I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 7)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:
“Uh okay?” I then slowly open the door, then suddenly Eunhyuk pushes me onto the ground of the storage room, as she locks the door. My knee was scratched and now bleeding.

“Sungmin. Are you okay?!” a familiar voice yelled. 
I scan the small storage room and saw Kyuhyun going towards me, with a worried face. 

Uh oh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

Kyuhyun bended down onto the floor and looked at my knee injury. I suddenly remember what Seohyun told about me about not touching, talking, or looking at Kyuhyun anymore. Forgetting about my bloody knee, I scurry up to the door and yell.

“EUNHYUKKK~ WHAT ARE YOU DOING~ GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!” I scream,
“Sorry Sungmin and Kyuhyun! This was for your own good. And don’t worry about Seohyun. We got rid of her. Anyways, have fun kids! We will pick you guys up when the dance is over, which is at midnight. Anyways, toodles! Come on Donghae~” Eunhyuk said as I heard footsteps fading away. Yep, them two are gone. And I’m stuck here with love triangle boy.

“Sungmin, I know we’re going to be stuck here, but at least let help you with your knee. It looks pretty bad.” Kyuhyun said to me as I looked everywhere except for his face. Come on, Sungmin. Just ignore Kyuhyun or else Seohyun will kill you!

Kyuhyun sighed as he got a first aid kit from a shelf. He came back to me and told me to sit. Hey, at least Seohyun didn’t tell me to listen to him, right? I sat down slowly onto the cold floor with my legs spread in front of me. Kyuhyun then starts to clean up my bleeding knee. It was silent at first but then he talks as he was aiding my knee.

“So, Sungmin? Why have you been ignoring me these days?” He asks.
I tried not talking because of Seohyun, but I couldn’t help it. I figured that I wouldn’t lose anything since sooner or later, she will find out that me and Kyuhyun were stuck in a closet together and she will beat me to death. Anyways, I finally talk, but what to say?

“Uhmm….I just haven’t been feeling well.” I say. At least it wasn’t a lie, right?
“Oh really? Sorry, I guess…..but why do I feel like there’s more to it?” He says as he lifts his face up to look at my face. Oh how he looks so handsome~ 
“Look Kyuhyun. I’m not really suppose to be talking to you right now. I’m not even suppose to be friends with you anymore.” I finally blurt out the truth. At least it was better than “Because I love you.” Anyways, he finally puts a bandage on my knee, and looks at my again but with a surprised face.
“Why?” He asks.
“Seohyun told me to not interfere with you guys. Therefore, I can’t be with you anymore.” I told him.
“Seohyun? That’s funny. She told me the exact same thing but with me to stay away from you.” He informed.
“Really? She probably gets jealous or something when you’re around girls” I say as we both stand up.
“But she doesn’t tell me to stay away from all the other girls. She even lets me hang out with her cheerleader friends….” He tells me. We think for a moment then suddenly, Kyuhyun says something.
“Wow. I think she might be afraid of us falling in love with each other……HAHAHAH~” Kyuhyun laughs at the thought. *sigh* “Us” and “falling in love” in the same sentence……yet Kyuhyun laughs at it.
“Hah. Yeah. Funny.” I sigh.

“I think the same goes for Eunhyuk and Donghae. They want us to be together. That’s why they planned this. No wonder me and you are matching in clothes for the dance. They set us up.” Kyuhyun says.
“Yeah….” I say dully.
“Anyways, did you really not want to do the duet or science project with me anymore?” He asks.
“Mhm~ You and Seohyun can do it now.” I say sadly,
“Nah~ Seohyun hates singing. She would rather cheer. And she is not very good at science.” He told me.
“Either way, I’m still not doing it because of Seohyun.” I say firmly.
“You actually listen to her? Heck, I’m Seohyun’s boyfriend, and I don’t even listen to her.”

*sigh* “I’m Seohyun’s boyfriend”…..oh how I wish I was Seohyun right now.

“Whatever. She’s gonna kill me anyways, since she is gonna find out that me and you were stuck in a closet together. Why am I always the loner? Most of your fans, which is like 85% of the school hates me. The other 15% doesn’t even know I exist. Eunhyuk has Donghae now, and I’m pretty sure Ryeowook and Yesung are lovers now.……And my family is avoiding me--” I said until I got cut off.

