13teen!

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After having the ice-cream treat from one of your besties, Anna. You drive off home feeling light headed and happy.It was as if all the problems were solved and settled. Turning towards your house, you saw that the home is still dark. maybe he is not back yet? thought you.

You then turned off the engine and get down off the bike.You took of your helmet and put it at the box of your skooter.When you were taking your books out, a bunch of keys fall out from your pile of books. You then close your skooter box and pick up the keys from the floor.

what is this keys for??

You poundered.You enter the house and took off your shoes and turn on the lights. After shutting the door,you place your books on the dining table and sat down on the sofa staring at the keys.

 

 

"aish...this keys bothers me alot..."

You then left the keys on the table and went up to the room to have a nice bath and change of comfortable clothes. After bathing, you feel thirsty and forget about the keys that were lying on the table.You went down and walk to the kitchen and pour a drink. When you were drinking you suddenly remember about the keys.

"the keys?!"

what should i do???eottokae???Ah!!

You them grab the keys and went up.You walk towards the room that were locked when the first day you check it.You slid in the key in the door knob and twist turn and to your luck ,   it OPEN!!!!

 

"wohooooo...!!!! At last i don't NEED to sleep in Ho-bear's room!"said to yourself.  The room itself is not that empty as there is a study table and a comfy chair to study. The room is just nice for you as there is a window so that you can look at the moonlight at night before you sleep.The thing that is incomplete is a BED is not there! 

"i already have a room but no BED! this is really not funny?!!", you said to yourself feeling frustrated. An idea came to your head and you quickly went down to take all your pillow, books and your own things from Howon's room. You then place all the things on the floor and the books on the table.You are so occupied with cleaning up the room and continue with revising your school work and didn't notice that  Howon has already open the front door and calling out  your name loudly.

 

"Nara!!!!Yah!! Wifey??where are you??"called him.

ah!!what does he want??really when i'm busy he is always calling me and disturbing me.

You walk down the stairs and saw him sitting down on the couch with his eyes close.You shook your head and walk towards him. "what you want mister??"

"what took you so long to come down? Wifey?",asked him, now with his eyes open.

You rolled your eyes."just tell me what you want. i don't have all night for you. I'm still not done with my school work!"you told him.

" Woah.. I am impresse with my wife being a good student always doing her homework," disturb Howon.

"anyway did you cook?? i'm really really hungry..",continue him.

! i forget to cook?! How??

"nah...i didn't cook. if you are hungry just cook yourself" said you and walk off but stopped by Hoya.

"woah.....what again?"now you feeling frustrated.

"Can you? Cook for me? Pleasee my pretty oh so intelligent wifey!!" beg Howon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter