I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 6)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:

Yes! He’s gonna say “It’s You” and will we go to the dance together and we fall in love and we start going out and get married and get kids and grow old with each other and die, still in love with each other……I love my life!

“Seohyun!” He finally finished. 

……………………………I’m gonna suicide
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV.

My heart felt like it was going to die any moment now. Tears started to pour out of my eyes while looking at Kyuhyun. I just didn’t know what to do right now.

“Yep! Seohyun and I are back together now, Sungmin! Isn’t that great?” Kyuhyun confidently said. He looked at me and saw that I was crying. “Sungmin, why are you crying? What’s wrong?”

And so I just………..ran.

“Sungmin! Where are going?!” Kyuhyun yelled, as I ran away from the school building. I really wanted to just go home and be alone, crying.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

Sungmin just suddenly cried and ran away after I said that I was back together with Seohyun. I thought she would be happy for me. 

“Sungmin! Stop please!” I yelled at her. I then tried to run after her, until a sudden voice came.

“Wow, you really done it this time, Cho Kyuhyun.” a familiar voice said. I turn around and saw Eunhyuk, leaning on the lockers.

“What do mean?” I asked her, frowning. She stands up and walks up to me.

“You know what? I’m not gonna tell you. You have been mean to Sungmin and I for 2 years, until now. So this time I’m gonna be mean to you.” She said, smirking.

“Tch, whatever. Why aren’t you running to her since you’re her best friend?” I said to her.

“See? That’s the difference between you and me, Kyuhyun. I actually think about other’s feelings first, rather than mines. I thought that Sungmin needed time alone right now, unlike you who wanted to stalk her and ask her these annoying questions.” Eunhyuk replied. “Anyways, figure the problem out by yourself, Kyuhyun. I’ll be leaving now” She then said, as she left the school.
I just stood there and rolled my eyes. I start to leave the school, going to Seohyun’s house.

In minutes, I was at Seohyun’s front door. She opened the door for me and smiled.

“Oppa! You’re here!” she exclaimed.
“Yep. I missed you, even though I seen you at school already.” I replied to her.

We hug and she lead me inside her living room.

“So oppa……..I have been thinking about things…..” She said slowly.
“What?” I reply.
“Well, you know how you and Sungmin are doing the duet and science fair together right?” Seohyun asked.
“Yeah….what about that?” 
“You should quit.” She firmly said. I widen my eyes due to the sudden demand.
“Why?!” I asked her, still in shock.
“You’re back together with me now. I don’t want to see you with other girls besides me. That means you should stop being “friends” with Sungmin now.” She told me.
I start to get sadder and my face gets dark. I still want to be friends with Sungmin because with her…..it feels nice……I don’t know why. But I also don’t want to get dumped by Seohyun again, and so I agreed.
“Okay sweetie……I’ll do it for you…” I said as I gave her a sad smile.
“Yay! I love you Kyuhyunnie!” She exclaimed as she gave me a big smile.

We then start to lean our faces closer so we can kiss. As I close my eyes, I see an image a Sungmin in my mind. Due to the sudden surprise, I open my eyes and back off. Why am I thinking of her right now?

“What’s wrong, Kyu?” Seohyun asks me.
“Oh. Nothing.” I hesitantly say to her.

We try again, and you guessed it. All I see and think is Sungmin. I back off again and groaned.

“Okay. What’s really happening Kyuhyun?” She asks me again
“Umm….you know what? I think I need some time to think. I’ll see you tomorrow” I blankly replied as I left her home and start to head out, leaving her with a confused face.

After that, I finally see my home and approach my door. I suddenly felt something below my feet. I step back and see my…..jacket? My jacket was neatly folded onto my doorstep with a note laid on it. I pick them up and start to read the note:

“Dear Kyuhyun,

I’m sorry for my unnecessary outburst today. Something came up and I had to go. It wasn’t your fault. Nothing you have said has hurt me. ^_^ And here’s your jacket. I won’t be needing it anymore. And I feel happy for you at the fact you and Seohyun are back together now. Yay! Now that this has happened, I don’t want to do the duet or science project with you anymore. You can do it with her if you want to.

Sincerely, Sungmin.

P.S. Can you tell the teachers that I won’t be going to school next week? Family things came up.”

The note made me feel even more sad. Why am I feeling so sad? Whatever, at least Sungmin isn’t feeling down because of me. I guess Eunhyuk wasn’t right.

After that short weekend, Monday came. And the note was correct. Sungmin wasn’t there at all. School was usual, but the main highlights was me telling Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi that Sungmin didn’t want to be partners with me anymore. Ms. Kim almost had an heart attack, and Mr. Choi didn’t care. For a solution, I now will be singing alone in the concert and I will also be doing the science fair project alone. On Tuesday, Seohyun and I mostly stayed beside each other the whole day. My fan girls were very vicious to Seohyun. It seemed that Seohyun is now mostly hated by my fan girls. Weirdly, and call me a bad boyfriend, but I didn’t really care. At home, I then picked out my suit for the First Snow Dance tomorrow, which is December 1st. ‘I wonder if Sungmin will be there too….
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

I was still emo from the sudden announcement from Kyuhyun last Friday. All I did for the weekend, Monday, and Tuesday, was stay on my bed and think sad thoughts. Do I really love Kyuhyun that much? I didn’t eat for the whole 4 days of depression. Suddenly, I heard my door bell ring.

“ughhh.” I groaned as I get up to see who it is. I opened the door and saw Eunhyuk glaring at me.
“Sungmin! Why aren’t you at school?!” She yelled at me as she wen inside my apartment.
“I think you know already Eunhyuk…” 
“And why are you so pale and have those dark circles around your eyes? Have you not been eating!?” 
“I don’t feel like it, okay Eunhyuk? Now I just need sometime alone--”
“--Some time alone? Sungmin. You have been gone for 4 days now. It’s time for you now to get over it. Anyways, I need to go now since Donghae is waiting for me. But I will be here early in the morning to drag you out of this place and to school, okay? Bye!” Eunhyuk finished as she left.

And so, Wednesday came and like Eunhyuk said, she came into my home and dragged me out of bed. How did she get my keys anyways? Nevermind that, and so I was forced to eat breakfast, change, and leave to school with Eunhyuk. 

Like the regular routines we usually do, we go to homeroom early. Instead of gossiping, I just stayed silent and stared into space.

“So Min, are you going to the dance tonight?” Eunhyuk asks me. I then shook my head no.
“Awh? Why not? We can go together since Donghae couldn’t come due to work.” Eunhyuk then says, as I just stayed still and kept spacing out.
“Okay! I’ll meet you at your house after school to prepare!” She exclaims. I just sigh.

Kyuhyun comes into homeroom suddenly. Oh no. I’m not ready to meet him yet.

“Hey Sungmin! I guess you came back from the family things you were doing. It’s nice to have you back” He says to me. I just kept staring into space.
“What? Family things? Sungmin’s family--” Eunhyuk then gets cut off.
I glared at her with a face that says “Don’t say a word.” I then go back to my staring-at-space face.
“Sungmin is anything wrong? Why aren’t you talking? And why are you so pale and skinny?” Kyuhyun askes me all these questions.

Like as before, I just ignore him. And so we all just stayed silent throughout class. As the day passed by, we barely even talked or looked at each other. After school, Eunhyuk came over and brought a dress with her. Ugh~ I’m guessing I am really going to this dance. She forced me to wear a pink cocktail dress that went up to my knees with white heels. And she put light makeup on me also.

“OH MY GOSH SUNGMIN. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. Yes I did feel pretty and nice, but inside, I am still feeling emotional. 

“Okay. It’s already 6pm. You can head off to the school now. I’ll meet you there okay?” Eunhyuk informed me.

“What about you?” I ask.
“Sungmin,, I have things to do….kekeke~” 
“Okay something’s up. Tell me now.” 
“Sungmin! You’re late! GOGOGOGO” She yelled.

