Confession?

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

 

"I came to return you this," G.O said as he put the hair clip on the table and slide it towards Seungyeon.
 
"How did you..." Seungyeon was surprised to see that G.O had her hairclip with him. She did not remember taking it out when they met.
 
"You dropped it in my car." G.O explained. Just then, Gyuri came and placed two glasses of ice water on the table, G.O smiled and nodded as a gesture of gratitude. Gyuri did the same before she walked off to to occupy herself with some other stuff, leaving Seungyeon and G.O on their own. "So.. how are you feeling today?" he asked so as to avoid the awkward silence.
 
"Honestly, it'll be a lie to say that I'm feeling fine. I guess I'm not as strong as I thought I was, especially at times when I'm left alone. I tend to think. But I promised you that I will not cry, and so far, I'm proud of myself." Seungyeon smiled.
 
Somehow, G.O was moved, she actually remembered his words. "If you need someone to talk to you can always give me a call you know." G.O told Seungyeon.
 
Before Seungyeon could say anything, someone budged in the ice cream parlour shouting for her. Everyone's attention was on him.
 
"Tae Gyun..." Gyuri and Seungyeon echoed at the same time. G.O's eyes widened when he heard the name. So this man standing there is Tae Gyun, the man that broke Seungyeon's heart. The idea that he will come face to face with this Tae Gyun guy had never crossed his mind.
 
Tae Gyun was scanning the shop and it did not take long for him to fix his gaze on Seungyeon. Seungyeon just stood rooted to the ground, too shocked to even react to the situation. Tae Gyun marched in and pulled Seungyeon by her wrist and demanded her to go with him. 
 
"What are you doing! Let go of me!" Seungyeon shouted.
 
G.O pulled onto Seungyeon's other hand, "Didn't you hear that?" G.O asked. "She said let go." he growled.
 
Tae Gyun turned back and shot G.O a thorough look, "Can't I have a private moment with my girlfriend? And who are you?" Tae Gyun interrogated, his hand still pulling onto Seungyeon's wrist.
 
"To be exact, she WAS your girlfriend" G.O exclaimed. "So let go."
 
"Who the heck are you to mind so much about us?" Tae Gyun was getting a little impatient.
 
"Me?" G.O stifled. He glanced at Seungyeon once and shifted his eyes back to Tae Gyun. G.O took a deep breath, "I'm her boyfriend." Desperate measures took over him, this was probably the best answer he could think of at that very moment. Seungyeon looked at G.O, shocked, but G.O kept his calm. "So I demand that you to let go of my girlfriend's hand." 
 
"Not bad," Tae Gyun said, looking at Seungyeon. "I see you're not a bad player too." he continued with sacarsm as he slowly released his grip. The word 'player' was too strong a word for Seungyeon to handle, though she felt hurt, she did not know how to respond. Everything came too sudden for her to digest what was going on.
 
G.O pulled Seungyeon behind him, as if protecting her from danger. "This is not what you think, and I suggest you take back those words you've said about her." G.O warned Tae Gyun.
 
"You don't think I know nothing about you. You're G.O right? So you like collecting the unwanted trash that others had left?" Tae Gyun smirked. "People listen!" He shouted in the store, "G.O likes collecting unwanted trash!" Tae Gyun laughed. The customers in the store are looking at their direction and murmuring within themselves at the same time. G.O could feel the rage building inside him. His clenched fist was so ready to launch at this Tae Gyun guy any time.
 
The next thing G.O knew, Gyuri took the glass of water that she had left on the table earlier and went right for his face. "Leave." Gyuri said. Tae Gyun's face was entirely wet, his jaw almost reached the ground. "I said leave! Now!" Gyuri could not hold her anger any longer.
 
"Fine." Tae Gyun nodded, still trying to stay as cool as he could, "I'll come back some other time." He turned and walked off.
 
"Jamganman" Seungyeon finally spoke. G.O turned around and flashed Seungyeon a worried look. Tae Gyun stopped at the door. "What is it that you want?" Seungyeon asked.
 
