I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 9, part a)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:

I smile to her and start to leave the bedroom. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my hand. I turn around and see Sungmin, holding onto it.

“What’s wrong Sungmin?” I ask her.
“………..Stay here with me.” She suddenly says.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

“Huh?” I couldn’t believe what she just said.
“This may be weird but can you sleep with me? For tonight?” she says slowly. My heart suddenly starts beating faster. 
“Uhm….” I nervously say.
“Please, Kyuhyun? I’m just really brain-washed after what happened today. I don’t want to be alone.” She says with pleading eyes. I have no choice but to say yes.
“S-Sure, Sungmin…” I stutter while slowly laying down on the bed with her, underneath the blanket. My back is faced to her.
“Thanks.” She replies. 
“No problem. Now go to sleep, okay?” I tell her.
“Mhm~” She finished.

I look behind me, and see Sungmin already fast asleep. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I wish I could do this everyday……..Okay Mr. Creep Kyuhyun. Stop. Anyways, I turn back and closed my eyes. Instead of being asleep right now, all I think is Sungmin. I try hard to go to sleep, but I just couldn’t. Everywhere I see Sungmin. And finally after 3 hours of struggling to go to sleep…………………………I am still not asleep. I didn’t know why. Is it because I keep thinking about Sungmin? I keep wondering if she has the same feelings for me………I turn my body now to face Sungmin. She’s still sleeping comfortably.

Suddenly, Sungmin’s arm was wrapping around my waist. My heart was beating faster again. Ugh. I think Sungmin wants to use me as a teddy bear now. She then pulls me closer to her. Our faces are now inches apart. I think the whole world can hear my heartbeat now. I blushed a tomato red. This was too close for comfort, but I think I liked it.

“Kyuhyun~” Sungmin says in a husky voice. Oh no. Is she sleep-talking again? Before, I say anything, I already had everything planned. Quickly, I get my phone from under my pillow and put the voice recording application on. 
“Yes Sungmin?” I reply.
“You know that I love you, right?” She said. Again, I was caught off guard. I was now shaking and red. I inhale and exhale heavily and continued.
“Yes, Sungmin. I know that.” I say calmly as I smile slightly.
“Do you love me back?” She asked. I was getting very hot right now. I tried my best to stay calm. My heart beat felt like it was gonna explode.

“…………………..Yes. Yes, Sungmin. I do love you back. I love you Sungmin.” I say to her seriously, while looking at the sleeping Sungmin. I quietly stop recording the conversation on my phone and saved it. 
“Mm~ I don’t believe you~” Sungmin pouted.
“Really?” I reply to her. I can’t believe I am talking to her as if she was awake now. It just feels so comfortable releasing all my feelings to her, without her even knowing it.

I hesitated at first, but I did it. Yep, I did it. I slowly closed the gap between us and placed my lips on hers. Yep, I, Cho Kyuhyun, kissed Lee Sungmin. It felt so wrong, but so right. It was like heaven when I kissed her. I can’t believe I did this. I slowly release the kiss and look at her. 

“Mmkay~ I believe you know~ Goodnight, Kyu~” Sungmin finished.
“Goodnight, Min.” I smile and I finally close my eyes and go to sleep. I was finally able to give my real feelings to her. Too bad she was just sleeping……I wonder if I can actually confess to her one day….. But how? I opened my eyes and reached for my phone. 

I think I have an idea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

I wake up and I feel so refreshed. I feel so happy right now but I don’t know why. I also had a weird dream last night. I confessed to Kyuhyun and he actually said he loved me back and kissed me. It felt so real. *sigh* I hope this dream comes true. I then realize I’m still in Kyuhyun’s home. Ah~ so embarrassing when I asked him to sleep with me. Speaking of which, I turn around and see him there, sleeping like an angel.

I just wanted to stare at him all day…….okay that was creepy. Anyways, I just look at his facial features. His big eyes, his perfectly shaped nose, and his curved up lips. Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s eyes fluttered open. I quickly closed mines and pretend that I was sleeping because it would have been embarrassing if he caught me staring at him.

“Ah~ She’s still sleeping?” I heard him whisper. Omg, I’m not gonna lie but his voice sounds so soothing and y right now. Suddenly, he brushed my hair away from my eyes. , I’m blushing.

