I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (chapter 17) Final chapter

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

SUNGMIN’S POV

Just yesterday, Kyuhyun has finally been discharged from the hospital after those long three months. Today, we finally are going back to school. I wonder what has happened while we were away. Kyuhyun and I go to school holding hands happily. 

Once we arrive at school, it was total madness. Everyone was staring at us with different looks and emotions. 

“Wow! They’re finally back!” 
“What happened to them anyways?..”
“Ugh, it was fine without them here.”

We just ignored all of those reactions and continued with school. Kyuties were ecstatic that Kyuhyun was back and fully healthy. All we did at school was catch on lots and lots of work. It was very tiring but I’m happy I get to be back to normal now. We also met up with some people to apologize to them…

After school, me and Kyuhyun head to the Music room first where Ms. Kim was. I almost forgot that we almost ruined the concert for her, leaving everyone confused. I approach the door and knock.

“Come in please.” I hear Ms. Kim say. Hesitantly, I turn the door knob and go in. There I see Ms. Kim focusing on her work diligently. Weirdly she doesn’t seem to be mad or sad, just blank. Just seeing her like that makes me feel guilty. I gain confidence and speak to her.

“Uhm, Ms. Kim?..” I say to her. She looks up from her work.
“Oh Sungmin and Kyuhyun! Long time no see huh?” She said to us. 
“Ms. Kim…I would like to apologize for me and Kyuhyun’s actions…” I say slowly.
“Hm? Why is that?…” She said curiously. Does she not remember?
“Don’t you know Ms. Kim? We ruined the concert for you. You worked so hard on it. But I just had to screw it up.” I say with my head down.
“Sungmin……it has been 3 months since that concert, it’s fine.” She says to me. I widen my eyes.
“What? You’re not gonna yell at me?” I say to her. 
“Of course not! Sungmin, why would I ever yell at you? Even though you weren’t really happy at that time, you sang your heart out. So I should be thanking you two for even coming and trying.” Ms. Kim said to us. I went up to her and hugged her.
“Oh thank Ms. Kim…” I thanked her.
“Your welcome sweetie. Now, it’s getting late. You should be heading home now.” She told us. I nod and we saw our goodbyes.

We leave the Music room and head to the Science room. We had to apologize to Mr. Choi because we had skipped the long-awaited Science fair. Which is a big part of our grade. *sigh* My grade is gonna lower now…Anyways, we arrive and see Mr. Choi there, reading a newspaper.

“Mr. Choi?” I said quietly. He looked straight up glaring at us.
“Hello, Ms. Lee and Mr. Cho. I see you came to discuss some things….” he said to us. 
“U-Uhm yeah….We kind of….skipped the science fair due to personal problems…” I said to him slowly.
“Yes I am aware of that. Since the science fair was a very huge part of your grade, I’m afraid you both are going to fail this class.” He told us. I drooped my head in disappointment. 
“But Mr. Choi! Can we do anything to raise our grade? I think we had a good excuse for skipping the science fair. I was injured at that time.” Kyuhyun speaks out. 
“Well…..Sungmin could have done it herself while you were healing…” Mr. Choi said with question.
“Please Mr. Choi~~~” I said with my puppy eyes. Come on. No one loses to my awesome puppy eyes.

Mr. Choi stared at me, as if I was some crazy woman. Then he just sighed.
“………Fine!” He yelled out.
“YAYY~” I cried out in joy. 
“But, I will not just simply let you kids of the hook of the science fair. You will have to continue the science fair project and show it to me instead if you want to pass science class.” He said to us. Kyuhyun and I sighed.
“Okay….When should it be due then?” I asked him.
“Next week.” He said to us simply. WHAT!? We aren’t even halfway done yet, and it took us almost a month to get there. He wants us to finish it by next week?! I calmed myself a little bit and spoke.
“…Alright…..Well, we better get started. We’ll see you tomorrow Mr. Choi.” I say to him.
“Very well.” He said to us.

Kyuhyun and I left and to outside of the school building. It was already dark.
“Man! It’s due next week Kyuhyun! Do we have enough time~” I whined to him.
“Probably. But like you said, we should continue the project now. Where do you wanna go?” Kyuhyun asked.
“…..Mm…The library?” I suggested.
“Sure, let’s go~” He said. I nodded and began walking. Suddenly, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving me still.
“…What are you doing Kyuhyun?” I asked him.
“I’m back-hugging you, silly girl.” He simply put.
“…Kyuhyun! We have no time for back-hugging! The project---” I said before he cut me off. He just suddenly kissed me on the cheek, leaving my face flushed. I snap out of it, and I smack him.
“OW! What was that for?!” He yelled. 
“Y-You! You cut me off!” I said with a dumb excuse.
“So?~ Hehe~ Anyways, do you know why I’m back-hugging you know? Does anything ring a bell?” He asked. Now that I think of it, something does seem familiar…..Oh! I remember!
“Keke~ You back-hugged me here right in front of the school when we were going to the library months ago. That was when we hated each other right? Keke~” I said.
“Yep! It’s funny how we hated each other. Who would have ever thought we would be together?” He said.
“Yeah~ Kyuhyun….how many months has it been so far?” I ask.
“Mm…5 months?” He replies.
“Really! It seemed like a week since we have been together?” I say.
“That quick?” Kyuhyun says.
“Yeah. You know why?” I say to him.
“Why is that?” He asks.
“Well…” I say as I turn around to face him. “Time flies when you’re having fun right?” I smile.
“Fun? So I’m just a useful toy to you?” he says jokingly.
“No~~You’re not a toy~ But you’re useful, kekeke~ Like a ‘Q-Tip’ hehe~” I say to him. He narrows his eyes at me for a second.
“’Sun Chips’ are useful too, no? You can eat them and they fill up your tummy.” He says to me. I playfully slap him on the shoulder.
“I love you Q-Tip.” I say to him.
“I love you too Sun Chip.” He replies. Our head move closer to each other as our lips touch, making a sweet kiss.

I hated this boy so much for all my life in high school and wished that all these bad things would happen to him. But now, he’s my most prized possession on all of earth, including myself. Karma is definitely on our side today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Thank you everyone who has read this story. Please look forward to read my other KyuMin fanfics as well! :)