Fourteen!

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You quickly walk away without looking back. You are scared that you will be swoon by all the fangirls of Howon. You quickly run up to your class as you know that you are already late! Throughout lesson time, you were still thinking about Hoya skinship with you at the school carpark. You tried to brush the thoughts away but you seem can't forget it. You can't even concentrate in class whenever the teacher is teaching something important. "Ah!! Come on Nara!! Concentrate!!Concentrate!!",thought you.

"Ohhh...Nara She's in loveee"

The teacher saw you were not concentating and called your name,"Ms Kim?Are you okay?? You seems to be fidgeting and not listening to my class.."

When the teacher called you, you quickly look up "Umm..i'm fine and i'm just trying to solve this question..",answer you. The teacher nodded after hearing your explaination.  You then continue listening to the teacher. 

 

Hoya who has just finish his vocal trainning, did really well today.Usually, he's the one to finish last and had to continue the training again and again. But today was a good day for him and the teacher even praised him for practicing hard and doing well. When he exit the vocal room, the members gives him thumbs up for his great vocal. The members were also there for their vocal practice too. Suddenly, Sungjong ask his hyung, "Hyung..let's go somewhere today after this!"

"yeah! it's been a long time we went out!",agreed Dongwoo, who was busy looking thru his phone for any latest fashion updates.

The others also nodded.

"i know where we should go?!"speak Sungyeol, who suddenly has a brilliant idea.

"Where?",ask L who is busy tuning his guitar.

"Myeongdong?Anyone up for a shopping spree??"said Sunggyu , sudenly feel so excited to go out.

"i wanna go norabang(karaoke)!Eat alot of delicious food"suggest Woohyun.

"No no no! Let's visit Hoya hyung's house?? We should visit right??"told Sungyeol.

" Yeah? Who's up for it?? I wanna visit Noona! "asked Sungjong while raising up his own hands.

"MEEEE!!!!"scream Sungyeol.

" Ya!!! don't scream at my ear! it hurts ,okay?" scold L while slightly covering his ears slightly.

Everyone raise their hand so eager to visit Hoya's house. "But..."

"Hyung!! Please i really wanna see Noona!!!" begged Sungjong with his puppy eyes. Being a hyung, he just have to resist it,"okay then.." The others quickly pack their things and head out of the vocal room. Being the slowest, Hoya has to wait for Dongwoo who is packing his things. When he was waiting for Dongwoo, a text come.

 

" Hoya, you don't need to pick me up since i have extra lessons later so i won't be going home early! Cook your own food ok?!" From Beloved Wifey (Nara)

Hoya didn't reply her but walk off and left Dongwoo. "Hoya!!! Wait up!!!", called him who was left by the others. The others were already up in their van and still waiting for Hoya and Dongwoo. " Guys! we have to buy some food as there will be no food for us. So wha-"

Sungyeol cut Hoya's words "i want CHICKEN!!!"

Sunggyu just shook his head looking at Sungyeol.

"Pizza maybe?"suggest Woohyun. The others nodded. While they were talking about food, Dongwoo just ride the van. " Yah!! why are you so slow?? i'm already hungry !!"complain Sunggyu. In the van was a chaos, Hoya didn't take the van as he brought his car so his car was at the front leading them the way to his brand new house.  Few minutes later, Hoya's car came to a stop and their van also stop. The members didn't really notice they has already arrive. Sunngyu being the leader, seated in the front besides the driver seat notice it first. "Guys!!! You must see this infront!!",said Sunggyu happily.  The others just look towards the front an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter