I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 9, part b)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

SUNGMIN’S POV

Finally school was over and all I’m thinking about is Kyuhyun. Coincidently, Kyuhyun approaches me.
“Hey, Sungmin. Do you wanna go do the science project to today?” He asks.
“Oh yeah! Sure!” I say immediately. Who wouldn’t say yes?

And so we head out the school and walk to the library.
“Kyuhyun……I’m sorry. I told Eunhyuk about what happened last night….” I said slowly to Kyuhyun.
“Haha~ It’s okay. I told Donghae too.” He tells me.
“Really? Okay~” I reply back.

We arrive at the library and go inside.
“Hey Sungmin. Wait here. I’ll go get us some drinks.” He said.
“Oh. Okay……..” I said back to him. He just smiled and left.

I just sat on the sofa and stared into space. 5 minutes passed. Then 10 minutes. And then 15. Where the heck is Kyuhyun? Suddenly my phone rings.

“Hello?”
“Sorry Sungmin, but a friend called and I had to go. You can still do the project without me though.” Kyuhyun said.
“……okay…..” I slowly said, even though I was hurt at the fact he left me.
“Can you do me a favor and go to the Science section to get some books?” He asked,
“…..Sure.” I reply.
“Mmkay~ Thanks Sungmin. I’ll be going now~” He finished.
“Bye Kyuhyun.” I sighed as I hang up the phone. I had no choice but to do what he said.

I head to the Science section and start looking for some books. When I was scanning the shelf, I accidentally step on one that was on the floor. I bent down to pick it up, but I notice that it was titled “Romantic Relationship Effects”.

“I remember that book!” I whispered to myself. I realize it was the book I read when me and Kyuhyun had our first library outing. Ah~ Good times~ Anyways, I pick it up, but underneath it was a letter on the floor. I put the book back on it’s shelf and slowly pick up the letter. On the front was “To Sungmin” Okay, that’s creepy. But I read it anyways. It said:

“Dear Sungmin,

Do you remember reading this book when we first went to the library together? I suspected you of liking someone but to this day, I still don’t know who that “someone” is. It was also the time when we hated each other to death, but now, we act like best friends. It’s funny how things can change so quickly. And by the time you read this, I’m probably not there to be with you, but you’ll see me soon. But I warn you. Once you see me, you won’t see me as “My friend, Cho Kyuhyun” anymore. Why? Well, let’s find out shall we?

Welcome to Cho Kyuhyun’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt!
This is where you’ll be trying to find me! The one and only Cho Kyuhyun! Isn’t that fun? Anyways, you will be given clues each time you get an answer right. Answers will be consisted of locations so you have to go there to get your next clue. Also, don’t even try to call me with your cell phone. Mines turned off~ Anyways, I’ll give you the first clue!”

I stop reading and was surprised he would do this. Tch, this brat. Anyways, I continued reading:

“Clue #1
Two words.

Word 1: Not Ms. but if you say that in “Rokkugo” that is correct.
Word 2: Find the pattern:

Ryeowook is to low, as Kyuhyun is to what?

Good luck!

Sincerely, Kyuhyun.”

Omg, I have no choice but to do this. Besides, it sounds kinda fun. Anyways, what the is a “Rokkugo?” I go on one of the computers and search up “Rokkugo” All I find that is was a Super Junior T song. After a few minutes of searching, I finally found the answer. “Rokkugo” means backwards. So Ms. Backwards is SM, I’m guessing? Sure I’ll take that.

For Word 2, “Ryeowook is to low, as Kyuhyun is to what?” After reading it over and over again. I see what he did there. He was talking about the classes at school as in low class, middle class, and high class. Or course, the answer to that was high, so “Ryeowook is to low, as Kyuhyun was to high.” 

So the answers are…….Sm and high?…..OH!~ SM High! That freaking Kyuhyun……Anyways, I leave the library and go to our school, SM High. In front of the building I see another letter. I guess I was correct then. I approach the letter, pick it up, and read it.

