Last Day Before BlaqStyle

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

"Yoboseyo? Dispatch News? I do have some sizzling news for you." Tae Gyun sneered as he called up the paparazzi publisher. He had finally found a path to release his grudge he had held agaisnt G.O on the incident that happened at Seungyeon's ice cream palour the other day. Because of G.O, he did not manage to get what he went there for, his girlfriend ditched him for someone else, his ex-girlfriend has already found herself a capable man, the world is just being unfair to him. If it was not for G.O's interference, things would not have turned out this way. He had been following G.O's car the entire day for this moment, now that he got what he wanted, he just have to sit back a watch how the two of them perish in his hands. He kept his phone and quickly walked back to his car which is just a few meters away and left the scene before anyone finds out.

Seungyeon fell asleep peacefully on G.O's lap while watching the magnificent night sky. G.O Seungyeon's hair gently, thinking about the things that he had done these two days. Though there were a lot of hard work put into preparing everything, but he felt that everyone's effort was paid off. His felt that he had gain a step closer to the members as well, they gave their fullest during the mini showcase which moved him, he knew at any point of time, he could always count on them. Mblaq is like a miracle to G.O, he fell out of stardom once after Tykeys disbanded, but Mblaq gave him hope. Without this opportunity, he would not be able to persue his dream, he would have let his late father down. He looked down at Seungyeon who is soundly asleep on his lap, he could not feel more blessed. Like heaven had sent him an angel, to let him know that he needs to put away all his negative thoughts about life and work harder to live it to the fullest for her, for Mblaq and for his fans.

The night was getting a little colder up on the hill, he has to bring Seungyeon home before she catches a cold out here. He carefully carried Seungyeon the bridal way into the car and headed for her home.

*****

The last week of Mblaq's holiday was remarkable for G.O, today marks the last day of their free time, he wants to spend the day with Seungyeon since he will begin the preparation for the next album very soon, he is worried that once all the work starts setting in, it would be hard to fork out time for Seungyeon. He could not bear not seeing her for just one day since they are still in their 'honeymoon period' of the fresh relationship.

"Hyung." Cheondoong called out to G.O who is sleeping on the lower bunk, "Hyung are you awake?"
"Yep, wae?"
"Why didn't you let us know?"
"Doong ah, mianhe, i really find it awkward to tell everyone - hey look! I've found a girlfriend!" G.O said, pretending to sound excited.
Cheondoong gave out a small laugh, "it doesn't have to be this way, you can just gather all of us together and tell us calmly," he cleared his throat and tried going really low, "guys, I have something important to say, I'm attached." he pulled it off cooly and then ended with his machine-gun-laughter.
"Jeez, your laughter.. I'm outta here." G.O got out of his bed and headed for the bathroom.

G.O noticed Joon sitting in the living room when he got out of the bathroom, he seemed to be dazing, staring blankly at the television set that was not switched on.

"What are you doing?" G.O asked.
"Huh?" Joon realised G.O standing next to him, he felt a sudden awkwardness. "Nothing." Joon answered and walked off into his room.
"What is wrong with this kid...." G.O whispered to himself.

Joon laid on his bed, feeling a little guilty for showing attitude towards his hyung. It came out unintentionally, he could not understand why he did that. Somehow the whole Seungyeon-is-G.O's-girlfriend thing affected him a lot. He felt the need to talk to someone before the whole issue got bigger and affects the whole group. He got out of bed and headed for Seungho's room. 

"Hyung" Joon called out when the moment he entered Seungho's room.
Seungho was watching their past performances on youtube, he hit on the pause menu, "Wae?"
"Hyung, I think something inside me wasn't quite right." He sat on Seungho's bed.
"Joon, you need to speak human language" Seungho looked at Joon with a puzzled face.
"I don't know, I don't even understand what is wrong with me, seeing G.O with Seungyeon makes me feel uncomfortable." Joon confessed.
"Uncomfortable? Why? You don't like Seungyeon?"
"No, how can I not like her, I don't know, it's just, I met Seungyeon a few times but she had never mentioned anything about G.O before, and the next thing I know, they're together."
"You met Seungyeon? When?"
"Few days ago, we kind of, made friends with each other. We talked a lot, but.." Joon paused, looking down on the floor, "but she had never talked about G.O hyung."
"Did you ask her why?"
"She told me I didn't seem to know anything, she didn't want to break the news because it involves G.O. But I don't feel good inside, I even walked away from G.O hyung just now, I don't know why I'm behaving like that." Joon scratched the back of his head.
"Joon, are you jealous?" Seungho asked.
"Mwo?!" Joon shouted. "Jealous?!"
"Ya, jealous, like, you feel hard to breath whenever you see Seungyeon and G.O together, like somewhere at the corner of your heart tightens and aches."

Seungho had pointed out everything that Joon had been feeling for the past one day. He had began to like Seungyeon even before he realises it. But she belongs to G.O now, there was nothing he can do about that, or maybe there are a lot of things he could do to win Seungyeon over, but he didn't want to do it because the person being G.O, his hyung. If it had been somebody else, he could easily just do it without a worry. He did not want to fight with any of the members over a girl, especially G.O. He had been a very nice hyung, always ready to help Joon whenever he gets into any trouble, like the omma in the dorm, he cannot and should not hurt G.O in any way.

"I assume your silent means I'm right." Seungho said. He began to worry that Joon and G.O. "Joon, sometimes, fate really do play a big part in life, fate may play a joke on you, but fate gave you other better things in life."
Joon looked at Seungho, the best gift that fate had ever given him is his path to become who he is today.
"You might not know what kind of fate G.O has, that's why he deserves a girl like Suengyeon." Seungho continued.
"What do you mean?"
Seungho realised he had said too much, "Nothing." he stopped himself from going further. The members have no idea about G.O's worries of his family having heart problems histories and he might be at risk of inheriting the disease. "The main thing now is to focus on our new album instead of thinking about girls." Seungho diverted the subject.
"You're right, new album..." Joon said.

*****

Seungyeon greeted Gyuri when she stepped into the ice cream parlour, before Gyuri could reply Seungyeon, G.O popped up from below the counter and gave Seungyeon a shock.

"Oh! Good morning Seungyeonie!" G.O greeted cheerfully.
"What are you doing here?" Seungyeon asked.
"He's here to help." Gyuri said. "Seungyeon, why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you what? That he's here to help? I didn't know."
"Not this, tell me that the two of you are dating! You've been missing me out on a lot of things these days." Gyuri pouted.
"Ah.. Gyuri ah, mianhe, I've been so busy I haven't had the time to meet you."
"It's alright, G.O told me everything." Gyuri slang her hands onto G.O's shoulder like a buddy. G.O just looked at Gyuri and smiled cheekily.
"Wait," Seungyeon said, "since when have the two of you gotten so close?"
"Since a while ago?" Gyuri stated.
Seungyeon went forward and dragged G.O to her side. "Yah, he's my namja chingu, only I can do this." She tipped toe and slung her arms onto G.O's shoulder. Her action made Gyuri and G.O burst out into laughters.
"Ahh.. My Seungyeonie neomu gwiyeowo~~" G.O teased as he pinched her cheeks with both hands.
"Ahhh AHh.... Apa!!" Seungyeon screamed.

Just by watching the two of them, Gyuri felt so happy for Seungyeon that she had finally found the person that would love her with all his heart. She had been so worried for Seungyeon that she could not get over Tae Gyun, but it seemed like G.O had helped her out of the dark.

"Ya, Jung G.O, I hereby hand over Seungyeon to you," Gyuri took Seungyeon's hand and placed it onto G.O's. "You have to take good care of her, if you ever make her cry, you're going to get it from me." She warned.
"Don't worry, I will not forgive myself if she ever shed a single tear for me." G.O said.
"Good." Gyuri trusted G.O.
"Mwo yah, what's with the seriousness." Seungyeon asked.

The bell jingled as a three students entered the store.
"Eoseo-o-seyo!" Gyuri greeted welcome.

"Omo G.O Oppa!" One of the girls whispered loudly.
"Omo!! Jinjja?" the other girl asked.
"What is he doing here?" another one added.

Seungyeon looked at G.O worriedly, but G.O flashed her a warm smile and mouthed "Gwenchana".

"Oppa" One of the girl approached G.O. "Can I have your autograph please?" She reached into her bag for her notebook and a pen.
"Sure." G.O agreed.
"Oppa na-do!" Another girl shouted. Soon they were all crowding at the counter asking for picture and autograph. The girls looked at G.O as if they were petrified with his charm.

Seungyeon was watching everything, Gyuri went towards the girls and stopped them from any further requests.

