I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 3)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:
Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist, then I suddenly stop crying. I realized that Kyuhyun is…..back-hugging me? 

Yes, Kyuhyun. In this situation, “Ack, .” is definitely right.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“K-Kyuhyun….This is quite uncomfortable…” I hesitantly said to him. Actually it was very comfortable. Kyuhyun’s warmth was like magic. B-BECAUSE NO ONE HAS HUGGED ME FOR SO LONG. YEAH. 
He just stayed silent while back-hugging me. His head fit perfectly as it laid on my shoulder. 

We stayed like that for about less than 10 minutes but definitely more than 5. People were passing by staring at us. And why do I feel like someone was watching us? Meh, never mind that. The situation is that enemies are hugging each other….ugh, so complicated. I took a glance of Kyuhyun behind me and he was just closing his eyes….oh how his face looked so beautiful…..BEACUAUSE EVERY ONE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY. YEAH. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL RIGHT?!

Finally, after my tears dried up, Kyuhyun let go of me. 

“Hey, are you okay now?” He said as he looked at me with a worried face.
“U-uh yeah. Let’s just get to the library, okay?” I said while looking at everywhere besides Kyuhyun.
“Mmkay, good. Let’s go, Sun Chip” 

He grabbed my hand again and started walking. Why is my heart beating so fast? Maybe because we were walking too fast? I ask him:

“Hey, Kyuhyun. Can you slow down?” I asked him slowly.
“Oh sorry!” Kyuhyun said as he paced down his walking. My heart still didn’t slow down. “And this is the only day I’m being nice to you alright, Sun Chip? I still hate you, you know?” 

My heart sunk like a heavy rock in water. I felt…..hurt? OMG WHY ARE BEING LIKE THIS SUNGMIN! *slaps myself in my mind* I can’t just get sad like this! I am a strong woman!

“Well!……I HATE YOU TOO! HMPH.” I angrily say to him and snap his hand off of mine. I walked faster ahead of him.
“What the hell are you doing? We’re suppose to practice.” He says to me as he grabs my hand again. My hands suddenly gets warmer.
“Whatever. Just letting you know I strongly hate you, .” I cursed at him.
“Ditto.” Kyuhyun blankly replied.

We finally got to the library and go inside, of course, still holding hands. We go to my favorite librarian, Ms. Park, to ask her where to find Social Behavior books. Now, Mrs. Park is one of my favorite people in the world. She’s very nice and helps me a lot in school work. If she went to school with me, she could have been one of my best friends along with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook.

“Hi Ms. Park!” I greet her.
“Why hello Sungmin! And you must be?” She says looking at Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyun immida” Kyuhyun says to her politely as he does a 90 degree bow. Tch, Q-Tip does have some manners. 
“Ooh so polite Kyuhyun! Ah~ Sungmin! You didn’t tell me you got a boyfriend! He‘s so nice” Ms. Park says to me. I was caught off guard.
“Uhmm, I’m sorry, what?” I said to her as I widen my eyes. Kyuhyun looked surprised too. “What makes you think that?” I said as I fake a laugh.
“Well, aren’t you guys lovers? You guys are holding hands!” Ms. Park says as she points to our hands which was clearly wrapped with each other. We didn’t even notice that we were still holding hands, since it was so comfortable. B-BECAUSE I HAVEN’T HELD SOMEONE’S HAND FOR SO LONG…Y-YEAH. Me and Kyuhyun quickly let go of each other’s hands.

“OH THAT. We were just--” I said as I got cut off.
“--No need to be so shy Sungmin!” Ms. Park exclaimed.
“BUT--” I said shortly as I got cut off be her again.
“--SUNGMIN. It’s okay! Now Kyuhyun, since you’re such a nice boy, I will accept you to be Sungmin’s boyfriend! Keke~” Ms. Park said to us.

Kyuhyun and the word “nice” being used into the same sentence? What a joke. 

“So what did you two ‘lovers’ need here at the library? Hehe~” Ms. Park giggled.
“Just some books on Social Behavior.” I sighed as we give up on trying to say we are not lovers.
“Oh, it’s right over there next to the Romance and Love books!” Ms. Park giggled even more.
“MS. PARK!” I yelled at her quietly since it is still a library.
“Keke, sorry. Anyways, it’s over there in between the 13-15 section” She points to a section.
“Thanks, Ms. Park” I thanked her.

We head to that section and looked at the books on Social Behavior. Kyuhyun and I scanned the books’ titles. I saw titles like “Social Environment: How it affects us”, “Personal Space”, etc. Ugh, these are all so boring. Then, one title caught my eye: “Romantic Relationships Effects” My curiosity broke in and take the book out of the shelf. I glance at Kyuhyun to see if he was looking. Instead, he was looking at a book that was called “Online Gaming and How It Affects Our Social Lives” Ugh, Starcraft freak. Anyways, I made sure he wasn’t going to look at me and started reading the book.

I chose the book because, honestly, I have never been in a relationship before. I did like and maybe love some people before, but never had an actual boyfriend. Anyways, it said:

“Stages in Love:

Relationship Avoidance - “I have no desire to love”
Meeting and Dating- “I want to find someone to love”
Exclusivity- “I think I am in love”
Commitment- “This is definitely love”
Keeping- “I wish to keep this love”
Breaking- “I don’t love this person anymore””

“Wow, this book is really interesting.” I thought to myself. Secretly, I get a piece of paper out and write all of these stages down and put it back into my pocket. Right after putting the note into my pocket, I heard a voice whispering “What the hell are you reading?” Oh god. It’s Kyuhyun.