Tae Gyun's face showed hope. "Can we talk? Just the two of us." He requested.
 
Seungyeon looked at Gyuri who was shaking her head, indicating that she should not follow him. She turned to G.O, who looked worried, "I'll be fine. I won't go far." She assured him and walked towards Tae Gyun. G.O did not have the chance to even talk some sense into Seungyeon. He had this weird feeling inside him. He thought he felt his heart squeezed a little. He had not realised ever since when he had started to like Seungyeon that much to even feel jealous. He watched the two of them walked out together and all he could do was to wait for her in the parlour. He wanted to be there to make sure Tae Gyun will not hurt Seungyeon. G.O could see the two of them stopped at the first tree outside the ice cream parlour. He felt a little relieved as the view was just perfect for him to keep a look out, just in case anything happens.
 
"What is this about?" Seungyeon spoke first.
 
"I need some money?" Tae Gyun did not even have to hesitate about asking.
 
"What?"
 
"Please. I need it urgently." He pleaded.
 
"After what you did to me, you came to just to ask for money?" Seungyeon was all disappointed. She thought he had come all the way here for an apology, but this was clearly way far from what she had expected.
 
"Look, this is really important! If I don't get it she'll leave me!" Tae Gyun let it slipped out of his mouth.
 
"She..." Seungyeon muttered. She let out a slight laugh. She finally found out the reason why Tae Gyun had left her. She finally understood why he told her his feelings for her had faded. "So this is why.. why you left me?" She managed to forced the question out.
 
"I didn't plan to tell you this, but it seems like I do not have a choice now. But this isn't the point. I need 500,000won urgently. Please!" Tae Gyun pleaded again. 
 
"I'm sorry." Seungyeon felt like a fool to even gave him the chance to speak, she turned and head for the parlour. 
 
Tae Gyun grabbed onto Seungyeon's hand, "You can't do this to me!" He shouted.
 
"Let go!" Seungyeon demanded, but Tae Gyun's grip tightened, he pulled her towards him as he searched for her wallet. "TAE GYUN!" Seungyeon screamed.
 
G.O saw the commotion from inside the parlour, he rushed out of the parlour in the speed of light and landed a punch right on Tae Gyun's face, the force had caused Tae Gyun to fall to the ground. He then turned to Seungyeon who looked appalled, "Are you hurt?" G.O asked. Before Seungyeon could even answer him, Tae Gyun grabbed G.O by his shirt, and punched him in return.
 
"Stop it!" Seungyeon shouted, she quickly helped G.O up. "Just go! And don't ever come look for me!" She yelled at Tae Gyun, tears started pouring down her cheeks like rain.
 
"Fine!" Tae Gyun finally gave up and left.
 
Seungyeon realised a trace of blood near the side of G.O's lips. "Omo, you're bleeding! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Seungyeon asked frantically.
 
"Don't worry, I'm fine." G.O assured, he reached for her face and wiped her tears away. "You've broken our promise." He pouted.
 
Seungyeon cried even harder. All G.O cared was her, even when he is injured, he still cared for her. She cannot help but feel so blessed to have him here when she needed someone. G.O pulled Seungyeon into his embrace, he patted her back attempting to soothe her down. This has got to be the second time he had hugged her. But this time, the feeling is different, he gets flutters in his stomach, his heart is racing.
 
"I think.. I'm beggining to like you." G.O blurted.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N:
 
Pardon me for such short update. I'm still trying my best to form the front part of the story..>"<
 
thank you kwonyoora for helping me through my hard times. LOL.
niyameonk : here you go~ seungyeon/byunghee interaction :D
 
on a side note.
G.O's rice wreath for blaq% seoul was finally uploaded!
T_T
1106 is his birthday.....

 
and omg. isnt he CUTE AND HOT?!
(all pictures credit as tagged. pls do not modify or remove tags. thanks!)