"Okay, your oppa has his own things to do, now if you all would like to take a seat and take a look at the menu?" Gyuri told the girls and guided them to one of the tables. She went back to Seungyeon and G.O after making the group of students take their seats. "You guys should go somewhere else before things get out of control."
"But.. I have to.." Seungyeon wanted to help out in the store.
"Just go have fun, I can handle everything here. Don't worry." Gyuri assured.
"Mianhe, I came here to help, but I didn't expect this to happen." G.O apologised.
"It's not your fault. Don't be silly. Now, go have fun" Gyuri pushed the couple towards the door.
"Alright...... Just give me a call if you need help okay? I'll be right back." Seungyeon stressed.
"Arasso, arasso!" Gyuri opened the door for the two of them.
"Gomawo." G.O thanked Gyuri for letting Seungyeon off from work to spend the last day of his holiday together.
"You owe me once." Gyuri joked.
"No problem! Annyeong!" G.O said as he catches up with Seungyeon who walked off first.
"Annyeong!" Gyuri waved.

G.O ran to Seungyeon who was walking ahead of him, he heaved out a sigh after walking alongside her.
"Would it always be like this?" Seungyeon asked all of a sudden.
"Like this? What do you mean?"
"Everywhere you go, there'll be fans around."
G.O walked in front of Seungyeon and faced her. "Are you regretting?"
Seungyeon panicked at his question, "Ani, it's just.."
"Arasso!" G.O cut Seungyeon off, "You're jealous!" He touched Seungyeon's nose slightly with his finger.
"NO!" Seungyeon's protested, her face turning red.

"Today's the last day of my holiday before we start working on our album." G.O said with a tinge of disappointment, he started walking ahead of her.
"Yep, I know.. But work is still more important isn't it?" Seungyeon said.
G.O grabbed Seungyeon's hand and he began running all of a sudden.
"Yah! Where are we going?" Seungyeon shouted.
"Let's go shopping!"
"But how?"

G.O stopped at one of the shops around Dongdaemun, it's a store selling all sorts of accessories. he picked up one sunglasses and put it on.
"Igeo eotte?" G.O asked for Suengyeon's opinion.
Suengyeon took a thorough look at G.O, "Not bad looking." She nodded.
He then picked up and beanie and proceeded to make payment. He put the beanie on and walked towards Seungyeon. "Now no one will recognise me, kaja!"

Seungyeon laughed upon seeing G.O all covered. "Who wears beanie during summer?"
"Me!" G.O raised his hand proudly. "Jung Byunghee!"
"Oppa! Now everyone's gonna know who you are!" Seungyeon whispered loudly.
"Ahh... matda..." He covered his mouth and ducked down a little next to Seungyeon. When they passed by the 'Hello apM' shopping mall, G.O dragged Seungyeon in. "Let's go watch a movie!"

They went to the box office and got themselves two tickets. There was some time to spare before the movie commence, Seungyeon suggested that they could shop around before the movie. After Mblaq's debut, the boys seldom have the chance to stroll around the shopping malls, this is just the right opportunity for G.O to take a look at the street trend.

As G.O was looking at some rings at one of the accessory stores, the sound coming from a sticker photo booth shop caught Seungyeon's attention.
"Come here!" Seungyeon dragged G.O towards the shop.
"What? What?" G.O was just being dragged away suddenly.
"Igeo!" She pointed at the sticker photo booth in the store, "let's play this!"
"Sticker photo?" G.O gasped.
"Yep!" Seungyeon saw G.O's stunned face. "Wae... you don't like it?"
"Ani." G.O lied, he had never tried taking sticker photo before because he had the idea that sticker photo is all about doing aegyo. He just cannot see himself doing those poses. "We'll take it if Seungyeonie wants to." He said with a smile.
"Yes!" Seungyeon jumped in joy as they entered one of the boothes.

She inserted the coins into the machine, she turned back and noticed G.O still have the sunglasses and beanie on him, she took them off and placed it in the small basket at the corner. G.O saw his own image projected in the machine and he began arranging his messed up hair. Seungyeon started tapping on the touchscreen and selecting the themes, G.O just watched without having the slightest idea what she was doing.

