I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 4)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:
I weakly get into my apartment, closed the door without locking it, and fell onto the ground, wincing at pain and staining the floor with blood. I look up and saw that Kyuhyun’s jacket was still there hanging from a chair. 

I sighed and said “I’m sorry Kyuhyun. But I have no other choice.”

No other in’ choice. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

Ugh, why is the weekend so short? Anyways, I head to school early in the morning today which is Monday. Weirdly, I have always been going to school early now, after I have been assigned with Sungmin for the science fair project.

I go into homeroom expecting Sungmin and Eunhyuk gossiping again. I go into the door, preparing myself to harass Sungmin again, but…….she’s not there? I only saw Eunhyuk sitting alone looking at through the window. Eunhyuk looked at her side and saw me.

“Oh Kyuhyun. Hi. Did you see Sungmin? I have been waiting for her for like 20 minutes now.” Eunhyuk asked me.
“I’m wondering the same thing….she usually never misses a day of school. And we have our duet practice today too.” I said disappointingly…..wait, why am I getting disappointed? I hate Sungmin. I have been waiting everyday for her to miss school so I won’t see her. Instead of feeling happy, why am I feeling a bit…sad? Ugh, Kyuhyun. Maybe online gaming can affect your social environment…..

“Hmm. That‘s weird…..wait….do you MISS her?” Eunhyuk said to me narrowing her eyes.
“What? Hell no.” I say, trying to be as blunt as I can.
“HEHE, I know you’re lying Kyuhyun! I sense some disappointment in your talking!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Damn, busted. 

“Just shut up, mmkay? Anyways, have any guesses on where Sungmin might be?” I ask her.
“She’s probably sick of something”
“Sick? Well, we have been going to the library at night these days and it gets really cold….ugh…Why hasn’t she been wearing my jacket I gave her?” I say to myself, forgetting Eunhyuk was there too.

“OH MY GOSH~ Library dates and giving her your jacket?!! Why hasn’t Sungmin told me about these stuff!!?!” Eunhyuk screamed. “SO CUTEEE!!!!! You guys are meant to be with each other! I knew you guys would be friends! NO. LOVERS! HEHEHE~”

“ W-WHAT. N-NO. WE’RE NOT L-LOVERS NEITHER FRIENDS. WE HATE EACH OTHER!” I backfired at her.
“OH WHAT’S THAT I HEAR?! STUTTERING?! OMG. YOU. YOU LIKE SUNGMIN! NO YOU LOVE HER!” Eunhyuk pointed at me, smiling like a creep.
“SHUT UP EUNHYUK. G-GO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR DONGHAE!” I yell at her.
“Hey, I’ll confess something right now to make me the bigger person in this situation.” Eunhyuk calmly said.
“And what is that?” I look at her with narrow eyes.

“……………………………..............................................I. LIKE. DONGHAE. There! I said it!” Eunhyuk said smirking.

“WHAT? YOU-YOU LIKE DONGHAE?!…….” I said shockingly. 
“YEP! See Kyuhyun? I can actually open up my feelings unlike you. You’re just too chicken to admit it” Eunhyuk nonchalantly said. Damn, it. At this rate, she’s gonna win me over. I have to think of something quick. Seconds later, a wide smirk appears on my face.

“So you like Donghae, right?…..How would you feel if……..I told Donghae that?” I say to her confidently.
“HUH?” She widened her eyes.
“Yep that’s right….Donghae is also a high class person like me and because of that, we are friends. Friends have to tell each other EVERYTHING, right?” I say to her. 
“…………..OKAY FINE YOU WIN. Just don’t tell anyone, alright? Including Donghae. I haven’t even told Sungmin yet.” Eunhyuk told me.
“What kind of best friend are you?” I tell her.
“Shut up. Anyways, class is starting now” Eunhyuk said as she grabbed her bag and left.

I look around the homeroom class and saw people scrambling to their classes. Wow, I didn’t even notice them as I was too deep into thought in the argument. These Starcraft games must be really getting into me.

Anyways, throughout the whole day, still no sign of Sungmin. It was after school and I suddenly remember the duet practice with Sungmin today in the Music room. Maybe Ms. Kim will know. I go to the music room and saw Ms. Kim doing work. Why did she look so sad?

“Ms. Kim?” I ask her.
“Oh! Kyuhyun! I’m sorry but it seems that Sungmin didn’t want to do the duet anymore. I was very disappointed.” Ms. Kim said.
“What?” I exclaimed. 
“I thought you knew already? Did you still want to do the duet?” Ms. Kim asked, with a little hope.
“Yeah, but I thought Sungmin wasn’t here today? How could you get this information?” 
“So you still want to do the duet? Oh goodness, thank you Kyuhyun! Anyway, it seems that Sungmin has gone a vacation or something like that” Ms.Kim told me.
“Really? She didn’t tell me about it….wait. Who told you this?” 
“Oh! It was a bunch of these nice girls who came up to me on behalf of Sungmin. They all have seem to really like you Kyuhyun. They told me to tell you they…..love you? One of them was carrying a “I LOVE KYUHYUN” sign” Ms. Kim informed me.

The moment she said that, I knew it that they were my fans/Kyuties. 

“Oh thanks Ms. Kim. I’ll see you next week since Sungmin isn’t here.” I thank her.
“Oh not next week Kyuhyun. Next week will be the First Snow Dance! It will be very fun and romantic!”
“Oh okay, thanks again and bye!” I said and left to outside of the school.


“Wait. If they were my Kyuties then why would they be there on behalf of Sungmin? They hate Sungmin!” I thought to myself as I was standing there. To figure this all out, I look for the group that has a “I LOVE KYUHYUN“ sign on them. I scan the school yard and…..bingo. I found them, brightly holding the hug sign. I approach them.

“Hey.” I say to all of them
“OMG, OPPA?! YOU’RE ACTUALLY TALKING TO US!? OMG I LOVE YOU OPPA!” the fan girls say as the try to hug me. I gently push them off of me.
“Uh~ Okay? Anyways, do you know where Sungmin is?” I ask the group.
“Oh. I don’t know oppa….Why do you always mention her! I thought you hated her oppa! It hurts us!” one of them complained.
“Stop changing the subject. I know you’re lying…” 
“What do you mean oppa? We have nothing to do with that stupid Sungmin.”
“Stupid? Compared to you guys…..she’s a genius.” I talk back to them.
“OPPA. HOW COULD YOU!?” They all yell.
“Well, how could you be lying to me? You went to Ms. Kim and said that Sungmin was on a ‘vacation’ hadn’t you?” 
“…..” They all stayed silent.
“Tch. What true fans you guys are. Whatever, I’m leaving.” I say bluntly to them. I start fake walking out of the yard, expecting them to say something.
“OPPA,WAIT!” One of them blurted. I heard some of them whispering “What are you doing? You’re ruining the plan!”

I smirked. “Heh, bingo” I muttered. I turn around back to them.

“What?” I say to them.
“OPPA, YOU’RE RIGHT. WE ARE LYING. WE TOLD MS.KIM THAT SUNGMIN WAS ON A VACATION. BUT SHE’S ACTUALLY NOT. AND WE LIED ABOUT HER WANTING TO NOT THE DUET WITH YOU. WE’RE SORRY.” She said as she sobbed.

I go up to the girl who just revealed evrything, and pat her on the head.

“Thanks” I say to her. After that I left to go to Sungmin’s house. 

While walking, I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder.
“Kyuhyun, it’s me.” a familiar voice said.
“Sungmin, finally! I have been--” 
I turned around and saw…………….Seohyun?

“Oppa, I miss you. Come back to me, please?”


Holy .