“Wait, I thought you were close with your family? That’s the reason why you weren’t at school for the last days?” Kyuhyun asked. , I’m busted.
“Uhm……I was lying. I was just sick as I said before when you asked me why I was ignoring you. I just didn’t want you to feel bad.” I lied. “And about my family…….they all moved to Japan because they didn’t want me. The moment I turned 18 and can live on my own, they left. They thought I was interrupting their work and business………” I then told him the truth.
“Oh sorry about that, Sungmin…….” Kyuhyun said,
“No need to say sorry Kyuhyun…….there’s no meaning in my life anyways. As I said, I am the little loner in which everyone hates…..There’s no reason to live, in this situation…..” I said dreadfully. This is the first time I felt so depressed in my life. If someone stabbed my with a knife right now, I wouldn’t mind. Tears were now dripping from my eyes and down to the cement floor, creating dark stains.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun wraps his arms above my waist, and…is hugging me? Ah, . My heart was now beating like 100 beats per second. I felt dark red blush appear on my pale cheeks. 

“Sungmin. Don’t you ever say that. You forgot about me. I don’t hate you and you are still my friend. So don’t say that you have no reason to live. Just hearing that hurts me.” Kyuhyun whispers to my ear. Oh my gosh Kyuhyun. You have to stop this. My heart just might explode.

As much as I love this, I try to struggle out of his arms. But he just squeezes me slightly tighter.

“Kyu………..what about Seohyun--” I got cut off my him.
“You know what? Who the cares for Seohyun, right now? Just forget about her…” Kyuhyun says firmly. We enjoy our “hugging” time together and then he finally lets go.

“Are you better now?” He asks.
“Uh, yeah….thanks…” I say slowly. I suddenly yawn as I cover mouth.
“Are you tired Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asks.
“Yeah, but I’ll wait to go home.” I tell him.
“Sungmin. It’s only 8 o’ clock. They won’t be here to get us out of here until in about 4 hours. Rest, Sungmin. You look like you need it.” He said.
“But how? Do I just lay on the floor?” I tell him. He thinks for a moment and suddenly he sits on the floor with his back against a wall with his legs in spread in front of him.

“Come here.” He demanded me.
“Uhm okay….” I slowly walk over to him and sit down next to him. He then pats his thigh.
“Put your head here.” He said. I was surprised and I blushed.
“w-what?” I say stuttering.
“Just put your head here Sungmin.” He pats it again and I laid down with my head facing above on his thigh. It was surprisingly comfortable. So much better than my pillow at home.
“Now, sleep!” He says.

I close my eyes and doze off. I have a feeling that Kyuhyun will be in my dreams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------KYUHYUN’S POV

After I told her to sleep, she was knocked out immediately. Wow, I guess she was really tired. Has she not been sleeping these days? She looked really thin and pale. But then again she said she was sick. I felt really bad.

With nothing to do, I just watch her in her sleep. Wow, that sounded really creepy. Anyways, I have never seen her face so up-close like this before. She looked really peaceful and angelic when sleeping. Everything about her was beautiful. Her deer-like eyes, her slightly pointed nose, and M-shaped lips, which was my favorite feature from her. It looked so………kissable. Wait, Kyuhyun. Did you just think that? Why would you do that?……………………Do you actually have feelings for her? No, it can’t be. Seohyun is my girlfriend. I can’t just abandon her.

I look at Sungmin’s body this time. Her dress was pink, which matches my suit. Which reminds me. I have to go punch Donghae later. Anyways, her dress had thin straps around her two shoulders , holding up her dress. The dress ran across her chest and down to her knees, flowing. It looked so y on her…..WHAT THE HELL KYUHYUN?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF ERT?!

Aside from that, she looked cold in such a small dress. And so I took of my black suit jacket and lay it on her. I then look down from her body, which was her toned legs. Okay, Kyuhyun. Your ert meter just went pass it‘s highest point. It has now broke. Anyways, I look at her feet. She was wearing white strapped high heels which fits well with her pretty feet. All of a sudden, I hear Sungmin talking.

“Kyu~” I look up and see Sungmin sleep-talking. I giggle at the sight.
“Kyuhyunnie~” She whispers. Kyuhyunnie? Is that a new nickname for me? Jokingly, I reply to the sleep-talking Sungmin.
“Yes, Sungminnie~?” I reply, mocking her.
“Kyuhyun~ Do you love me?” She said. I was shocked at what she said. Do I really love her? My eyes widen at the thought….Since I couldn’t think of what to say, I said:

“W-w-why, S-Sungmin?” I say stuttering. I look down an her sleeping face.
“Because………..because I……because I love you.” Sungmin finally whispered. I was so caught of guard, I jump a little as soon as she said it. Fortunately, that didn’t wake Sungmin up. She just groaned a little, then continued sleeping. Anyways, my heart was weirdly beating faster. My face was numb. Did she just confess to me? What should I do?…..I already have Seohyun as my lover. Arghhh~ why is this so complicated?! Okay Kyuhyun. Get your head straight now.

I love Seohyun.

I love Seohyun.

I love Seohyun

I love Seohyun,

I love Sungmin.

I love Seo--wait. Did I just say that I love Sungmin? I love Sungmin? Can that even go out right in a sentence? Okay “I” is my subject which is a noun. Which is also me, Kyuhyun. “Love” is my predicate which is my verb, which is to have a tender desire and affection for someone or something. “Sungmin” is my object, which is leaded to by my subject and predicate. That means that Sungmin is my love……In other words………………..I. Love. Sungmin………

Oh my in’ god………….

I love Sungmin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

“Hey! Wake up you sleepy love birds! It’s time to go!!!” I heard as someone was shaking me. I wake up crankily and saw Eunhyuk standing there who was shaking me with her hands. Beside her was Donghae.

I turn my head and saw Kyuhyun sleeping there peacefully, with my head still on his thigh and his heads laid on my arm. Seeing that Eunhyuk and Donghae were smiling at this, I quickly get up. Suddenly, a black jacket fell off of me. I noticed that it was Kyuhyun’s jacket since he wasn’t wearing one right now. 

“AWHHH~ ISN’T THAT SO CUTE~~~HE PUT HIS JACKET ON YOU WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING~” Eunhyuk blurted out.
“Shut up. Anyways, it was nice for him to do that. Now, go wake him up.” I say to her.
“Nope, and neither will Donghae.” Eunhyuk giggled.
“Why?!” I yell.
“Well, I want to see another KyuMin moment here, and you have to do it if you want to leave.” She said.
“Also, if I wake Kyuhyun up. He will punch me in the face.” Donghae said as he laughed.
I just groaned and slowly walked to the sleeping Kyuhuyn.

“Hey. Kyuhyun~” I whispered as I shake him gently on his shoulder. His slowly opened.
“Hey.” He said as he gave me a smile. I couldn’t help but give a smile back. His smile makes me feel like I’m in heaven.

“AWHHHH~ SO CUTEEE!!!!!” someone yelled. I look back and saw Donghae?
“Donghae? I wasn’t expecting you to say that” I said as I grab Kyuhyun’s hand to make him stand up.
“Sorry, but I couldn’t help it. Even though I’m in the high class, I act like a middle class.” He said as Eunhyuk punched his shoulder. “Ow! What was that for, baby?” He gave Eunhyuk a frown. Eunhyuk just rolled her eyes and went back to me and Kyuhyun.

“Anyways~ Since both of you are awake now~, are you guys……together?” Eunhyuk mischievously said with anticipating eyes. I blush and look at Kyuhyun. He just gave me a surprised look. It can’t be. He still has Seohyun.

“No…….” I say with a hint of sadness, but not so much for anyone to notice.
“BUT, YOU GUYS WERE SO CUDDLY WHEN SLEEPING~~~” Eunhyuk yelled. 
“It must be a misunderstanding. She was just tired” Kyuhyun said.
“HMPF.” She yelled out. Then, she turns to Donghae.
“DONGHAE! YOU SAID OPERATION KYUMIN WOULD WORKK!” Eunhyuk yelled at her boyfriend.
“Sorry sweetie. It works every time though……” He said as he hugged Eunhyuk. “OH! I KNOW!” He suddenly yelled.

