o n e

The Truth

 

His eyes glued on the screen and never leaving it. It had been two hours for him to sit on that chair with his laptop in front of him. He messed his own hair and tapped his forehead in frustrate. “What the hell is that?” he mumbled. “Why on earth there are many people ship me with that girl? Seriously? Me and Jiyeon of T-Ara? That ?” he asked no one, or maybe he asked himself. “Oh god.” He shook his head. Before he could continue complaining, he heard a knock on the door. “Come down now or you won’t get your dinner.” The leader, Sunggyu said. “Yes hyung.” Myungsoo shut his laptop down and went downstairs to join s for dinner.

Myungsoo was about to take the chopsticks but Sunggyu glared at him. “Kim Myungsoo, wash your hands first.” Sunggyu said and narrowed his eyes. “Oh hyung. I can’t see your eyes.” Woohyun joked and the others laughed.

“I’m going to use chopsticks anyway.” Myungsoo glared back. Sunggyu stopped him again when Myungsoo was about to take the meet.

“I told you to wash your hands first.”

“Alright.” Myungsoo sulked and walked to the washroom. He washed his hands while remembering about some fanfiction that he read in a site called asianfanfics.com

“They still pair me with Jiyeon even if she got bad image already. But still… I’m curious. How the hell they pair me with Jiyeon while we have never talked to each other or being in a show together? Well, INFINITE and T-Ara ever visited an orphanage but we have never talked.” He looked at his reflection in the mirror.

“Kim Myungsoo! I’m going to take all of your food if you don’t come out in 5 seconds!” Sungyeol shouted from outside. Myungsoo rushed to the dining room. It was because he hasn’t eaten anything since that morning.

Myungsoo started to pick some meats, vegetables and others. He never ate like that before. “Wow. You are eating like dinosaur.” Hoya said. “Yah! I’m the only cute dinosaur!” Dongwoo protested. Myungsoo ignored them and kept on eating. “Dinosaur huh? It reminds me of someone.” Woohyun smirked. “Yeah it’s me.” Dongwoo rolled his eyes and took his chopsticks. “No. Jiyeon-sshi.” Woohyun added and smirked wider, made Myungsoo choked.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Sungjong asked and patted Myungsoo’s back. Myungsoo nodded and poured the water to his glass. “She’s your number one fan.” Hoya teased. “Stop it guys.” Myungsoo glared his band mates.

“Speaking of Jiyeon-sshi, how is Hwayoung?” Sungyeol asked out of the blue. “She hasn’t contact us after all those controversy. I think she’s going to quit.” Sunggyu said

“Ah… poor her. I won’t forgive all those es.” Woohyun exclaimed and raised his spoon in the air. “Don’t be like that, Woohyun. Don’t believe all the rumors.” Sunggyu said and shook his head. “Don’t you know that Hwayoung suffers that much because of them?” Sungyeol frowned. “No. It’s not that I don’t believe Hwayoung. It’s just we aren’t even close to T-Ara’s members. They probably have a reason behind it.” Sunggyu explained and Myungsoo started to think too.

“That’s right. Jiyeon is jealous of Hwayoung because Myungsoo didn’t want to give his number to her.” Hoya teased Myungsoo again. Myungsoo suddenly stopped eating and stood up. “I’m done.” He walked back to his room and slammed the door harshly. He laid his heavy body on the bed. No. He wasn’t going to sleep. He took his phone and logged in his secret facebook.

He saw the biggest fan page of INFINITE but not official one. One of the admin posted about ‘Jiyeon was asking L’s number but L refused.’ Myungsoo got curious and read the comments. Most of them said that Jiyeon is a , , and some harsh words. Myungsoo smirked and logged out of his facebook so no one would know.

“Time to sleep, Myungsoo.”

 

-

 

“Park Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon!” Jiyeon ignored the girl beside her and continued her sleep. She covered her face with a pillow. “Get up now! Don’t you want to eat?” her friend asked and Jiyeon just shook her head.

“JIYEON!” she shouted near her ear.

“What is it, Boram unnie?” Jiyeon asked lazily with her eyes still closed. “Hwayoung will quit soon!” Boram exclaimed with a bright smile. “Really?” Jiyeon asked. “Yes! Oh yeah. Get off of your bed now. We ordered pizza.” Boram said and walked out of the room. Jiyeon went to the bathroom and washed her face. She looked at herself. “What’s up with you, Park Jiyeon? You can’t be like this forever, can you?” she said to herself and shook her head.

“I should change.” She mumbled and dried her face with a towel then went downstairs. She approached Hyomin who was busy making coffee.

“Hyomin unnie.” Jiyeon hugged her from behind.

“Oh my god, Jiyeon! I almost spilled the coffee, you know!” she scolded her. “I’m sorry unnie. I missed you. You’ve been busy these weeks.” Jiyeon pouted. “Aigoo… At least, I’m here now.” Hyomin smiled and brought her coffee to the living room. Hyomin is the closest to Jiyeon. She will always be there for her.

“The pizza is now here, girls!” as Sooyeon said that, the rest members stopped their activities and rushed to the living room. “Whoa!” Qri took the biggest one. “Yah! That’s mine!” Boram hit her arms lightly.

“Shut up girls. I ordered two large boxes.” Sooyeon glared at those two who were fighting over a big pizza. Jiyeon was staring at the box blankly. She didn’t feel like want to eat at all.

“Jiyeon-ah? Are you okay? Are you sick?” Hyomin looked at her worriedly.  “I’m okay unnie. I’m just not hungry.” She smiled weakly. “But, you didn’t eat anything today.” Hyomin was confused by her strange action. ‘Is there something wrong?’ Hyomin asked in her thought.

“No… I’m really not hungry.” Jiyeon said and took her phone out. She logged in her twitter. She lost many followers after that controversy. Those rumors aren’t just bulls.

Hyomin caught her and whispered, “It’s alright…” she also read the Queen that became their anti-fan. They would bash Jiyeon the most. She knew it.

Jiyeon didn’t want to cry in front of them so she just left to her room. She closed the door and threw her body to the bed. “Park Jiyeon… You shouldn’t do that.” She muttered as she kept on staring the ceiling.

Little did she knew, she slowly closed her eyes and went to the dreamland.

 

 

Note;

Um, hi guise? ouo I've been editing the 'description' and 'foreword' part! I hope you don't mind to check it. Is this chapter too short? Oh well, I'm sorry then. I can't write that long since it's 9 p.m. already and I really wanted to update the first chap. So here you go c: I'm sorry if it's not as good as what you expect. But I still hope you like it. Forgive my grammar. Don't mind it ^^;; Oh and the last one of this chap! I have a new layout shop! If you guys don't mind, please take a visit! It's a café where we will take your orders, young men and ladies. Here's the link! The 'link' word is clickable ^^. See you in the next chapter!

`( miss_lollipop ) - follow me: @mee_l1