One after another

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

"I think.. I'm beginning to like you." G.O blurted.

Being in love with Seungyeon was without a doubt the strangest thing he had ever been through. Not only was she the girl that he had never thought he would be together with, but there was something different in the whole way of his feelings for her had unfolded. The fact that Seungyeon brought so much impact into his life even though they have met only for a few times. It was not like any of the past relationships that he had had. He felt the need and the want to protect her. This hug is so different, so pure.

Seungyeon's sniffing came to a sudden halt when she heard G.O, she began to retreat from his embrace. Although she enjoyed G.O's presence, she knew she is not ready for any of these. Tae Gyun had sort of affected her a lot. He led her into a total different view of being in a relationship. The real deal isn't anything like what the fairytale had described it to be. She had witnessed how someone who used to loved her so much could turn into someone who treated her like a nobody. The amount of effort she put in to keep the relationship going, despite the cold treatments she had received at the ending part of the journey, had all gone to waste. Seungyeon felt exhausted, not physically, but mentally exhausted. It was so tiring to have to do everything for someone who do not appreciate it at all. Somehow, she had lost her faith to love again.

"I'm sorry Byunghee. I don't think..

"It's okay." G.O stopped Seungyeon from going on. This was kind of what he had expected. He blamed himself for rushing things into Seungyeon. He should have known she isn't ready to accept a new relationship at this point of time since Tae Gyun had just broken up with her a week ago. Seungyeon had her head bowed down, looking at the ground, meddling with her own thumbs. "But will you promise me something?" G.O asked.

Seungyeon's head rose slowly to look at G.O. "As long as it's within what I can do."

"Promise me that you won't stay away from me?" he requested.

Seungyeon broke into a smile. "Of course I won't."

"Jinjja?" G.O pressed on. "Then you have to keep your promise this time," he reached out his pinky, "because you broke the last one." referring to the promise that she would not cry for Tae Gyun.

"I promise." Seungyeon reached out her pinky and hooked it to G.O's to seal the deal.

Her pink lips spread like the sun on the horizon, G.O's gaze went straight to her lips and it melted him as bright emotions came right off her face. G.O could not hide his smile as they did the pinky promise. He was really impressed by Seungyeon's nature of kindness. He had never seen someone so forgiving and kind, like she will never hate anyone in her life. Probably this was one of the reasons why he got so attracted to her.
"I have to get back to work, Gyuri must be really worried about me" Seungyeon told G.O.
"Alright, guess I'll see you some other time then."

"Sure." Seungyeon waved goodbye to him and rushed back to the ice cream parlour.

After making sure that Seungyeon had entered the parlour safely, he took a stroll to where he had left his car. Seungho's words kept playing in G.O's mind. After confessing to Seungyeon, he realised there was nothing to fear. He knew very well that he could not control what will happen in his future, but what matters most is the present. He finally understood what Seungho had been telling him all the time. He should not and will not give up on Seungyeon.
______________________________________________________________________________


Soon the boys had come to the end of their first week of break. Joon did not want to just stay at home and rot his holidays away. It had been hectic for him since his debut till 'Y' because he had been invited to several variety programmes while s are resting. But of course he did not regret doing any of those when he knew his fans are there for him. Since he had some free time to spare after dinner, he decided to go for an outdoor jog. He tried asking the boys to join him, but apparently none of them wanted to.

Though Joon visits the gym often, he hardly have the chance to jog outdoor. Since its end summer, the weather is just nice for a jog. He really enjoys it when the breeze brushes against his sweaty skin, as compared to breathing the air conditioning in the gym, It makes the lungs cold at times. While he was jogging, he felt a sudden emptiness, as if some thing is missing, only to realise that he had left his mp3 player on the table while he was wearing his running shoes. He mentally face palmed himself for being so forgetful, now that there is nothing to divert his attention from the strain. He was concentrating hard to keep his pace, when he thought he started imagining things. He thought he heard some sounds coming from the dark corner of the park. He tried to tell himself that there is no such thing as ghost in this world. But the more he tried to convince himself the more frightened he got. However, when he got nearer to the direction of the sound, he felt that the noise sounded genuine. The girl sounded kind of panicked. He quickly dashed towards the noise and he was right. He saw three men approaching a girl. He knew the three of them must be up to something no good.
 
