Who are you?

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_ErcB3loI

Your Pov

You just finish your work as a dance instructor that teaches little children dance moves     "annyeong teacher..." said them.   "deh..."you said while giving them a smile and wave  at them.       You then packed your things quickly and left the dance room alone since Junhyung is not there to help you out for the dance lesson. Usually he will be the one helping out with you teaching the kids dance moves.Usually, after the dance practice both of you will hang out for abit and went home but today Junhyung is unable to attend so you just went home since you are feeling tired.While walking back home, you stop by a conveniece store to get something to eat. So you went in the shop and look for cup noodles to eat since you are really really hungry. After purchasing the food, you went to find a table to eat .While you were eating, you didn't notice a guy beside you. He was happen to be there beside you. He was wearing a blue formal shirt with a  black sunglasses. He is Howon.       You on the other hand were so engrossed eating and didnt't notice a guy staring at your from top to bottom. So this how she looks like?, thought Hoya while shaking his head.   At that point of time your were just wearing t shirts with a harem pants because you were too lazy to change. So you happen to look at him and just give a friendly smile. He then reply back with a smile and move closer to you. "Excuse me?" You turn around and was being shock with a guy near your face.You then push him away."What are you trying to do to me?" Luckily Hoya manage to balance himself if not he might end up facing the floor. Hoya then go near her again and wipe . He then whispered at her ears "You should be thankful my future wife that i wipe your pretty mouth" said Hoya and slowly left the shop.  You were shock and being left there like a lost puppy. It is as if you were stuck to the ground didn't know what to do. Suddenly, your phone vibrates .   From Anna. hey! what time you are coming home??   To: Anna soon...im on the way home why?Do you need anything bcoz im at the store.   Frm : Anna oh. nope don't need anything..just asking coz there is someone looking for you :D Hurry back home okay? To: anna Okay, i will be there in 20 mins     Weird?? Who is the person looking for me?? No one knows i stay with anna...How come? While u were in deep thoughts thinking, you were already near anna house.You then took out the key to anna house and called anna.   "Anna! I'm home! who is-"   To your surprise,   "Appa!Omma!"  

"what are you guys doing here???",you asked in an angry tone.

 

You didn't expect your parents along with Mr and Mrs Lee with their son there.You didn't know how they figure out anna's address. But the weird thing is Mr and Mrs Lee son looks quite familiar.... Wait its him!!!! The guy in the convenient store. He is the one who "help" me and calling me he's future wife. Blehhh

Tch..you roll your eyes

 

 

You  then saw Anna was serving your parents some drinks. While  she was serving she quickly mouth you

'i don't know anything' and she quickly left from the scene.

 

"Nara we have something to tell you...",tell your mother.

 

"i don't have anything to listen from you guys! I said NO means  NO don't you guys understand me??"you shout at them.

 

"okay since you didnt want to listen to us then we give you the hard way.... then my job will be easier i will cut of your studies from the university you are studying!"threaten your father.

 

"what?? No !!! You can't ! You better not.", u raise your voice at your father.

You can't leave the university because it is the most precious for you especially you left one more year before you graduate and it is really an important year for you. And that is the only way you can pursue your dreams from studying.Your father were really angry at you and he decide to raise his hand and slap your face infront of everyone, infront of Howon's parent.

"Pakkk" the slapped echo the whole house.

Everyone was so shock on what had just happen. You were already kneeling on the floor, crying . Howon wanted to help you but he didn't have the courage to help he felt like this is all his fault for accepting the marriage. You had to sacrifice everything to fulfill your parents wants. Howon was also shocked. He didn't knew that it wil reach til her parents will slap her infront of him.

 

"You have always disgrace us Nara! You always don't want to listen to us so this is the outcome! You still need to marry him no matter what!" said Mr Kim in an angry and furious tone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter