t h r e e

The Truth

“I’m home,” Jiyeon said lazily as she entered the dorm. Everyone rushed to the door and checked if she was okay. “Hey what’s up?” Jiyeon asked.

“Are you okay? I heard people were disturbing you,” Hyomin said in panic. “I’m okay. See?” Jiyeon assured with a smile.

The others sighed in relief. “Jiyeon, you should stay at home. Don’t go out that often so you will be safe,” Eunjung said and the others agreed.

“I’m not a kid,” Jiyeon pouted. “Where’s Ahreum?” Jiyeon asked and looked around. She realized that Ahreum wasn’t there with them. “You forgot that she is going to her parents’ house?” Qri reminded her. “Oh that’s right,” Jiyeon tapped her forehead.

“Just rest now. But wait. Who were you going to the café with?” Hyomin stopped her step. “Oh, with a fan of us,” Jiyeon smiled.

“What if she isn’t a good girl? What if she just wants some information from you?” Soyeon asked worriedly.

“No, I trust her. She saved me from the crowd,” Jiyeon said and went to her room. She was happy to meet a loyal fan like Mei.

“Jiyeon, I will give you 30 minutes to rest. We will go out for breakfast,” Soyeon spoke from outside. “Yeah unnie…” Jiyeon answered weakly and typed something on her phone.

 

30 minutes later, Jiyeon was ready in her casual clothes. She was waiting for Eunjung in the living room. “Yah unnie, hurry up!” Jiyeon shouted and Eunjung finally came out of her room.

“Okay, let’s go,” Eunjung said and grabbed her bag then went outside the dorm. “What took you so long?” Soyeon nagged. Eunjung rolled her eyes and got in the car.

Qri drove off to their favorite small yet fancy restaurant. They chose the VIP room, for them only. “This isn’t breakfast but lunch,” Boram mumbled.

“Don’t nag too much. My ears hurt,” Qri said and the others laughed.

“We want our usual meals,” Soyeon ordered to the waiter. The waiter nodded as he understood since T-Ara always goes to that place every time they are free.

The waiter left the girls in their private room. “Hey, isn’t that INFINITE?” Qri pointed at another VIP room next to them.

“Where?” Boram followed her gaze. “Oh yeah. It’s them,” Soyeon mumbled. Hyomin looked at Jiyeon who kept her head down.

“I will go to the restroom first,” Jiyeon said and went to the restroom.

 

-

 

“Oh my, I’m hungry,” Sungyeol groaned and held his stomach. “We haven’t brought the stuffs. Woohyun forgot to buy it. Let’s just eat outside. I heard there is a restaurant who has a VIP room near here,” Sunggyu suggested and took the key. The others didn’t protest because they were hungry as well.

“It’s not far, right?” Sungyeol asked.

“Not at all. Just 150 meters away,” Sunggyu said and drove the car to the restaurant. As they arrived, they went to the VIP room. “Just 7 bowls of kimchi,” Sunggyu said to the waitress. “Yes master. Please wait for 20 minutes,” the waitress said and left.

“Kimchi again?” Sungjong asked and crossed his arms.

“Yeah. I don’t know what to order,” Sunggyu said and rested his head on the table.

“Hyung, I will go to the restroom,” Myungsoo said and stood up. He walked to the male restroom. He saw a female figure, a familiar one. ‘Is that Jiyeon-sshi?’

Myungsoo ignored the thought and did his little business in the restroom. 3 minutes after, he went out and bumped into someone.

“Oh, it’s you Jiyeon-sshi,” Myungsoo smirked. Jiyeon didn’t dare to look at him so she bent. “I never thought we will meet in this place,” Myungsoo continued.

“This is my unnie’s and also my favorite restaurant. I didn’t know that you and your friends were going here,” Jiyeon answered. She was embarrassed because of that little incident, when Jiyeon asked him his number but Myungsoo rejected.

“Don’t you want my number?”

Myungsoo didn’t know why but he was always acting like a jerk in front of her. He was actually a nice guy. But he hated it when Jiyeon hurts his friend.

“No. Not anymore. Please excuse me,” Jiyeon said and bowed to him. Myungsoo grabbed her arm and made her turn to him. Fortunately, there was no person there except for the two bands.

“You……”

 

-

 

“What took her so long?” Soyeon asked as she got up to look for Jiyeon. She saw Sunggyu was walking to the same direction as her.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Soyeon bowed to him. “Oh annyeong,” Sunggyu bowed back and walked again to look for Myungsoo while Soyeon followed him.

“Ah, they are there,” Soyeon said and pointed at Jiyeon and Myungsoo. Then she realized that Jiyeon was crying.

“Yah Jiyeon! What happened? What did he do?” Soyeon asked worriedly and took a tissue to wipe her tears. She glared at Myungsoo. “What did you do to her?”

Myungsoo shrugged. “I just warned her. Don’t be a ,” Myungsoo said and walked away but Sunggyu stopped him. “You shouldn’t be rude to them. Where’s your manner?” Sunggyu asked sarcastically.

“Hyung, don’t get near them,” Myungsoo mocked and went away to their VIP room.

“Jiyeon-sshi, Soyeon-sshi, I’m sorry about him. Please don’t mind him. I’m really sorry,” Sunggyu kept bowing his head while Soyeon just nodded and brought Jiyeon to their room.

“What happened? Why is she crying?” Hyomin asked.

“Myungsoo did something or said something to her. I don’t know. She doesn’t want to tell me,” Soyeon sighed and glare at him in the other room.

“That jerk…!” Hyomin mumbled and clenched her fist. “Don’t think too much, Jiyeon. You can move on and like another guy, not him. He’s not a good guy,” Hyomin said and patted her back. The members nodded.

“I will talk to Sunggyu-sshi later,” Soyeon said with a serious tone.

Their meals arrived at their table. They ate it silently as they kept their eyes on Jiyeon. “Hey guys, just eat your meal. It’s uncomfortable,” Jiyeon said.

“Okay Jiyeon. Eat well okay?” Hyomin caressed her hair.

“Ne unnie…”

‘Just if I didn’t know him, it would be better…’

 


 

Subscribe and upvote please? :) Don't forget to comment!