Chapter 1

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a Monday afternoon, the bell just rang indicating that lesson has just ended at the Seoul University.

 

The lecturer has just announce to the students finish up the assignments that is due this Friday. You just finish up your writings on the paper and begin to pack up. When you were done packing in class, you are welcomed by your best buddy plus a good big brother to you with a bear hug. You,who is a student in Seoul University currently studying in a media communication. It was your last year in the school. You are going to finish up your studies right after the attachement and graduate. You are still unsure whether you want to continue studying or just see what fate leads you. You are not the most clever student but you are a sure hardworking student.

 

“Hey, how’s the lesson?” asked Junhyung with a smile on his face.

“Hmm...Lesson was just the same EXCEPT... there’s a lot of assignments to be done!” told you with a sigh.

“Hey…That’s not too bad I guess!” teased Junhyung.

“By the way where’s Anna? She should be meeting us outside right??” asked you.

 

Junhyung just shrugged.

 

“Let’s just wait for her outside then?” said Junhyung while holding onto his phone.

 

 

While you were talking about some new songs for the dance practice, you and Junhyung were surprise by Anna from behind. “BOO!!”

 

“HEY! Why are you so late? We have been waiting for hours, you know!” pissed off Junhyung.

“Sorry…I didn’t mean to be late…The lecturer let us off late!” told Anna feeling sorry.

“Okay okay…Don’t need to be so angry…Now let’s go for our ice-creams date!!!” cheered you. Junhyung just sigh after being dragged by you and Anna.

 

While you and your best friends are having fun.

 

Something serious is happening later on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Howon...The CEO is calling for you,” told the manager.

 

He nod and exit the loud practice room and head to the CEO’s room. When he’s reaching the CEO’s room, the secretary stand up and greet him and telling him that the CEO is inside. He just nod and say a “thank you”. He then knock the door before entering the room.

 

 

“Mr Lee, did you call me?” ask him.

 

The old man look up from his table that is full of files and greet him.

 

“Howon, you don’t need to be so formal with me, I’m your dad!” told Mr Lee.

“Appa…I’m sorry but it’s just too uncomfortable to be calling you “dad” in the office, “told the boy.

 

The old man just shake his head and laugh. “Oh…I call here to tell you that today your mom and I is going to meet your soon-to-be wife parents after work. You want to tag along??” told Mr Lee.

 

“What? This is so fast?! You are going to meet them today! But I thought it will be next month, right dad?” speak the boy who is now surprised.“It should be next month but the Mr Kim and Mrs Kim will not be around next month as they have a meeting overseas” stated Mr Lee.

 

The boy nod his head and Mr Lee starts to bug him again. “So you want to tag along or not?”

He was shock when his dad asked him again. “No, dad. I can’t I have an intense dance practice at 6pm till 2am in the morning, “told the boy.

“Are you sure? Because I ask the manager that you didn’t have any schedule at all you know that? Hmm… Must be a sudden dance practice huh? If you want I can talk to your manager to left you out for the practice since you are already a good dancer!” speak the old man.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter