t w o

The Truth

 

That Saturday was a day off for T-Ara. The company banned their schedules for one month. Soyeon had to wake up early and wake all the members. “Yah! Wake up!” she shouted at Qri and Boram. “Alright…” Qri said and got into a sitting position while Boram went to the bathroom to wash her face.

Eunjung was in the dining room already. So, next was Hyomin and Jiyeon’s room. “Hyomin! Yah Park Sunyoung!” she shouted again, near her ear.

“Don’t shout…” Hyomin said and hugged her bolster. “Jiyeon! Wake up, will you?” Soyeon started getting irritate with Hyomin and Jiyeon. They are both are heavy sleepers.

“JI-“

“Unnie, I woke up already,” Jiyeon said and washed her face. Without Soyeon realized, Jiyeon was in the bathroom already. “Oh? Okay. Hyomin!”

“Yeah yeah…”

After waking up those two, Soyeon went to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast. Unfortunately, they forgot to buy sugar and sauce. She remembered the maknae. Being the maknae is surely hard.

“Jiyeon…” she called.

“What? Do I need to go to the market again?” Jiyeon groaned and messed her hair. “Please?” Soyeon pleaded. Jiyeon didn’t have energy to argue with her because of last night. Taking a walk outside their dorm wasn’t a bad idea.

Jiyeon got her jacket and walked out. “Jiyeon! I want to go with you,” Hyomin said. Jiyeon just nodded without looking back.

Jiyeon and Hyomin wore their glasses and kept their head down.

“What do we need?” Hyomin asked

“Sauce and sugar…” Jiyeon mumbled and started wandering around. “I will go there, you will go to that direction,” Hyomin pointed at the opposite direction for Jiyeon to go. “Okay…”

They separated way. When Jiyeon was still looking around, someone bumped into her.

That day was a bad luck for her.

“Park Jiyeon-sshi? You are T-Ara’s Park Jiyeon right?”

Jiyeon didn’t answer and ignore the girl. That girl kept on following her until she got irritate. She stopped. “Um, excuse me?”

“You are Jiyeon right?”

 

Jiyeon knew she was one of her ex-fan and became anti-fan. “Yes,” Jiyeon mumbled. “You ! What did you do to Hwayoung unnie? You ever slapped her right?!”

“No, I didn’t do anything,” Jiyeon lied. She knew it.

“Liar!” the girl raised her voice and made everyone turned to them. Some of them recognized Jiyeon and threw some plastic bottles to her.

“S-Stop it…” Jiyeon muttered. Hyomin unnie, where are you?

Jiyeon didn’t utter a word anymore. She let them to do so. She was wrong after all. “Hey guys, stop it!” one of them said. She walked closer to Jiyeon and tried to protect her.

“Move! Move!”

That little girl dragged Jiyeon away. “Unnie, are you okay?” she asked. Jiyeon nodded quietly and smiled to her. “Thank you,” Jiyeon said and patted her head.

“No problem, unnie! I’m a fan of you!”

“You don’t hate me after you heard the rumors?” Jiyeon asked curiously. They were heading to a small café. “Honestly, I’m still a new fan of T-Ara so I didn’t know much about your group. After hearing that, I ever didn’t want to be Queen anymore. But, I can’t be like that since we are -the fans- aren’t your close friends or what. So, I will support you!”

Jiyeon smiled upon hearing the girl’s confession. The little girl was much more mature than her other fans. “What’s your name and how old are you?”

“Call me Mei, unnie. I’m 13 years old,” the girl said with a smile.

“Mei, I will treat you a coffee today!” Jiyeon said cheerfully and held Mei’s hand to the coffee shop. “You are serious unnie? I want French Vanilla!”

Jiyeon nodded and brought her there.

“Welcome to our shop,” the owner asked. She was around 60 so Jiyeon thought she wouldn’t notice her. They took the corner seats. There were just some people so she felt save.

“Two French Vanilla please?” Jiyeon ordered. The owner nodded and went to the kitchen. “By the way Mei, you aren’t Korean?” Jiyeon asked.

“Nope. I’m from China. I moved here last week,” she replied. It was like a dream to talk with her idol in person. “You are so fluent for a newcomer,” Jiyeon chuckled. “I’ve been a fan of KPop since last year. I usually watched some dramas too so I imitated their accents too,” Mei laughed.

“Ah, I see… Oh yeah! I forgot about Hyomin unnie! I bet she is looking for me now,” Jiyeon said and took her phone. She texted her and told her that she was in an old coffee shop.

“Here are your orders…” the owner came with two cups of the French Vanilla. “Thanks. Here you go,” Jiyeon handed her the money and she left.

“Honestly, my first bias for girl is your best friend, IU,” Mei said.

“How did you change your interest?”

“Unnie… You know about roleplay?” Mei whispered. Jiyeon nodded as she was actually also role-playing. “Because of you, IU and Luna are always taken. It was hard to decide what Roleplay to join. Then I stopped looking and deciding to choose you because Jiyeon was available,” she started to explain.

“Then just after I joined, IU role-player got kicked because of her inactiveness. Well, it was around one month after,” she continued.

“Why didn’t you change your character into IU?” Jiyeon asked.

“Because I, as Jiyeon have fallen for someone in that Roleplay,” Mei smirked

Jiyeon’s eyes widened. Who could it be? “Jiyeon has fallen for Myungsoo.”

Jiyeon’s heart started beating faster. So, she is MyungYeon shipper? “Oh really? You mean… INFINITE’s L right?” Jiyeon asked quietly. Mei nodded and sipped her coffee.

“How come?”

“I don’t know. It just happened,” Mei said easily. “How is your relationship between him?” Jiyeon asked more. “We just got married.”

Jiyeon’s face turned red and Mei noticed it. “So, you really like Myungsoo-sshi?” Mei asked. “I don’t know why but I believe you already. Yes, I like him,” Jiyeon acknowledged

“Ah! I’m the happiest shipper ever!” Mei clapped her hand. “Yeah. But it’s one-sided,” Jiyeon sighed. “No unnie. It’s okay,” Mei patted her shoulder. “I will help you, perhaps?”

 


 

Hey guys! Here's a new update. By the way, do you want to read some good fanfics from my friends? I will give you the link :D

 

Evidence of Nothing

Starring: Wooyoung, IU

Wooyoung, as an heir to a company, is promised the top position by his father as long as he completes one assignment: date the rival company’s daughter, Lee Jieun, and use her to find her family’s company’s secret. It would be something dark that would tear the company to pieces. Wooyoung initially accepts it as any job, but he soon finds himself falling in love with the target.

 

Lab Journal

Starring: Wooyoung, IU

Jieun has always found her classmate Wooyoung irritating. One day, she discovers that they took each other’s notebook in chemistry class, forcing their face-to-face encounter which sparks arguments, nasty feelings – and rose-colored ones too.

 

My Sister, The Queen

Starring: IU, Wooyoung, Tiffany

Lee Jieun has always been overshadowed by her perfect older sister, Tiffany. No matter how hard she tries, Tiffany is always better than her. She meets Wooyoung, who (she doesn’t know) is in love with her sister and sees her as a potential tool to get closer to Tiffany. However, this requires spending time with Jieun; so there is nothing guaranteeing that Wooyoung will stay in love with the same sister.

 

Have fun reading them! Believe me, that girl is awesome x3