s i x

The Truth

 

“Three… Two… One… Action!”

Acting had always been Hyomin’s favorite but she didn’t know why, she felt uncomfortable around Woohyun. She felt like he didn’t like her at all, even hated her.

“Cut!”

Both Hyomin and Woohyun sighed. “Seriously guys? Park Hyomin-sshi, I know that you are a professional so please, help us with doing the role well. And Nam Woohyun-sshi, I know this is your first time but don’t look at her with your killer glare. You should look at her with your flirty stare.”

Both of them nodded and the camera started rolling again. They knew they should be professional when it comes to work. And here they go. “Action!”

 

-

 

Soyeon was in her white and navy blue dress. She was in a rush. Everyone was staring at her in confusion, except for Qri who already knew about it.

“Unnie, where are you going?” Eunjung asked.

“Eh? Nowhere!”

Boram smirked. “Don’t tell me… you are going on a date?”

Soyeon stopped her activities and shot a glare. “No. I just have a family matter to do,” Soyeon answered sharply. “Is that so?” Eunjung asked again and Soyeon replied with a nod.

“Okay then. I hope it’s not something bad!” Jiyeon said and waved at her. Soyeon once again nodded and left the house with her own car. “I’m not late right? It’s still 6 p.m.”

She drove as fast as she could. Her heart was beating really fast. Before she got out of the car, she shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

She entered the restaurant that they visited yesterday. She couldn’t spot him yet. She sighed and went to a V.I.P room. “Where is him?” she mumbled.

One hour passed. She was still waiting for him. Two hours passed, he was nowhere to been seen. Three hours passed, she was patiently looking outside the window. Now, it was the time for the restaurant to be closed. “I’m sorry Soyeon-sshi but I have to close this restaurant.”

Soyeon smiled bitterly. “Ah okay. I will go now.”

“He isn’t coming…” she muttered and got into her car. She smiled bitterly for the last time.

 

“I’m home,” she muttered and entered the dorm. There was only Qri there. “Hey! How was your date?” Qri asked and elbowed her. She sighed and smiled. “It was not a date and… it went well.”

“I know it was-“

“I’m home!”

Hyomin entered the dorm too. She lay down to the couch and closed her eyes. “How was that? Who did you get paired with?”

“Woohyun…” she mumbled.

“Oh really? Oh my god. Should we call it T-Finite?”

Soyeon and Hyomin glared at her. “All of the INFINITE boys were there too.”

Qri gasped at the moment she said that. All of them. Sunggyu didn’t meet her.

Qri stole a glance at Soyeon. Soyeon looked down and held her tears silently. “What’s up with you two? Where are the others?” Hyomin asked.

“They are sleeping already,” Qri answered.

Hyomin went to her shared room with Jiyeon and slammed the door shut.

“Soyeon, tell me the truth.”

“I-I was waiting for him unnie. I was waiting for him for 5 hours yet he never came!” she burst into tears but she kept her temper so she won’t wake the others.

“Soyeon…”

“Unnie… Why do we have to be like this? Do they hate us because of the rumor? We should stop your and Boram unnie’s idea.”

Qri sighed. “I’m sorry that we caused too many troubles for you and Jiyeon or even everyone. I’m sorry. I will talk to Boram unnie tomorrow.”

Soyeon just nodded and went to her room with her weak legs. She shut the door close.

“I guess I really need to stop before things get worse,” Qri mumbled.

 

-

 

“What do you mean?” Boram asked and her face got more serious. Qri sighed. “Please stop our plans on bullying Hwayoung.”

“I thought it was over? Hwayoung quit already.”

Qri nodded. “I mean, let’s apologize to Hwayoung and her family and we should be better and don’t disappoint our fans anymore.”

“Apologize? Are you crazy?”

“Unnie, do you know how much our members suffer? Especially Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon.”

“But Qri-“

“Unnie! We are old enough to pick a fight like this. Let’s just stop alright?”

Boram sighed but eventually nodded. Qri smiled.