“Huh? Why is her cheeks so red?” Kyuhyun said, noticing my blushing cheeks. He then felt my warm cheeks. My heart was now beating faster. No!!! Kyuhyun!! Stop!!!~

“Is she sick?” He says. *sigh* What a relief. At least I wasn’t rattled out of my feelings for Kyuhyun. He let go of my cheeks.
“. 10 AM? We’re late for school.” He then says. OMGGGG?!?!?!! 10 AM?!!! MY PERFECT ATTENDENCE AT SCHOOLL!!!!!! NOOOOO IT’S RUINEEDDD~ I couldn’t help but to just immediately open my eyes and run out of bed. But that didn’t come out right. I tripped over Kyuhyun’s Starcraft game case and fell down on my side. It hurt so much. Ugh, why am I so clumsy nowadays?
I was now on the floor of Kyuhyun’s bedroom, like a dead dog.

“Ow…….” I whined.
“Sungmin, were you awake the whole time?” Kyuhyun asked, hovering over me. My eyes widen. , busted.
“…………..Sorry……..” I said, still lying on the floor.
“Haha~ It’s okay~” Kyuhyun smiled. “Now, here. Get up.” He said as he grabbed my body and held my up.
“Let’s get ready for school now” He said to me. Man. School. Ugh~ It always ruins my KyuMin moments.
“…..okay….” I say slowly.

And so we decide that, Kyuhyun would get ready in his own house and I would walk back to mine. After that, we would both walk to school together.

I walked back to my own house and got ready. After awhile, Kyuhyun rang the door bell.

“Are you ready for school?” He said, all dressed up in his uniform. Damn. I never knew a guy could look so good in a school uniform.
“Mhm! Let’s go!” I said, as I close my door, and we both start walking. It was silent at first then Kyuhyun spoke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

“So, are you still okay from yesterday?” I ask her.
“Yeah, thanks Kyu for helping me.” She smiled at me.
“No problem, but are you sure? Do you want me to deal with that little who kissed you ?” I said to her.
“Kyuhyun, I’m okay.” she laughed.
“Really? I can beat him up for you.” I told her. 
“Kyuhyun, seriously. I’m not a child anymore.” she narrowed her eyes at me.
“But--” I got cut off. Sungmin suddenly holds my hand. I got surprised. Argh~ my heartbeat won’t slow down.

“W-what are you doing?” I stutter.
“Kyuhyun, I said it was okay. You don‘t need to protect me.” She smiles. 
“…..Okay…….” I say slowly. 
“Keke~ We haven’t done this for so long, huh?” She says.
“What? What do you mean?” I ask. So many things are in my head, I can’t even think.
“Remember? We had to practice for the skinship part of our duet a month ago.” she told me.
“Oh! Oh yeah….” I said shaking. I mean, I held her hands plenty of times before, but why do I feel so nervous? Oh yeah. I remember now. I love her.

She then starts to swing our hands back and forth. We look at each other and laugh. And so, for the whole walk to school, all we did was hold each others hands back and forth. We even forgot that we were late to school because we were having a nice time with each other. As I said before, when I’m with her, it was like heaven.

Then we arrived at school. Damn it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SUNGMIN’S POV

We go into the school, and go to our lockers. On the way there, in the hallways, we see a teacher and I bowed slightly to her. She just gave us dirty looks. I wonder why?……….I look down and saw that we were still holding hands. Oh. We both laughed and let go of each other’s hands and separate to go to our lockers.
Once we were done getting our stuff, we both head to Science.

“Good morning…….” I say to Mr. Choi. The whole class looked at us.
“Ms. Lee and Mr. Cho. Why are you late?” He glared at us.
“Uh--” I get cut off.
“Never mind that. You two. Just go to your seats and read chapters 11-6 in the 2005 textbook.” Mr. Choi said.

