!" Baekhyun said when we introduced her to him.  I looked at my watch and it was around 1 pm.  "You guys want to go swimming?" I asked.  "In the middle of winter?" Baekhyun asked.  "You'll see just get ready and tell the others." I said.  "Lauren, do you want to go swimming with unnie and oppas?" I asked.  "Neh~!" She said.  "I'll meet you guys in the main entrance." I shouted back to Sehun and Baekhyun.  
 
I walked to my room while holding Lauren's hand and she helped me choose which bathing suit to wear.  "Which one should unnie wear?" I asked.  I had spread some of my bathing suits out on my bed in my room.  She climbed onto the bed and looked at each of them.  "This one." She said, as she held up a bathing suit.  I looked at the turquoise bikini top and the plain black bottom.  "Simple yet cute.  I like your style Lauren." I said.  She giggled.  "Should I call Jamie unnie over?" I asked her.  "Neh!! I haven't seen Jamie unnie since forever!" Lauren exaggerated.  I picked up my cell phone and dialed my best friend Jamie's number.  "Hello?" Jamie said from the other line.  "Jamie, guess who." I said.  "Daeun?? I thought you were in Korea." she shouted.  "I was but its almost my birthday so my parents wanted me to visit." I said casually.  "And you don't decide to tell me until now?" She said.  "I wanted to invite you over for a swim..." I said.  "Yay! Are Hoya and the others there?" She asked excitedly.  "No, but my friends from Korea are, by the way, they're all dudes." I said.  "....WHAT?!" She shouted.  "Yah!" I shouted back.  "Sorry, but seriously? I'm coming over right now." She said and then she hung up on me.  "Someone's excited..." Lauren said.  I laughed and I went to grab some clothes to wear over the bathing suit.  This was my full outfit.  Then Lauren went to her room which was next door to mine and she got ready.  I went down to the entrance and the doors burst open.  I turned to see Jamie walking in with her sunglasses, and bag in hand.  
 
"Heyyyy~" She said.  She gave me a tight hug and we walked back to my room.  "You dyed your hair." I said as I looked at her brown and red hair.  "Yeah I dyed it brown and then red." She said as she held some of her hair.  "It's cute!" I said.  She smiled and then she dug around in her bag.  "I'm going to go change." She said and then she walked into my bathroom and closed the door behind her.  I heard a knock on my door and I told the person to come in.  "I'm back." Hoya said.  Hoya's friends were in tow behind him and I ran to hug them.  "Oppass!!" I said.  "We missed you!" Sunggyu said.  "I missed you guys too!" I said.  I gave them all hugs and then Jamie stepped out of the bathroom with a shirt over her bathing suit.  "Hey guys, I thought you weren't here." She said, giving me a glare.  "We just got here." Dongwoo said.  "Ahh... Okay." She said.  "We're gonna go swimming. wanna join?" I said.  "Sure, we'll meet you down there later." Hoya said.  
 
Jamie and I went down to the main entrance where the guys were in board shorts and plain shirts as they playing hand games with Lauren.  "Hey guys, I'd like you to meet my best friend, Jamie." I said.  *I've done too many introductions and I'll have to do more at later.* I thought.  They each introduced themselves and then we headed to the indoor pool entrance.  "Are you guys ready for this?" I asked the guys.  "It's insane how big this indoor pool is and that its all connected to the outdoor pool and the pool that goes around the house." Jamie said.  I opened the double doors and we entered the pool room.  I covered Lauren's innocent ears and they said their curse words.  "You guys have to learn to shut your mouths when there's a kid around, she's only 6..." I said before uncupping her ears.  "What happened unnie?" Lauren asked with the most innocent face ever.  "Nothing kiddo." I said.  She didn't ask anymore and pulled Jamie with her to the pool.  The guys watched as Jamie took her shirt off and I cleared my throat.  They all blushed and I just shook my head.  "Aigoo, what am I going to do with you s." I said.  
 