"Junbi dwaetnayo? (Are you ready?)" The machine suddenly sounded, G.O started panicking and did some awkward poses. "Sam-ee-il!" The machine went on for several continuous shots, Seungyeon turned out naturally cute for all the shots but G.O thought he was going out of his mind doing all the cute poses with her. After all the shots, G.O put on his sunglasses and beanie before walking out of the booth. He saw Seungyeon decorating the pictures at the side of the machine, writing the date and drawing hearts all over.

"Can I draw something too?" G.O asked sincerely.
"Of course!" Seungyeon passed G.O the sensor pen and took a step back.

He selected a picture and started scribbling on it. He then wrote "지오 & 승연이  영원히 사랑해 " (G.O and Seungyeonie love forever) on it. Seungyeon was smiling to herself behind G.O. She watched G.O as he tried putting some borders and blings on the picture, she realised he looked so cute when he concentrates in doing something. Seungyeon starts collecting different sides of G.O in her mind. His smile, his seriousness, his idol charisma and his cuteness.

"How is this? I'm good at it too right?" G.O asked Seungyeon.
"Not bad~" Seungyeon praised when she saw his decoration.

She hit the print button and they waited impatiently for the picture to develop. The moment the picture came out from the machine, Seungyeon grabbed it and ran towards the counter to cut it. She handed G.O half the sticker, the pictures did not turn out as bad as what he had imagined, apart from that, Seungyeon was really adorable in all the shots. He took out his wallet and slotted the picture over his passport photo and smiled to himself.

"Should we go for the movie already?" G.O suggested.
"Yep. Can we have popcorn?" Seungyeon asked.
"Nope."
"Oh? Wae?"
"Because I like nachos better." G.O said.
"Arasso." Seungyeon answered unwillingly.

"Wait here while I buy the snacks." G.O said when they reached the box office.
"Okay." Seungyeon sat on the seats outside the entrance to the theatre and waited for G.O to return. She took out the sticker photo that they had taken earlier, another memory created she thought.
"Let's go!" G.O said as he approached her.
Seungyeon looked up and saw G.O holding onto a box of popcorn in one hand and a drink in another. "I thought you wanted nachos?"
"Do you really think I'm that selfish?" G.O joked.
"Mwo yah.. Are you making fun of me?"
"Ani." G.O said. He tugged out one of his arm and hinted Seungyeon with his head.
"What's this?" Seungyeon asked.
"What do you think is this?"
Seungyeon looked at G.O, clueless.
"Your hand....." G.O said, feeling defeated.
Seungyeon let out a huge laughter before she slid her hand onto his arm and they entered the threatre.

During the movie, G.O was contemplating if he should put his arm around Seungyeon or not, he felt a little shy even though he wanted to do it so much. Seungyeon was totally engrossed in the movie she did not even notice G.O fidgeting next to her. After much struggles, G.O finally picked up his courage to rest his hand on Seungyeon's shoulder. Seungyeon looked at G.O and with shock, G.O just pretended to watch the movie like as if nothing had happened.

As soon as the movie ended, G.O quickly put on his sunglasses so that he would not be recognise. They left the theatre discussing about the ending of the movie. It was close to an hour before the evening sets in. They strolled back hand in hand to Seungyeon's ice cream palour for G.O's car. G.O threw the beanie and the sunglasses onto the backseats of the car when he got in and started the engine.

"How is like to record an album?" Seungyeon asked to breaking the silence in the car.
"Recording? It's nothing fun."
"Why?"
"Sometimes when you don't perform the right feeling for a particular sentence, you can end up repeating it for hundreds and thousands of times." G.O exaggerated. "Recording a song can be as fast as one day, or as slow as a couple of days."
"Jinjja...? Sounds tiring." Seungyeon said.
"It is, but when the entire production is done, you'll feel a sense of accomplishment, when you hear people playing your songs in their stores, or when people start singing to your songs, it's a whole different feeling. It's amazing."
"Wow.. I wish I could know how that feels like.."
G.O laughed at how innocent Seungyeon sounded. "You'll be the first to listen to our demo once it's done."
"Really?" Seungyeon got excited. "But, is that even allowed?"
"If we don't say anything, no one will know."
"So it's illegal..."
"That's nothing to worry about." G.O assured. "But we still have yet to confirm the list of songs, everything will start by tomorrow." G.O explained.

After for about an hour's drive, they've arrived at the carpark at Eulwangri Beach. G.O had always wanted to try watching sunset with the person he love, but he had never gotten the chance to. He thought it was something romantic to do as a couple, that was why he had decided to drive all the way here.

