I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (prologue)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

Hi, my name is Sungmin and I attend SM High. Now, I must tell you that this school is crazy. Let me give you a tour on how this school works:

There are three ranks:

-Lowest class: nerds, no friends, 4Ds, etc. They won’t be appearing a lot here so don’t bother.

-Middle class: The normal ones. That’s right. The average joes. The ones who go to school, do their work, then go home, repeating this every day. I am one of those people along with my best friend Eunhyuk.

High class: The jocks, the cool cats, populars, etc. This is the category I hate the most. They consist of people like Yesung, Donghae, and the person who I absolutely hate the most in my life….Cho Kyuhyun. Oh how I hate that little . He is the most popular in our school, the “one who is most loved by the girls”, the “school hottie”, etc. In our school, he is like a celebrity. Getting gifts, letters, stalked by fan girls, etc.

Now why do I hate the “oh-so amazing” Cho Kyuhyun? Well, here’s the story:


I was a new student at SM High two years ago, when I was a sophomore. I was getting introduced to my homeroom class by our teacher. She then told me to sit next to this boy, who’s name was, of course, Cho Kyuhyun. I politely sat down next to him. 

“Hello!” I said to him. 
“Whatever.” He coldly replied.
Ugh that was so rude. I thought.

Lunch time came, and since I made no friends yet, I was forced to sit with Kyuhyun at the “cool table”

“Can I sit with you guys?” I asked to the group.

Making weird and disgusted faces at me, they said “Uhhh, sure?” I sat down next to Kyuhyun, and nicely said “Hi Kyuhyun!” He stared at me and asked “Do I know you? Oh yeah, you’re that new girl in homeroom. Sun Chip , right?”

“No, it’s Sungmin.” I replied, a little angry.
“Wow, big difference” He sarcastically and coldly said.

The whole group laughed, while I’m just sitting there offended. Since I am a woman that has pride, I came back with “What if I called you ‘Q-Tip’ huh? There’s no difference right?” 

“You shouldn’t be saying that since we’re letting you sit at this table” Kyuhyun replied.
“Fine, I’ll leave then.” I stood up vigorously, and started to walk away, not knowing I left my lunch. Kyuhyun noticed the forbidden lunch and decided to “give it back” to me. 

“Sun Chip! You forgot your lunch!” Kyuhyun yelled to me. He took the plate and walked towards me. I turned around, and BLAM! The lunch plate, that’s containing very soggy kimchi and one bowl of seaweed soup blasted all over me, as Kyuhyun “accidentally” bumped in to me, causing the plate to flip. The whole cafeteria busted in laughter, including that Kyuhyun.

I was furious and screamed “OH MY IN SHISUS KYUHYUN. HOW COULD YOU!” My unifrom was now drenched in stinky kimchi and slimy seaweed soup.

Kyuhyun was just standing there, laughing his off. For revenge, I grabbed someone’s lunch (who also becomes my best friend in the future, Eunhyuk), and poured it all over Kyuhyun. This time instead of just kimchi and soup, it’s kimchi, soup, and strawberry milk. Oh yeah. Kyuhyun’s evil smile and laughter has now become a frustrated mess. Now, the cafeteria is laughing at both of us.

“WHAT THE ?! YOU’RE GOING TO ING PAY FOR THIS, SUNGMIN” Kyuhyun screamed.

“Karma’s a . Appreciate it. And thank you for finally using my real name, Q-Tip” I then walked away, out of Kyuhyun’s sight.

And that my friends, was the start of Sungmin/Kyuhyun’s warfare.