We both go to our seats. Kyuhyun’ seat was next to Donghae’s and mines was next to Eunhyuk. I sit in my seat and get the textbook out and start to read.
“PSSSSSTTT~ SUNGMIN~~~” Eunhyuk whispered to me. I turn to her.
“WHAT~” I whisper back.
“WHY WERE YOU LATE TODAYY~~ THAT’S NOT LIKE YOUU~” She whispers.
“I OVERSLEPT.” I reply.
“BUT WHY WAS KYUHYUN LATE TOO~HMMM?” She asked. I paused. Oh .
“KAKAKA~ WHY AREN’T YOU TELLING ME LEE SUNGMINN~” She mocked me. I had no choice but to tell her. She was my best friend, anyways.
“I--” I get cut off when Mr. Choi “SSSHHHH”ed me.
“I tell you later!” I whispered to Eunhyuk. I glared at her, as she was smirking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------KYUHYUN’S POV

As I was reading the textbook, Donghae passes me a note. I gave him a weird look, but he just mouthed “Open it!” I did what he said and opened it.

“Why were you late today, hmm? With Sungmin too? Hmm~ Something smells fishy here~” Donghae’s note read. I write something back.
“I just overslept, okay? She just happened to oversleep too, so we just walked to school together. It seems like the only “fishy” thing here is you. Right, HaeFish?” I wrote back. He read it and gave me a mischievous look. 
“You’re right. I’m the only real “fishy” here anyways. Haha~ Anyways, I don’t believe you. I’m on to you Cho Kyuhyun.” He wrote back. I just rolled my eyes and write something.
“Whatever. Anyways, what happened to that Kibum friend of yours?” I wrote. I almost broke my pencil while writing that since I hate that little so much.
“He’s in the bathroom right now. Why?” Donghae wrote. I smirk while reading the note.
“Looks like I’m going to the bathroom, then. Got some business to do. Okay, that didn’t come out right.” I write back. I stand up, get a pass, and head to the bathroom.

Just a little chat with Kibum, no?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

Finally, Science was over and it was time for free period. I head to study hall and sat with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Hey EunHae~” I greeted the couple as I sat down.
“Hi Cow Cow~” “Hey Sungmin” Eunhyuk and Donghae said.
I start to look everywhere for “someone”. Okay, I’ll just say it. I wonder where Kyuhyun was. I just saw him in Science………….
“Looking for your boyfriend, Ms. Lee?” Eunhyuk smiled.
“Shut up. He isn’t my boyfriend……..” I said sadly.
“Yet.” Donghae followed. Eunhyuk giggled. I just frowned at Donghae.

Minutes after, I finally see Kyuhyun walking through the door of study hall. I brighten after seeing him. I felt like it has been days since I saw him. It was like sorrow without him……Man, how am I suppose to live without him? He sat down next to me and smiled. I smile back.

“Awh~ Two lovebirds reunited~” Eunhyuk teased us. I glared at her. I just tried to ignore her.
“Anyways, Kyuhyun. Where were you during Science?” I ask him.
“Oh, I was just doing some business with a friend…” He replied with an evil smirk.
“Okay. Something’s up. Tell me now.” I narrow my eyes at him. Suddenly, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and saw Kibum. Bruised up with a black eye covered with an ice pack. His cheek was covered with a large bandage. My eyes widen.

“Oh my Shisus. Kibum, what happened to you?!” Donghae exclaimed.
“Oh……I-I just fell down t-the stairs. Heh.” Kibum stuttered. He looked nervous. “And Sungmin. Sorry about yesterday. I won’t be bothering you guys anymore. I switched classes, so you guys won’t see me anymore…….B-bye.” Kibum said as he hurriedly left, leaving me dumbfounded. 

I turn to Kyuhyun and saw that he was glaring at Kibum as he left the door. Something is wrong here, hmm~ Kyuhuyn had some “business” to do with “someone” That must have been with Kibum!

“Okay, what did you do?” I ask him, curiously.
“What!? I didn’t do anything!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, with a smile.
“…………..You did that to Kibum, didn’t you?” I told him.
“……………………..maybe.” Kyuhyun muttered. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

“Okay, you guys. I’m confused.” Eunhyuk suddenly said. I sighed. I turn to Eunhyuk and Donghae and tell them the whole incident with Kibum. But I left out why me and Kyuhyun were late to school though……hoping they wouldn’t notice.