I gave up and we both head for the door and went our separate ways. I start walking towards the school for the dance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EUNHYUK’S POV.

As I saw Sungmin walking the opposite direction, I took my cellphone out and called Donghae for our “plan”

“Donghae! I got Sungmin ready and she is headed for the school!” I said to him.
“Good job baby. I’m heading to Kyuhyun’s house right now and I have all his stuff.” Donghae said to me.
“Nice. Kekeke~ This is going to be great! Okay, I have to go get ready now. I’ll see you later, sweetie. I love you~ Bye~” I said.
“I love you too~ Bye~” 

I closed my phone and head to my house to get ready for the dance. I snicker at thought of me and Donghae’s “Operation KyuMin” Kekeke~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

I look at my suit for the dance and start to change. It was a black suit with a blue tie to match with Seohyun’s dress. I hope Sungmin will come too. Suddenly my door bell rang. I open the door and saw Donghae standing there wearing a white suit with a black tie, while holding another suit.

“Donghae, what are you doing here?” I ask him.
“I’m here to get you ready for the dance. Seohyun told me that she was wearing a pink dress now so I came here to give you a matching suit” Donghae explained.
“Okay….Thanks?” I said as he hands me the suit. The black suit had a pink tie with a white flower pinned onto it,
“Now go change! Seohyun is waiting for you at the dance now. I’ll see you later at the dance, man.” Donghae said as he left as her left.

Okay, that was weird
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV.

And so I arrive at the school and head for the auditorium and it was PACKED. It was dark but many flashing holiday lights covered the ceiling. There were many people dancing, laughing, talking, etc.
Ugh, why am I here again?

Because I was alone, I just sat in one of the empty tables in the dance, and stared at the entrance, waiting for Eunhyuk to come. The only people I recognized coming in was Ryeowook and Yesung, who were coming in holding hands….wait, holding hands? Awhh~ They probably are together now~ That’s sweet. *sigh* I wish that could be me and Kyuhyun too. Anyways, I just continue staring at the door, hoping Eunhyuk would be there any minute. All of a sudden, Kyuhyun and Seohyun came in…….. my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

Seohyun and I are now walking towards the auditorium in the school.

“Oh my god Kyu! Why aren’t you matching with me!? I‘m obviously wearing a blue chiffon dress!” Seohyun yelled.
“I told you. Donghae told me that you were gonna wear pink.” I calmly told her.
“Ugh! Don’t be friends with him anymore then!” She yelled.
“Seohyun…..” I gave her a stare.

We go into the door where the dance is. Everyone looked like they were having fun as I scan the dance……except for the one girl sitting alone at the table, staring back at me. Curious, I stare closer and saw…..Sungmin! I was so happy that I saw her after 4 days. I start to walk towards her then someone tugged my suit.

“Where are you going?” Seohyun gave me a glare.
“I was gonna talk to-- oh yeah…….sorry.” I said hesitantly.
“You better be sorry. Anyways, I’m gonna go talk to my cheerleader friends now. Go anywhere else for now, but stay away from Sungmin. You hear me?” Seohyun then left me there dumbfounded.

I look back at Sungmin and she was just covering her face. Does she not want to see me?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

I cover my face as I saw Kyuhyun walking towards me. Oh my gosh, I hope he didn’t see me…….Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. Oh no!

“Sungmin! Put your hands downs! It’s me! Eunhyuk!” a familiar voice said. I put my hands down, and of course, it was Eunhyuk. She was wearing a white strapless knee-high dress with red heels.
“Awh~ You look gorgeous Eunhyuk~” I said to her. I noticed a person beside her and saw Donghae?
“Donghae, I thought you had some business to do?….” I glared at Eunhyuk.
“Sorry, Min. I thought that if I said I was going with Donghae, you wouldn’t come since you would be too heartbroken to see a couple.” Eunhyuk gave me a fake smile.
“YOU TOLD DONGHAE TOO?!” I yelled.
“ha…ha….yeah.” She hesitantly said. “But don’t worry! He won’t say a thing.” 
“Ha. Whatever.” I sighed.
“Anyways, Sungmin. I need to go do some things again, so stay here with Donghae okay?” Eunhyuk said as she left.

