I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 5)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

While walking, I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder.
“Kyuhyun, it’s me.” a familiar voice said.
“Sungmin, finally! I have been--” 
I turned around and saw…………….Seohyun?

“Oppa, I miss you. Come back to me, please?”

Holy . 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

*sigh* This is so boring. I’m already missing school after only one day at home.

I was laying on my bed, thinking on how to tell Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi to dismiss me as being Kyuhyun’s partner. I also was wondering how Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were doing without me. Oh I miss them so much. And……I wonder how Kyuhyun is doing…..WAIT. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM? HE’S MY ENEMY. IM NEVER SUPPOSE TO BE THINKING ABOUT HIM. ARGHH.

I take a shower to release my thoughts. After I was done, I get out of the shower and towel myself up. My ears were filled with water, so I look into the cabinet and take out a Q-Tip…..wait Q-Tip……..Kyuhyun…..I wonder what Kyuhyun is doing now…..WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SUNGMIN! YOU HATEE HIM! *slaps myself*

I quickly change into my clothes and went to the living room. I saw that Kyuhyun’s jacket still there. Oh how it was so fun going to the library with him, holding hands with him, reading books with him…….did I just say that? Omg Sungmin, stop thinking about Kyuhyun! Wait, do you actually…….miss him, Sungmin?

“OMG I DON’T KNOW!!” I yell to myself.

“But Kyuhyun……..I miss his smile, smirks, talking…“ I say to myself…….Oh my in gosh, Sungmin….did you just say that? I start walking mindlessly around the house to make me stop thinking about Kyuhyun…..I suddenly remember those times with Kyuhyun…….when he back-hugged me when I was crying, when he held my hand, when he got worried because of me. If I only think of him, my heart beat gets so fast. Okay, no more lies Sungmin…..do you……..like him?

I widen my eyes at the thought. I suddenly remember the note I took from the romance relationship book at the library last week! I quickly take it out and it said:

“Stages in Love:

Relationship Avoidance - “I have no desire to love”
Meeting and Dating- “I want to find someone to love”
Exclusivity- “I think I am in love”
Commitment- “This is definitely love”
Keeping- “I wish to keep this love”
Breaking- “I don’t love this person anymore””

It can’t be relationship avoidance. I really want to actually “love” someone at this moment. And it could be the meeting and dating stage, but why do I feel like I already found my “special someone”? Then, I hesitantly go to the next stage….Exclusivity, which I think matches my situation the best. But who is it? I close my eyes and all I think about is………….





Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun, I think I am in love with you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------KYUHYUN’S POV

“What Seohyun?” I say to her as we are still standing on the sidewalk.
“Oppa, I want to get back together with you. Only me and you.” Seohyun slowly said to me.

I have always been waiting for this moment……but why do I not feel excited, happy, or anything? I start to think about it. 

“Seohyun, I can’t talk right now. Maybe later. I’ll give you a call” I quickly say to her, anxiously running towards Sungmin’s house.

“Oppa! What are you doing?! Wait!” Seohyun cried. I took a glance at her and she was just standing there like a lost little puppy. Sorry Seohyun, but I need to find Sungmin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

Things are so complicated. I have feelings for Kyuhyun. I miss Kyuhyun and so much more. But, I wonder if he still have feelings for Seohyun….my heart just gets stabbed by needles, one at a time if I ever think about Kyuhyun and Seohyun together. I wonder if he still hates me. And those in’ fan girls didn’t allow me to see Kyuhyun ever again….or else everyone who surrounds me will get hurt. Either I don’t listen to the fan girls and get hurt, or I listen to the fan girls, and no one gets hurt. Except for myself….

“DING DONG~” I heard my apartment door ring. 
“Ugh, must be those fan girls coming to beat me” I sighed.

I opened the door and saw…..oh no…………Kyuhyun. 

“OMG, Sungmin! I finally found you!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.
I immediately close the door on him. And think about what he said. He was looking for me? But why? I really wanted to know and ask him, but those in’ fan girls won’t let me.

“Sungmin! Open the door!” Kyuhyun knocked loudly. If only I could speak to him if it wasn’t for his fans.
“Sungmin! You open this door right now!” He yelled and banged on the door louder. “You have no idea, how much effort I put in to find you! I had to ask Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Ms. Kim, and even my freakin’ fans!”

Wait. His fans? The ones who threatened me?

“They told me that you were on a vacation and didn’t want to do the duet with me anymore! It turns out that they were lying! And that’s how I found you!”

I sighed in relief. No wonder he could find me. So that means I’m safe now right? I turn around and start to place my hands on the door knob to open the door for him. Then suddenly, he said:

“Also on my way here, I met Seohyun.” 

My hands stop. My heart felt like it was being cut by dull knives, trying hard to pierce it.

“She said that she wants to get back together with me.” Kyuhyun said, hurting me.

I felt hot tears run down my face. My heart felt like it was dying now. I collapsed down onto to cold floor.

“I said that I will talk to her later, just so I can find you” 

I get a little better but he is still comparing me to Seohyun. He still has some feelings for Seohyun, and never me.

“So please…..open the door?” Kyuhyun asked.

I just ignored him and stay on the ground crying. I suddenly heard a door opening in front of me….Damn it. Forgot to lock the door again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

I twist the door knob roughly and saw Sungmin on the floor…….crying? I was very shocked.

“OMG, SUNGMIN! WHAT HAPPENED!?” I yelled as I bent down hold Sungmin up.
“It’s nothing, Kyu. You’ll never be able to understand” She said, sobbing.
I carry her to the sofa and laid her down. I felt so guilty at this point, looking at her sobbing and she also had these bandages stained with red all around her body with bruises. I wonder why…… ? I then panicked. I paced around the apartment nervously. I then see a red stain on the floor, right in front of the door. I bent down and felt it. It was all dried up and it smelled salty…..blood?

“Sungmin!” I say to her as she turned around and looked at me, still crying.
I point to the blood stain and asked her “What is this, Sungmin?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV.

Damn. Forgot to clean that up after I got beat by the Kyuties. I tried to up all my tears before speaking.

“Umm~ I just had a nosebleed” I said sobbing.
“Then why are these bandages all around you?” He asked.
“Uh~……I fell down onto the street” I said to him. Nice lie, Sungmin.
“Mhm. Yeah sure. Stop lying to me, Sungmin. That can’t happen with all those bandages covering yourself 360 degrees. Tell me the truth.” Kyuhyun firmly said.

Right now, I couldn’t think of anymore lies. Hey, I already broke the rules by talking to him, right? And he already knows about my absence due to the fan girls, also. So, might as well, tell him.

And so I tell him about how his fan girls saw me and Kyuhyun’s “outings” ,beat me, threatened me, etc.. As I was telling my story, Kyuhyun’s face was red in anger. I finished and he finally outburst.

“OMG, YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME! I WOULD KICK THEIR ASSES EVEN IF THEY ARE MY STUPID FANS.” Kyuhyun yelled.
“Kyuhyun! It’s okay! Just please don’t yell or hurt your fans. They just wanted to protect you.” I said to him.
“Tch. Protect me? They act if I was their little delicate “oppa”. They have to realize that I’m not a freakin’ elementary schooler anymore.” He said.
“But still Kyuhyun…..I just don’t wanna cause anymore ruckus. Anyways…………how are things going with you and Seohyun?” I slowly said to him.
“Oh which reminds me! I need to call her. Anyways, don’t you think it’s great that Seohyun actually came back to me?” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

I hesitantly say “Uh…..uhm. Sure. You should start heading home now…”
“What? Why?” Kyuhyun said.
“It’s getting late and you have school tomorrow.” I told him
“Oh. Okay…But you’re going to school tomorrow right? Continue the duet with me and the science project?” He asked.
“I guess so. Anyways, bye Kyuhyun.” I lead him out the door and he left.

I jumped on my bed and suddenly started crying again. I look through my cell phone and decided to call Eunhyuk.

“………Hello?” I heard Eunhyuk say over the phone.
“Eunhyuk…….” I sob as I said it to her.
“Sungmin! Where were you the whole day?! And why are you crying! What‘s wrong?” Eunhyuk exclaimed.
“I tell you that later. But Eunhyuk…..I think I love Kyuhyun..” I sobbed.
“OMGOMGOMGOMG. SERRIOUSLY? THAT’S GOOD!! IT’S SO CUTEEE~ But why are you crying though?”
“K-Kyuhyun have always hated me… and he still has feelings for Seohyun.” I said, still crying,
“GASP. THOSE TWO ES. Awh, it’s okay sweetie. I’m sure Kyuhyun has feelings for you too~kekeke~” 
“What makes you say that” I asked, trying to wipe my tears.
“Well, Kyuhyun was looking for you at school the whole day while you weren’t there. He couldn’t pay attention in class or sit still. He doesn’t hate you, Min. He really does care for you”
“Maybe, but he likes Seohyun more. I can tell. Anyways, I have to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow, Eunhyuk” I said goodbye to her.
“Mmkay, Min. Feel better okay? Bye~” 

I closed my phone and just laid still on my bed. I brushed my teeth and decided to go to bed early. *sigh* How am I going to deal with Kyuhyun now that I have feelings for him?

The next day, I went to school early as usual to talk to Eunhyuk. Instead of gossiping, I told her about my whole beat down by the fan girls. Of course like any best friend, she wanted to beat them up right away. 

“OMG HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO YOU!?!” Eunhyuk yelled.
“Eunhyuk! That was the past already. So it’s okay now.” I calmly said to her. “So do you have any news a school yesterday?”
“Well, all we did was work……and I kind of….well you know…..” Eunhyuk slowly said.
“Spit it out, Anchovy.” I demanded her.
“OKAY FINE. Ilikedonghae” Eunhyuk said very quickly.
“What did you say?” I asked her again confusingly.
“I LIKE DONGHAE! THERE!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“You like who?” a sudden voice came into the homeroom.

Me and Eunhyuk turn around and we see them standing there. Oh no. It was Donghae.
I look at Eunhyuk and gave an evil smirk to her, as she was just sitting there, with a surprised and hot red face.

“Eunhyuk, can I talk to you?” Donghae asked her.
“uh……uh, sure” Eunhyuk stuttered.

Eunhyuk approached to Donghae and followed him to somewhere else. She quickly glanced at me a gave me a crying-without-tears look. I just gave a big smile to her as they left. Now, I am at homeroom alone, until “someone” came in. Yep, it was Kyuhyun. Oh, no….How am I suppose to talk to him after I realize that I loved him?

“What up Sun Chip?” he greeted me, as he sat down next to me
“Uh, h-hey” I told him, stuttering, not looking at him.
“Anyways, the First Snow Dance is next week so there won’t be duet practice.” He informed me. 

Oh how I wish I can go to the First Snow Dance with him. *sigh* Anyways, the day went by very slowly and I hadn’t talked to Kyuhyun ever since homeroom. Over the week, we gradually got better though. I just ignored my feelings for Kyuhyun and controlled myself better. Also, it turns out that Donghae likes Eunhyuk too. And so, they started to date. Yay! It was now finally Friday, and school was over. I go to say goodbye to Kyuhyun after going home.

“Bye Kyuhyun!” I happily say to him.
“Oh. Bye Sungmin~” He replied while grabbing his stuff in his locker.
“And Kyuhyun………..you don’t hate me anymore, right?” I hesitantly ask him.
“I don’t know. Do you hate me?” Kyuhyun asked.
“No! Of course not! Well, at least not anymore. That’s why I haven’t been calling you Q-Tip anymore.” I quickly reply.
“Then, I don’t hate you.” He smiled as he pats my head. Oh how I love it when he smiles. “Oh which reminds me!” He suddenly says. “You know how the First Snow Dance is next week, right?” He asked me, as I nod. “Well, guess who I am taking?”

My heart gets suddenly faster. Oh my gosh, is Kyuhyun going to ask me out to the dance!?

“Well?….” I anxiously ask.
“Psh. You’re no fun at guessing games.” He replied.
“COME ON. TELL MEE~” I start to throw him my aegyo attacks.
“It’s………”







Yes! He’s gonna say “It’s You” and will we go to the dance together and we fall in love and we start going out and get married and get kids and grow old with each other and die, still in love with each other……I love my life!





“Seohyun!” He finally finished. 


…………………………… my life.