“Nice! You got the answer right! It was SM High! Wasn’t that so clever? Anyways, here’s the next clue~

-”Oh yeah, you’re that new girl in homeroom. Sun Chip, right?”
“What if I called you ‘Q-Tip’ huh? There’s no difference, right?”

Doesn’t kimchi and seaweed soup sound really good right now? Strawberry milk sounds good to me too.”

After reading the clue, all I had to say was “What?” Okay, focus Sungmin. What are the subjects? Sun Chip, Q-Tip, Kimchi, Seaweed soup, and Strawberry milk. Sun Chip and Q-Tip were nicknames given to each other when he hated each other. Kimchi and Seaweed were foods poured onto each other 2 years ago. But I also poured Strawberry Milk on him too. I laugh at the memorable moment. Hmm~ where did this all take place?……………………….the cafeteria! Foods were thrown onto each other there and we first gave our nicknames there too when I was a new student.

I go inside the building and head to the cafeteria. There it laid a food tray with kimchi and seaweed soup with strawberry milk and another letter. I decided to eat the food while reading the new letter. It read:

“Wow~ You’re so smart! Yep, the answer was the cafeteria, Where it all started ^_^ Anyways, here’s some food since you skipped breakfast this morning. Here’s your next clue:

-“eoneusaenga neoui modeunge johajyeosseo neoui modeunge
salmyeosi deo salmyeosi naega dagagalgeoya
niga da joha modu da joha
saranghandan maleun anhaedo
ireohge meomulreojwo naege yaksokhaejwo
yeongwonhi”

Familiar?”

I knew it the first time I saw the lyrics. It was the song “Falling in Love with a Friend”. Kyuhyun and I’s duet song. It’s funny how the song represents me now. *sigh* Anyways, the answer was obviously the Music room so I head there. In there, laid another new letter. I open it and it said:

“Hey~ You found the answer~ Yep it was the music room~ Okay, here’s your final clue~ 

-Sleep-talking Sungmin?”

Wow, this clue was short. But this one was easy. It was just a few days ago when I first sleep-talked to Kyuhyun when we were stuck in the storage room together. So I’m guessing the answer was the storage room. I head there and open the door. Right in the splat middle was a tape player and a letter. Hm. That’s weird.

I slowly open the letter.

“Yay~ You found the last clue’s answer! The storage room! Where we got locked in by EunHae~ Anyways, luck for you. This is your last stop. Don’t worry, you’ll see me very soon~~ But you see the tape player right? In this tape, you will hear a recording of you in your sleep. Yep, that’s right. You were sleep talking yesterday at my house too. And it was very similar to the sleep-talking of yours at the night of the dance. And yes. I was talking to you while you were sleep-talking. It was quite fun and surprising. Wanna know what you said? Play it!”

Omg, I can’t believe I slept-talked when I went to Kyuhyun’s house too. Ugh, so embarrassing. But what did I say? I slowly press the play button on the tape player. It started.

“Kyuhyun~”
“Yes, Sungmin?”
“You know that I love you right?”

I quickly paused it. Omg, I can’t believe I said that to him…..I am now shaking nervously. I’m busted. Omg, what did he say back……….I hesitated at first but I then pressed play.

“Yes, Sungmin. I know that.” I paused it.

What? He knew it? But how?….oh yeah. I think I said it during the dance too since he said it was similar to this. Awhh mann~ . My breathing was getting heavier. I press play again.

“Do you love me back?” I paused it. And hard.

……………………………..OMGOMGOMG. HE’S GONNA REJECT ME. HE DOESN’T HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR ME. I felt my eyes water for some reason. I press play again, with my hands shaking vigorously.

“……………………………......Yes. Yes, Sungmin. I do love you back. I love you Sungmin.” The player stopped. I drop the player onto the floor. My eyes widen…………did he just say that? I cover my mouth with my hand, as I felt small tears coming out. 