"Ppali, we need to see it before it's gone." G.O grabbed Seungyeon's hand and walked quickly towards the beach.
"See what?"
"The sunset!" G.O said with excitement.

He was in time for it, they sat at an empty spot on the open sand. A warm lavender and orange glow canvased the west sky. G.O closed his eyes, he could feel the warmth enveloping him as the wind caresses his skin. Seungyeon turned and stole a glance at him, she could feel his calm and peaceful heart, she leaned her head on his shoulder. Nothing is more magnificent than watching the sun set right before you while being with someone you're madly in love with. They admired the fiery orange sky for a while till the outer edges of the blazing sky have begun to cool with the indigo of the night.

"You know, I've never felt so crazily in love before," G.O said. "You've given me the strength to do so many things I've never tried before."
"Me too." Seungyeon took a refreshing breath. "I thought I could never trust relationship anymore," She looked at G.O, "thanks for bringing love to me." They smiled at each other, Seungyeon clinged on to G.O's arm and leaned back onto his shoulder.

"Oppa, can you do me a favour?" Seungyeon asked, without shifting away from his shoulder.
"Of course."
"Can you drop me a text every day even if we are not going to meet?"
"Of course I will, but I may not be able to attend to your text messages immediately..."
"I understand," Seungyeon felt a little down that they will not be able to spend time together like this every single day in the near future. She let out a sigh.
"Mianhe Seungyeon ah." G.O bring Seungyeon into a tight hug.
"Ahh.. Ca.. Can't... brea..th...."
G.O quickly let go of Seungyeon. "You okay?"
"I'm fine, you're just too strong."
"My Seungyeonie is soooooo cute." He brought her into another embrace, only this time it wasn't so tight.

They walked along the sea, hoping the night will last longer so they would not have to be separated by work. G.O knew that he would be getting really busy, he could not just back out from any of the meetings, he did not want to affect the rate of the progress of other members as well as the entire production team. He glanced over at Seungyeon, his heart tightens a little, he could not bear to not spend a day without her.

"My Seungyeonie won't run away with other guys when I'm busy working right?" G.O got a little worried.
"Hmm..." Seungyeon paused for a moment, "how sure are you that I will not find a new guy?" She teased.
"No... You just can't. Because you're mine."
Seungyeon stopped walking, causing G.O to stop as well. "Then, you'll have to catch me!" She quickly ran off without giving any warning to G.O.
"YAH!" G.O screamed. "Yah!! I WILL CATCH YOU!!" He quickly ran after her. Seungyeon wasn't quite a runner, G.O managed to catch her from her back without much effort. "Now you're mine, you can't run away."
"Yah! Nawa (let go)!!" Seungyeon screamed and laughed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the wait!

and omg, i have another temp-job coming up over this weekend as well. But I'll see what i can do while im travelling to work okay? I'll work on the fic using my phone.. i seek your understanding. I am a poor fangirl i need lotsa job. lol!
hehe.
G.O has to start his work soon!!! this is the sweetest i can go. I've never really been into a lot of relationships before to experience the sweetness of being in love. >"< but i hope i did create a good memory between them. haha.

AND!

THANKS FOR REEEEEADING. SARANGHAE. ♥ :D

Seungyeon in Pandora!

And some byunghee on my instagram. Some edits too.

(okay so i illegally edited this pic. but i left the logo on. please dont kill me! credits go fully to the owner. i swear.)


hehe.. i especially love this edit of mine.

You can add this username on instagram if u are interested. :D - mblaqgobyunghee

mrskwonyoora : It's not joon.. hehehehehehehehehe......

naznewThanks for thanking me for every update.. hahaha.. you're welcome! :D sorry for the wait!!

KaRain : Annyeong chingu! haha. thanks for praising me............ T_T really touched. I hope you'll like this chapter too! :D

syluv247 : Hehe! That was just teasing you guys too.. HAHAHA. (ops) they will surely kiss.. which i dont know when.. hurhurhur... I hope all these 'moments' are sweet enough.. >"< I haven't experience any of them to be exact, so I'm not really sure if they are sweet or not.. >"<

Ithinkaboutchocolate : Hello new reader!! :D thanks for subscribing!! i love seungyeon too! she's too cute not to be loved!! hahaha.. hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

mydark-angel122 : Here's an update! I hope I didnt make you wait too long! much loves! hehe.