Seven

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You Pov

 

"KIM NARA!!!!"

 

You quickly straightened yourself and greet them."umm..hii-yaa..."

"yah...don't hi me...i told you not to be late right?!"shout Junhyung.

You tried to avoid his eye contact while seeking help from the other members.

"yahh..kim nara! are you even listening?!"called Junhyung

"oh..yeah...i'm listening"answered you while seeking help from Yoseop.

"oppa...help me....",you mouth it towards him.

"eottokae?",mouth Yoseop back.

Yoseop then nudged Doojoon to stop Junhyung from bragging and nagging.

"me?" mouth Doojoon while pointing to himself.

Without waisting time, Yoseop push Doojoon towards Junhyung.

 

"hey..junhyung stop scolding her..it's not like she late for many times??"said Doojoon trying to support you from getting scold further.

The others then support Doojoon by saying "yeah..hyung..it's her first time and she must have reasons why she is late right Nara?"

 

You nodded and pout.

 

"Junhyung....i'm sorry.. please.. i'm really really really sorry."you apologised to him.

Junhyung just ignored you and asked the others to continue practice. You were about to turn your heels and head out of the room with your head down feeling guilty  but, "ya...kim nara! Where are you going? We are not done yet with practice yet you know?",shout him with a serious tone without looking towards you.

"really?i can still practice?"you asked feeling delighted.

He still ignore you. That means it's a"yes".

The other members smile at their member attitude.

You then quickly place your bag at the side with others bag and began praticing with them.

When you were learning steps for a certain song since the competition that you and your "brothers" will be participating in a few months time, "yah...kim nara..that's not the right way..."

"it''s the other way first..."said him.

"now understand??"asked him.

You nodded.

After a few rounds of learning the steps from them. You finally get the correct steps. The members told you to take a break since they are tired. They start asking you randomn questions like how is your studies for now and what do you plan to do after graduating from University.You told them lessons are more shorter as now is the revising time and you admit that you didn't know what to do right after graduation. Actually,inside your heart you wanted to tell them that you have a bigger problem than all the questions that they asked. You didn't know whether to tell them or not. You know that you should tell them. Junhyung's friends are like your real brothers, they are always there when you have any problems. So as you were dreaming away, the members snap out from your dreamy land.

"What's wrong Nara??you don't look fine, you look like something is really bothering you," asked Doo Joon.

"Umm.. i.. actually i have a BIG problem" whisper you.

"WHAT???" speak Ki Kwang.

"Tell us? We are you brothers, you should tell us right, if we can help, we will help you for sure!" reassure Hyun Seung.

You sigh after hearing what your brothers told you. You then take a deep breath and tell them slowly and before that you tell them not to be shock or scold you. So you started to tell them that you are engage or to say to be marrying Mr and Mrs Lee's son of this some entertainment company that produce INFINITE.They were of course shock but still in a calm state but for someone it was too heartbreaking. He thought that guy the other day was only your boyfriend or to say "close" friend, he didn't expect that you didn't tell him beforehand. He was too dissapointed not to know this first. His heart breaks into pieces when he hear that you are going to get married in two days time. He actually has some feelings for you but he decide to keep it a secret so he act to you more like a big brother. So continue back to your story, you didn't know what to do. You told them that you wanted to run away and escape from this wedding and all this mess. You were so confuse and was shock with all this happening without your consent. You also told them that you had disagree with this marriage but your father warn you to agree with this if not he will do something more worse than stopping you from schooling. When you were telling this story, you were crying.

Actually, you are not the person to cry infront of people. To your brothers, you are the most cheerful people that they have ever meet. It is rather hard to see you cry. 

"So what is the guy name from INFINITE?" asked Dong Woo.

  " Lee Howon or Hoya" told you.

The brothers gulp.They know who is Hoya, of course they know. Hoya is popular among kpop group members.

------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hoya Pov

 

He is already at the practice room with his friends practicinng their new album single "The Chaser". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wgmSImDoJNg

(credit to owner!)

 

 

[Sunggyu] Mianhe ma
Dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe
Niga wonhandamyon geure Good bye
[L] Hona ne mamkkaji jobeun gonanya
Nae sarangi igyo

[Sungjong] Aiya monjo ga
Ogiya diyoracha
Ogiya diya dwechajeulkkoya
[Hoya] Jamsiya apsodo
Nol ttara jabeuri nan

Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Nae nimi gyesin got
Kkeutkkaji garyonda

[DongWoo] Ijoboryo ibyore marape
Momchwoganeun gaseum chigo mureup kkurobon na
Kkojyoboryo ssokkeun jangjak gateun seulpeume taborin nal kkeurobonda
Sigeun nae mami wae ajing nae maeumeul meil solleigo hemege haneunjiGorobonda sarange nal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter