11 eleven

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Trying much to avoid Hoya's question,Nara ignored him and continue carrying the boxes out of the apartment.

"hei..you still haven't answer my question??"called out Howon

You just continue carrying the boxes until Howon grabbed your wrist to stop you from avoiding him.Without facing him,"must i tell you everything?",said Nara preventing herself from crying once again. You didn't want to tell him as he will only sympatise with you and you are still not close with him yet.

Howon let go of your wrist after hearing what you said.

"i think it's not the right time to tell you after all i'm not close to you..."clear Nara and Howon released her wrist  from his grip.

She then continue to bring the boxes down to the lobby by herself. She can't even imagine someone who are not close to her dare to ask her.Aish.. i shouldn't get angry with him besides he's not wrong right??

When the door of the lifts open u quickly shook the thought off and walk out of the lift.

 

aish...Pabo Howon...Why did you ask her so much question?Aigooooo Pabo howon ah!!! Maybe one day she will finally tell me?

 

Wihout realising,Nara saw him hitting his forehead. "yah!!!what are you doing??",laughed Nara looking at Howon actions.

Before that, Howon didn't sense that Nara had come back from putting the boxes at the lobby.With that,Howon stopped and stunned what he was doing before."oh..just now there's a fly on my head..so yeah...haha.."answer Hoya in an awkward statement.

"help me with the boxes,palli!"called Nara.

With that, Hoya quickly carry the boxes and follow nara out the lift.

To break the awkward silence at the lobby , Hoya ask" is there anymore boxes upstairs to carry??"

"um..i think this is the last one..",answer her.

"okay..then what's my treat for carrying "all" the boxes and waiting for you for 2 hours??"smirked Hoya.

"omg!! You are only carrying one box now and you want a treat?! Gosh!!!",said Nara in an irritated tone.

"then you want me to drop this box on the floor or throw at the rubbish dump or treat me??",threatened Hoya while shaking the box.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter