Ten!

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Morning, 

Nara Pov

 You were already awake from the bright sunlight. You then sit up and streched yourself. It was so comfortable sleeping on this big bed,alone! So you went to walked to the closet to take your clothes to bath and change. After having  a good bath, you went down to check up on Howon. To your surprised, he is still sleeping on the couch. When you walked inside the kitchen, thinking what you should cook  breakfast for yourself ,oops not for you alone but both of you. 

hmm...what should i cook ??

You then place your fingers rubbing your chin thinking and looking at the ingredients in the fridge.While you are busy cooking,"My wife! why didn't you wake me up??",scolded Hoya.

You were shocked by his voice.You turned around and saw him with a singlet and a pair of purple shorts with his messy sleeping hair. You laughed at him and he was shocked. Usually girls will like guy when they wake up with messy hair all that stuffs but to him, you are  just  WERID!

"ya! i'm not a clown okay??",told Hoya while looking at himself.

You rolled your eyes while continue to cook. "whatever..you know what you look like an ahjushi and you know what??"

"what??"he asked.

You then sniff at him."you smell!! Aigoo...you STINKS!!",you disturbed him and pushed him out of the kitchen while pinching your nose.

"yahyah !  You don't need to  pushed me! i can walked myself!!"stopped Hoya.

 

 Hoya Pov

Before that, Hoya is already awake from his deep slumber. He then sit up and streched himself but something make him pause...

 

Food aroma!!!

Automatically, he follow the smell of the food. Without him knowing, he is already at the front entracne of the kitchen. WIth his evil mind, he scolded you just to get your attention. Actually he is pleased that Nara can cook! He also seldom get to eat home cook food unless he went home and only cook by the maid. When Nara turned around and saw him, he expect that Nara will you know blush or something but to his shock a laugh is being heard. He then  asked Nara why is she laughing at him. Nara just ignored him and told him that he smells. That is why he is bein pushed out of the kitchen. 

 

Woah! I didn't know this girl is quite strong to push a muscular guy like me!

 

 With that comment, Hoya climbed up the stairs and bath and change into a new pair of clothes.When he were at the stairs on the way walking  down, he saw Nara already change to a new pair of clothes. "yah..wifey ?where are u going??"asked Hoya.

"must i tell you wherever i wanna go??"answered Nara 

"of course! i must know your whereabouts right??",asked Hoya again.

With that, Nara just walk away and sling her bagpack and walk out of the house without answering him. "ya...you still haven't answer me!!",called Hoya.

Hoya walk towards her and stopped her shoulder.She turned and answer him,"fine!! i'm just going to my apartment and go to the supermarket to buy groceries."

"oh.....um..nara??"

"what??",answer her.

"can i follow you because i'm bored!"plead Hoya.

 

 

Your Pov

 

"what just happen to this guy??did he?? did he bang onto something or what??"

yesterday he is like some irritating , arrogant guy and now he's begging..gosh?!!!

You just walk out from the house and left him.

"i will take that as a Yes!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter