Decisions

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

"You know what's wrong. It's wrong for me to even love someone." G.O got up on his side as he spoke, looking straight into Seungho's eyes.

Seungho kept silent, clenching his teeth. Mixture of sadness and anger rushed over him. He knew he was the only G.O confided in. G.O's family had suffered from heart diseases, generation to generation. G.O's father's death had impacted on G.O a lot. Heart diseases can be passed down from the parent's genes. If the parents suffered from heart diseases, there is more than 50percent chances of him suffering from it due to the inherited genes. The man right in front of his eyes, the man that he has always treated as brother ever since they met while they were still trainees. Seungho patted on G.O's shoulder, "You know this thing is not definite right. There are still chances where you can escape it."

G.O's gaze travelled from Seungho's eyes to the hand on his shoulder and slowly look back at Seungho, unsure of what he should say.

"Just do what you want to do, live life like a normal human. I'm sure you're going to be fine, look at you, you're already 24 and you show no signs of any heart problems. You shouldn't think too much. You like her? Just go for it." Seungho assured him.

"What if.." G.O puased.

"No what ifs. Why defy your feelings?" Seungho tried to shut G.O's negative thoughts. Seungho then went back to his computer and continue browsing his list of gadgets. G.O was left alone, he lay on his back facing the ceiling. He reached into his jeans pocket and drew out the piece of paper Seungyeon had given him. He stared at the phone number written on it, contemplating if he should put the number into good use. Just then, Seungho turned back to see G.O staring at a piece of paper in his hand. He rolled his chair to G.O and swiftly snatched the paper from him. "Wow.... You even got her number! That's a good start!" Seungho teased.

G.O got out of the bed, trying to snatch the paper back from Seungho but to no avail. "Hey, it's not nice to take other's belongings you know." G.O said, still trying to get the paper back. Seungho grabbed G.O's hand and wrestled him onto the bed. The force caused G.O lie on his front and one his hand tightly held by Yang leader on his back. With his free hand, Seungho reached into G.O's pocket searching for his phone. "What are you trying to do?!" G.O was a little irritated.

"I'm trying to help you here." Seungho grinned. He finally got hold of G.O's phone and dialled the number written on the paper.

"Hajima!" G.O said, "Yah!" He tried struggling out of Seungho's 'abuse' but the leader was just too strong. The moment the phone got through, Seungho placed the phone on G.O's ear.

"Yobuseyo?" A sweet voice answered the call.

"Er.." G.O was shocked. "Is this.. Seungyeon?" He asked awkwardly. Seungho was laughing silently on top of G.O.

"Oh? Byunghee?"

"Erm.. ya... ha.." He could not think of what else to say.

"I didn't really think you would call.. I thought..."

"No. It's really nice to get to know you." He let out an awkward laugh. Seungho was dying from all the fun he was having.

"Anyway, you called for...?"

"Erm.." G.O tried to brainstorm for something but the nervousness was not helping. He turned back to look at Seungho as if asking for help. "Ask her out!" Seungho whispered. G.O's eyes grew wider. "Just do it!!!" Seungho whispered again.

"Yobuseyo?" Seungyeon called out.

"Ah! Yes! I called to.. to.." G.O shut his eyes tight to hide from all his nervousness. "To ask if you are free tomorrow to go out with me?" He finally did it. There was a silent on the other side of the line. G.O could feel his heart sank a little.

"It should be fine." Seungyeon finally replied.

"Jincha?!" G.O split into a broad smile. "Then I'll see you at the Han River tomorrow 2PM. Is that alright for you?"

"Sure.." Seungyeon replied sweetly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Neh..." Seungho hang up the phone and released G.O from his grip.

"SEE! This is so simple right?" Seungho boasted.

"Right, now can I please have my phone back?" G.O reached out his hand and Seungho placed the phone in G.O's palm. "Thanks" G.O said and opened door to leave. Just as he was about to close the door behind him, he popped his head into Seungho's room, "Thanks, and I really mean it." Seungho smiled upon hearing G.O's words. For a moment Seungho felt like he had done right. G.O slowly closed the door and walked into his room.

Seungho knew G.O too well to not help him out. He knew that G.O must have already had a crush on Seungyeon but he just did not want to bring himself to admit it. G.O had once told Seungho that he believe he should not date anyone to stop all these sufferings. Seeing someone you love leave but you could not do anything about it. Giving birth to a child that might lead him to a potential risk of suffering from a heart disease, G.O does not want any of these to happen. But being the Hyung of the house, he must be able to help G.O to get on his feet again. He could not bear to see G.O shutting himself up in a jail he had preset for himself.

Thunder was already back in the room when G.O enters. "Hyung, are you mad at Mir?" Thunder asked.

"No? Why?" G.O looked confused.

"He went into his room and got all upset that you slammed the door on him when you went into Seungho hyung's room. He thought you were mad at him when he said you went out with a girl today." Thunder expained.

"Oh... that.. I didn't mean it though. Kure, I'll apologise to him tomorrow about it."

Thunder just nodded as he arranged his blanket and prepare to snug into bed. G.O whistled to "Last Luv" as he reached for his towel and was heading out to the bathroom for a shower.

"Hyung!" Thunder called out to G.O before he step out of the room. G.O turned around. "Hyung, did you really go out with a girl today? you seemed different today.. I don't know.. your mood seem so much brighter." Thunder asked.

"Really?" G.O smiled and walked out of the room, escaping from Thunder's question. He did not want the issue to get big since he is not even sure about what he want yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

To kwonyoora : Yes. YangSeungho wants him to go for it!

To niyameonk : Kyaaaaaaa~ THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! i hope u've enjoyed the story so far! :D

And thanks for reading this everyone! do subscribe! I'll try to update constantly! <3 Don't be afraid to comment too! :)

 

Sorry i did not have a chance to update yesterday because i was busy on my tumblr.
TOO MANY HENSUM G.O GIFS TO MAKE!
if you are interested, my mblaq tumblr is: loveisforbyunghee.tumblr.com

i just started out on this tumblr account, so there isnt really much yet though.. but more to come! haha.

Ciao everyone! I love you~