15

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Next morning,

You feel much better than before. So you slowly get up for school, bath and change to a new set a clothes to school. You comb your hair and did a "hwaiting" to yourself. You then take you bagpack and sling it on your  shoulder and walk out of the room. To your surprise, at the same time, Howon who is in a casual clothes with his purple bag on his shoulder closing the bedroom door.

"oh! seems like the sleepy head i mean my wifey is early today? huh?" teased Howon.

 

You who heard that scoffed at him and walk down the stairs.  Howon quickly rush to your side and slung his hand over you shoulder. " Yayaya! What are you doing?" ask you while trying to remove his hands from his shoulder. Howon who sense it quickly tightened his grip on your shoulders." Howon! Can you let go??" told Nara who is uncomfortable. He shook his head. You keep releasing his hand but failed. Being the sturborn Howon, he keep his strong grip on you. You were so fed up with him and he keep on disturbing you during your way downstairs. When he is busily disturbing you, you miss your step on the stairs but you manage to grab on to Howon's hand. Both of you were already rolling down from the stairs. Howon who is hugging you to prevent you from getting injured.  But unfortunately your head hit on the staircase handrail and both of you landed on the floor fainted. On the other hand, Howon is not injured but unconscious whereas your head is covered with a pool of blood.

 

The security guard of their house were walking towards your house door to check up on his boss. He thought it is weird because usually his boss has already left the house to work but today his boss didn't left the house on time. He grew worried, he began to check on his boss if anything happens to them. So he open the front door and called  out his boss name, " Mr Lee? Mr Lee?? Are you there?"

What he saw was terrifying, both of his boss were injured so he quickly hurried to them and shake his boss body," Mr Lee? Are you okay?"

He then look beside Howon and saw Nara head is covered with blood, so he quickly took out his phone and called the ambulance.

"Hello, i need ambulance right now!"

 

A few minutes later, two ambulance arrive at the house, when the paramedice brought both of them to the hospital, Howon was conscious during the way to hospital, he then began searching for his wife, Nara. Nara who is in another ambulance vehicle still unconscious.

"Where is my wife?? Where is she?" call out Howon, feeling really worried. The paramedic told him not to move alot because he is weak and told him that he and his wife is on the way to the hospital now. He then cool down after hearing that you is also on the way to hospital. Arriving at the hospital, doctors and nurses attends to you since you are in a critical condition. You were losing alot of blood from your head.You were still unconscious. The nurses brought you to the Emergency Ward. They then began to check you and stop the blood that is running from your head. The same doctor attends to you who have taken up your unforgettable case during you were 8 years old. The doctor quickly check on your head and hopefully nothing bad will happen again!

On the other hand, Howon's parents were being called but Nara's parent didn't manage to reach but is being forward to someone else's number. Who could it be??

In the normal ward, Howon has already wake up from his sleep. His parents were in his ward, worried. "Mom, Dad? What are you doing here?",asked him wondering what his parents were doing here.

"Howonnie... Are you okay? We are here because we got a called from the hospital saying that you were having an accident at home," told Mrs Lee, feeling worried about his son.

"What happen at home Howon?Nara? Do you know what happen to Nara?" question Mr Lee worriedly.

Suddenly, Howon reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter