t e n

The Truth

 

“Who is Mei?” Hwayoung asked curiously and Eunjung just smiled. “You will know when you get there.”

They headed to that mall again and went to the small shop that Mei’s parents own it. Jiyeon was smiling all the way. She didn’t know why but she felt that Mei was like a sister to her. She always supports her.

“That!” she pointed to the shop. The others just followed her while INFINITE was clueless about the girl that she was talking about. As they arrived, Mei’s mom greeted Jiyeon and gave her a hug. “Welcome back, Jiyeon-sshi! Omo! You are with INFINITE too? Whoa! I’m so glad to have guests like you guys. I’m sorry that my place is really small.” She bowed to the INFINITE boys and smiled slightly.

“Ahjumma, we want to meet Mei,” Jiyeon said.

“Sure. This way please,” she led the way to her daughter’s room. But before it, Sungjong suddenly said, “Whoa! There are some INFINITE t-shirts!”

Mei’s mom nodded and told him, “Yes! Jiyeon and her friends bought some-“

Jiyeon looked at her and forced a smile and gave her signal to not to tell them. She nodded.

“Unnie!” Mei came out of nowhere and exclaimed out of the blue. She ran and hugged her. Jiyeon chuckled and ruffled her hair. “I’ve missed you!” Mei said. But then she noticed the boys’ presence and was opened widely.

“I-I-I-INFINITE… Oh my god! I think I’m going to faint,” she muttered and held herself to not to be a crazy fan girl in front of them. She inhaled then exhaled.

“Enjoy your time!” Mei’s mom said and left them. Mei led them to the room and closed the door. “Sorry if my bedroom is so small.”

“It’s okay.” Hyomin said.

“This girl ship T-FINITE.” Jiyeon pointed at Mei. They all sat on the carpet. Sungyeol asked, “Who is your favorite in T-Ara?”

Mei smiled proudly. “I love all of them but Jiyeon unnie is the first bias. Then Hyomin unnie and Soyeon unnie.” Hyomin and Soyeon giggled.

“How about us?” Sungyeol then asked again.

Mei smiled shyly. “All of you.”

“No! Pick the best members to you!” Sungjong said childishly.

“Okay. I won’t call you guys with ‘oppa’ because it’s quite embarrassing. It used to be Sunggyu-sshi, then I changed to Myungsoo-sshi and then I changed it to Sunggyu-sshi again as my first bias. My second bias is Myungsoo-sshi and then Woohyun-sshi.” She finished.

Woohyun smirked and threw a heart at her then winked. “Oh my…”

“How about your favorite couples?” Sungjong blurted out.

“Oh right!? Should I say it?” Mei smirked and glanced at Myungsoo then Jiyeon. They nodded.

“My first OTP is MyungYeon couple,” she said with a smirk then elbowed Jiyeon who sat next to her. “MyungYeon? What is that?” Sungyeol asked.

“It stands for Myungsoo and Jiyeon.”

All of them looked at Myungsoo but he kept his cool with giving no reaction. “The second couple that I ship is WooMin.”

“What is that again?” Sungjong asked.

“Woohyun and Hyomin! Oh my god! They look good together!” she squealed.

They chuckled except for Woohyun and Hyomin themselves. Hyomin muttered, “I know it’s because of our drama.”

“No! I ship you guys since I read a fanfic on a website called asianfanfics.com and that story named ‘Two Identities’ by Hyoderella who changed her name into himdaekki.”

“I see…” Hyomin mumbled and still flushed.

“But…”

“But what?” Woohyun asked. “I can’t choose between these two couples,” Mei continued. “Who?”

“WooGyu and WooMin! Seriously? The Thousandth Man was giving me a hard time when Sunggyu-sshi came as a cameo. I was like ‘who should I choose?’ Oh my god! WooGyu is cute as well!”

“Remember that I like older women,” Woohyun said.

Mei squealed even more. “Ah! WooMin! So, you guys are dating?” she asked with enthusiasm.

“No!” Hyomin shouted.

“Well… Sooner or later…” Mei said and smirked.

“The third couple is Soyeon unnie and Sunggyu-sshi.”

“What? Why?” Sunggyu asked.

“Leader couple!”

“I see…”

“Then, Hwayoung unnie and Sungyeol-sshi!” she continued. The others cheered for them. “What happen?” Mei asked. “They are dating and Sungyeol just confessed before we got here,” Jiyeon whispered. Mei nodded.

“Then, Eunjung unnie and Hoya-sshi. I know this is really random but I like to put you guys together. Well, that’s all!”

Then Dongwoo protested, “How about me?”

“You can be with your dinosaur or since I don’t really ship Eunjung unnie with Hoya, then you can be with Hoya!”

Dongwoo palmed his face and s laughed at the YaDong couple. “I have to go now. I-I have some family matters to do,” Ahreum said out of the blue. “Oh? I didn’t notice you. I’m sorry!” Mei said.

“It’s okay. I’m going first. Bye!”

As she left, Mei took Myungsoo’s hand and Jiyeon’s hand then made them touched. “I don’t know what has happened between you guys but I hope you won’t be mad at her anymore, Myungsoo-sshi.”

“How did-“ Myungsoo was cut of by her. “I just knew. Your face told me so.”

“I know about the bullying thing. And I know she was wrong. But everyone makes mistakes. Everyone isn’t perfect. I know there is a reason behind it. She won’t do it for nothing. Myungsoo-sshi, please forgive her.”

All of them gave them serious looks and waiting for their reactions. Jiyeon was really shock, so was him. But then Myungsoo smiled. “I forgive you and I’m sorry.”

 

-

 

Ahreum was walking alone on the silent street. She didn’t have any family matters to do but she decided to have a sleepover in her cousin’s house. She walked comfortably while looking at the stars.

Then she heard footsteps. She cringed and walked faster. She mumbled, “I hope that person won’t kidnap me.”

She was shivering because that night was really cold yet she didn’t bring her jacket. But then something made her warm. It was someone’s jacket. “Why are you here?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” he replied.

She rolled her eyes and walked faster, leaving him behind. “You like Myungsoo hyung?” he asked and followed her. “Why should I tell you?”

“Please, just answer me.”

“I do. So what?”

“Don’t you know that Jiyeon likes him?”

“I know.”

“Then you want to steal him?”

“No. I won’t do that to my unnie. I’ve planned it with Boram unnie and Qri unnie so don’t worry.” she said and smiled unknowingly. It was a bittersweet smile. “You are the first person who knows about it, so you better keep your mouth shut.”

“Yah! You are so rude! I’m still older than you!”

“Whatever,” Ahreum mocked. That guy was still following her. “What do you want?” she asked as she felt annoyed. “What is your ideal type?”

Ahreum looked at him with disbelief. “None of your business.”

“Just answer.”

“Why are you so bossy?”

“Just answer!”

“Alright but you have to leave me after this. So my ideal type huh? He has to be y, cool and has abs, like Myungsoo oppa. Not like you,” she stick her tongue out.

“Now, can you leave me?” she walked away and he was behind her again. Sungjong was speechless at the moment. But then he ran and hugged her from behind.

“I’ve been admiring you since you debuted. You are the first person who makes me feel this way. I maybe not good in words but I will show you my feeling. I’m not a girl, I’m not gay. I know that I’m far from your ideal type. I look gay, I’m not y and all but I have the true feelings for you. Lee Ahreum, I love you.”

 


 

Haha. Another update of the day. Because I've left you for days ;~; I hope you like this chapter! I THINK I will be updating another chaps tomorrow.

And... I'm so happy to write this chapter. I was fangirling XD