We all went to the chairs that were set up and I took my flip flops off and went to test the water.  They all looked at each other while I was by the edge of the pool and then when I turned around, Kris and Chanyeol were right behind me.  "Did you guys need something?" I asked.  "Nothing really." Chanyeol said.  They looked at each other.  "What's going on?" I asked, getting suspicious.  The next thing I knew, I was falling into the water.  "Kyaaa!" I shouted.  I went under and cursed at them in my head.  *They are so gonna get it* I thought.  I resurfaced and I gave the two of them the evil eye.  "Are you guys just gonna stand there? Help me back up." I said, holding my hands out.  Being the idiots they are, they fell for it and when they grabbed onto my hands and I had one foot on the floor, I pulled them back, making them fall into the water while it gave me a push upwards and I stood by the edge of the pool.  The other guys and Jamie and Lauren laughed at what just happened and they both resurfaced.  "How are you so strong??" Chanyeol asked.  Kris whipped his hair around and splashed the two of us.  "Yah!" I shouted.  "You're already wet, it doesn't matter." He said.  I just glared at him.  They both got out of the pool and I went over to Jamie and Lauren.  My back was to the guys and Jamie was looking at them.  "Oh my god... You didn't tell me they all had freaking abs!" Jamie whisper-shouted.  "What are you-" I said as I turned around.  I took one look and there were twelve freaking shirtless guys who looked like they were getting ready for a pool photo shoot.  I whipped my head back towards Jamie and covered Lauren's eyes.  "She's too innocent for this..." I said.  
 
I went back over to my chair and took my shirt off.  I turned around and saw the twelve guys looking at me.  I gave them the evil eye and I smacked each of them.  "You guys are such s...." I said.  "Well were you expecting us not to look you? We became friends in a club." Chen said.  I thought about it.  "True...." I said.  Then the double doors opened again and Hoya walked in with his friends.  They called themselves Infinite, for what reason, I have no idea, but they just did.  "Oppas!" Lauren said excitedly and she made her way out of the pool with Jamie and then she went over to them.  "Lauren!" Sungjong shouted.  Lauren like Sungjong and Sungyeol the most and L the least.  "Who are they?" Sunggyu asked as he came to stand by you.  "They're my friends from back in Korea." I said.  They all introduced themselves to each other and surprisingly they all clicked together and easily became friends.  
 
Since it was pretty much the coldest point of winter, we didn't even give a second thought when we saw the outdoor pool frozen over with a thin sheet of ice.  We looked through the windows and I told the butler to shut the water entry from the indoor pool to the outdoor pool since the water was a bit cold.  Soon enough the water heated up to a nice temperature and we all jumped in.  We all played around for a couple of hours and then the a maid came in saying that my mom had come home from shopping.  "I'll be back." I said.  I got out of the pool and Hoya decided to tag along with me.  "How has Korea been treating you these days? I can tell you're getting paler." Hoya said (Lets pretend Infinite can speak fluent english).  "Really? I didn't notice." I said as I looked at my milky white arms.  "Well it's been the usual, school, clubbing, home, shopping.  Nothing out of the ordinary." I said.  "Hey, have you been feeling weird these days?" He asked.  "Not really, why?" I asked.  "No reason really.  I've just been having these strange desires." He said.  I stopped walking and looked at him weirdly at what he just said.  "A-a-ani! Not that way, aish.  Like I've had the desire of wanting to chase my tail, but as you can see I don't have a tail." He said.  I let out a sigh of relief, but still looked at him weirdly.  "You want to chase your tail that you don't have?" I asked.  He nodded as he rubbed the back of his neck.  "Weirdddd~." I said.  
 
We changed topics and then we reached the tea room where umma was.  "Umma~!" I said as we knocked on the door.  "Daeun? Is that you?" She asked in an excited voice.  We opened the doors and stepped into the room.  "Our princess is back!" Umma said.  She hugged me tightly and then smiled.  "I'm not your only princess, you have Lauren." I said with a smile.  "That's not the point." She said.  "How have you been honey?" She asked.  "I've been good." I said.  "Are you guys going to be joining us for dinner?" She asked.  "I was actually thinking about taking my friends out tonight." I said.  "Oh, okay, I guess you should take them around town." She said with a small smile.  "We can all have breakfast together tomorrow morning, and you probably want me to go dress shopping right?" I said.  "You know me too well." She said with a brighter smile.  "Have fun tonight, but don't stay out too late." She said.  "Neh umma." I said and then Hoya and I left to head back to the pool.