Without hesitation, he went to the girl and placed his hand on her shoulders. "Chagiya, sorry to keep you waiting."
 
Shock was written on all three men's faces. One of them, who seemed to be the leader of the group, signaled to the other two to leave and they ran before Joon could recognise anyone of them. 
 
The place became silent all of a sudden, Joon then took his hand off the girl's shoulder. 
 
"Gomawoyo," the girl spoke.
 
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Joon asked as he walked from her side to face her. "Oh?" Joon exclaimed.
 
"Lee Joon ssi..." Seungyeon's stared at Joon with shock.
 
"Have I seen you before? You look kind of... familiar." Joon scratched the back of his head.
 
"Erm, ya," Seungyeon replied shyly, "we met at my ice cream parlour other day when you and the rest of Mblaq members were there." 
 
"Ah matda!!" Joon shouted. "You are the girl that made G.O blush all over the other day!"
 
Seungyeon only managed to let out a smile, it was kind of awkward especially when she had just rejected G.O's confession. From the way Joon puts it, it seemed like G.O did not tell him about the two of them. 
 
"What are you doing here alone?" Joon broke Seungyeon's train of thoughts.
 
"I was taking a walk around the shophouses around the corner, then I started to drift off by my own thoughts and I ended up being here." She explained as they walked. In order to avoid talking about what she was thinking, she diverted Joon's attention.  "Then why are you here?"
 
"Me? I was jogging when I heard you.. you know." 
 
"Hmm.. So you live around this area?"
 
"Yep, our dorm is just nearby." Joon paused, he realised he just told someone where he lived. Not like the fans do not know, but it would be better if lesser people knows so that they can have their privacy. "By any chance... are you a fan?"
 
Seungyeon laughed at his question. "What if I tell you I'm a sasaeng fan of Mblaq?" She turned and saw that Joon was speechless. He was looking at her, eyes almost popping out. Seungyeon could not hold back her laughter. She walked to the nearest bench and sat herself down. "I was just kidding. I do listen to your songs, but I'm not the sort that would go crazy after celebrities." 
 
Joon sat down next to her, feeling a little relaxed after knowing that Seungyeon is not a sasaeng fan if not Seungho would have killed him. At least now he know he can talk to Seungyeon without having to worry too much. "Oh, I haven't get to know your name!" Joon suddenly remembered. "I'm Lee Joon!" He reached out his hand for a handshake. 
 
"I know you," Seungyeon smiled. "My name is Seungyeon." Seungyeon took Joon's hand and shook it. 
 
They sat in the park and chatted quite a bit. Seungyeon was being extra careful not to touch on the topic between G.O and her. She was not sure if G.O would want anyone else to know. However, she did find out a lot of interesting facts about what happens in the dorm and what they usually do off screen. It was fun to hear that the boys do quarrel and fight at times over minor things, and to know how each of them plays different roles in the dorm. The fact that G.O acts like an Omma in the dorm really makes Seungyeon laugh. She really was glad to find out a lot more about G.O, and of course the rest of the members as well.
 
They did not realize how time actually flew when they chatted. When Seungyeon checked her watch and realized that it was almost close to midnight. "Mianhe LeeJoon ssi, I think I need to make my leave, I have to catch the bus home." Seungyeon said.
 
"Omo, it's already this late? Kure! I'll pay you a visit at your store when I have the time! It's really nice chatting with you!" Joon said as they both stood up. 
 
"Sure, make sure you come." Seungyeon joked. "So I'll see you then." 
 
"See you!" Joon waved. Just as Seungyeon was about to turn around to leave, she accidentally slipped. Joon who was behind her witnessed it and immediately caught her in his arms. That very moment, time seemed to have stopped. They were just centimeters apart from each other.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

This chapter was initially missing after the whole AFF incident..
Thanks to @
KaRain , this chapter is revived!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! this means a lot to me. i should be writing the new chapter soon! :D
 

This song is for you!