“Hi, Sungmin~” Donghae said to me.
“Hi.” I blankly say.
“Oh! Sungmin. I need to talk to somebody for a sec. Wait, here, okay?” Donghae said. He then left me there sitting alone. *sigh* I’m a loner.

I put my head down on the table, then suddenly someone tapped me again.

“Are you back already Dong- -Seohyun?” I said as I turn around to Seohyun.
“Hi Sungmin. Now, I’m gonna tell you something now before you do anything stupid.” She firmly said to me. I gulp.
“Stay away from Kyuhyun. Don’t you ever touch, talk, or look at him anymore. Got that?” She glared at me.
I just slowly nod.
“Good. I’ll be leaving now”

Great, now I can’t be friends with Kyuhyun anymore. Ugh…..I should have stayed home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONGHAE’S POV

I now am scanning the crowd looking for Seohyun. I spot her and saw her walking away from Sungmin. Why did she even talk to her? Ah, whatever. I just run up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns around and saw me.

“Ew. It’s you. You told Kyuhyun that I was wearing pink. Why would you do that?” Seohyun said.
“Oh sorry. I was just pranking on Kyuhyun for laughs. Anyways, Seohyun. I heard that Yonghwa, the school’s football captain, has a crush on you.” I lied to her.
“Oh really?” She said as she looks at Yonghwa, talking with his friends, coincidently wearing a blue tie with a black suit, maching with Seohyun. “Well, he does look good….”
“GASP! Are you betraying Kyuhyun?!” I said sarcastically.
“Tch. I’ll deal with Kyu later. It’s YongSeo time. Hmph” She saids as she pushed me away, walking towards Yonghwa.

“Ugh. What a . Anyways, getting rid of Seohyun. Check. Hehehe~” I say to myself. I text Eunhyuk that I got rid Seohyun already and now I will be going back to Sungmin for step two.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

I got sad at the fact I couldn’t be with Kyu anymore. I was being more emo than usual.

“Hey Sungmin, I’m back!” Donghae said to me as he sat down, next to me.
“Hi….” I say dully.
“Hm~ Is anything wrong? Ah, never mind that. I have a feeling you will have the best time of your life today~” He smiled at me,
“Thanks, Hae.” I replied.

We just stayed silent until Donghae got a text.

“Okay, Sungmin. It’s show time!” He grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere.
“Where are you taking me?!” I yell at him.
“Somewhere you will be happy. Kekeke~” He giggled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

All of a sudden, Eunhyuk was pushing me towards somewhere.

“Eunhyuk, what are you doing?” I ask her.
“Just follow along Kyu!” She told me.

And so we walked out of the auditorium and into an dead-end hallway. At the end of it was an open doorm leading to the storage room.

We both stand there looking at it.

“Uhm Eunhyuk. Why are we here?” I ask.
“Why are WE here? I think the question should be, why are YOU here.” She says.

Suddenly, she goes behind me, and strongly pushes my into the storage room, and locks the door. Oh my god.

“EUNHYUKK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!” I scream while banging the door.
“Just hold on Kyuhyun! I’ll tell you any minute now!” She yells back.

I gave up and went to the back of the small storage room and sat on a stool.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGMIN’S POV

Donghae leads me to this hallway with a storage room at the end. I saw Eunhyuk standing there, waving at me.

“Hi Sungmin~” She says.
“Hi, umm what are we doing right now?” I ask her while staring at Eunhyuk and Donghae.
“Oh. I just couldn’t the plastic cups in this storage room, that we need for the dance. Can you go in there and find it for me?” She asks me,
“Uh okay?” I then slowly open the door, then suddenly Eunhyuk pushes onto the ground of the storage room, as she locks the door. My knee was scratched and now bleeding.

“Sungmin. Are you okay?!” a familiar voice yelled. 
I scan the small storage room and saw Kyuhyun going towards me, with a worried face. 

Uh oh.