16

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Both of them then went back Nara' ward. Nara is being shifted to a normal ward but is still unstable. Howon's parents and his band mates has already visited Nara. Howon ask his parents to go home since it's already late. His band mates also take their leave and now left Howon and Junhyung in Nara's ward. There Nara is laying on the bed, with a pale face and her hand is being inject with vitamin tubes. Her head is being wrap with bandage. It was really sad to see Nara laying down there. Usually, on normal days she will be the noisy one always talking back to Howon when he disturb her. For Junhyung, it was weird that to see his friend was so quiet, she will be the noisy one and bickering with him every single day. Both of them are always fighting with each other over small things. 

Junhyung walk closer to Nara's bed, " Nara, please wake up okay? I.. i mean we need you to wake up..Don't leave me Nara...Be strong Nara! Remember to wake up okay before the dance competition? We need you to lead us Nara?" sob Junhyung. He can't take it to see his bestfriend laying on the bed not responding back to him. Both Nara and Junhyung has been bestfriend since they join the dance competition in high school, they were battling with each other and after the battle they began to get in touch and learn dance moves from each other. They get closer each day, always hanging out with each other and one time, Junhyung brought Nara to meet his friends. From there, they have been dancing and becoming more closer from friends to bestfriends. There's one time where Junhyung friends ask him," Jun, you and Nara?You don't have any feelings for her? You guys seems so close," spill one of his friend, Yoseob

The others agree, "Yeah...Both of you seems like in a relationship!"

"Nah...I and her just like brother and sister's. No any serious relationship," told Junhyung.

"You're lying right? You like her right? i can see...Not only me but the rest too," question Doo Joon. Junhyung just ignore what his friends say. It is actually the truth that Junhyung likes Nara very much. He wants to tell Nara but didn't manage to, he doesn't want his bestfriend relationship to be in an awkward position. After seeing Howon condition now, he really let his feelings go. He feel that Howon is really the man to take care of Nara now.He really feel that Nara deserve Howon better. Junhyung really let go of his feelings. Howon is not playing on Nara, Howon is really serious and care about Nara.

After visiting Nara, he left the hospital ward and let Howon has his own time with Nara. Outside the ward, he was crying really hard, he can't and it's hard to let go his feelings. But he promise himself that he will still love Nara as his own little sister. He promise!

After Junhyung left the ward, Howon walk to his wife bed, he was crying, he couldn't take it. It was all his fault to begin with, it was all his stupid games after all. He then sat at the chair right beside her bed, he approach his hand and hold his wife's hands. "Nara, please wake up, i'm really sorry my love, i didn't mean to do all this!"

Howon was sobbing quietly in the room that is only hearing with the beeping sound of the machine.

But there was no response from Nara. Howon has already discharge from the hospital the day before. His parents told him to go home and rest but he refuse. He wants to be beside Nara until she wakes up. Everyday Howon's parents visit Nara, Mrs Lee pity his son not having a rest and continue looking after Nara. Howon's parents try to contact Nara's parents but didn't get to reach the call. " I pity Nara, here she is laying on the bed and her parents are not here beside her," said Mr Lee.

After two days, Nara has still not woke up, and today is Howon's comeback stage with his friends. He actually wanted to delay the comeback but he didn't, he have to act professional with his personal life. He told his mom to look after Nara and not left her side. Mrs Lee just follow what his son's ask. The rest of his teammates ask him if he is really okay to perform. He told him that he is fine and he will do it. He reassure his friends that he is fine and told them that after the music show he can go back to the hospital to visit her.

Nara is still laying on the bed. Mrs Lee is at Nara's ward look after her and while looking after her, Mrs Lee turn on the tv channel to watch his son comeback stage with Nara eventhough she cannot watch it. The doctor once told Howon's parent that patient in a coma state can tends to respond using their ears but they cannot move. On the other hand, Howon was worried that he can't perform, he keep being reminded by Nara's face.His band leader who saw him in a state like that begin to approach him, "Howon, you okay? You don't look fine?"

Howon just give him a small sad smile and nod his head, "I'm fine hyung"

 

"INFINITE in 5 mins! Please get ready!" 

INFINITE quickly walk up the stage, hearing cheers from their fans. Howon tried to remove his sad mask and put a happy mask infront of his fans. They were actually getting ready for their new comback song "Paradise". All of them get into their places before they went live on tv. 

 

Mrs Lee was excited to watch his son dancing on the stage live on tv with his friends, Mrs Lee then turn and look at Nara," Nara, please wake up, don't make Howon sad please," talk Mrs Lee to Nara. The live recording started while the song was playing and reach till Howon's part. He was singing deeply with the lyrics

A paradise that we can be together forever, oh

I can only watch you while holding my breath

I can only do so cause it might break

You look at me (you probably will) you don’t look (you will)

You look at me and it hurts

Please stay here, I’m asking you a favor, I’ll treat you better, I can’t let you go yet.....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter