s e v e n

The Truth

Jiyeon was walking alone in that night. She passed a small alley and shivered under the cold. “Why is so cold?” She mumbled and took out her gloves. She kept on walking with her eyes looking at the floor.

BUMP

“Ah! I’m sorry!” she bumped into someone. It was her fault that she didn’t look at her way. “No it’s okay-“

“Kim Myungsoo-sshi?!”

Myungsoo smirked. “So, we meet again, huh?”

Jiyeon didn’t answer him. She didn’t know what the right answer was. “Are you mute?”

She got irritated. “If I muted, Core Contents Media wouldn’t take me as a singer,” she answered bravely.

“So, you can speak. Mm, you sing? I thought you are a useless visual,” Myungsoo said. It stabbed her heart. ‘How could he…’

“Your voice isn’t that good. Your dancing isn’t special. Your face? Do you think you are beautiful? No. Totally no. You are an ugly . I don’t want to have a fan like you.”

Jiyeon was crying really hard now. Which girl could stand his words?

She was about to walk away but he held her arms harshly. “Don’t show your face anymore, please…”

“Yes! I won’t be your number one and forever fan anymore! I won’t listen to your song anymore! I won’t watch your performance! I don’t even want to say your name. From now on, I’m an anti-fan of you! Happy? Now, excuse me!”

Myungsoo was speechless the moment Jiyeon said it all. She was crying for sure. She ran without destination. She just ran and ran till someone called her.

“Park Jiyeon!”

Jiyeon stopped her running. “Sunggyu-sshi…”

Sunggyu nodded. “Why are you crying?” But Jiyeon shook her head. There was no way she is going to tell him. “Nothing…”

“I saw you with Myungsoo just after you said your last sentences. What did he say to you? Tell me.”

Jiyeon didn’t say more but hugged him. Sunggyu was shocked at the moment. He wasn’t moving at all.

“He…He… Why does he hate me?! What did I do wrong? I even apologized to Hwayoung with the rest members. Why does he hate me, Sunggyu-sshi?”

Sunggyu loved the feeling when she hugged him. It felt right.

“Jiyeon-ah… It’s alright. He didn’t mean to. He hasn’t grown up yet…” he tried to comfort her. Jiyeon shook her head in his chest. “No. It doesn’t matter anymore. I… I hate him. I’m an anti-fan of him.”

Sunggyu chuckled. “You are so cute. Why are you so childish?”

Jiyeon broke the hug and wiped her tears. “I know you didn’t mean to hurt Hwayoung. That’s why I hate it when people blame it to you even though you were also wrong,” Sunggyu said.

“I know you were bullied when you were in Junior High School.”

Jiyeon gasped. “You know it? How did you know?” But Sunggyu smiled. “I was there with you. And because of me, you were bullied… I’m so sorry.”

“You… You are the popular boy who always gave me courage and supports? You were the prince charming? You are my first love-“

Jiyeon quickly covered as she realized what she was talking about. Sunggyu laughed. “I am?” Jiyeon nodded. Then Sunggyu ruffled her hair and hugged her again.

“Don’t think about him. Don’t take it to heart. I will be here and protect you. I’m sorry that I’ve caused all of this, Jiyeon-ah…”

 

‘Just if you still loved me…’ he thought

 

Jiyeon bit her lips and nodded. Then she looked up and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Thank you oppa…”

 

-

 

“Where the hell is Jiyeon? It’s late already!” Hyomin asked worriedly as she didn’t find Jiyeon. “She said she is going to the bookstore,” Soyeon answered and the TV.

“But she took too long!”

“Hyomin, you can’t watch her all the time. She’s an adult.”

“No she’s not.” Hyomin stomped her feet and walked out of the dorm by herself. She went to the nearest bookstore and started looking for her. There was no way she could ask the people around there.

“She must be leaving this store already.”

Hyomin went out of the store. She didn’t know why but she chose a small alley. The alley was really dark. She wasn’t afraid or what but her heart was thumping faster.

“Why do I feel uneasy?”

“I know you were bullied when you were in Junior High School.”

 

‘I think I know that voice.’

 

 “You know it? How did you know?”

‘Isn’t that Jiyeon’s voice?’ she asked herself and tried to search for the source.

 

“I was there with you. And because of me, you were bullied… I’m so sorry.”

 

“You… You are the popular boy who always gave me courage and supports? You were the prince charming? You are my first love-“

 

‘What are they doing here?’

 

 “I am?” She didn’t know what was happening but Sunggyu laughed and ruffled her hair. His action stabbed her heart. Sunggyu was Hyomin’s crush since INFINITE debuted.

 

“Don’t think about him. Don’t take it to heart. I will be here and protect you. I’m sorry that I’ve caused all of this, Jiyeon-ah…”

 

‘They know each other? They look so close…’

 

Then she saw Jiyeon bit her lips and leaned to him and pecked his cheek. “Thank you oppa…” she said.

Hyomin turned her way to the other direction. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to feel. She didn’t know.

 

“Jiyeon-ah… I know you’ve been suffering because of Myungsoo. So, if you two like each other, I will be happy for you…”

 


 

Love  B2ST?

mind to check my story? Featuring B2ST's members and you!

 

 

Dear diary,

I HATE MYSELF.

 

 

click here!

 

the tittle is also clickable xD

 

If you love me, please help me to promote that story >_>