Wedding dress!

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days before the wedding,

 

Your pov

"class you are dismissed! And don't forget to do your tutorials" said the lecturer and left.

While you were packing up your things, your phone vibrated.

From :unknown

ya....palli get outside im already at your school gate!

 

aish....irritating guy! He can't wait or what!, u mumbled to yourself.

To: unknown

ara ara!!

 

When u walking at the hallway, "Nara!!Nara!!"

You turned around and saw Junhyung running towards you.

"yahh..why u didn't wait for  me? i thought we're going to the dance studio together?"questioned Junhyung.

"um...i can't ....maybe tomorrow ?"you answered him while walking out of the school building.

"yahh..waeyo??You forget we have dance practice today?my friends are coming also..."asked Junhyung.

" i have alot of homework and it is going to due.... for the dance practice i will go some other time arasoh?"u promised him.

 

When Junhyung is about to answered you.

"nara! why are taking so long baby? I've been waiting for you,"said Hoya sweetly while putting his arm around your waist.

"yah..move your hand...."whispered Nara.

"hey...who is this? i didn't know you have a boyfriend Nara..."asked Junhyung.

Hoya then pull out his hand and shake Junhyung hand and introduced himself.

"im Lee Howon or Hoya you can call me...and im nara's  fiance"introduced Hoya.

"Lee howon you are going to get it from me later!!!", you thought inside your head while curling your hand into a fist and you can already imagine how you are going to punish him.

When Hoya was introducing himself and about to say the word 'fiance' you mouth him not to say and shook your head.

Don't  do it!!!!, aish...he already say it.

Im dead!! Junhyung will ask me man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter