He's up to no good

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

Seungyeon remained silent in Taegyun's car, she had agreed to Taegyun's request of a 'talk' since he said he was going through some difficulties in life and he couldn't find anyone to talk to. Though Seungyeon wanted to turn him down but he look really sympathetic in the way he had approached her. 

"What would you like to have for dinner?" Taegyun broke the silence.
"Up to you. I'm fine with whatever."
"You're still like before. As undecisive as can be when it comes to food."

Seungyeon felt a sudden gush sadness, memories strike her. She used to be in the exact car, sitting on the exact passenger seat. At that point of time, the couple was often stuck on the question of 'what should we eat', Seungyeon did not like making decisions. Partly because she had so many things in mind that she could not decide which is better. Not only that, she is an easy-going person, meaning she is fine with anything. She liked guys with ideas. Except now, the man next to her has nothing to do with her life. 

"Can we not bring up the past?" Seungyeon said sternly.

Taegyun sighed, he wanted to at least break the wall that Seungyeon had built between them, but Seungyeon guarded it so well that he had no way of breaking it.

"How did you know I was there?" Seungyeon asked. "I mean Jtune."
"I went to your shop but you weren't around, so I thought I could try my luck here. It seems like fate is on my side." Taegyun smiled.

Seungyeon was getting goosebumbs all over, something about the way Taegyun speaks is making her feel uncomfortable. She started wondering if she had made the right decision to hop onto his car. She then recalled the reason why she ended up on the seat.

"What is it that you wanna talk about?" Seungyeon tried diverting the subject to stop Taegyun from bringing up more of their past.
"Honestly," Taegyun let out a sigh, "I felt so sorry about what happened the previous time we met. I'm sort of in a terrible situation now." He paused and stole a look at Seungyeon before looking back at the road. "I helped Hana a lot when she said she is in urgent need for money."
"Hana?" Seungyeon interrrupted.
"Oh, I haven't told you this? Hana is my ex girlfriend's name." 
"Oh.. Are you trying to ask for money again?"
"Ani, don't be mistaken." Taegyun quickly clarified. "I'm sincerely sorry about the incident few weeks ago, my mind was all over the place. I wanna apologise to G.O as well."
"I'll let him know."
"Thanks Seungyeon. G.O wouldn't mind us going out right?"

Seungyeon was startled by that, she had not thought about it. "Of course not!" Seungyeon tried to sound convincing. "He's understanding enough."
"Good to know that." Taegyun hid his jealousy.

He finally pulled over at a small local restaurant near the Gangnam station. The restaurant is packed with customers since it was dinner time. They waited for a while before the waiter finally brought them to an empty seat.

"Just order what you want, today would be my treat, take it as my apology and also to thank you for taking your time out for me." Taegyun told Seungyeon.
"Oh.. gomawo." Seungyeon was full of awkwardness.

Though the bill was on Taegyun, Seungyeon did not splurge on the orders. And during the dinner, most of the talking was done by Taegyun, about how he was cheated by Hana in the previous relationship. Eventually, Hana took his money and fled. She cut all means of contact she had with Taegyun, she changed her cellphone and even moved from her home. Throughout the entire conversation, Seungyeon could only nod and empathise with the misfortune of Taegyun. She was not very interested to know everything to start with, besides, Hana was the reason why she got dumped. But she did not regret breaking up with Taegyun though, if not for Taegyun, she might just let G.O slipped out of her life. This is already an extremely valid reason for Seungyeon to tolerate lending Taegyun a listening ear.

After they were done with the meal, Taegyun kept his words of taking care of the bill. They got back to the car and Seungyeon was still not opening up much.

"How's life?" Taegyun tried to make Seungyeon talk.
"Hmm?" Seungyeon was unable to react to the random question. "Oh. Pretty the same."
"It's hard right? Dating a celebrity."

"Every relationship has got its bitter and its sweetness, but up till now, everything's good." The thought of seeing the broadcast of G.O in the press conference brought a smile onto Seungyeon's face. Taegyun felt his rage building when he saw Seungyeon smiling brightly. Because of G.O, he had failed what he had set out to achieve. Seungyeon had not paid attention to Taegyun's change in his mood, not like she would be interested to even look at Taegyun for once. She glanced out the window and saw the unfamiliar route, they seemed to have come to a place full of night activities.

"We're not heading home yet?" Seungyeon threw Taegyun a look.
"No, just the last request of the day." Taegyun's eyes met that of Seungyeon's. "Have a little drink with me?"
"You should know that I am not good in alcohol intakes."
"Just a little, I still have to drive too, it's not good to drink too much. But since we had met, just a little 'get together' "?
"Alright then." She knew no matter how much she tried to talk him out of the deal he would insist on it.

They got off the car and Taegyun guided her into a pub,  the place was dimly lit and the music was playing so loudly that one has to shout into the ear of the other person even if they are standing next to each other. Seungyeon could not feel any sense of belonging, she seldom visit night spots and needless to say, pubs. Maybe once or twice when she was underage during her rebellious period of her life, she slipped into places like this with a few friends of hers. But that was like years ago, when she things like that was something she could boast about in school.

Taegyun led her to sit at one of the table near the corner of the pub. At the moment Seungyeon sat down, Taegyun made his way towards the bar counter and ordered some drinks. He winked to the bartender and tapped at the extra money he placed on the counter. The bartender seemed to have understood him and he took out a pill from his pants' pocket and handed it to Taegyun, this is not the first time Taegyun had visited this place. And this kind of transaction was nothing new to the bartender. Taegyun flashed a crooked smile and bowed to thank him. As soon as the bartender placed the two cocktail onto the counter, Taegyun drop the pill into one of the glasses and walked towards Seungyeon.

"There, a small drink, as promised!" Taegyun winked at Seungyeon.
"Gomawo," Seungyeon looked around the place. "You come here often?"
"Yep, this is the only place I could relieve my stress."

Seungyeon nodded. The ambient of the place was actually not bad, minus the noise pollution caused by the booming of the music. Seungyeon lifted the glass and took a sip of the cocktail. The alcohol wasn't as strong as Seungyeon had thought and she actually like the way the cocktail tasted sweet.

"Is the drink okay?" Taegyun asked.
"Hmm. Yep. It's sweet."
"I've specially chose this because most girls would like the taste of the peach."
"Not bad though." Seungyeon took another sip of the drink.

Taegyun smirked as he watched Seungyeon slowly consuming the cocktail. Now he only have to wait for the effect of the pill to take over Seungyeon and he can begin his mission of the day. As time slowly pass, Seungyeon began to feel uneasy, the world seemed to be spinning so badly all of a sudden and her gaze was blurred. Before she could even open and ask for help, she had lost her senses and fell unconcious onto the couch. Taegyun was proud of his own work, he walked over to Seungyeon and carried her the bridal way and walked out of the pub. Ideas start to fill up his mind as to what he could do.

Taegyun was so caught up in his thoughts that he did not really look out for what is in front of him. He bumped into someone clumsily, he quickly looked up and apologised to the man he walked into, only to realise that the person was Seungho. He was frantically looking around but to his relieve, Seungho was out with a bunch of friends and G.O is not present. He hurried off without looking back just in case Seungho realise the woman in his arms was actually Seungyeon.

Seungho wanted to ask if he was okay since the hit was quite an impact, but the man rushed off before he could ask. Just as he was about to walk off, something on the floor caught his eyes. It was a pink wallet. He picked up the wallet and shouted for the man. But he seemed to be ignoring Seungho, instead, he broke into a run towards the parking lot. Seungho smelt something fishy going on. He opened the wallet and to his horror, the picture of the identification card was Seungyeon. Seungho felt his heart jumped.

"Yah! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Seungho shouted, but Taegyun was already far from being able to hear. Seungho chased after Taegyun but as soon as he got to the parking lot, Taegyun had already drove off.

Seungho's friends caught up with him and started questioning him for his sudden reaction. He had no time to explain to them and it seemed like he had to abandon the gathering with his friends. He got into his car and attempted to follow the mysterious man's car. He had remember seeing his plate number. Seungho was in a frantic mode, he tried to calm himself down and he reached for his phone and called G.O

"MWO?" G.O shouted through the loudspeaker of Seungho's phone.
"Yes. It's her." Seungho confirmed.
"Where are you now?" I'm trying to look for the car, he drove off first before I could get to my car."
"Where are you now?! Tell me!" Despite his deperate tone, he got no response from Seungho. G.O was panic strickened. "Yang Seungho!"
"Jamkkanman..." Seungho finally spoke.
"There's no time to waste!"
"I THINK I FOUND HIM!" Seungho screamed. He quickly told G.O his position and hung up the phone call to focus on the chase.

