t w e l v e - f i n a l

The Truth

 

Months later, INFINITE and T-Ara were like best friends. They loved to hang out together, spent their times together. Hwayoung and Sungyeol were like a happy married couple while Woohyun and Hyomin just got together and they were still shy around. Soyeon and Sunggyu got closer day by day. Even though they weren’t dating, Sunggyu started to forget his feeling towards Jiyeon. Jiyeon and Myungsoo were best friends too, just like Soyeon and Sunggyu. Myungsoo understood her and he became sweeter. It was the opposite of the poker face of INFINITE.

 

-

 

“Hyomin noona, let’s go on a date!” Woohyun blurted out. She widened her eyes and blushed at the sudden ask. “Where?” she asked shyly

“I don’t know. Let’s decide it later!” he said and dragged her outside. They were going to a park with their sunglasses on. They were walking hand in hand happily. Woohyun took her to the ice cream parlor. They were in a private place so people wouldn’t know it. They bought a very large ice cream and shared it. It was romantic.

He poked her nose and left the ice cream on it. “Yah!” she wiped her nose with a tissue. She also took her revenge. She poked his cheeks with the ice cream. “Noona, wipe it for me…” he whined and pointed at his cheeks.

“Wipe it by yourself. You have two hands and they are still working.”

“But noona…

He smirked. He had another idea. He poked her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and her lips with the ice cream. He the ice cream on her forehead. She was shocked by his action and didn’t move. He her nose and her cheeks. Lastly, he her lips, even it and kissed it. “Ah…” she moaned.

Woohyun took that chance and his tongue entered . They did the battle, fighting for dominance. Of course, Woohyun won. Hyomin pulled away and breathed heavily. She looked away. Her face was as red as tomato.

“Noona, Woohyun loves Hyomin noona.”

 

-

 

“Where is Soyeon noona?” Sunggyu asked Boram. She pointed at a room. “Can I go there?” Sunggyu asked politely. “Yeah sure. She’s sick. I hope you can take care of her. Hwayoung and Sungyeol are going on a date. Jiyeon and Myungsoo are going outside too and I think Woohyun and Hyomin too. Qri, Eunjung and I want to go to the mall to buy our needs. Ahreum is in her room, studying. I don’t think she can take care of her alone so please help me.”

Sunggyu nodded. “With pleasure.”

He went upstairs and knocked on the door. No one was replaying so he entered the room since it wasn’t locked. “Soyeon noona, I heard you are sick?” he asked and sat on her bed. Her face was all red. Not because there was Sunggyu but because of her fever.

“Y-Yeah…”

Sunggyu palmed her forehead and went out of the room. He came back with a bowl of cold water and a small towel. He wet the towel and squeezed it. He placed it on her forehead. He kept on changing the towel till she was asleep. “Sleep well, noona.”

Sunggyu walked around her room. There were some photos of her with her friends. He never realized how beautiful she is. He smiled a little. He tried to look for medicine and opened her drawer.

“She has my photos?”

Soyeon even bought photo albums for him. He was touched. He chuckled and closed it again. He walked to her wardrobe. He found a t-shirt with his chibi picture was printed on it. He laughed. “You are really a big fan of me.”

He went downstairs and checked the refrigerator. There was no food. He decided to make a bowl of porridge instead. Good thing that he can cook. Woohyun taught him.

He went to her room again and found that she was awake. “Oh you are awake? I made you porridge!” he said cheerfully and took the spoon. He even fed her and she weakly ate it. “Thanks. Aren’t you busy? Sorry if I burden you.” she felt guilty.

“No I’m free. You aren’t a burden.”

“Well thanks. But you don’t have to do this.”

“I want to take care of my favorite noona.” He said and smiled. Soyeon flushed and looked down. She played with her finger. Suddenly, he held her chin and leaned in. His face was really close to her till she could feel his breath. She closed her eyes tightly. “Well done!” Sunggyu said and pulled away. He was just wiping something near her lips.

“T-Thanks, Sunggyu.”

 

-

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah, let’s go and eat outside!” Myungsoo said and took her hand. Jiyeon blushed. “O-Oh yeah, let’s go…” Jiyeon followed him to his car and sat next to him. “By the way, I haven’t seen Sungjong for awhile. Where does he go?” Jiyeon asked and broke the awkwardness. “I don’t know,” Myungsoo said and shrugged. “What the hell? You are his band mate and you don’t know?”

“No! He will never tell us. He goes and comes home late. We are all worried but we think that he can live by himself. He has grown up.”

“Ah I see…”

They arrived at their favorite restaurant as usual and of course in the V.I.P room. “Two plates of Spaghetti, please?”

The worker nodded and left them. Myungsoo bit his lower lips nervously. His heart was pounding. As their foods arrived, Myungsoo became more nervous. “Enjoy your foods!”

Jiyeon nodded and took her chopsticks and started eating it. But after 5 minutes of eating it, she felt that she bit something hard. She took the thing out and wiped it with tissue. “Oh my god… Who put this on my spaghetti?” she mumbled and about to go to the worker to give back the ring but Myungsoo stopped her. “Take a look at it.”

She frowned but looked at the ring and it was written ‘Kim Myungsoo’ on it. Then she turned to Myungsoo. Myungsoo showed her the same exact ring.

 

‘Come one Myungsoo! Man up! Now or never!”

 

“Park Jiyeon-sshi, will you be mine?” he asked shyly. It was his first time to ask a girl and he didn’t know how to do it. But at least, he had asked Woohyun for a help.

“Wear that ring if it’s a yes. Throw that ring if it’s a no.”

 Jiyeon smiled and put the ring on the table. He was disappointed but he couldn’t force her. He knew he didn’t deserve her. “I understand. After what I did to you in the past,  you won’t accept me-“

She sealed it with a kiss and put the ring on her finger.

“I’ve been waiting for this.”

 


 

Sorry if the ending isn't like what you excpected ; n ; i don't know what i should write >_> But wait, there is one more chap, Ahreum and Sungjong special. Wait for it, okay? ^^