f o u r

The Truth

 

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE IN THE END OF THIS CHAP.

 

“Sunggyu-sshi, wait!” Soyeon ran to Sunggyu who was walking to his car with his band mates. “Oh Soyeon-sshi? What is it?” Sunggyu asked politely. “Mm, can we talk for awhile?” Soyeon asked.

“Sorry. I have something to do after this. Our manager is calling us. We can talk later, maybe?”

Soyeon looked disappointed but she just nodded. “How about at this restaurant? Tomorrow at 7 p.m.?” Soyeon asked once more. This time, Sunggyu agreed. He bowed 45 degrees and got into their car.

“Whoa… So fast. You’ve talked to him?” Qri asked as she saw Soyeon was on her way to their car. “Nope. Their manager called them so he had to go. But he promised to talk to me later,” Soyeon said and the machine.

“Ah, don’t be sad. At least, you can talk to your little crush later,” Qri whispered and smiled cheekily. Soyeon hit her arms lightly. “Yah unnie! What if they hear us?!” Soyeon blushed and whispered back.

“So, where should we go now?” Boram asked out of the blue.

“I don’t know. Shopping maybe?” Eunjung suggested. “Okay then, let’s go!” they went off.

“Jiyeon, you said you want to buy a new t-shirt right? Let’s buy a couple t-shirt!” Hyomin said. Jiyeon thought about the t-shirt that she was going to buy then she laughed nervously.

“Ah unnie, it’s actually an INFINITE t-shirt. Are you okay with it?” Jiyeon asked and laughed awkwardly. Hyomin pouted but then she nodded. “Alright. Does the t-shirt have a group picture or one member on one t-shirt?” Hyomin asked curiously.

“One member on one t-shirt,” Jiyeon chuckled. Mei told her about a small shop in a mall that sells many K-Pop t-shirts so she decided to check it. She was sure that the shop also sold INFINITE ones.

“I bet you are going to take the Myungsoo one,” Soyeon joined the conversation. Once she mentioned Myungsoo’s name, Jiyeon remembered the incident earlier. Seemed that she had forgotten it just now.

“Oh sorry,” Soyeon mumbled. “It’s okay unnie,” Jiyeon faked a smile. It was really fake that even stupid people could notice it.

“Why do you like him, anyway?” Eunjung asked. “…I have no certain reason to be honest,” Jiyeon answered and took her iPod. “Seriously? Maybe you just admire him, not liking him.” What Qri has said made sense. But being the stubborn Jiyeon, she pushed the thought away.

“No, I like him. I truly like him,” Jiyeon spoke straightly.

Qri just wanted to help her to forget him, but she would never give up. Qri sighed and just shook her head. “Good luck then,” Qri said.

“We are here girls.”

Soyeon was the first one to get out of the car. They followed her one by one and entered the mall. “Where is that shop?” Hyomin asked.

Jiyeon started to think about the direction that Mei told her. “I don’t really know since I never go there,” Jiyeon answered lightly.

“What?! Then how did you know about that shop? Hyomin asked in disbelief.

“A fan of mine told me,” Jiyeon said and shrugged. She walked first and tried to find the shop. “Oh god. We have been walking for two hours,” Boram nagged.

“Come on unnie. I bet it’s near here,” Jiyeon rolled her eyes and kept on looking left and right. “Oh! There it is!” Jiyeon exclaimed as she pointed at a shop. She ran off and entered the shop and smiled brightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome here!”

The owner welcomed her. Jiyeon smiled lightly to her. “Oh? Park Jiyeon-sshi?” the woman asked. Jiyeon lowered her head. “It’s okay. I won’t tell people,” the woman added.

“Thank you,” Jiyeon smiled and started looking for the t-shirts.

“May I help you? What are you looking for?”

“I-INFINITE t-shirts…” she stuttered a bit. The woman asked and went away. She came back with many different styles of INFINITE t-shirts.

She chuckled. “Which one do you like?”

Before she answered, her friends entered the shop too. “Jiyeon! You ran too fast!” Hyomin exclaimed and trying to catch her breath.

“Sorry unnie,” Jiyeon giggled and took a look at the t-shirts.

“Look unnie! The t-shirts are so cute!” Jiyeon said and handed them one t-shirt for each. “Yeah just choose one,” Boram muttered.

“I will take this one. Unnie, you said you want to buy one too. Which one do you like, hmm?” Jiyeon took the t-shirt that has Myungsoo’s chibi face on it.

“Err… I’m not sure,” Hyomin rubbed the back of her neck. “But since I want to have another couple t-shirts with you, I will buy one for myself as well,” Hyomin smiled and stared at the t-shirts.

There was no interesting face, Hyomin thought. But then she stopped and handed her one t-shirt. “This is quite cute. Since I’m not into INFINITE, can you tell me who this guy is?” She asked.

Jiyeon chuckled. “It’s Woohyun-sshi,” Jiyeon said.

“Oh. Well, I choose this,” Hyomin gave the t-shirt to the woman. “Do you want to buy too, girls?” Hyomin asked. “I want the Sunggyu-sshi one,” Soyeon blurted out.

“Ah, you like him?” Boram and Eunjung asked in unison.

“No. It’s just, he looks like a hamster and it reminds me of my dead hamster when I was six,” Soyeon reasoned. The others shrugged and got her Sunggyu t-shirt.

“I’m back.”

A voice was heard between the giggles. There was a petite girl that looks familiar to Jiyeon. She recognized her. “Mei? You own this shop?” Jiyeon asked and widened her eyes.

“Not really. This is my mom and dad’s,” Mei shrugged and chuckled.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know. And I’m a good child, aren’t I? I brought more customers for my parents’,” Mei joked.

“True. Good girl you are,” Soyeon said as she ruffled her hair. “I know right,” Mei smiled proudly and walked in their house that also in the shop.

“So, these three only?” Mei’s mom asked.

“I will buy the Sungjong and Sungyeol ones,” Jiyeon said. “What for?” Hyomin asked and raised her eyebrows. “I’m not telling you,” Jiyeon smirked and the woman chuckled.

She handed her a big plastic bags with the t-shirts that they bought.

“Thank you auntie. We will come back later,” Jiyeon bowed her head down. “No problem. By the way, why don’t you join us for dinner?”

 


 

AUTHOR NOTE: Heyyo MyungYeon shippers. I just want to tell you good news. If I reach 100 subbies, 100 comments and 7+ upvotes after the 5th chapter, I will write a oneshot of MyungYeon. How? :D I have 90 subbers, but I only got 5 comments for each update. that's sad and i know it.

 

note: I don't know what's the point with saying 'update soon' or 'keep updating' I mean, you said the same thing, over and over again. Or even, they gave me that comment for every update. if you aren't an author, imagine that you were one. How do you feel? annoyed right? -_-

sorry guys. I don't mean to be rude. I just want to tell you what I feel.

 

Thanks and I love you.

Keep in mind that this is still the 4th update. And, I will tell you the result in the sixth update. About the upvote thing, it doesn't have to be 7+ upvote. But be sure to comment and subscribe if you are my reader!

 

If you still don't understand, go and ask me!