Seungho had the urge to just cut right in front of Taegyun's car and stop him, but the traffic was not helping. He saw the car made a turn into what seemed like a hotel. Seungho's eyes widened, what is that man trying to do to Seungyeon? He quickly reached for his phone which he threw onto the passenger seat earlier and called G.O.

"Yah, where are you?" Seungho asked.
"I'm still on my way."
"Ppali, I don't feel good about this whole thing."
"Where are you?" G.O asked in return.
"Jelly Hotel"

G.O was lost for words, he felt as if the whole world is going to collapse. He did not even say a word before he hang up the call. Nothing must happen to her. This was the only thing that was going through his mind. He tried calling Seungyeon's phone, grabbing to the tiny little hope that she might pick up the call. But he was just being too naive. He had lost count as to how many times he had redialled her number, till a point in time the phone was switched off. He hit the steering wheel out of anger and stepped onto the accelerator. He reached the hotel that Seungho had told him on the phone in less than ten minutes and he could see Seungho standing next to his car waiting for him. G.O stopped his car behind Seungho's and hurried out of the vehicle.

"What's taking you so long?" Seungho asked.
"You don't know how many traffic lights i bypass just to make it here as soon as possible."
"Ppali kaja."

The two headed into the hotel and was greeted by the lady at the front desk. They exchanged looks at each other, not too sure how to bring it across to the lady.

"By any chance did you see a man carrying a woman asking for a room?" Seungho asked politely.
"Neh.. But wae?"
"Could you let us know which room have they checked into?" Seungho continued.
"Ah.. I'm afraid I can't let the two of you know. It's confidential." The lady sounded apologetic.
"This is kind of urgent, it'll be good if you can just do us a favour." Seungho pressed on.
"But..."
"HE HAD MY GIRLFRIEND!" G.O could no longer contain his anger, tears almost filled his eyes. "Now please, I beg you, please. Let us know which room they are in now." G.O buried his head into his hands on the desk.

The lady flashed Seungho an awkward look, Seungho gave her an assertive nod. The lady seemed to be searching for something few seconds later, she slipped a card onto the desk into G.O's hand. G.O, who had his head buried, looked up when he felt something came into contact with his fingers. It was the room card!

"It's room 502." The lady spoke.
"Gomapda! I owe you big time." G.O told her.
"Gwenchana, ppali ka." The lady urged them.

GO and Seungho ran for the elevator, none of them are on the ground level. GO kept hitting the 'up' button, but the lifts are all taking some time to travel down. He punched the wall to vent the mixture of emotions running through him. Seungho watched his friend in such agony but there is nothing he could do to help him. He walked over to G.O and gave him a pat on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry too much." Seungho tried to cool G.O down.

As soon as Seungho finished that, the elevator door opened, G.O dashed into the empty lift. Tension was building in the lift, thoughts were running wild in both their minds. They were imagining the worst thing that could happen to Seungyeon the moment they were to open the room door. Seungho began to worry about how G.O would react to the entire situation, his silent had been hard for Seungho to interpreting his next step. The moment the lift door opened, G.O stomped out towards the room which was just a few steps from the elevator lobby, Seungho followed right behind him. G.O held the room card near the sensor, hesitant to tap on it.

"Are you okay?" Seungho asked.
"Um." G.O responded by nodding his head.

His heart was getting heavier every second, he took a deep breath and gathered all his courage to put the card on the sensor, the door unlocked with a click and he pushed the door open with all his might.

The topless Taegyun looked at the two uninvited guests, horrified at their sudden entrance. G.O saw the trail of clothes lying on the floor, Seungyeon is laying on the bed, unconcious, she had nothing on except for the blanket that was covering her. Seungho had his jaw on the ground, although that was the worst he had expected but he still could not believe that this was happening right before his bare eyes.

"What have you done to her?" G.O asked with his teeth clenched. Rage swept through him, he had his fists clenched next to him, ready to show Taegyun some lesson.

"What do you think?" Taegyun smirked. Seeing G.O defeated was probably the best cheap thrill he could ever get.

"Rascal!" G.O shouted as he shoved his fist towards Taegyun.

