Nine!

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wedding conference!

 

The wedding reception and conference  was held right after the ceremony. The hall was decorated by  bouquet of flowers that is white and pink rose. The table and chairs were in white colour that match the decoration of the hall.  In the middle of the hall, red carpet is being place for the guests to walk and the most important  is for the new married couple to walk down the isle.Everything just look so perfect ,no to perfect and too grand to be called a wedding! Each table were filled with happy and satisfied guests talking about the presentation of the weddig, the food and not to miss, the lovely looking young couple!

 

After  eating the food that is being served and enjoy the ambience of soft music from the band that were hired for the night, you ,Hoya and both parents were sittiing on the chair on the stage. Every seconds a picture is being taken. You and Hoya have already change to a new clothes for the conference. For you will be a simple strapless dress until above your knee which is in white in colour.

while Hoya in a different suit

Hoya's father then held the mic and began the ceremony speech."Welcome everyone to my son's wedding. I thank everyone for coming eventhough the invitation was  a sudden one!"

 Each guests were consists from different top companies around the world.

Mr Lee then continue his speech," I here represents both sides to annouce that both the Woolim's company son, Lee Howon and Kim's tv company daughter, Kim Nara are married.

Everyone applauded and the reporters began clicking on their camera to get the best shots of both heir's of Woolim's and Kim's. Actually it's the first time Kim's company show their daughter. When Mr Lee is about to continue his speech, suddenly one random reporter asked,"Are they married because of either sides having problem with company ?"

 The questioned that is being raised received some commotion from the guests and the reporters.

 Mr kim then raised the mic to answer but was opposed by another reporter,

 

"Or by chance? Is Miss Kim Nara.....pregnant?"

Everyone in the room gasped when they heard what the reporter asked.

"Oh my good..Is it true?",murmured some reporters.

 

You ,who were seated on the chair fumed.You were already force to be involve with all this and they still say bad comments on you.You regretted not running away from all this mess. You feel like your life is mess up since  You were about to stand but was held by Hoya hands. Hoya then pick up the mic from the table and began answering."No..Nara is not..i hope you all understand.."

He then bowed and put down the mic. 

Wow! thanks for saving me! you thought and gave a small smile. After the speech, both of you were told to pose for your post wedding pictures around the hotel view.

The photographer told you to pose for the post wedding pictures. You were actually so awkward with Howon as you didn't know how to pose. So the photographer ask both of you to face each other eye to eye. Homy! Nara was so nervous that she didn't even dare to look at him.She is still not comfortable with him. It was super awkward that she has to look at his eyes, whereas Howon was too relax that he keep whispering to her to look at him.

"Hey look at me! Everyone's looking at us! Your parents , the guests. Try to look natural okay?"assured Howon.

You then look around and yeah it's true that everyone is looking and talking about both of you.So you look at him and pose as naturally as possible.After the picture session, you were left alone as Howon is busy greeting the guest and busy talking with his group mates at the reception. Both your parents and Hoya parents were busy talking to the shareholders that were here. Since your parents didn't invite your friends, you were left alone.You feel lonely.

You then walk alone out of the hall, wondering to the balc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter