e l e v e n

The Truth

 

“I don’t feel okay, guys. I will go home first,” Hyomin said and stood up, ready to leave but Woohyun held her hand. “I’ll go and accompany her.”

After they left the room, Mei giggled. “WooMin!”

“By the way, where is Sungjong-sshi?” Mei asked as she realized that Sungjong wasn’t there. “I saw that he left after Ahreum left,” Eunjung answered.

“Oh.”

“It’s late already. I want to go home first.” Jiyeon stood up too. But then Sunggyu stopped her, “Myungsoo, can you take her home?”

‘I bet he doesn’t want-‘

“Sure. Let’s go,” he said and turned to her then grabbed her hands. They went out. “I think I will be go home too. Unnie, I will go to my house today so I won’t be at the dorm.” Eunjung also stood up and left. Dongwoo and Hoya said that the manager was calling them so it was only Soyeon, Sunggyu and Mei. Mei pouted. “Everyone is leaving me,” she whined.

“So I guess I have to go too. See you later, Mei.” Soyeon bid her goodbye and left the room. Mei looked at Sunggyu. “Why don’t you accompany her?” she asked. Sunggyu nodded said good bye too.

 

-

 

“Yah Hyomin noona, are you okay? Are you sick?” Woohyun asked worriedly and walked behind her. They were lucky that there was no one on that street.

Hyomin ignored him.

“Yah! Are you okay? You look pale. Should I bring you to the hospital?”

Yet, she ignored him.

“Park Hyomin!” he pulled her wrist and made her stop. “Yah-“

“Shut up! Why do you care anyway?” she asked and rolled her eyes. True, her face was really pale.

“I-I don’t!”

“Then stop asking me!”

“But… We are friends!”

“No, we aren’t.”

“B-B-But…”

“I thought you hated us?”

“I… did…”

Her eyes widened. Seeing him like that, she felt guilty. But she really needed to be alone that time so she walked away. Woohyun didn’t ask more but he followed her. She didn’t mind at all. Suddenly, Woohyun mumbled, “I like you, stupid.”

Hyomin could hear it but she pretended to not to. “Y-Yah…” he called.

“Jiyeon doesn’t like Sunggyu…” she muttered. Woohyun turned to him. Then he smiled bitterly and said, “Then… You have a chance to be with him, right? I-I-I will help you!”

Hyomin was shocked at the moment he said it. ‘Doesn’t he like me?’

“That’s good! Thanks!” Hyomin said and smirked secretly. She glanced at him to see his reaction. Great. He cried.

“Yah… Don’t cry…”

“I don’t!” he denied and looked away to wipe his tears. Hyomin chuckled. “So, you still want to be with him?” he asked. “No.”

“What?”

“Because I think, I like someone else…” she said shyly. Woohyun didn’t think it was him even though he’s really confident. He was afraid to hear the answer. “Who?”

“Namgrease.” She replied softly but then ran away. It took 10 seconds for him to realize what she said. He ran to her and hugged her from behind. It was the same exact scene with the scene in The Thousandth Man. He hugged her tightly. Suddenly, he turned her to face him and cupped her face. He leaned closer and whispered, “Let me finish this scene.”

He pressed his lips on her. She replied his kiss and deepened it. “I love you…” he said between the kiss.

 

-

 

“Soyeon-sshi! Wait up!” Sunggyu ran to catch her but she still didn’t want to stop. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it harshly. “Why are you avoiding me?” he asked as she stared into his eyes.

When he asked about it, she remembered how she waited for him for hours. Her eyes got teary again. “Why are you crying?”

“You… jerk!”

“What? I’m a jerk?”

“Yes! Yes you are!” she sobbed and hit his chest lightly. “Can you tell me what have I done?”

“You… café… our meeting…”

Then he remembered.

“Look, I’m sorry okay?  I-I totally forgot.”

“You forgot? Ah, no wonder. I’m unimportant anyway.”

Her words confused him. ‘It’s not like you are my girlfriend. Unless…’ he said in his mind.

Soyeon walked away to her car and Sunggyu didn’t follow her. Too bad, the machine was dead. “. What should I do?” she cursed. Sunggyu approached her and said, “I will help you to fix it.”