Seungho quickly grabbed onto G.O to prevent him from hurting Taegyun. He knew how angry his chingu was, but this is not the right time to create unnecessary trouble. Although deep inside him, he wanted that fist to land so hard on Taegyun.

"LET GO!" G.O screamed.
"Yah, calm down!" Seungho shouted. "You wouldn't want to fall into his trick do you?" he whispered into G.O's ear.

Only then did G.O's breathing stabled a little. G.O's deadly stare still on Taegyun, the more Taegyun smirks, the more G.O wanted to break some of his bones. But Seungho was probably right, if he were to hurt Taegyun, Taegyun could use this as a threat to G.O. He gradually lowered his fist and finally come to a relaxed state with Seungho still holding onto him.

"Ka." G.O said. Taegyun was still standing at where he was. "KA!!" G.O shouted.
"Just leave will you?" Seungho told Taegyun.

Taegyun let out a laugh as he picked up his shirt and put it on. G.O watching his every action in disgust.

Taegyun was making his way out but stop when he got right next to G.O. "You should really see how good she was in bed." Taegyun laughed evilly.
G.O grabbed onto Taegyun's collar. "What did you say?"
"Want to hit me again? C'mon. This could be tomorrow's headline. Oh, and you should thank me for the last time the two of you made it to Dispatch's headline." Taegyun said with a satisfied smile on his face.
G.O then realised that Taegyun was the master behind all these.
"Just get out of here and don't appear again." Seungho warned.

Taegyun glared at G.O for a while, he brushed G.O's hand off his collar and made his way towards the room door. "We'll meet again. Someday." Taegyun opened the door and left.

G.O turned to the unconcious Seungyeon on the bed, he could still feel the anger running in every part of his veins, he couldn't imagine what will happen to her if he had gotten here any later.

"Sorry, but could you leave us alone for a while? I need to dress her up." G.O told Seungho without leaving his gaze off Seungyeon.
"Alright. I'll wait for you at the hotel lobby, anything just give me a call okay?"
"Will do, thanks." G.O turned and forced a smile out.

As soon as Seungho closed the door behind him, he squatted down and picked up the clothes laying all over the floor, tears began to fill his eyes, his hands trembled as he picked them up. What had Seungyeon done to deserve this kind of treatment, it was clear that Taegyun's target was him. He put the clothes at the corner of the bed and sat next to Seungyeon. He hesitated for a while, wondering if he should call up a female staff to help him do the job, but thought twice as this might arouse speculations. He got up to his feet and went to turn off the lights in the room. He would rather do it in the dark than to let his eyes take advantage of Seungyeon. The lights from outside the hotel shot through the thin curtains and it was dim enough for him to see the way to the bed. He sat next to Seungyeon and attempted to lift her up from her sleeping posture. When his hands came into contact with her skin, she was scorching hot. G.O got a shock and quickly placed one hand on Seungyeon's forehead and the other hand on his own. She is running on a fever. Without any hesitation he immediately dress her up and carried her out of the room. To get some cold medication for her, was the only thought that was in his mind.

When he got to the lobby, Seungho stood up from the sofa at the waiting area and waited for G.O to approach him.

"I think she had caught a cold. Do we have any cold medication in our dorm?" G.O asked.
"I think we do." Seungho thought for a second before answering G.O.

G.O walked out off towards the entrance of the lobby and Seungho follow suit. Seungho went towards G.O's car and helped him with the back door, G.O gently put Seungyeon down on the back passenger seat and proceeded to the driver's seat. Seungho then walked to his own car and they drove towards their dorm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hi guys. T_T sorry. School started. and I suddenly had no time for all my commitments.
I didn't have the time to finish this up last week. and when i finally wanted to finish the chapter, i had a very bad eye infection.
I'm still getting double vision on my right eye, but i decided to do this bcos i let it hang for too long.
I'm afraid to lose you guys. :(

and I'm so thankful that @KaRain told me that she wont give up on me and that she had read this story over and over again like countless times. and i'm really touched. T_T

and thanks for reading everyone. Thanks for loving this story. Thanks for letting me know that my story is loved. T_T

and i love you guys.

why am i being so emotional. lol. maybe i'm too stressed out.

and aff implemented this reply thing on the comments. I will do replies there instead of on the post itself. Is that better or you guys prefer to see it here? let me know :)

and being the lazy me with the double vision on my right eye, i didnt do a proofread. so pardon me for mistakes. >"<