“I love you Sungmin” Those words kept repeating in my head. I couldn’t believe it. He does have feelings for me……….oh my gosh. So many emotions were in my head.

“Hey Sungmin.” a familiar voice said behind me. I immediately turn around and see him. Kyuhyun. He walks towards me and grabs my hands.
“K-Kyuhyun.” I sniffed. My heart was beating very quickly.
“Sungmin, I chose the storage room because you first confessed to me here. This was also where I first began having feelings for you” He said to me. I just looked at him, with water in my eyes.
“Sungmin. I love you. Will you be mine?” He finally said. I gaped at him. He confessed to me in person……I felt so happy at that time. What should I do…..OMG HURRY UP SUNGMIN. YOU CAN’T JUST BACK DOWN NOW. THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE.

I immediately hug him tight. 
“Yes, Kyuhyun. I love you too.” I look up at him. He smiled at me. Omg, I can’t believe he’s mine now. All mine. And no one can take him away from me. 

We our faces inch closer as he placed his lips on mine and we kissed passionately. It was like heaven~ Sparks were popping up and I loved it. It’s funny how we confessed to each other in a dirty old storage room,

But it is now my favorite place on Earth. This is where it all begins….
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

Yep, me and Sungmin are together now. And I am still hyped up at the fact that Sungmin is mine now. She is no longer “Sungmin. My friend”, but “Sungmin, my girlfriend” Kekeke~ I just get very excited thinking about that.

3 days later after the event, it was now Monday. And I get to show off my new wonderful girlfriend without hesitation. Hehehe~~~ Quickly, I get up and get ready for school. I could wait to see my girlfriend again. I miss her already even though we had a date yesterday. I then head to Sungmin’s house and I knock on the door. She opened and gave a big smile to me.

“Hey beautiful.” I tell her. She just laughed.
“Hey CornyKyu. Ready to go?” She asked me.
“Yep!” I reply as I held her hand and left to school.

For the whole walk we just enjoyed each other’s company, swinging our hands back and forth. We then head to homeroom. As I guessed, Donghae and Eunhyuk was there, laughing with each other. EunHae then turns to us.

“……..OMG. YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING HANDS. ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER NOW?” Eunhyuk kept asking.
“Sweetie, I doubt they are. Remember those times when you kept asking if they are together? They both said no” Donghae told his girlfriend.
“Hae, you’ll never know until we try~ Anyways, so are you guys?!” Eunhyuk asked us. The couple both had anticipating eyes.

I just grin and turn to Sungmin. I quickly peck her on the lips. She just blushed and out her head down.

“No, we’re not together.” I sarcastically say to EunHae.
“…………………………so you’re not together?” Eunhyuk says…….This girl, seriously….
“…………EUNHYUK. WE’RE TOGETHER OKAY?” Sungmin blurted out.
“………………….YAYAYYYAYAY~~~~~OMGOMG~ FINALLY~~~SO CUTEEE~~” Eunhyuk screamed in joy, while Donghae just jumped up and down.
“WOOO~~~” Donghae screamed.
“OMG~ WE SHOULD HAVE LIKE A TRIPLE DATE SOON” Eunhyuk yelled.
“Yeah! We should do a triple date with EunHae, KyuMin, and YeWook.” Donghae suggested. Me and Sungmin just looked at each other and smiled.

“or maybe even a day where the girls have a girl’s night out, while the boys does the same thing” Eunhyuk also said.
“We should do a sleepover too.” Donghae said.
“OMG~~WE SHOULD DO ALL OF THESE THIS WEEK~~” Eunhyuk yelled.
“Are you guys fine with that?” Donghae asked us.

I turn to Sungmin and she nooded.

“Sure. We can do that. But starting tomorrow. Me and Sungmin have duet practice” I said to them.
“Yay~~~ It’s gonna be a fun week!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

This is gonna be a very hectic week.