And he did.

“I think it’s done. Just try to turn on the machine.”

She bit her lower lips and nodded she got into her car and turned it on. It worked. “Thanks,” she mumbled. “I will drive you home.”

“No! It’s okay. I can do it myself.”

“What if it doesn’t work again? No one will help you.”

She gave in. She let him drove her to the dorm. “I’m sorry…” Sunggyu whispered. Soyeon rolled her eyes. She kept on ignoring him.

“We are here.”

She nodded and gout out of the car. Sunggyu did the same thing. Soyeon walked to her dorm without looking back but Sunggyu pulled her again. “Noona, I’m sorry.”

 

-

 

“Jiyeon-sshi, let’s go.”

He held her hand and she followed. She was really nervous. She kept her head down. She didn’t know what to say. “Jiyeon-sshi, about my words these past days, I’m sorry.”

Jiyeon realized that she was supposed to hate him, to be his anti-fan, not being all shy like this. Then she puffed her cheeks. “I won’t forgive you after what you’ve said to me!”

Myungsoo turned to her. “I’ve forgiven you, can you please forgive me?”

“Hell no! I’m not sorry!”

“Okay then. You aren’t sorry but please? I beg for forgiven.”

Jiyeon felt guilty. She couldn’t see him like that. “It’s my biggest regret. I’m sorry,” he said again.

“Yeah okay you are forgiven.”

Jiyeon said and rolled her eyes. She lost from him, again.

“Really? Thank you, Jiyeon-ah!”

“It doesn’t mean we are friends.”

“What? Okay, after I took 2 days to make myself brave enough and apologize to you. It’s not the poker face L anymore. And we are not friends?”

“No… I want more,” she said in her thought.

“You want more?” he asked.

“Did I say it? God…”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know about my feelings yet… I… Let’s talk about this later, alright?”

She nodded.

 

-

 

That day, INFINITE was going to Teen Top’s dorm. They wanted to come and visited, especially Sungjong. “So Sungjong, why are you so hyper today?” Sungyeol asked.

“Nothing!” he said and smiled happily. He rang the doorbell and waited for them to open the door. “Oh guys? What’s up?” Chanhee asked and smiled. “You should let us in,” Sunggyu mumbled.

“Oh yeah sorry, come in!”

They went to the living room where the Teen Top’s members were playing video games. “Oh hey guys!” Byunghun waves to them. They nodded and sat on the couch. “What brings you here?” the leader of Teen Top, Minsoo asked.

“Feet,” Myungsoo answered.

“I know. What are you doing in here?” he asked and rolled his eyes.

“Just come to visit. And Sungjong wants to meet and talk to Jonghyun.”

“What’s up, hyung?” the maknae asked the other maknae. Sungjong ran to him and gave a hug. “Yah! My Jongie!” Changhyun, the visual maknae whined. Jonghyun pushed Sungjong away and ruffled Changhyun’s hair.

“Heck? You are gay?” Sunggyu asked in disbelief.

“Yes. We are all gay,” Minsoo replied and grinned. The INFINITE boys were shivering. Byunghun hugged Chanhee who sat next to him.

“Prove it?” Woohyun challenged.

“Sure!” Byunghun said and Chanhee’s neck. Chanhee blushed and pushed him lightly. “Y-Yah… Not here…”

“You want to go to our room, baby?” Byunghun smirked.

“Okay stop. It’s disgusting!” Hoya exclaimed and covered his face.

“Changhyun, can I borrow your Jonghyun fro awhile? Please?” Sungjong asked with her pleading eyes. Changhyun sighed and nodded.

“Okay! Thanks Ricky!”

Sungjong dragged him to the room and locked it. “So?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yah yah! Can you help me?”

“Help you what?”

“Teach me how to dance like you! I know you are the best in dancing!” Sungjong said and praised him so he would teach him. “I’m not best. To me, Taemin hyung is the best.”

“But I don’t know him! Please?”

He sighed. “Okay. When will we start?”

“Yeah! Thank you, Jonghyun!”