 

-

 

“Guys! Hurry up and prepare yourself. We are leaving in 10 minutes!” Soyeon commanded. Everyone was excited. They were nervous but couldn’t wait to meet their former member.

“We will meet her at the restaurant yesterday. I’ve booked that restaurant for us only,” Boram said with a slight smile. They nodded and went to the car immediately.

 

At the restaurant, they saw Hwayoung was waiting for them with her juice in front of her. “Hey Hwayoung.” Boram greeted. Hwayoung was still scared of them so she bit her lips, not wanting to see their faces.

“We are here to apologize to you,” Qri added.

Upon hearing that, Hwayoung looked up. “I-I-“she couldn’t finish her sentence.

“Look, we are sorry okay. I know it’s hard for you to forgive us but we are truly sorry. Now, I will apologize first. I, this idea was purely mine. I got to admit that I was really mean and didn’t think before I did something. I’m so sorry for being unreasonable. I’m really sorry. I have changed all my dongaseng became like that. I’m sorry,” Boram finished her speech.

 Hwayoung’s eyes got teary. “Next is me. I also want to apologize. The idea wasn’t only Boram unnie’s but also mine. I know we aren’t good unnie for you girls. But now we realized it. Please accept my apology,” Qri apologized and bowed her head down.

“I-I don’t know what to say since I didn’t do anything much to you but maybe I said something harsh sometimes. Please don’t take it to your heart. It’s okay if you don’t forgive me but I’m also sorry for being like that,” Soyeon uttered.

“Hyomin, you are next.”

“What? But I didn’t do anything to her!” Hyomin exclaimed.

“But-“

“Yeah she didn’t do anything to me. She is actually the nicest,” Hwayoung finally spoke and let out a small laugh. Hyomin smiled. “See? I’m the nicest but still, I’m sorry for us being like that to you.”

Hwayoung nodded.

“Eunjung.”

“I didn’t have anything to say beside the ‘sorry’ word. And about the rice cakes incident, I didn’t really mean to. I wanted you to try it and you looked cute with it so I inserted it to your mouth. But it seemed the fans got it wrong and maybe you too.”

Hwayoung shook her head and smiled. “I don’t mind unnie.”

They knew their Hwayoung was always like an angel, being a mature member for them.

“Last, Jiyeon.”

“I-I-I… U-Unnie…” she burst into tears and hugged Hwayoung instead of apologizing. Hwayoung hugged her back tightly. “It’s okay maknae. I understand.”

“Unnie, I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be. Just, don’t do it again okay? I have forgiven you guys.”

“Jiyeon was bullied when she was in Junior High School. She was really quiet when she entered our entertainment. We, all of us comforted her. And for some unknown reasons, Boram unnie and Qri unnie suggested to take a revenge to be a bully. It might release her pain. But everything turned to be like this. I knew Jiyeon was crying everyday because she was really guilty but she never admitted it,” Hyomin explained the whole things.

“I’m sorry unnie. I shouldn’t be selfish…”

“It’s okay Jiyeon. You are my favorite dongsaeng anyway!” Hwayoung smiled. It erased their guiltiness toward her. “Unnie, thank you so much!”

Hwayoung ruffled her hair.

“She was also jealous of you because you are close to INFINITE, which is L is a member of INFINITE,” Hyomin added. Jiyeon looked at her in disbelief. What if Hwayoung tell him?

But then Hwayoung chuckled. “Don’t worry, Jiyeon. I’m not that close to him. I know every girl likes him but I don’t. I like someone else.”

“Who is that?” Jiyeon asked excitedly while the others just listened to their conversation.

“Lee-“

“AH! Lee Sungyeol isn’t it? Ah unnie! I visited a shop to buy INFINITE t-shirts! Mine is Myungsoo t-shirts, Hyomin unnie’s is Woohyun, Soyeon unnie’s is Sunggyu and I bought Sungyeol t-shirt for you!” she said excitedly and took her bag to take a t-shirt.

“Ah, t-t-thank you…” Hwayoung’s face flushed.

“So, we are friends right?”

“Of course! We are T-Ara!”

 


 

Around 5-6 or 7 chaps more and this story will end T_T