I quickly scramble to put the book back. 

“Uh what?” I say to him, thinking that he didn’t see the title of the book.
“Romantic relationships, eh?” Kyuhyun said as I gulped. 

He slowly got closer to me. I slowly got smaller. 

“Tell me.” He whispered. “Who do you like?”
I widen my eyes due to the shock of that question. “Uh-uhh. No one!” I quickly say. But it was true. I didn’t like anyone at the moment. Well, at least I think so….I don’t know.

“Hm. Yeah, whatever. But, I’m on to you Sun Chip. I know you like someone. ” He said as he gave me a evil smirk. “Anyways, I think we should pick this one called “Social Environment: How it Affects Us”

Great, he chose one of the boring topics. But I could care less. All I want is a perfect grade. We check out the book at the register and headed out of the library. It was now 9:30 PM.

“Sun Chip, where do you live?” Kyuhyun asked me. 
“Ew, why would you wanna know, stalker?” I nonchalantly say to him.
“Fine, go walk home by yourself in the dark ,and get jumped by es then” Kyuhyun said as he walked passed me. I then noticed that he walks home in the same direction as me. UGH. Since, I have to get home, I start walking . Of course, Kyuhyun is in front of me. Kyuhyun looks behind him and saw me walking. He turns around.

“Why are you stalking me?” Kyuhyun says to me.
“I’m not stalking you, stupid. I just live in the same direction as you” I hesitantly say.

In the end, we just walk with each other home. I see my house and start to say goodbye to him.

“Anyways, bye Q-Tip.” I said to him. “And also here’s your jacket” I took off his jacket that he put around me before and hand it back to him.
“Don’t need it. You keep it.” he said to me.
“What? What do I do with it?” I stared at him, confusingly.
“I don’t know! Wear it when you’re cold! Use it to wipe the floors! Feed it to your dog! I don’t care, Sungmin. Whatever, bye” He said as he starts walking to his home.
“Tch. Someone has issues” I muttered.

I go into my apartment, and put the jacket neatly onto a chair. And yes, I do live alone. My parents are in Japan now doing some business stuff. Anyways, I stare at the jacket for awhile. I have seen so many sides of Kyuhyun today. Sad, worried, angry, relief, etc.

“Kyuhyun. You are one weird and interesting guy” I sighed.

And so throughout my whole week, all I did was the things I did today. Go to school, do work, go to the library with Kyuhyun, hold….uh hands with Kyuhyun, etc. Before I knew it, Friday was finally over. And next week will finally be December. I just stayed home on Satuday, then Sunday came.

While I was walking home from the library at night, someone suddenly cupped my mouth and brought me into a dark alley. Oh no. Usually in the movies, if someone gets dragged into a dark alley, something’s bad is gonna happen. Anyways, I tried screaming for help. I open my eyes and saw a group of 6 girls. 

“You !” One of them say and kicks me right into the stomach. It hurt bad. Very bad. “You better stay away from Kyu oppa! Or we will kill you!” Another says as she punched me in the jaw. Great, Kyuties. I collapsed onto the cold, wet alley floor. I wanted to use my martial arts and kick their asses, but I was too weak.

“We all have seen you with Kyuhyun oppa in the past week. GOING TO PLACES WITH EACH OTHER, HOLDING HANDS, AND EVEN HUGGING EACH OTHER AT THAT TIME. You are really a , aren’t you?” A Kyutie says.

2 of them grabbed one of my arms each and held my up as I was getting beat by the other girls. Blood and bruises started to cover my whole body. 

“In order to prevent yourself from getting yourself even more hurt, I suggest you do the things I say. First is to get a new partner in Science class. Second, is to quit from doing that duet with Kyuhyun. Third, is to not come to school, for the WHOLE week. This will tell us that you have confirmed our directions. And don’t worry. We will tell the teachers that you have a vacation or something. And lastly, is to never have contact with Kyuhyun oppa again. If we ever see you touch, talk, or even take a glance at him, we will hunt you down.”

I finally have the strength to say something. “And what if I don’t? I’m not afraid to beat the out of you in’ fan girls” A girl then kicks me at the shin causing me to wince.

“True. But we’re not afraid of you or your stupid martial arts either. If you hurt us, we will hurt your friends too. Including Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. And you do realize that there are about a hundred Kyuties at school, right? All of them hate you and they would gang up on you anytime. And you better keep this a secret. Don‘t you dare tell anyone including Kyuhyun.”

“Damn” I thought.

Anyways, we have to go see what Kyuhyun’s schedules are now. You better listen to what we said carefully, you ” They let go of me, and throw me onto the floor again. 

I get up weakly and start to limp home. Of course, people were staring at me wondering “Why is she covered in blood and bruises?” Too bad, no one actually helped me, since I live in such a ed up community.

I weakly get into my apartment, closed the door without locking it, and fell onto the ground, wincing at pain and staining the floor with blood. I look up and saw that Kyuhyun’s jacket was still there hanging from a chair. 

I sighed and said “I’m sorry Kyuhyun. But I have no other choice.”

No other in’ choice.