“Hey Kyuhyun.” Donghae turns to Kyuhyun. “Sorry to say, but I saw that Seohyun was cheating on you during the dance. She and Yonghwa were cuddling and such. What kind of girlfriend is her?!” Donghae explained to Kyuhyun. After Donghae said that, my blood boiled. How dare she cheat on Kyuhyun!! I wanted to punch her in the face right now. I was furious.

“Kyu! Donghae is right!! What kind of girlfriend does that to you?! You….you s-should break up with her!” I yell. I was expecting Kyuhyun to have a sad face but he didn’t. Instead he turns to me.

“It’s okay Sungmin. I was planning to break up with her tomorrow even before you said that.” He told me with a smirk. Instead of being furious now, I felt like celebrating. I was now very happy. In my mind, it was “WOOOOOHOOOOO~~~ YAYYY!!!! I HAVE A CHANCE WITH KYUHYUN NOW!!!!”

“Really? That’s good then.” I say to him, smiling.
“Yep. Thanks for being protecting for me though.” He smiled. I blushed.

“Awh~ What a cute KyuMin moment….Anyways lets go home naoo~” Eunhyuk said as she grabbed Donghae’s hand and starting walking. I look at Kyuhyun and then we began walking out of the school. I suddenly see Yesung and Ryeowook on the grass, throwing pieces of it at each other playfully. 

“Aww~ Aren’t they cute, Kyuhyun?” I whisper to him.
“Yeah. But it’s weird for a high-class to date a low-class.” He told me.
“Don’t say that Kyu! It doesn’t matter what class you’re in to fall in love.” I told him as we look at YeWook. I suddenly had the urge to just run up to them and say hi. And so I did.

“HAYY WOOKIEE~” I yell loudly at the YeWook couple.
“Oh! Uhhh~~ Hi Sungmin…..What are you doing here…?” She said as she backed away from Yesung.
“Don’t lie to me. You guys are dating aren’t you?” I say to them both.
“………….yeah-” I cut her off.
“--YAYYY~~ You guys are so cute together~. Anyways, I haven’t introduced myself yet to Yesung.” I turn to him. “Hi my name is Sungmin. I’m Ryeowook’s friend!” I smile at him.
“Hey~ I know you. You’re that girl that is rivals with my friend, Kyuhyun, right?” He asks.
“Uhh~ but we’re friends now. So no need to worry.” I say as I look at Kyuhyun far back to us. He just waved as I wave back.
“You guys are cute together also.” Ryeowook suddenly said.
“Yeah, you guys should start dating.” Yesung followed. I blush a dark red.
“No! no! We’re just friends! FRIENDS~ CHINGOO~AMIGOS~~You know?” I say stuttering.
“………….You like him don’t you?” Ryeowook said as she narrowed her eyes. I blush darker.
“NO! AND BYE!” I yell at them, running back to Kyuhyun.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked me.
“Oh. It’s nothing. Anyways, what happened to EunHae?” I ask him
“They had to go. Speaking of which, we should too. Come on.” He said.

We both walk home silently. Finally, Kyuhyun speaks.
“Did you have a good time tonight? Even though we were just locked in a closet?” He laughed.
“Ahaha~ Yeah, that was funny. EunHae trying to get us together.” I say to him.
“Also, when you were sleeping, you were talking to me,” He said,
“Really?! Omg what did I say?!” I yell, embarrassed.
“You said some…….pretty interesting things….” He confessed. I finally see my home and we stop in front of it.

“Oh really……don’t believe in the things I said then! All of it are lies.” I told him, even though I didn’t know what I was saying in my sleep.
“Oh…..okay………………..” Kyuhyun said. Why did he look so disappointed and sad all of a sudden? I felt guilty in that second. “Anyways, I have to go now Sungmin….I’ll see you tomorrow…..” He said bluntly as he left. I just stare at the image of him fading away. Did I hurt his feelings?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

I turn around and start to walk home, not looking at Sungmin’s face. I remember the exact words Sungmin told me in her sleep:

“Because I love you”

I remembered that I would always cherish that moment because it was the time that I realize I loved her back too. But now that she said that it was all lies, I start getting depressed. My face is now dark and dull.

Sungmin, why do you have to be so complicated?