I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 1)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:

“Karma’s a . Appreciate it. And thank you for finally using my real name, Q-Tip” I then walked away, out of Kyuhyun’s sight.

And that my friends, was the start of Sungmin/Kyuhyun’s warfare. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years later (which is now), we are now both mature seniors, so…………………..things have NOT changed. We’re always still arguing, fighting, etc. Ugh, why does he have to be in all of my classes? Anyways, I have made friends though. 

Do you remember when I took some girl’s lunch to pour it all over Kyuhyun? That was Eunhyuk, who weirdly becomes my best friend after that incident. I apologized to her, and then it turns out that she hates the high class too! Yay~! And so we become BFFs. 

Oh yeah, and after the incident, I become the most hated in our school by girls. Why? Because remember. Kyuhyun is the most popular in our school and he’s like a celebrity. (Well, not in my eyes) So the fan girls or “Kyuties” go gaga over him. And just because of my revenge, the “Kyuties” are now “Kyuties and Anti-Sungmin” Woohoo. Of course, I got bullied and stuff. But I don’t mind. I can use my martial arts to kick their asses anyday. Ugh, but my sensei told me never to use martial arts for violence. Meh, whatever.

I also made another friend this year. Her name is Ryeowook. She belongs in the lower class with the nerds. But I don’t care. She’s so motherly and nice. But there’s one difference between me and her. She actually LIKES the higher class. *sigh* 

Anyways, on to the present story:

It is morning and class hasn’t even started yet. In homeroom, I sit with Eunhyuk.

“HI ANCHOVY~” I greeted her. Yep, her nickname is Anchovy.
“HI, COW COW~” She greeted back. And my nickname is…well, you know.

Only her and me are in homeroom this moment. We always go early every morning to talk, since we barely have any classes with each other. Now, what do we like to do when we meet like this? Gossip, gossip, and more gossip.

Eunhyuk started with “Did you hear? A fan girl of Donghae sent him a bloody fan letter. She cut herself and she used her blood to write the letter.”
“……….HAHA~ THAT’S PRICELESS. KID DESERVES A BLOODY LETTER ANYWAYS. AHAHA~” I bursted out.
“But Sungmin. I thought that was really disgusting and disrespectful though. He deserves better.” Eunhyuk suddenly said, shocking me.
“EH? YOU DEFENDING DONGHAE?! WHO ARE YOU?!” I yelled.
“Sungmin, if you were given a bloody fan letter, wouldn’t you be disgusted?” Eunhyuk ased. 
“Hell no. I would be thankful since it is a fan letter anyways. Besides, it would be really surprising, since I’m the most hated in the school, anyways” I replied.

We both laughed and giggled. Now it was my turn to spit out some gossip.

“Hey, Eunhyuk. Did you know what that Kyuhyun did yesterday?-” 

“No, tell me. What did that Kyuhyun do yesterday?“ A familiar voice arrogantly said.

I turned around and of course, I saw Cho Kyuhyun, entering the empty homeroom with only me and Eunhyuk in it. I wasn’t surprised since he always butts in to conversations. But I was surprised at the fact he was actually here early. He sat down quietly one desk way from me.

“Why are you here in the morning, Q-Tip? Shouldn’t you be having you’re ‘beauty sleep‘?” I coldly said to him.
“I couldn’t sleep because-”
“AWHH~ BABY Q-TIP COULDN’T SLEEP LAST NIGHT~ WHY? DID YOU NEED YOUR BINKIE?” I insulted him with a baby voice. I heard Eunhyuk trying not to burst out in laughter.
“Can you shut the up Sungmin? I couldn’t sleep because I broke up with Seohyun and I don’t have the mood to fight with you” He said.

Yes, Kyuties. Kyuhyun has, but now had a girlfriend named Seohyun. She’s the leader of the cheerleading squad, and let me tell you. She’s the most snobbiest in the school. Which means they fit each other perfectly. But after he said he lost his girlfriend, I felt kind of guilty after I insulted him. I felt like the need to say sorry, but we’re enemies. ENEMIES NEVER SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER! So I just stayed quiet along with EmoKyu. *sigh* at this point it’s, Kyuhyun-1 and Sungmin-0.

We all stayed silent as other people in our homeroom started coming in, including the teacher. Homeroom ended, and we start to head out for classes. *sigh* this is going to be a long day.

First period was Music. I have the class with Ryeowook. Yay! But, then there’s Kyuhyun who is also in this class along with his friend Yesung. Matter of fact, Kyuhyun is like in every class that I’m in. FML. Our teacher was Ms. Kim for Music.

“Good Morning, class.” Ms. Kim greeted.
“Gooood Morninngggg~” the class dreadfully said.
“Anyways, today class, we will be singing to prepare for the Winter Concert” She said
“UGHHH” the class complained.
“Oh it up class. Anyways, let’s vote on who gets to sing first” She said.
“KYUHYUN!” “KYU!!” “LET KYUHYUN SING!” “KYUKYUKYU~” girls and even fan boys yelled.

Tch. Kyuhyun singing? I never heard him sing and neither did the whole school. His singing must be terrible. 

“Well, Mr. Cho. Looks like everyone wants to hear you sing” Ms. Kim said to Kyuhyun.
“Whatever.” Kyuhyun blankly replied.

He stood up and walked to the front of the class. Wow, usually he never listens to anyone’s directions, but he is EmoKyu today, so nothing special.

“What song would you like to sing Kyuhyun?” Ms.Kim asked.
“I don’t care.”
“Okay. ‘It Has to Be You’ it is!” Ms. Kim said delightfully.

Ms. Kim then started to play the piano in a soothing theme. Kyuhyun then started singing. I prepare to plug my ears, but his voice, and I’m not gonna lie, was amazing. I listened to him singing:

“ ni ga a ni myon an dwe
no ob shin nan an dwe
na i rok he ha ru han
da rul to i lyo nul
na a pa do jo wa
ne mam da cho do jo wa
nan, gu re
nan no ha na man
sa rang ha ni ka”

His voice was like heaven. Heck, it would even as good as Yesung’s singing. NO SUNGMIN. YOU CAN’T BE COMPLIMENTING YOUR RIVAL. *slaps myself mentally* Kyuhyun then ended his song, and the whole class applauded loudly. “OPPAA~” “THAT WAS SO SWEET KYU~” “IT HAS TO BE ME RIGHT?, OPPA?” 

“KYUHYUNN!!! THAT WAS SO NICE! SING MORE!!!” A familiar voice screamed.

I look to my right and saw Ryeowook cheering for Kyuhyun! 

“Ryeowook what are you doing?!” I yelled at her. I wasn’ t that surprised because Ryeowook is also a fan girl of the high class, but I knew she disliked Kyuhyun like me.
“What? He was great, Sungmin! You should be cheering for him too!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, as Ms. Kim said “Wow, Kyuhyun. That was amazing….that’s it. You are definitely going to sing in the Winter Concert.”

“Great. Do I have to do a solo or something?” Kyuhyun replied.
“Nope! You will be doing a duet with a girl in this class.”
“OPPAAA, I WANT TO SING WITH YOUUU~” “MS.KIMM, PICKK MEE” fan girls screamed and raised their hands. I heard some fan boys groaning since it was a duet for Kyuhyun with a girl. I looked at the pitiful crowd, and I saw that Ryeowook was raising her hand too. I glared at her but she didn’t notice because she was to busy being hopeful to sing with Kyuhyun. I was the only girl who put her hand down.

Ms. Kim scanned the class looking for a girl to duet with. Shockingly, she stopped at me and stared at me mischievously.

“Why don’t we have Sungmin to sing with Kyuhyun?” Ms. Kim said.
“WHAT?!” The whole classed yelled, including me and Kyuhyun.
“I DIDN’T EVEN RAISE MY HAND!” I yelled.
“Too bad. Now come up here Ms.Lee this instant.” Ms. Kim said.

I groaned as I stood up next to Kyuhyun. We both glared at each other. Ms. Kim asked us what song we would like to sing. We both didn’t know so we let her decide. She said that we are going to sing “Falling in Love with a Friend” What a joke. This song is a happy song, Kyuhyun would never be my friend, and I would never, ever, fall in love with this jerk. I get my guitar and glanced at Kyuhyun to see if he’s ready. Weirdly, he didn’t glare at me! He just gave me a “fighting!” pose with his hands and nodded with a sad smirk. I was so surprised! Why is Kyuhyun being nice to me today? Could it be one of the side-effects of EmoKyu? I just quickly went back to my guitar and started playing. He began to sing the first part, then I sang. Slowly, we began to go to the chorus where we both sing together. 

“eoneusaenga neoui modeunge johajyeosseo neoui modeunge
salmyeosi deo salmyeosi naega dagagalgeoya
niga da joha modu da joha
saranghandan maleun anhaedo
ireohge meomulreojwo naege yaksokhaejwo
yeongwonhi”

We harmonized perfectly! I was astonished! Because of the shock. I suddenly stopped playing the guitar. Kyuhyun gave me a “What are doing?” expression. A little people only applauded, including Ryeowook. Even though we sang perfectly, fan girls and boys still hated me. 

“BRAVO!” Ms. Kim exclaimed. “You two will be now officially singing a duet in the Winter Concert with this song! You two sing amazingly”

After the announcement, I felt devastated. “Oh my gosh, Shisus. Do you really hate me?” I thought. I heard some fan girls sobbing at the fact they couldn’t sing with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded. 

“You two. Come to see me after school today and every Monday to prepare for the concert” Ms. Kim explained. “Anyways, class is over!”

Students messily start to leave the classroom. After standing there realizing Kyuhyun and I have to sing with each other, we finally grab our stuff to go. 

“Looks like you and I are singing buddies now.” Kyuhyun said to me, as I try to ignore him. “Nice voice, Sun Chip. Not so bad for a girl who screams at me all the time. Anyways, we have Science class next.” Kyuhyun then start to leave out of the class. “Tch. He’s still the same Kyuhyun I know, even though he’s in depression mode.” I thought to myself. 

I leave the class, and go into Science class. Our science teacher told us we will be doing a partner science fair project that will be taking place in the spring and we will have months to prepare it. He now is assigning us with our category and partner.

“Music Psyhology, Yesung and Ryeowook”
“Human Behavior, Donghae and Eunhyuk”
“Social Behavior, Sungmin and….”

I was tempting to know who my partner will be. It is important because the science fair project is 35% of our grade, so my partner has to be someone who is willing to get a perfect grade and spend most of his time on the project with me. 

“Kyuhyun” The teacher said as he finished his sentence.

. . .Oh my in’ god.