“OMG, THAT FREAKIN KIBUM. IT’S A GOOD THING THAT KYUHYUN GAVE HIM A PIECE OF HIS OWN MIND. DONGHAE. YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHEN MAKING FRIENDS, OKAY?” Eunhyuk yelled.
“Sorry, sweetie…..and sorry Sungmin. I shouldn’t have trusted Kibum with you guys.” Donghae said.
“It’s okay Donghae.” I smiled at him.
“Thanks. But you didn’t tell us why you guys were late to school?……” Donghae narrowed his eyes at us. Damn it. They remembered.

“…………….” Kyuhyun and I stay silent. Suddenly, the bell rings.
“OH LOOK. FREE PERIOD IS OVER. LET’S GO KYUHYUN.” I say quickly as I help Kyuhyun get up and leave study hall, walkng quickly.
“HEY WAIT!” I heard Eunhyuk yell. Me and Kyuhyun separate to go to lunch. Oh no. How am I suppose to hide from her?

I head to the cafeteria and decide to sit somewhere besides my usual seat, since I’m trying to hide from Eunhyuk. I quickly scan the cafeteria and saw the YeWook couple, sitting at a table. I ran over to their table and sat down.

“HI RYEOWOOK AND YESUNG.” I say nervously, watching out for EunHae.
“Uhmm, hi Sungmin….” Ryeowook greeted me. Yesung just stared at me with a dumbfounded look.
“Uh…..is there anything wrong, Sungmin?” Ryeowook asked me.
“OH NONONO~ JUST WANTED TO SAY HI.” I was looking carefully for EunHae. Once there was no sight of them, I had a sigh of relief. 
“Sungmin, what just happened?” Yesung asked. I finally look at them normally.
“Hm? Oh, I was just looking at the cafeteria. Never knew it looked this beautiful” I said.
“Okay, Sungmin. You’re weird meter just went pass the Yesung section.” Ryeowook said to me. 
“Hey!” Yesung yelled out.
“Haha~ just kidding~ I love you~” Ryeowook laid her head on Yesung’s shoulder.

Awh~ this was so cute looking at them like this. It was so sweet. I wish this was me and Kyuhyun…..
Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder. Oh no. I slowly turn around and see Eunhyuk there. With beaming eyes.

“Found you~” Eunhyuk creepily said. She pulled me out of my seat and dragged me somewhere.
“NOO~~ HELPP~~~” I yelled out to the YeWook couple. They just stared at me, as I disappear from the cafeteria. 

Eunhyuk finally let me go and I realize that we were outside now.
“Okay, Sungmin. Tell me what happened yesterday. Now.” Eunhyuk narrowed her eyes. I had no choice but to tell her. I told her everything. From when Kibum kissed me and to when I woke up in Kyuhyun’s bed.

“………….OMGOMGOGMGOMG~~ YOU GUYS SLEPT WITH EACH OTHER!!!??! THAT’S SO CUTEEE~~ AND YOU WENT TO KYUHYUN FOR COMFORT?!! AND YOU HUGGED HIM~~~AWHHHH~” she yelled out. I just frown.
“………..are you guys together then?!” she whispered to me with anxious eyes.
“No, Eunhyuk. We’re not together……..and I bet we will never will be! Hoong~” I cried out. Kyuhyun never had the same feelings for me. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

During lunch, I tried to watch out for Donghae. I even sat with my fan girls at the Kyutie table. They kept asking for photos and autographs. I swore some of them even tried to get a lock of my hair. Crazy fan girls.
Donghae caught me anyways, and he dragged me to the auditorium. I then released everything on what happened last night. Including the part where I kissed Sungmin in her sleep.

“…………Oh my god dude. So do you love her?” He asked, with amazed eyes.
“….Yeah…” I sighed.
“That’s awesome, man!” He exclaimed.
“But I don’t know if she loves me back. Even though she said it in her sleep. She said before that it was all lies.” I said.
“I don’t know~ maybe you should ask her.” Donghae suggested.
“Well, I was gonna confess to her……..” I said to him.
“Really? When?” He asked.
“I have everything planned out but I don’t know when to do it.” I told him.
“Today?” He said. I jumped up. I was surprised.
“Why so quick?” I ask him.
“You can’t just keep waiting, Kyuhyun. You’ll have to do it sooner or later. Anyways, last period is gonna start. Good luck.” Donghae said as he left.

I hope this works.