The day has finally come!

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjcvasr-6o0&gl=SG&hl=en-GB

No one's Pov

 

Finally! The big day has come! The organiser were busy running here and there to check if the stage is decorate properly. On the other hand, reporters were outside busy squeezing through the bodyguards that were guarding outside the entrance to enter  to get the glimpse of the wedding.  AH i forget yes, everyone still didn't know that you were getting married to the Woolim's son. The press just get to know this morning, that is the reason why they were outside the hotel to get the hotest news in town!.

 

Now,

You were sitting on the chair in  the room getting ready by professionals making up your face, do your hair , shoes and finally the wedding dress.

Yes! The wedding dress..

Actually ,you were not comfortable as many people surrounded you and you felt wanting to get out of the room and run away from all this mess. But you can't, the guards that were under your parents were looking an eye on you closely like you were some kind of convict. Even in the room you were in,  security guards were there.

 

"miss....come with me...we're going to change to your wedding dress!"instruct the lady.

You nodded and get up from the chair and walked towards the changing room. You have already change to the dress. It looks perfectly fine , your hair, dress...EVERYTHING except the smile on your face. The smile was not there but you just put a brave smile and thought " Smile Nara! Don't look sad on your big day! Hwaiting!". You cheered up yourself.

 

The lady that help you notice your sad face, she then started praising you to brightened up the atmosphere," miss you look pretty like a princess..."

You smile at her compliment and thank her. 

On the right cue, your parents were already there praising you."my princess has grown up blah blah...."

You felt disgusted listening to all the praise. You didn't like one bit of your parents. You felt like running away from all this mess. You were still thinking whether should you run away and not attend the at the altar.But if you still run away, they will still catch you no matter what. Remember, there are bodyguards everywhere at every corner.

When they has finished,you just hugged them and they left the room.

 

-------------

 

Hoya Pov

 

I felt suddenly so nervous as i'm now in the room changing my suit and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter